GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Hey all,

It's been a loooonnnngggggg time since I've poked my head in the forums here (or anywhere on the national geocaching forums for that matter). So I barely know much of the etiquette, or much else for that matter.

I happened to go to the 2010 geocoinfest (well it was close to home for me, I haven't been caching much these days either) and was inspired to pull out my entire geocoin collection. I started before gc.com custom trackable coins were available. Back at that time, I was part of a geocoin purchasing group, in which every member received 2 to 3 coins of whatever the group happened to be buying. Therefore, I ended up with a lot of duplicate and triplicate coins.

So now I'm interested in clearing out any duplicates I have left in my collection, both to make room, and to get some old coins back out in circulation. I'm not entirely sure of the value of a non-trackable coin (or if I'm even suppose to talk about such coins on gc.com forums), about all I can say is they're some of the first geocoins to be minted, and might be of some historic or intrinsic value?

Anyways, I'm just starting to form a list of everything I have, so I wanted to get a baseline judgment from other geocoin collectors as to if making a list is worth my (and everyone else's) time, or if there really isn't an interest in older, non trackable, coins.

Thanks for your time.

-Joel

If you are talking about the value of older, non-trackable coins in the sense of trade value - please do.

Non-trackable coins cannot be advertised for sale here, nor can these forums be used for selling those coins offline (i.e. "PM me about my non-trackables").

I'm betting there might be some folks interested in trading for some of the older coins, but a good majority might not remember when these coins came out, what they meant and may not value them as much. By today's standards they are not as "snazzy" (translucent colors, spinning, custom icons, etc.) so you may have some hit or miss.

Welcome back.

FYI - The forum guidelines pinned above will reference what you can/can't sell.

Thanks.

Perhaps some of you might be wondering where your posts went. I made them invisible. This thread is for TRADING of geocoins only. Not for any sales, at all. Period. This is where people trade coins. Please do not post sales in this thread. Failure to do so can start to result in a forum time out, or two, so please, trading only.

I am really interested in finding more of the Lotus Compass geocoins. I received one version in a mission and would like to see more.

I've just updated my trading/seeking list (see signature), so if anyone has some extra Lotus Compasses and if anyone trades anymore, please see if I have anything you're interested in!

Thanks in advance for looking!

We just got back from the emergency vet and had to put our dog down tonight. I am looking for a Rainbow Bridge coin. I would like to get it for my wife. If someone has one to spare, I have lots of coins to trade but the newest I have is the 2010 Wisconsin coin. Either PM or Email me, thanks.

That really sucks... Sorry for your loss. I know what it is like to lose a family member.

I got a rainbow bridge coin for you. No need for a trade.

We just got back from the emergency vet and had to put our dog down tonight. I am looking for a Rainbow Bridge coin. I would like to get it for my wife. If someone has one to spare, I have lots of coins to trade but the newest I have is the 2010 Wisconsin coin. Either PM or Email me, thanks.

so very, very sorry.

I made a small amount of trade only versions of my coins.

SFF: Walkin' after Midnight Version (AE)

43ec5dca-4ec3-451d-a7ce-aea3b55f2585.jpg

Small Things: Moppet Version (AE)

16a5ed13-e903-4cab-ba71-53326dfbbe61.jpg

At the top of my wish list are the coins listed below. Would also consider other special, hard to find, or older coins. Please drop me a note via my geocaching profile if you'd like to arrange a trade.

Imagine mystery coin

City of Calgary Parks

Stragego (red)

Figueira da Foz 2009 (black/white)

Alice: We're all mad here (BN/Orange)

Pax Dragon (V1 green)

Karma (legendary succubus)

Thanks.

At the top of my wish list are the coins listed below. Would also consider other special, hard to find, or older coins. Please drop me a note via my geocaching profile if you'd like to arrange a trade.

Imagine mystery coin

City of Calgary Parks

Stragego (red)

Pax Dragon (V1 green)

Karma (legendary succubus)

Thanks.

ooh ooh ooh ....

I have an extra Karma (legendary succubus) would love to trade for one of your "walkin' after midnight"

email sent

Ok, sorry for the slow response. I seem to still be busier than I can seem to make time for. Honestly though I have no idea what I'm busy with, the days just seem to go by in a blur.

Since there has been some interest in my list of non-trackable coins, here is what I have currently. There may be a few more, as I locate them. Again, I really have no idea on a value to these coins, so any trade offers are welcomed.

Granted the age, if you are interested in a coin, and have a good reason for wanting it in your collection, but have nothing to trade, send me an email regardless. I might just send it to you knowing it's going to a good home, heh. I guess my real purpose is both getting rid of duplicates, and seeing that they get to someone who would appreciate having them. If I get something in return, great, if not, at least I have made a small amount of room in my overgrown collection, heh.

Here's my list as of now. Feel free to ask questions, I can send pictures if you can't find any information on the coin you're interested in.

Geocoins, Cache the Fever 2006, Bronze finish, Number 184

Texas Geocaching, Non dated (I'd estimate 2005), Number 1068

Rhode Island Geocaching Quahog, Non Dated (Also estimate 2005) Bronze finish, Number 099

Maine 2005 featuring Maine's first cache, GC128, shiny Nickel finish, 2 coins, numbered 1253 and 1744

North Carolina Geocachers Association 2005 (the back of this coin looks very similar to a Moun10bike Version 1 with the geocaching logo) Number NC00086

South Carolina Geocachers Association, Non Dated (estimate 2005), Number 1003

Central Coast Geocachers of California Cito coin, non dated (again estimate 2005), non numbered

Wisconsin Coulee Region Cachers 2005, 2 coins numbered 246 and 248

That's it for now, until I have more time to go over what I have. I think I have a few gc.com trackables to list as well, but that's a bigger project.

Imagine mystery coin

City of Calgary Parks

Stragego (red) trade made

Pax Dragon (V1 green)

Karma (legendary succubus) trade made

Tsun Dragonfly

Thanks.

Edited by Vanelle

That really sucks... Sorry for your loss. I know what it is like to lose a family member.

I got a rainbow bridge coin for you. No need for a trade.

Thanks Dave!

To the others thank you for your offers of the coin, it just shows what a great community we have here.

John,

So sorry to hear that... give my love to Sharon.

Miss you guys!

~J

I am really interested in finding more of the Lotus Compass geocoins. I received one version in a mission and would like to see more.

I've just updated my trading/seeking list (see signature), so if anyone has some extra Lotus Compasses and if anyone trades anymore, please see if I have anything you're interested in!

Thanks in advance for looking!

Email sent! :unsure:

Thank you to everyone who responded - I am really appreciative and happy to say that I will see four of the original versions soon!

NOW...

does anyone happen to have the BAST version of this coin and be willing to trade for something? I think Bast was the version available at Geocoinfest, yes? I know better than to ask for the AE - I was consistently outbid on that one!

I have been searching for one of the Sea Shepherd GeoCoins and unable to find one. I have a couple of geocoins to trade if they're wanted (Geolicious Mountain Cache Geocoin and a Leather Man Geocoin), but am also willing to trade for my cash! Anyone willing to part with one of these coins, please PM me!

Edited by Guns & Cockpits

Would love to have the Sea of treasure coin from Tsun.

seatsun.jpg

I have my kangaroocoins, soundcatcher, FTF snowman blue/yellow scarf, DNF Monster (4 different)heart and Heartpendant in gold/red to trade for it.

I also have a couple of coins coming but not redy yet and my jellies (2 different) when they arrive.

Please send email through my profile if you are willing to trade.

Hoping!

grodan Karin

Imagine mystery coin

City of Calgary Parks

Stragego (red) trade made

Pax Dragon (V1 green)

Karma (legendary succubus) trade made

Tsun Dragonfly

Thanks.

E-mail sent

Would love to have the Pegasus coin from Tsun.

Todat i managed to buy an extra of another TSun coin: Sea of treasure

seatsun.jpg

Would anybody like to trade a Pegasuscoin for it?

I have also other traders available (see profile)

Hello,

i have a Native Pegasus Spirit of the Ancestors for trade with your fine coin.

Please tell me if you want to have it and trade for the Sea of treasure.

Greetings, Heiko

Thank you to everyone who responded - I am really appreciative and happy to say that I will see four of the original versions soon!

NOW...

does anyone happen to have the BAST version of this coin and be willing to trade for something? I think Bast was the version available at Geocoinfest, yes? I know better than to ask for the AE - I was consistently outbid on that one!

Trade made - thank you!

I have added some more traders.

Still looking for someone to trade with me:

Brake Back Billy

Edeltraud Black enamel/silver

Geowoodstock VI attendee version

Project Fred round

Perfect Caching Weather gold

Geotoids Purple glitter/gold

American Camp San Juan Island, Wa benchmark

Delaware Geocoin nickel/gold 2005

Obsessed With Geocaching 2006 Ventura Kids

Mimbres V1 (turtle) Bronze

Tempting the Fates BN (1 of 10 will trade this one for an antique gold one)

Tempting the Fates silver

Courage Lion

Geoparrot (I think) Team Thorny version

Geoscooter pink

Little Dreamer copper

Sunriver

Austria nano

Blue Fire

Cacheper

Got Coords Fire

Mystery Heart antique silver LE

Seeking:

Carpe Diem Mystery Coin NEW

Geo Honu Mystery (turtle/any color)

Celtic Tree of Life Blue/Silver

Tempting the Fates Gold (I have a Black Nickel and silver versions to trade for this one)

I have others to trade. Just email or PM me and let me know what you are seeking. I may have one of your seekers in my collection that I may part with for one or all of these. I hope someone will trade with me. Or at least put in a good word to the mystery coin givers. :blink:

Edited by turtlemcclure

Trading:

Lotus Compass - Aten

Lotus Compass - Nepthys

Lotus Compass - Osiris

Lotus Compass - Set

Caching Jack,Queen,King,Ace,Fool(Set, Activated)

2009 Compass Rose - Nickel

Seeking:

Micro Organism coins

Guardians of the Night - BN/orange "Halloween"

2010 Karma - Woodland, Mischievous

Other "shaped" coins

Added to seeking

Guardians I'd trade 2 coins for, OR whole "cards" set(activated and adoptable)

Edited by isjustus4

Just received a huge pile of old, rare non trackables for trade. Email me with interest. Thanks.

Arizona Geocoinfest Multi Event DNF

Arizona Geocoinfest Multi Event Found it

Canada Original

Greenman Original

4F's 2005 Silver

TMOCM Satin Gold

4Bows Shiny Nickel

Sir Gerald Gold

Grayling 2005

Grayling ? Black Nickel

Grandpa Kim Bronze

Eagles 61 Antique Silver

Blue Gill Fisherman V1

2Bugs Shiny Nickel

501 Gang Antique Copper

Damenace Copper

TMOCM Ant Silver

LoriDarlin 2005 Silver

Atlanta Gal 2007 Nickel

Indy Diver V2 Bronze

Indy Diver V2 Nickel

Indy Diver V2 Bronze w pin

Coinfusion Brass

Scratch and Win Copper

Toojin

Crappy Cache Silver

C Kayaks

Evil Chicken BN

Mother Hen BN

Atlanta Gal 2005 Nickel

Nano Caches Silver w pin

LadyB4T Ant Silver

LadyB4T Shiny Gold

Indy Diver v1.5 Shiny Gold

Indy Diver v1.5 Ant Silver

Indy Diver v1.5 Ant Bronze w pin

Indy Diver v1.5 BN w pin

Geocoins.net Members Bronze

8MuddyFeet

Nano Caches Micro Nickel

Nano Cahces Micro Nickel w pin

Camp Explorer 2006 Gold

HerrK & Lassie AS

Dhenninger 2007

Hammer Jane

GeoLobo

Geocoinfest 2007 Hogwild Copper

Sergent Stitches Nickel

Nano Twins

Gbots AN

Team Leggoes AG

Camp Explorer 2005 Bronze

4HappyCats

California 2004

Panowege Nickel

Cruizerdude AB

Danoshimano

C Kayaks V2

N Scaler

2 Happy Hikers Bronze

Dancing Fool Bronze

Geocoin Poker 2007 GCF

Geocoin Poker 2007 GW5

Geocoin Poker 2007 MWGB

Parents of Sam Micro Set

3 Costco Guys Nickel

GeoBrowns Bronze

California 2005

Crop Circle V1 AN

Stuck on WGS84 Gold

Stuck on WGS84 Silver

Geodiamond Copper

Buffalo wings Bronze

Outdoor Family Silver

LadyB4T AB

Chat Happens

JoelMart

Cornerstone 4

Team Sand Dollar 2006 AC

Team Sand Dollar 2005 Bronze

Team Sand Dollar 2006 Shiny Gold

Team Sand Dollar 2006 AS

Team Sand Dollar 2006 BN

Vacman

UOTrackers Misty Silver

Joy of Geocaching

Shop99er 2007

Shop99er 2006

Shop99er 2008

Rupert2 Silver

KevinG68

Cyclops

Washington 2005

3 Costco Guys Bronze

Pepper Big Red

LowRacer Bronze

Donbadabon

Blind Avocado

Marlin01 V1 Bronze

Marlin01 V2 Copper

RustyOJunk

4 Musketeers Micro Avroair

PrariePartners Bronze

Team LightningBugs

LoriDarlin 2007

Dliming Bronze

Dliming Silver

DHobby1 V2

Dancing Fool Silver

Cointracking.com

Dutch Boy

Dances with Moose Bronze

Worker of Wood Gold

Atlanta Gal 2006 Nickel

Mrs Moops

California 2004

Not So Lost Puppies Gold

Not so Lost Puppies BN

DHobby1 V3 Silver

Sunshine Gang

Dhenninger

LadyBug Kids

Team CoyChev

Silvermark

Flying V Silver

Rock and Crystal Silver

Rock and Crystal Gold

Redwing Dave

Go Jaybee Nickel

UF Gator Mystery Nickel

Great Geopumpkin

Geobandit

Geocoin Bunny V1 Blue/Red

Geocoin fairy AS

Geocoin Fairy AG

Would love to have the Pegasus coin from Tsun.

Todat i managed to buy an extra of another TSun coin: Sea of treasure

Would anybody like to trade a Pegasuscoin for it?

I have also other traders available (see profile)

Hello,

i have a Native Pegasus Spirit of the Ancestors for trade with your fine coin.

Please tell me if you want to have it and trade for the Sea of treasure.

Greetings, Heiko

Trade made! Just waiting for the sea of treasure to arrive in Holland.

Here's the special TRADE ONLY version of the Key of Bremen Geocoin:

• 200 made
  • trackable with new green icon
  • antique silver
  • 3d frontside
  • 2d backside
  • soft enamel color
  • weight: 12g
  • limited trade only edition
  • 55mm x 33mm
  • 3mm thick

Icon: 3695.gif

Picture:

3b943825-52d6-4cfe-8ed6-3c9ee916fe27.jpg

About this coin:

"Hamburg is the gate to the world - but Bremen keeps the key."

This is how the vernacular says in regards of the city arms. The Key of Bremen in its roots is a heavens key. The well known attribute of apostle Petrus is derived from the words »I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven« (Matth. 16, Verse 19). Taken in purpose along with the city seal of 1366, the privy seal shows Petrus, the patron saint of the Bremen Cathedral, with a blazon to his feet showing a gothic key - the eldest proof for the city arms.

Bremen, since 1945 the "Free Hansecity of Bremen", consisting of the cities of Bremen and Bremerhaven, is the smallest state of the Federal Republik of Germany. Not wihout pride, the citizens refer to their traditionally, repeatedly hostiled and threatened, independence for which the Key of Bremen stands as a symbol. Bremen - the key to the world.

On 23rd November 2003, we found as TandT (Tanja and Thorsten) the very first cache. Since then, Geocaching has become the key to a new world for us in which we found a lot of great caches and met hundreds of nice people.

I'd like to trade for any trackable geocoin that is not already in my inventory - no matter what version - but please feel free to offer any other trade (via my profile) as well.

Sorry, my seeker list is too comprehensive to post it...

Edited by TandT

Trying to add to my paltry coin collection... Love geocoins, but can't afford them most of the time. However, it's my 18th birthday this week so I'm going to treat myself!! :D

Will trade for anything:

Lotus Compass Aten edition

Looking to buy:

Anything Egypt themed (particularly Lotus Compass Bast and Osiris)

Geowoodstock 8 Volunteer coin (I never got one! :laughing: )

Lobster coin (Any edition)

Just received a huge pile of old, rare non trackables for trade. Email me with interest. Thanks.

Canada Original

Greenman Original TRADED

4F's 2005 Silver

TMOCM Satin Gold

4Bows Shiny Nickel

Sir Gerald Gold

Grayling 2005

Grayling ? Black Nickel

Grandpa Kim Bronze

Eagles 61 Antique Silver

Blue Gill Fisherman V1 TRADED

2Bugs Shiny Nickel

501 Gang Antique Copper

Damenace Copper

TMOCM Ant Silver

LoriDarlin 2005 Silver

Atlanta Gal 2007 Nickel

Indy Diver V2 Bronze

Indy Diver V2 Nickel

Indy Diver V2 Bronze w pin

Coinfusion Brass

Scratch and Win Copper

Toojin

Crappy Cache Silver

C Kayaks

Evil Chicken BN

Mother Hen BN

Atlanta Gal 2005 Nickel

Nano Caches Silver w pin

LadyB4T Ant Silver

LadyB4T Shiny Gold TRADED

Indy Diver v1.5 Shiny Gold

Indy Diver v1.5 Ant Silver

Indy Diver v1.5 Ant Bronze w pin

Indy Diver v1.5 BN w pin

Geocoins.net Members Bronze

8MuddyFeet

Nano Caches Micro Nickel

Nano Cahces Micro Nickel w pin

Camp Explorer 2006 Gold

HerrK & Lassie AS

Dhenninger 2007

Hammer Jane

GeoLobo

Geocoinfest 2007 Hogwild Copper

Sergent Stitches Nickel

Nano Twins

Gbots AN

Team Leggoes AG

Camp Explorer 2005 Bronze

4HappyCats

California 2004

Panowege Nickel

Cruizerdude AB

Danoshimano

C Kayaks V2

N Scaler

2 Happy Hikers Bronze

Dancing Fool Bronze

Geocoin Poker 2007 GCF

Geocoin Poker 2007 GW5

Geocoin Poker 2007 MWGB

Parents of Sam Micro Set

3 Costco Guys Nickel

GeoBrowns Bronze

California 2005

Crop Circle V1 AN TRADED

Stuck on WGS84 Gold

Stuck on WGS84 Silver

Geodiamond Copper

Buffalo wings Bronze

Outdoor Family Silver

LadyB4T AB

Chat Happens

JoelMart

Cornerstone 4

Team Sand Dollar 2006 AC

Team Sand Dollar 2005 Bronze

Team Sand Dollar 2006 AS

Team Sand Dollar 2006 BN

Vacman

UOTrackers Misty Silver

Joy of Geocaching TRADED

Shop99er 2007

Shop99er 2006

Shop99er 2008

Rupert2 Silver

KevinG68

Cyclops

Washington 2005

3 Costco Guys Bronze

Pepper Big Red

LowRacer Bronze

Donbadabon

Blind Avocado TRADED

Marlin01 V1 Bronze

Marlin01 V2 Copper

RustyOJunk

4 Musketeers Micro Avroair

PrariePartners Bronze

Team LightningBugs

LoriDarlin 2007

Dliming Bronze

Dliming Silver

DHobby1 V2

Dancing Fool Silver

Cointracking.com

Dutch Boy

Dances with Moose Bronze TRADED

Worker of Wood Gold

Atlanta Gal 2006 Nickel

Mrs Moops

California 2004

Not So Lost Puppies Gold

Not so Lost Puppies BN

DHobby1 V3 Silver

Sunshine Gang

Dhenninger

LadyBug Kids

Team CoyChev

Silvermark

Flying V Silver

Rock and Crystal Silver

Rock and Crystal Gold

Redwing Dave

Go Jaybee Nickel

UF Gator Mystery Nickel TRADED

Great Geopumpkin TRADED

Geobandit

Geocoin Bunny V1 Blue/Red TRADED

Geocoin fairy AS

Geocoin Fairy AG

Updated

Edited by The Moop Along

Hi everyone!! i havent been around visually much lately,, its hard to post here when you cant afford to buy coins(but i have been lurking quite a bit) jellious>>>lol anyway,, geocoin guy jim has posted a banner on his site for me for wire wrapps about 3-4 months ago.. still have yet to make 1 for anyone from that. and ive been having some late creative nights doing some on my own coins.. and just thought id mention here that i AM doing wire wrapps, for trades and cash,, so if anyone would like to get their fav. coin or a few coins , or a coin for a gift,, wrapped, just contact me. ill post some pics of a few ive done as of late and hopefully i can get a few coins rolling in my lonely mail box or some extra much needed cash to help out our never ending bad luck. pics to come soon! thanks Jay

P.S. i miss you guys!!

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

Looking to finish out my Appalachian Trail geocoin sets

Seeking

SE (Copper): Pennsylvania

RE (Bronze) : Connecticut

RE (Bronze) : Georgia

RE (Bronze) : Tennessee / N. Carolina

Any LE (Silver)

Trading:

SE Tennessee/N. Carolina

SE Georgia

SE Virginia

SE W. Virginia

SE New Jersey

SE New York

SE Connecticut

SE New Hampshire

RE New Jersey

RE Virginia

+ a others. My list is pretty extensive so if you have a theme or particular type of coin I might be able to make some suggestions.

email me via my profile. Thx. b42

I am seeking to trade the Artist Edition (glow on Winter version, glitter on back of all) of Axial Intervals:

4f4565d9-03f0-4780-8797-f05b8c71b1a2.jpg

for these micro coins:

Grun Amplemann Micro coin

Rot Amplemann Micro coin

The World is our Playing Field Micro

Sailboat Micro (gold)

Lighthouse Micro (gold)

CITO Micro (nickel)

Event Icon Micro (nickel)

Multi Cache Icon Micro (nickel)

Traditional Cache Icon Micro (nickel)

Drop me a note via my geocaching profile if you would like to arrange something. Thanks.

Trying to add to my paltry coin collection... Love geocoins, but can't afford them most of the time. However, it's my 18th birthday this week so I'm going to treat myself!! :anitongue:

Will trade for anything:

Lotus Compass Aten edition

Looking to buy:

Anything Egypt themed (particularly Lotus Compass Bast and Anubis)

Geowoodstock 8 Volunteer coin (I never got one! :anitongue: )

Lobster coin (Any edition)

Quick update. Thanks for all the responses everybody. :anitongue:

I would like to trade two older geocoins by crake: Naval and Rhode Island. Both are activated but uncirculated. I am seeking German Reviewers 2010: Reviewer Edition or New World Order mystery geocoin.

EDIT: I mean two my coins for one I am seeking.

Edited by geoquino

Hi everyone!! i havent been around visually much lately,, its hard to post here when you cant afford to buy coins(but i have been lurking quite a bit) jellious>>>lol anyway,, geocoin guy jim has posted a banner on his site for me for wire wrapps about 3-4 months ago.. still have yet to make 1 for anyone from that. and ive been having some late creative nights doing some on my own coins.. and just thought id mention here that i AM doing wire wrapps, for trades and cash,, so if anyone would like to get their fav. coin or a few coins , or a coin for a gift,, wrapped, just contact me. ill post some pics of a few ive done as of late and hopefully i can get a few coins rolling in my lonely mail box or some extra much needed cash to help out our never ending bad luck. pics to come soon! thanks Jay

P.S. i miss you guys!!

Here are a couple of wraps that DJ.J did for me and Johnslady56...

PinkEotTFWireWrapsmall.jpg

SilverEotTFWireWrapsmall.jpg

TRADERS

Tengwar 2.125" Blue/Silver

Lotus Compass (Various)

Morpho Butterfly 2010 (Various)

Celtic Spirit/Circle of Life (Various)

Mood Coin (Has Bead)

Elements Compass - Sun

Elements Compass Air

Pursuit of Caching Magnetic Pie

Geocaching Virtues (Gold)

Geocoin Club June 2010 Cool Caching

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SEEKERS

BCGA 2008

Tranquility

Guardians of the night (various)

Sahasrara Geocoin By Ernies

Pax Dragon - Red

All Weather Caching

Best Friends Geocoin

Neptune's Compass Muddy Waters

Neptune's Compass Tempest

Rain Forest Jewel

4 Musketeers Blue/Silver

12 Days of Caching (Spinner)

Ten Year Coins (Various)

Dragon Spinner Geocoin

Sock Puppet

****I am open to ANY Offers! I LOVE discovering new coins!!! ****

PLEASE ONLY E-mail me. I do not always get PMs

Thank you!! :lol::lol:

P.S. i miss you guys!!

Here are a couple of wraps that DJ.J did for me and Johnslady56...

PinkEotTFWireWrapsmall.jpg

SilverEotTFWireWrapsmall.jpg

THANKS JOHN!! These were very special wrapps for me to do.. john and diana are very special ppl to me!!! :lol:

Canada Original

4F's 2005 Silver

TMOCM Satin Gold

4Bows Shiny Nickel

Sir Gerald Gold

Grayling 2005

Grayling ? Black Nickel

Grandpa Kim Bronze

Eagles 61 Antique Silver

2Bugs Shiny Nickel