GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Mr. Gray has been fascinated with the results of his project and will share the final numbers with all his believers:

55 Mr. Gray Project Invitations mailed

48 (87.3%) Geocachers believed and joined "The Project"

51 Mr. Gray Geocoins have been released

360c79ac-c8d1-4738-8913-40cfadee93d0.jpg

da801985-e67d-47a2-8718-ecda98ae714b.jpg

I recieved #047 Mr. Gray MYSTERY Geocoin and I am Looking to Make a Fair Trade.

Please Email Me through GC.com with any offers.

Opalsns

Thats a very nice design, i like it! PM send. ;)

Excellent coin! I have missed alot since my absence.

I also missed the reservations for th latest Compass Rose coins. If anyone has an extra to trade let me know. Thanks

I ordered the whole set but will likely only keep one or two. I'll let ya know. :)

I also ordered a complete set...I'm sure we can work something out.

I missed the sale too, I'm in for trades or $$ If you have some left

I also missed the reservations for th latest Compass Rose coins. If anyone has an extra to trade let me know. Thanks

I ordered the whole set but will likely only keep one or two. I'll let ya know. :)

Mail send

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I also am interested in trading for the compass rose coins :)

Other seekers

BCGA 2008

Caching Bug (Scarab)

Tranquility

Guardians of the night (various)

Titanic

Pax Dragon - Red

All Weather Caching

Rain Forest Jewel

Caching Hazards

4 Musketeers Blue/Silver

Traders

Small Things Antique Gold

Midnight Geocoin Madness

Washington Quarter

MOGA 2007

MARC Geocash Bash 5/3/08

10 Year Mardi Gras

Texas County Challenge

Lotus Compass

- Aten

- Set

- Nepthys

- Osirus

Morpho Butterfly 2010

- Pink

- Purple

- Red

- Blue

- Green

Celtic Spirit/Circl/e of Life

- Red

- Blue/Green

- Purple

- Orange

Mood Coin w/bead

Elements Compass - Sun

Elements Compass Air

Pursuit of Caching Magnetic Pie

Geocaching Virtues (Gold)

Geocoin Club June 2010 Cool Caching

Geocoin Club Aug 2010 Please Recycle

All/Any offers welcome! Believe I have other traders/seekers too, have to keep looking :)

Please E-mail, thanks! :)

Edited by Where'sMyMarbles

Mail send

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Trades made THANKS longtomsilver !!!

I am going to try again. It's been awhile but I am still looking for one coin. I am willing to trade ALL of these coins for just the ONE. I am looking for a GEOHONU Mystery Turtle (preferably Black Nickel/White or Silver but any one of the metals would be great just to have one)

Delaware 2005 Silver/Gold

Austria Nano (Ernies)

Project FRED round

Cacheper

Geowoodstock VII attendee

Obsessed with Geocaching 2006 Ventura Kids

Blue Fire

Mimbres V1 (turtle) antique bronze

Back Brake Billy

Lil Dreamer copper

Geoscooter Pink

Goscooter Blue

Got Coords Fire

Perfect Caching Weather gold

Courage Lion Black Nickel

Edeltraud Black/Antique Silver

Geoparrot Team Thorny

Geotoids purple/gold

Sunriver

Compass Rose 5th Anniversary Antarctic

Delft Trapgavel

Blue Scout Knife set (3)

Dutch Micro (orange)

Dutch Micro silver 2009

Hase and Igel

All of these for just one Mystery Turtle. Pllllleeaasse?

I'm still really new to collecting Geocoins, so the only ones I have for trade are the following:

Lotus Compass- Duat Version (Black Nickel)

10-10-10 Halloween Boo Version

Looking for:

Cache Hawk

Cache Owl

Heartbeat (preferable black and red)

Tsun Armadillo

Yellowstone National Park

Dog coins featuring black labs

I'm still really new to collecting Geocoins, so the only ones I have for trade are the following:

Looking for:

Cache Hawk

Cache Owl

Tsun Armadillo

Email sent for CacheHawk and CacheOwl.

Looking for:

Cache Hawk

Cache Owl

Tsun Armadillo

Thanks NOSNOW...Email sent:)

Looking for:

Cache Hawk

Cache Owl

Tsun Armadillo

Thanks NOSNOW...Email sent:)

I took a look for black lab coins and came of with 2 definite, and 2 questionable.

Scincus 50 is definitely black lab, and I believe still available, but I don't remember where I saw it (anyone want to help...anyone with a better memory out there?) and a black lab coin on e-bay. Questionably black lab are the team skirtlifter coin and jeeptoysrus...tougher coins to find, but out there...hope this at least gives you coins to look for.

ILYK

I took a look for black lab coins and came of with 2 definite, and 2 questionable.

Scincus 50 is definitely black lab, and I believe still available, but I don't remember where I saw it (anyone want to help...anyone with a better memory out there?) and a black lab coin on e-bay. Questionably black lab are the team skirtlifter coin and jeeptoysrus...tougher coins to find, but out there...hope this at least gives you coins to look for.

The Scincus 50 coin is still available from k2coins.nl.

I forgot there was a lab on the back! All I could picture was the lizard. :D

If you'd rather trade than purchase, I have one I could part with.

Edited by E&Cplus3

ILYK

I got the scincus 50 coin by contacting scincus directly, I think I traded coins with him :)

The Scincus 50 coin is still available from k2coins.nl.

I forgot there was a lab on the back! All I could picture was the lizard. :D

If you'd rather trade than purchase, I have one I could part with.

Email Sent.

Also, thanks drneal and Laval K-9 for the information on black lab coins:) I will have to keep an eye out for the other ones.

img9025.jpg

img9029e.jpg

It's not usually my practice to buy a set, but these were so nice looking.

Ok, so I didn't buy a set of these - I ususally do cause I love the Compass Rose series. Anyone interested in setting up a potential trade for one? I would prefer an (antique) silver/nickel one but am open...

Trade list is in my signature...

Thanks!

It's not usually my practice to buy a set, but these were so nice looking.

Ok, so I didn't buy a set of these - I ususally do cause I love the Compass Rose series. Anyone interested in setting up a potential trade for one? I would prefer an (antique) silver/nickel one but am open...

Trade list is in my signature...

Thanks!

Did these start shipping yet??? I haven't heard anything, but I have a whole set coming too. Can't wait to see them! Sorry...I only bought one set, and I believe I'll be keeping them.

BTW...I can't see Gregsonvaux's post at all. <_< Don't know where his quote came from, but I'm glad Eltada commented on it! Those coins are beautiful!

oh sorry! I originally posted that in the mailbox thread and realized this was the more appropriate location and then I just cut and pasted my post. So it's quoting a post from "What's in Your Mailbox?".

Apparently they have started to show up in mailboxes so I am hoping there will be someone interested in trading. I took a break from purchasing (to my husband's relief! lol!) but need to now catch up on getting some of my favourites!

oh sorry! I originally posted that in the mailbox thread and realized this was the more appropriate location and then I just cut and pasted my post. So it's quoting a post from "What's in Your Mailbox?".

Apparently they have started to show up in mailboxes so I am hoping there will be someone interested in trading. I took a break from purchasing (to my husband's relief! lol!) but need to now catch up on getting some of my favourites!

Ahhh...now it all makes sense. :)

I just went out to my mailbox and guess what was there???!!!!! :D

I hope you find someone to trade with. I wish I had purchased multiple sets. They're gorgeous!

I'm trying to put together a group of Hawaii-themed geocoins as gift for a friend, and so far I have a surf board, a Tiki and the 2007 Hawai'i Geohana.

I just saw an "Aloha from Hawaii" pathtag on ebay, but alas the seller doesn't ship internationally and there's no way to contact him and ask like there usually is on ebay.

Does anyone have an idea who minted the tags so I can try getting one elsewhere?

And suggestions for any other Hawaii coins or tags to look for?

Preferebly a place to buy them too.

Thanks for your help.

I have a Tiki Luau Geocoin and a GeoGerms Geocoin 2006 were on the back side is written "Hawaii 1959" were you can see the islands.

Both coins are to trade or we can figure out something else.

I'm trying to put together a group of Hawaii-themed geocoins as gift for a friend, and so far I have a surf board, a Tiki and the 2007 Hawai'i Geohana.

I just saw an "Aloha from Hawaii" pathtag on ebay, but alas the seller doesn't ship internationally and there's no way to contact him and ask like there usually is on ebay.

Does anyone have an idea who minted the tags so I can try getting one elsewhere?

And suggestions for any other Hawaii coins or tags to look for?

Preferebly a place to buy them too.

Thanks for your help.

Famjun and drneal - thanks for your suggestions.

Yanagi, I'll put together a list of my tradeable for you to have a look at.

I found a pink Hawai`i Micro Geocoin (gotta get my traders back in order!) let me know if that is of interest to you.

ILYK