GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I am actually seeking:

Titanic Satin Silver

4 Musketeers (GCF 2010 funding XLE)

As my box with traders is empty right now, I would like to buy these coins, and would be willing to pay up to 50$ for each coin incl. shipment to Germany. Is anybody interested to sell?

Looking for a Blue Pi Math Puzzle. Willing to trade a Green Jeep of the 5 Jeeps. Thanks.

You OWN a Green Jeep?? I mean you have it activated under YOUR OWN geocaching account?? How'd you manage that?

CF30

Well, I don't own a Green Jeep that I can drive, but I do have the little green geocoin Jeep. Got it as a special trade. It is not activated.

Looking for a Blue Pi Math Puzzle. Willing to trade a Green Jeep of the 5 Jeeps. Thanks.

You OWN a Green Jeep?? I mean you have it activated under YOUR OWN geocaching account?? How'd you manage that?

CF30

Well, I don't own a Green Jeep that I can drive, but I do have the little green geocoin Jeep. Got it as a special trade. It is not activated.

They were ALL activated - By Jeep4x4_2006

CF30

CF30

CF30

I hate to hop in the middle here, but I will anyway :anitongue: I *think* E.caballus is talking about the actual 5Jeeps geocoin group coin that was made years ago, in white, green, red, blue, and yellow. Not one of the actual Green jeep travel bugs. But on a side note, were those really trackable? I don't have my set in front of me, but I sure don't remember that. Might want to check for a tracking code . . .

TMA

CF30

CF30

I hate to hop in the middle here, but I will anyway :anitongue: I *think* E.caballus is talking about the actual 5Jeeps geocoin group coin that was made years ago, in white, green, red, blue, and yellow. Not one of the actual Green jeep travel bugs. But on a side note, were those really trackable? I don't have my set in front of me, but I sure don't remember that. Might want to check for a tracking code . . .

TMA

Thanks to TMA for the clarification. Yes, this is the green jeep from 5 Jeeps geocoin group. It does have a tracking code on it.

Still looking for that Blue Pi Math if anyone is interested :)

CF30

CF30

TMA

Thanks to TMA for the clarification. Yes, this is the green jeep from 5 Jeeps geocoin group. It does have a tracking code on it.

Is the jeep coin in question, the jeep racer?

IMG_NEW-1.jpg

the blue is available for trade

ILYK
Edited by drneal

CF30

CF30

TMA

Is the jeep coin in question, the jeep racer?

IMG_NEW-1.jpg

the blue is available for trade

ILYK

No, that was a jeep racer coin made in response to the huge appeal of the Jeep Adventure coins. The jeep project was supposed to be open to people who had never made a coin before (although two members had), there was a white, red, green, yellow and blue --- 30 were made of each and back in the day they were the hottest commodity going. I seem to remember an extra 'merlot' version minted, that was later sent back and destroyed due to the backlash at the time... fun times! Edit to add the offical name:

5 Jeeps --- Jeep Geocaching Adventure

Edited by avroair

Looking for:

MiGo Edmund Fitzgerald geocoin(located)

Cape Breton Island geocoin

Cape Spear geocoin

Anything else from the Atlantic Provinces (I already have both Arctic Nomads and Labrador Wildman)

Can trade an unactivated 2010 Wisconsin geocoin for any of the above. Thanks!

Edited by geolivestrong

HI...

I'm looking for:

Ellandel's Malaysia 2008 - XLE Silver

Ellandel's Australia 2007 - Gun

Ellandel's China 2006 - Gold

Ellandel's China 2006 - Gun

Ellandel's Ireland 2007 - Gun

Ellendel's Spain - Gun

I believe some of these may still be available on his website.

Unfortunately, it seems there is no development in Ellandel coins anymore since about two years. Visiting the site is no fun (nasty pop ups, homepage is instantly redirected, etc.). The only coins left in the shop (if they are available at all) are the Nickel versions, but none of the limited Gun or Gold versions. So sad, these have been wonderful coins, and I was eagerly waiting for new editions...

HI...

I'm looking for:

Ellandel's Malaysia 2008 - XLE Silver

Ellandel's Australia 2007 - Gun

Ellandel's China 2006 - Gold

Ellandel's China 2006 - Gun

Ellandel's Ireland 2007 - Gun

Ellendel's Spain - Gun

I believe some of these may still be available on his website.

Unfortunately, it seems there is no development in Ellandel coins anymore since about two years. Visiting the site is no fun (nasty pop ups, homepage is instantly redirected, etc.). The only coins left in the shop (if they are available at all) are the Nickel versions, but none of the limited Gun or Gold versions. So sad, these have been wonderful coins, and I was eagerly waiting for new editions...

I wholeheartedly agree!....wonderfully designed coins especially the Austalian edition....he has truly captured the essence of the country.

I've managed to get hold of the China Gold and Gun.....would dearly love too complete the set....so if anyone can help please email my GC profile...would be willing to buy

or trade (have some interesting mystery coins for the right trade)

Edited by Mickeydv

So someone asked me for a list of traders, specifically Non Trackables. I took the time to pile up this huge list of coins that are available. Not looking for anything special in return, just a little somethin'

CCGC Cito Nickel

Idaho Geocoin Event Black Glitter

Idaho Geocoin Event Purple Glitter

Idaho Geocoin Event Burgundy

Idaho 07-07-07 Event

Dliming & Crew Antique Silver

Dliming & Crew Antique Bronze

Cache The Fever Antique Silver

Cache The Fever Antique Bronze

Canada (Original Brass)

New York Capital Region Cachers 4th Picnic 2006 Antique Bronze

New York Capital Region Cachers 4th Picnic 2006 Antique Silver

Marlin01 V2 Shiny Copper

Cointracking.com Antique Copper

Foxfire949 Foot Trail Marker Blue

Foxfire949 Foot Trail Marker Red

Coinfusion Brass

Coinfusion Antique Gold

Chat Happens

MIGO 2006 Summer Seasonal

RCGDS Nuts Shiny Nickel

Geodiamond Metro Shiny Copper

3costcoguys Antique Bronze

3costcoguys Shiny Nickel

Not Another Micro 2005 Shiny Nickel

Utah 2007 Shiny Nickel

Indiana 2005 Shiny Nickel

The Fab Five Boys

VIGPS Mtn-Man Visit Shiny Gold

KTAG Dog Tag

Chippewa Valley 2006

Kentucky 2005 Antique Bronze

Prairiepartners Antique Bronze

PDX Portland 2005 Shiny Nickel

GBES Rally 2005 Winter

GBES Rally 2005 Summer

LadyBee4T Antique Silver

LadyBee4T Antique Bronze

Blue iis 2006

Buffalo Wings 2005 Antique Bronze

TNT Nano Twins 2005

Calgary Cachers 2006 GPS

Sunshine Gang License Plate Shiny Gold

Texas Hiker 2005

Sunshine Gang Antique Bronze

Egyptian Shabti (3 coin set)

Cyclops / Son of Cyclops

JoelMart

4BOWS Shiny Nickel

LadyBug Kids

Emerald Valley Cachers Shiny Nickel

Indy Diver V2 Antique Gold

Indy Diver V2 Shiny Silver

Indy Diver V1.5 Shiny Gold

Indy Diver V1.5 Black Nickel

Indy Diver V1.5 Antique Bronze

Indy Diver V1.5 Antique Silver

Parents Of SAM Micro Shiny Nickel

Parents Of SAM Micro Shiny Gold

Parents Of SAM Micro Shiny Copper

Team CoyChev

Hurricane Katrina

Wykenwizard John Bull Antique Silver

Geolobo Bluegirl

End Station 2005 Antique Silver

California 2004

Rhode Island Quahog 2005

Benchmark Australia 2006

Rock & Crystal Antique Silver

Alabama 2004

Ladycacher

South Africa 2005

CCGC Cachers Shiny Gold 2005

Dutch Boy

Bee my geocacher Black Nickel

501Gang Copper

Jaybee Litlens Shiny Nickel

Nscaler Black Nickel

Nscaler Shiny Gold

Northwest Ohio Holiday Shindig 2006 Red

Northwest Ohio Holiday Shindig 2006 Green LE

Northwest Ohio Holiday Shindig 2006 Blue XLE

Team Sand Dollar 2006 Shiny Gold

Shop99er 2007 Tiki

Shop99er 2008 Blue Shirt

Scratch -n- Win Antique Copper

Looney Penguin

Nano Caches Antique Silver

Ferreter5 Shiny Copper (oxidizing)

Damenace Shiny Copper

DanoShimano Black Nickel

GBA Pizza Un-Event

NWPA

Rupert2 Antique Nickel

Triple Dragon Antique Silver (mint sample)

Celtic Cross Antique Bronze V2

Celtic Cross Antique Silver LE V2

Dancing Fool Crow Antique Nickel

Dancing Fool 2005 Antique Bronze

AtlantaGal 2005 Shiny Nickel

AtlantaGal 2006 Shiny Nickel

Whitebear Diner Antique Copper

Cruiserdude 2005 Antique Bronze

Dhobby1 V3 Antique Silver

Geocoinfest 2007 Hogwild 2pc Antique Copper

Ckayaks Antique Gold

Ckayaks Antique Brass

Dhenninger Antique Bronze

Dhenninger 2007 Shiny Copper

HerrK & Lassie Antique Silver

CC Evil Eye Antique Bronze

GBOTS Antique Nickel

Redwing Dave 2006

TMOCM Antique Silver

JWID Antique Bronze

Idaho 2006 (engraved MikeOtt)

Idaho 2007 Antique Silver (engraved Mr.Explorer3)

Idaho 2007 Antique Silver (engraved gbraach)

Pepper 2006 Big Red Bell Pepper

Pepper 2007 Purple / Light Purple Pepper

Pepeer 2007 Green / Red Pepper

LoriDarlin Antique Silver

Evil Chicken Black Nickel

GONE Caching 2005 Antique Bronze

GONE Caching 2005 Antique Copper

OutdoorFamily Antique Silver

8 Muddy Feet 20 Muddy Toes

GeoBrowns Antique Bronze

Donbadabon VACache

Traveling Viking

Geocoins.net Members Only Bronze

SilverMarc

South Carolina 2005

Stellarscapes

Chef Cache-A-Lot Shiny Nickel

GrandpaKim Antique Bronze

DNF Black Nickel

Grayling 2005 Shiny Nickel

Team 4Happy Cats

Conejo Cachers 2004

2007 Geocoin Poker Challenge Geocoinfest

2007 Geocoin Poker Challenge Geowoodstock

2008 Geocoin Poker Challenge

2009 Geocoin Poker Challenge Orange

2009 Geocoin Poker Challenge Blue

2009 Geocoin Poker Challenge Green

Age Of Discovery 2006 Antique Silver

Kentucky Girls

Arizona Geocoinfest Multi Event Found It

Arizona Geocoinfest Multi Event DNF

Stuck on WGS84 Satin Gold

Stuck on WGS84 Antique Silver

Geeky Scandinavians Antique Silver

MWGB Geocoin Chicks Duck Yellow

MWGB Geocoin Chicks Duck Light Purple

MWGB Geocoin Chicks Duck Burgundy

Res2100 Donauschwaben Satin Gold

Res2100 Donauschwaben Shiny Nickel

Res2100 Donauschwaben Antique Copper

Res2100 Donauschwaben Satin Silver

Res2100 Donauschwaben Shiny Gold

Res2100 Donauschwaben Antique Silver

SirGerald Shiny Gold

Shasties Antique Silver

Cornerstone4 Cachers For Christ

Two Happy Hikers 2005 Antique Bronze

Rubicon Brothers 2007

Team Leggoes Antique Gold

FlyinV Shiny Silver

Boys Of Ladycacher

California 2005

Rusty O Junk

Lowracer Antique Bronze

Wildwood Bob & the Moose

Elf Coinament

SW Michigan Chili Cookoff 2007 Antique Gold

SW Michigan Chili Cookoff 2007 Antique Silver

NFA Antique Bronze

NFA Antique Silver

Wisconsin Timber Coulee

Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Event

Manitoba Antique Copper

ASPGB 5 Multi Coin (engraved drneal ILYK)

4F's 2005 Antique Silver

Team Lightning Bugs

Spring Fling 2009

Micro Mini Mini

Aucoima Brass

Geowoodstock VI Mini Bear Pink

Geowoodstock VI Mini Bear White

List Updated with today's trades.

I'm still in search for any witch/mage/wizard/magician related trackable coin for a huge cache project.

From the top of my mind, I'm thinking Walpurgis 2006, 2008, 2009 or 2010, Halloween Witch Trick or Treat and Wykenwizard. Witch Parking would also work...

If you have one of these or any other coin that would fit in there, feel free to mail me an offer! If need be, I'm ready to buy as well.

Thanks for helping me out!

I'm still in search for any witch/mage/wizard/magician related trackable coin for a huge cache project.

From the top of my mind, I'm thinking Walpurgis 2006, 2008, 2009 or 2010, Halloween Witch Trick or Treat and Wykenwizard. Witch Parking would also work...

If you have one of these or any other coin that would fit in there, feel free to mail me an offer! If need be, I'm ready to buy as well.

Thanks for helping me out!

Try contacting Fluttershy maybe. I believe she had at least one along these lines :)

Alright time to get serious;

Seeking:

Carpe Diem mystery coin

Ellendel's Malaysia 2008 XLE silver

Ellendel's Australia 2007 gun

New Zealand GPS society (fern or kiwi...any finish)

Trading:

mickey diver

New World Order AB (both these coins I bought, would never part with any mystery coins I've personally received)

Enigma 2010 AS

Perth 10/10/10

Pink Yemon Yime

Bulgarian mystic

License to cache red/gold

Please contact me via GC profile if you are interested

Seeking:

Carpe Diem mystery coin

Trading:

mickey diver

New World Order AB (both these coins I bought, would never part with any mystery coins I've personally received)

Enigma 2010 AS

Perth 10/10/10

Pink Yemon Yime

Bulgarian mystic

You mean you would never trade any mystery coins you've personally received that you actually care about? You're already trading the mickey diver mystery coin that you personally received as a gift on january 11th. Seems like a very contradicting statement to me. I know if I was a mystery coin giver, you'd be off my list permanently.

Seeking:

Carpe Diem mystery coin

Trading:

mickey diver

Enigma 2010 AS

Perth 10/10/10

Pink Yemon Yime

Bulgarian mystic

You mean you would never trade any mystery coins you've personally received that you actually care about? You're already trading the mickey diver mystery coin that you personally received as a gift on january 11th. Seems like a very contradicting statement to me. I know if I was a mystery coin giver, you'd be off my list permanently.

WOW that was quick....this is exactly why I had reservations about posting these offers.

If you read my post CAREFULLY you will see the phrase 'Ive bought".....did you even cconsider the fact that I have 2 before your poisonous post....also if youre trying to encourage new traders....this is hardly the way to go

WOW that was quick....this is exactly why I had reservations about posting these offers.

If you read my post CAREFULLY you will see the phrase 'Ive bought".....did you even cconsider the fact that I have 2 before your poisonous post....also if youre trying to encourage new traders....this is hardly the way to go

I do believe both a retraction and an apology are in order......

Well I stand corrected. I should have congratulated you on suckering someone into gifting you a second one. Clearly my error. I apologize.

And I really don't understand your comment on encouraging traders. But since I don't agree with your ethics, we'll agree to disagree. . . . .

Well I stand corrected. I should have congratulated you on suckering someone into gifting you a second one. Clearly my error. I apologize.

And I really don't understand your comment on encouraging traders. But since I don't agree with your ethics, we'll agree to disagree. . . . .

Now youre calling me unethical....where do you get off,

How can you call trading a coin I have bought on eBay unetical(yes Ill explain slowly)....I have 2 mickey divers, I bought one, the other was kindly sent to me from mystery coin sender(and is my most treasured coin)....shame on you Sir, you should know better

Edited by Mickeydv

How can you call trading a coin I have bought on eBay unetical(yes Ill explain slowly)....I have 2 mickey divers, I bought one, the other was kindly sent to me from mystery coin sender(and is my most treasured coin)....shame on you Sir, you should know better

If you don't like it, use the little report button to complain to a moderator. You won't get a retraction from this keyboard. . .

If you don't like it, use the little report button to complain to a moderator. You won't get a retraction from this keyboard. . .

No I think I'll leave them there for people to judge for themselves presented with ALL the facts.. it is quite obvious we will never see eye to eye....so I wish you well and may God be with you

I don't see what he has done wrong. I have purchased and traded for mystery coins myself and later traded them or sold them. I feel if I have obtained them in this way then they are no different from any other coin. The mystery coins I have received from the mystery giver are another matter. You yourself traded me a mystery coin in the 4th Mathtrade.

I don't see what he has done wrong. I have purchased and traded for mystery coins myself and later traded them or sold them. I feel if I have obtained them in this way then they are no different from any other coin. The mystery coins I have received from the mystery giver are another matter. You yourself traded me a mystery coin in the 4th Mathtrade.

Hey chuck,

It's a case of misreading his first post. Had I noticed he bought his first mickey diver, I wouldn't have chimed in.

But the post was confusing, so he took a few shots. I have no problem with him trading a coin he bought, mystery or otherwise.

TMA

Hey chuck,

It's a case of misreading his first post. Had I noticed he bought his first mickey diver, I wouldn't have chimed in.

But the post was confusing, so he took a few shots. I have no problem with him trading a coin he bought, mystery or otherwise.

TMA

Okey-dokey. Just wondering. :D

Hey chuck,

TMA

Hey Moops, you didn't just chime in, it was more like a GONG. I think Mick reacted to the fact that you were insinuating he was low in morals and didn't deserve to receive anymore mystery coins.

Why didn't you just admit you read the post wrong in the first place and retract your statement?

To be clear, I was the one who went on the mickeydiver thread and asked if there was a kind soul out there who had one to spare for a friend who just happened to be named similarly. Eventually one was mysteriously sent and believe me....there was great rejoicing! (Monty Pythonesque!) BUT in the meantime Mick bought one on ebay for a pretty penny. I believe that is the one being offered up for trade.

I can see how things get misconstrued on here, often people are more impulsive and think less about how they treat others. A very similar thing happened to me and I can tell you it still haunts me and I thought long and hard about posting here today. I hope that when Mick looks at his gifted mickeydiver he remembers the spirit in which it was given and not the trouble he was given on the trading thread.

Now, please boys...can we all just play nicely?

Edited by gardengorilla

I have a Coin Dropping Fairy for trade. Email through my profile

Trade has been made. Thanks to all you contacted me!

After reading the above posts I decided to add this disclaimer. I already have one of these but I traded for another because the Coin Dropping Fairy herself told me I could sell it on ebay. (expensive home repair problems this month) I chose to trade it instead and will sell other coins. I wouldn't have mentioned it except for the above several posts. But now I can ask that you go to ebay later this evening and over the next few weeks and see if I have something there that you just can't live without :P

Here is an updated list of coins for trade.

If you see a coin on the list for which you had send me an trade request, I have either not received your email or I have not heard back from you. In either way they are available. I am mostly looking for older coins (pre 2007), or state specific coins for the 50 US states.

Team Sand Dollar v2.5 2006, BN Matte

Team Sand Dollar v2, Polished Gold #327

Team Sand Dollar v2, Polished Black Nickel, # TSD 227

Team Sand Dollar 2007, Polished Black Nickel

Georgia, Tybee Island 2007, Nickel

Sputnik

Moosemob-RoadRunner

Rhein-Nahe, AS

South Africa 2005

German Reviewer, BN

VIGPS - Vancouver Island Marmot

PARacers, Bronze

Geoswag Coin Club December 2008

Geocoin Fest 2007 Multi Event, Oregon edition

Geocoin Fest 2007 Multi Event, Quebec edition

Block Canyon Beach Luau Event 9-13-08, BN

Generic Geocoin Micro, BN

Florida Geocaching Association 2007, Nickel (2)

Northern Maine 2007

CITO 2007, AC

I-10, Gold

I-10, Nickel

Team NAB, AS

Geocaching on the Moon, AC

Picnic at Petticoat Junction 5/07, AG

MIGO Summer 2007 Abbey Road - "OshnDoc Chat Coin"

Abbey Road - "DocPT - OshnDoc"

Abbey Road - "OshnDoc Chat 07"

1 Oakbucks

Cache Counter, BN

Cape Fear Lighthouse New Foundland 2007, Nickel

Red Cross Mount Rainier Chapter #95, AS

Red Cross Mount Rainier Chapter #95, AG

Corps of Discovery Bench Mark, AS

Washington National Monument BM, AG

Sleeping Dragon, Nickel

2 Hillbillies, AS

Around the clock caching, BN

Beginning of Exploration BM, AS

Bilby Tower, BM, AG (2)

California Highway Patrol, AS

British Columbia, 2007

Dr. Neal Polished Gold

Lillie Pad Nickel

Mermaid, Nickel

Cache King, AG

Migo Winter 2006

Geowoodstock V Pokerchip (2)

SE New Brunswick, Polsihed Nickel

Bike Dog, Copper

California Poppie Micro

AE Toys Pirate AG

MGA-AGM 2006, Copper

Team AI, AG

Team Oleomi, BN

Geocachers of the Bay, Nickel Earthquake

Geo Luau 3 2006

Lunenburg County Cachers, Two Tone

2006 GBES Navigational Rally, AG

Geocoin - Cache the Fever #200 2006, AS

NACAYA, Gold

GCC 4/2006

GCC 3/2006

Buttermilk BM, AS or satin nickel

Buttermilk BM, AC

Mt Rushmore BM, AS

Cystic Fibrosis, Two-Tone (Not LE)

Night Caching Antique Silver, I believe Artist edidtion

What was in your mailbox, Nickel

Beachball LE, Polished Gold

USA Map, Polished Gold

Pororora LE, Two Tone

Mertat, AS (trade only)

Mt Rushmore BM, AG

Templar Geocoin, AC

Templar Geocoin, As

Templar Geocoin, AG

Alabama Open Invitational Event Coin, Polished Gold

American Radio Relay League, AG

Edited by Eartha
to indicate these are for trade

Got one more I'd like to have. If anyone has a Sweetlife (gold or nickel/silver)geocoin they'd like to trade, I have

Austria Nano (Ernies)

Project FRED round

Cacheper

Blue Fire

Back Brake Billy

Geoscooter Pink

Goscooter Blue

Got Coords Fire

Courage Lion Black Nickel

Geoparrot Team Thorny

Geotoids purple/gold

Sunriver

ALL of these for ONE Sweetlife (gold or nickel/silver)

List updated after selling a bunch at an event this weekend.

CCGC Cito Nickel

Idaho Geocoin Event Black Glitter

Idaho Geocoin Event Purple Glitter

Idaho Geocoin Event Burgundy

Idaho 07-07-07 Event

Dliming & Crew Antique Silver

Dliming & Crew Antique Bronze

Cache The Fever Antique Silver

Cache The Fever Antique Bronze

Canada (Original Brass)

New York Capital Region Cachers 4th Picnic 2006 Antique Bronze

New York Capital Region Cachers 4th Picnic 2006 Antique Silver

Marlin01 V2 Shiny Copper

Cointracking.com Antique Copper

Foxfire949 Foot Trail Marker Blue

Foxfire949 Foot Trail Marker Red

Coinfusion Brass

Coinfusion Antique Gold

Chat Happens

MIGO 2006 Summer Seasonal

RCGDS Nuts Shiny Nickel

Geodiamond Metro Shiny Copper

3costcoguys Antique Bronze

3costcoguys Shiny Nickel

Not Another Micro 2005 Shiny Nickel

Utah 2007 Shiny Nickel

Indiana 2005 Shiny Nickel

The Fab Five Boys

VIGPS Mtn-Man Visit Shiny Gold

KTAG Dog Tag

Chippewa Valley 2006

Kentucky 2005 Antique Bronze

Prairiepartners Antique Bronze

PDX Portland 2005 Shiny Nickel

GBES Rally 2005 Winter

GBES Rally 2005 Summer

Blue iis 2006

Buffalo Wings 2005 Antique Bronze

TNT Nano Twins 2005

Calgary Cachers 2006 GPS

Sunshine Gang License Plate Shiny Gold

Texas Hiker 2005

Sunshine Gang Antique Bronze

Egyptian Shabti (3 coin set)

Cyclops / Son of Cyclops

JoelMart

4BOWS Shiny Nickel

LadyBug Kids

Emerald Valley Cachers Shiny Nickel

Indy Diver V2 Antique Gold

Indy Diver V1.5 Shiny Gold

Indy Diver V1.5 Black Nickel

Indy Diver V1.5 Antique Bronze

Indy Diver V1.5 Antique Silver

Parents Of SAM Micro Shiny Nickel

Parents Of SAM Micro Shiny Gold

Parents Of SAM Micro Shiny Copper

Team CoyChev

Hurricane Katrina

Wykenwizard John Bull Antique Silver

Geolobo Bluegirl

End Station 2005 Antique Silver

California 2004

Rhode Island Quahog 2005

Rock & Crystal Antique Silver

Alabama 2004

Ladycacher

South Africa 2005

CCGC Cachers Shiny Gold 2005

Dutch Boy

Bee my geocacher Black Nickel

501Gang Copper

Jaybee Litlens Shiny Nickel

Nscaler Black Nickel

Nscaler Shiny Gold

Northwest Ohio Holiday Shindig 2006 Red

Northwest Ohio Holiday Shindig 2006 Green LE

Northwest Ohio Holiday Shindig 2006 Blue XLE

Shop99er 2007 Tiki

Shop99er 2008 Blue Shirt

Scratch -n- Win Antique Copper

Looney Penguin

Ferreter5 Shiny Copper (oxidizing)

Damenace Shiny Copper

DanoShimano Black Nickel

GBA Pizza Un-Event

NWPA

Rupert2 Antique Nickel

Triple Dragon Antique Silver (mint sample)

Celtic Cross Antique Bronze V2

Celtic Cross Antique Silver LE V2

Dancing Fool Crow Antique Nickel

Dancing Fool 2005 Antique Bronze

AtlantaGal 2005 Shiny Nickel

AtlantaGal 2006 Shiny Nickel

Whitebear Diner Antique Copper

Cruiserdude 2005 Antique Bronze

Dhobby1 V3 Antique Silver

Geocoinfest 2007 Hogwild 2pc Antique Copper

Ckayaks Antique Gold

Ckayaks Antique Brass

Dhenninger Antique Bronze

Dhenninger 2007 Shiny Copper

HerrK & Lassie Antique Silver

CC Evil Eye Antique Bronze

GBOTS Antique Nickel

TMOCM Antique Silver

JWID Antique Bronze

Idaho 2006 (engraved MikeOtt)

Idaho 2007 Antique Silver (engraved Mr.Explorer3)

Idaho 2007 Antique Silver (engraved gbraach)

Pepper 2006 Big Red Bell Pepper

Pepper 2007 Purple / Light Purple Pepper

Pepeer 2007 Green / Red Pepper

LoriDarlin Antique Silver

GONE Caching 2005 Antique Bronze

GONE Caching 2005 Antique Copper

OutdoorFamily Antique Silver

8 Muddy Feet 20 Muddy Toes

GeoBrowns Antique Bronze

Donbadabon VACache

Geocoins.net Members Only Bronze

SilverMarc

South Carolina 2005

Stellarscapes

Chef Cache-A-Lot Shiny Nickel

GrandpaKim Antique Bronze

DNF Black Nickel

Grayling 2005 Shiny Nickel

Team 4Happy Cats

Conejo Cachers 2004

2007 Geocoin Poker Challenge Geocoinfest

2007 Geocoin Poker Challenge Geowoodstock

2008 Geocoin Poker Challenge

2009 Geocoin Poker Challenge Orange

2009 Geocoin Poker Challenge Blue

2009 Geocoin Poker Challenge Green

Age Of Discovery 2006 Antique Silver

Kentucky Girls

Arizona Geocoinfest Multi Event Found It

Arizona Geocoinfest Multi Event DNF

Stuck on WGS84 Satin Gold

Stuck on WGS84 Antique Silver

Geeky Scandinavians Antique Silver

MWGB Geocoin Chicks Duck Yellow

MWGB Geocoin Chicks Duck Light Purple

MWGB Geocoin Chicks Duck Burgundy

Res2100 Donauschwaben Satin Gold

Res2100 Donauschwaben Shiny Nickel

Res2100 Donauschwaben Antique Copper

Res2100 Donauschwaben Satin Silver

Res2100 Donauschwaben Shiny Gold

Res2100 Donauschwaben Antique Silver

SirGerald Shiny Gold

Shasties Antique Silver

Cornerstone4 Cachers For Christ

Two Happy Hikers 2005 Antique Bronze

Rubicon Brothers 2007

Team Leggoes Antique Gold

FlyinV Shiny Silver

Boys Of Ladycacher

California 2005

Rusty O Junk

Lowracer Antique Bronze

Wildwood Bob & the Moose

Elf Coinament

SW Michigan Chili Cookoff 2007 Antique Gold

SW Michigan Chili Cookoff 2007 Antique Silver

NFA Antique Bronze

NFA Antique Silver

Wisconsin Timber Coulee

Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Event

Manitoba Antique Copper

ASPGB 5 Multi Coin (engraved drneal ILYK)

4F's 2005 Antique Silver

Team Lightning Bugs

Spring Fling 2009

Micro Mini Mini

Aucoima Brass

Geowoodstock VI Mini Bear Pink

Geowoodstock VI Mini Bear White

it was sujested i post here so here we go. i have been offered $75.00 for my compass rose. (that's the higherst bid so far) but i am going to give it a week befor acepting or denieing in hopes of being able to trade for the blue magic 8 ball. So next Monday will be the cut off point unless some special deal is made before hand.

I would like to get the blue magic 8 ball geocoing for a reasonable price. i don't have lots for trade but i will list what i do have:

2005 unactivated compass rose geocoin

2006 unactivated north carolina geocacher organization mountains to sea

2006 unactivated texas geocaching association

like i said i don't have many for trade,

anyway if you are willing to sell or trade please let me know.

thank you

purplemoon48030@yahoo.com