GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Goblindust's are easy to come by - you just steal them out of his pockets at events - that's how I got all mine :anicute:

well, if you have more than one, t'is the season of sharing and i would be happy to trade. ;-)

Only one of each version (from different events), sorry Lara!

sounds like mr. goblin is a bit of aways away if you and he are at the same events! :) i won't count on seeing him any time soon.

Sorry about the bad pics, but it's the best I could do. This is my doubles/extras list. If you see anything that you're interested in, and would like to make a trade, I will entertain all offers. I'm just eager to expand my collection!

DSCF2992.jpg

DSCF2984.jpg

DSCF2988.jpg

DSCF2989.jpg

I'm really searching hard for a Sea Shepherd geocoin, and will trade multiple coins for it if necessary. The only others that I'm specifically looking for are a United We Cache geocoin, and a Home of the Brave Arrowhead geocoin. I do love the patriotically themed coins. Other than that, I'm pretty much open.

I am still searching!!!

I might be on a mission impossible here but I have faith in you wonderful people out there to help me out.

I am looking for a couple of coins as christmasgifts

souther planisphere geocoin gold for my husband

and

50 Years Calander XXXL Geocoin either finish for one of my very nice friends He doesn´t buy much coins lately as interest has gone down but this one he really liked.

My traders are:

150318_465811523660_791028660_5649415_420576_n.jpg

not very good shot but you get it. The Enigma coin is gone though.

I have also got the GOD JUL for 2010

155129_469685563660_791028660_5708535_2955248_n.jpg

Please, help me with these gifts. I know my wants are big and HTF coins so I am willing to do multitrade for them. Or combine trade/buy, you tell.

send me an email through the profile since PMs never reach me. Thanks. Please hurry, I live in Sweden so it is a long way to travel.

If you don´t have what I am searching for but want to trade for a coin, please tell what you got and maybe we can work something out.

Crossing fingers and holding thumbs.

grodan Karin

I am still searching!!!

I might be on a mission impossible here but I have faith in you wonderful people out there to help me out.

I am looking for a couple of coins as christmasgifts

souther planisphere geocoin gold for my husband

and

50 Years Calander XXXL Geocoin either finish for one of my very nice friends He doesn´t buy much coins lately as interest has gone down but this one he really liked.

My traders are:

150318_465811523660_791028660_5649415_420576_n.jpg

not very good shot but you get it. The Enigma coin is gone though.

I have also got the GOD JUL for 2010

155129_469685563660_791028660_5708535_2955248_n.jpg

Please, help me with these gifts. I know my wants are big and HTF coins so I am willing to do multitrade for them. Or combine trade/buy, you tell.

send me an email through the profile since PMs never reach me. Thanks. Please hurry, I live in Sweden so it is a long way to travel.

If you don´t have what I am searching for but want to trade for a coin, please tell what you got and maybe we can work something out.

Crossing fingers and holding thumbs.

grodan Karin

e-mail sent, but I'm sorry to say I don't have the 50 year or southern planisphere..just a trade!

ILYK

I have had a personal coin/tag minted by Cache Addict. Most have been offered as prizes in my Geocoin Quest caches (one currently active another to be published soon) but I have some I would like to trade. As they are a little smaller than the average coin, I am happy to trade for micros or to offer two for larger coins :blink:

I am in the UK.

Coin

Edited by natterjacktoad

I have had a personal coin/tag minted by Cache Addict. Most have been offered as prizes in my Geocoin Quest caches (one currently active another to be published soon) but I have some I would like to trade. As they are a little smaller than the average coin, I am happy to trade for micros or to offer two for larger coins :blink:

I am in the UK.

Coin

That's a sweet looking coin!!!

Are you looking for anything in particular to trade for?

I am in the UK.

Coin

What does the back look like?

I am in the UK.

Coin

Pretty sure it's a Pathtag. :ph34r:

CF30

I am in the UK.

Coin

Pretty sure it's a Pathtag. :ph34r:CF30

From CacheAddict? How about a Geotag?

geotag-bl.jpg

Hi, I'm a relatively new geocacher. I was wondering if anybody had a small unactivated geocoin that they would be willing to part with in the Christmas spirit? I don't want to order any from america, and UK ones seem a bit overpriced... If anybody would give me one to try them out, I would be immensely happy and grateful. I'm in the UK, if anybody wants to know.

Can anybody please mail me offers at my email address please?

Thank you to anybody that considers it.

Hi, I'm a relatively new geocacher. I was wondering if anybody had a small unactivated geocoin that they would be willing to part with in the Christmas spirit? I don't want to order any from america, and UK ones seem a bit overpriced... If anybody would give me one to try them out, I would be immensely happy and grateful. I'm in the UK, if anybody wants to know.

Can anybody please mail me offers at my email address please?

Thank you to anybody that considers it.

I have some of my Natterjacktoad coins for sale on ebay and they are open to offers. ;)

If anyone got an extra 2010 Compass Rose coin, I would love one. I missed out on the presale. Let me know, I can either buy or trade, will send you a list of what coins I have for trade. Email me @ Sparticus as I am hardly ever in here anymore.

Thanks

I ordered a set of the 2010 Compass Rose coins and have not gotten them yet. When did the start mailing?

CF30

The projected shipping date is Dec. 31.

After some successful trades, I'd like to renew my offer.

Further, I have uploaded my - quite comprehensive - list of coins I'm looking for: www.tandt-geocaching.de

Here's the special TRADE ONLY version of the Key of Bremen Geocoin:

• 200 made
  • trackable with new green icon
  • antique silver
  • 3d frontside
  • 2d backside
  • soft enamel color
  • weight: 12g
  • limited trade only edition
  • 55mm x 33mm
  • 3mm thick

Icon: 3695.gif

Picture:

3b943825-52d6-4cfe-8ed6-3c9ee916fe27.jpg

About this coin:

"Hamburg is the gate to the world - but Bremen keeps the key."

This is how the vernacular says in regards of the city arms. The Key of Bremen in its roots is a heavens key. The well known attribute of apostle Petrus is derived from the words »I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven« (Matth. 16, Verse 19). Taken in purpose along with the city seal of 1366, the privy seal shows Petrus, the patron saint of the Bremen Cathedral, with a blazon to his feet showing a gothic key - the eldest proof for the city arms.

Bremen, since 1945 the "Free Hansecity of Bremen", consisting of the cities of Bremen and Bremerhaven, is the smallest state of the Federal Republik of Germany. Not wihout pride, the citizens refer to their traditionally, repeatedly hostiled and threatened, independence for which the Key of Bremen stands as a symbol. Bremen - the key to the world.

On 23rd November 2003, we found as TandT (Tanja and Thorsten) the very first cache. Since then, Geocaching has become the key to a new world for us in which we found a lot of great caches and met hundreds of nice people.

I'd like to trade for any trackable geocoin that is not already in my inventory - no matter what version - but please feel free to offer any other trade (via my profile) as well.

My list of coins that I'm looking for is too comprehensive to post it here, so if you are interested in a trade, please see www.tandt-geocaching.de for the list.

I have an AE 4 Elements (last one I have) for starting point in a discussion for someone with a Carousel Lion in satin silver to trade.

AE4Elements.jpg

Black.jpg

I am willing to trade several geocoins for this one.

Hello,

Are you interested in trading the 4 elements for this one:

geocoins004.jpg

Portugal 2009 - Completely Sold out.

I have several to trade. Contact me by email: tmpinho (at) gmail.com

Thanks

Jammie Girl - 2009 Geocoin - I had not seen this one until reading the mailbox forum........does anyone a close up photo or one??? And maybe one for a trade - contact me personally through GC.com (not the PM's)as any trade list on line if very out of date. Tks - and Happy New Year everyone.

Jammie Girl - 2009 Geocoin - I had not seen this one until reading the mailbox forum........does anyone a close up photo or one??? And maybe one for a trade - contact me personally through GC.com (not the PM's)as any trade list on line if very out of date. Tks - and Happy New Year everyone.

i can take a close-up photo if you like. it is very cute with bunny slippers!

wish i had a pair of slippers like them. :)

Anyone have the Pug Geocoin available for sale? We got our hands on one last year and sent it out to travel the world, but unfortunately it's gone missing. We'd love to replace it for our collection. I've searched online quite a bit and can't seem to locate one. If you've got one for sale, please email us at njpugs@njpugs.com

Thanks!

Anyone have the Pug Geocoin available for sale? We got our hands on one last year and sent it out to travel the world, but unfortunately it's gone missing. We'd love to replace it for our collection. I've searched online quite a bit and can't seem to locate one. If you've got one for sale, please email us at njpugs@njpugs.com

Thanks!

I have one available. See link in sig line. :)

CF30

Mr. Gray has been fascinated with the results of his project and will share the final numbers with all his believers:

55 Mr. Gray Project Invitations mailed

48 (87.3%) Geocachers believed and joined "The Project"

51 Mr. Gray Geocoins have been released

360c79ac-c8d1-4738-8913-40cfadee93d0.jpg

da801985-e67d-47a2-8718-ecda98ae714b.jpg

I recieved #047 Mr. Gray MYSTERY Geocoin and I am Looking to Make a Fair Trade.

Please Email Me through GC.com with any offers.

Opalsns

Mr. Gray has been fascinated with the results of his project and will share the final numbers with all his believers:

55 Mr. Gray Project Invitations mailed

48 (87.3%) Geocachers believed and joined "The Project"

51 Mr. Gray Geocoins have been released

360c79ac-c8d1-4738-8913-40cfadee93d0.jpg

da801985-e67d-47a2-8718-ecda98ae714b.jpg

I recieved #047 Mr. Gray MYSTERY Geocoin and I am Looking to Make a Fair Trade.

Please Email Me through GC.com with any offers.

Opalsns

Thats a very nice design, i like it! PM send. ;)