GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I have a unactivated

Tranquility Geocoin - Mardi Gras Edition (only 25 coins are minted)

for trade/sell.

Please send me your offers via PN.

Thx

there were more than 25 of the mardi gras tranquility minted including remints.

I don`t wanna have a discussion about that, but at the note to this coin stands "SE 25 pieces".

Isn´t that right?

I know the discussions about mintings etc. .

I have a unactivated

for trade/sell.

Thx

I don`t wanna have a discussion about that, but at the note to this coin stands "SE 25 pieces".

Isn´t that right?

i am not sure what you are asking, but your message suggests there are only 25 of these coins out there and i am just letting you know there are more than 25.

rsg

I have a unactivated

for trade/sell.

Thx

Isn´t that right?

RSG is saying there are more than 25 of the Mardi Gras edition because it was reminted. So it is no longer a "SE 25 pieces". Your Mardi Gras is likely from the 1st minting. A lot of editions were reminted. Don't worry though, all Tranqs are valuable.

I'm was interested in getting a geocoin for my son and myself, to activate set on a mission. This would be our first one and was looking for something interesting and fit out styles.

I found a really cool one at the geocoinstore, but quickly realized it was only available members of the Geocoin club.

Anybody have this and willing to let go of it? I don't have anything to trade with, cerntainly willing to pay for it.

Cash Hard Or Die:

Cash Hard Or Die

Thanks!

hello everybody. does anyone have about 25 or 30 plastic coin flips (sleeves), new or used, in good condition, to sell or give away? contact me here through private message or through my profile email. i have paypal. thanks!

UPDATE:

my thanks to "drneal" for donating some much needed coin flips to me. i appreciate it! :blink:

Edited by Odyssey Voyager
hello everybody. does anyone have about 25 or 30 plastic coin flips (sleeves), new or used, in good condition, to sell or give away? contact me here through private message or through my profile email. i have paypal. thanks!

UPDATE:

my thanks to "drneal" for donating some much needed coin flips to me. i appreciate it! :blink:

If you - or anyone else - needs flips, please let me know. I have a (small flat rate) box full of brand new, never been used flips. Free. Just e-mail me thru my profile or PM. :)

CF30

Trading:

Pax - Aussie Fire

Goofy Cacher

Lotus Compass - Aten

Lotus Compass - Nepthys

Lotus Compass - Osiris

Lotus Compass - Set

Caching Jack,Queen,King,Ace,Fool(Set, Activated)

2009 Compass Rose - Nickel

Seeking:

Peace Frog(Washington event coin)

Guardians of the Night - BN/orange "Halloween"

Friday the 13th - BN

Black Canyon Beach Luau(3rd edition?)

Lil Dreamer - Seahorse Ed

Cointact

Other "shaped" coins

Edited by isjustus4

I won a whole slew of coins playing poker at GeocoinFest and we are absolutely ecstatic about having such a fun stash of coins to place in caches and track. We cache as a family and I quickly realized that everyone is far more excited about the shaped coins than they are the actual "coins". Soooo, I thought I might hop on here and see if anyone is interested in trading shaped, unactivated coins for some of my non-shaped, unactivated coins.

Now, the first problem is that I don't really know the official names of these coins are, so bear with me!

Seeking:

Shaped coins

Holiday themed coins

ANY Idaho coins at all

Or, any other coin that might attract a kid's attention!!

Oh, we'd also trade for unactivated tags (travel bugs or trackables)

For Trade: (I have pictures, in case you need clarification.)

Mountain Mardi Gras 4x4

Kentucky 2006

Wyoming

Caching Rewards

"We don't mind being second to find" coin

Missouri The Show Me State

Chinese Zodiac Tiger Bronze

The Stampede (Nov 7, 2009)

Wichita Geocaching Society

Lancashire Geocachers

Fiffnruss & Pirate-matt 2007

Puzzle Coin ("This coin is not at the posted coordinates")

Geocachers (coin & pin club Nov 2007)

Geocachers License

No Rash No Cache coin

Two Lackey coins (2007 and ????) I think that these have to be transferred, but we'll figure it out before finalizing any trade.

I also have a large one with orange and black designs on it... with 5 orange crystal stones.

I also have something like 150 non trackable Texas Hold Em Cachers Coins that I'd happily trade (a few for one even). ;)

I have pictures of everything. I am new to this forum but I can provide links to other (unrelated) forums where I have ample positive feedback for Buy/Sell/Trade. :D

Edited by PrashadFamily

I won a whole slew of coins playing poker at GeocoinFest and we are absolutely ecstatic about having such a fun stash of coins to place in caches and track. We cache as a family and I quickly realized that everyone is far more excited about the shaped coins than they are the actual "coins". Soooo, I thought I might hop on here and see if anyone is interested in trading shaped, unactivated coins for some of my non-shaped, unactivated coins.

Now, the first problem is that I don't really know the official names of these coins are, so bear with me!

Seeking:

Shaped coins

Holiday themed coins

ANY Idaho coins at all

Or, any other coin that might attract a kid's attention!!

Oh, we'd also trade for unactivated tags (travel bugs or trackables)

For Trade: (I have pictures, in case you need clarification.)

Mountain Mardi Gras 4x4

Kentucky 2006

Wyoming

Caching Rewards

"We don't mind being second to find" coin

Missouri The Show Me State

Chinese Zodiac Tiger Bronze

The Stampede (Nov 7, 2009)

Wichita Geocaching Society

Lancashire Geocachers

Fiffnruss & Pirate-matt 2007

Puzzle Coin ("This coin is not at the posted coordinates")

Geocachers (coin & pin club Nov 2007)

Geocachers License

No Rash No Cache coin

I also have something like 150 non trackable Texas Hold Em Cachers Coins that I'd happily trade (a few for one even). ;)

I have pictures of everything. I am new to this forum but I can provide links to other (unrelated) forums where I have ample positive feedback for Buy/Sell/Trade. :D

Congrats on your win!

Congrats on your win!

Thank you!!! ;)

Yes, congratulations!! The final 4 took so long to dwindle to the final 2, I thought the game would last a LOT longer. Very exciting to watch. :D

Since I was unable to attend GCF this year, I missed out on the tournament...

Who took third, second and first places???

Congrats on your win!

Thank you!!! ;)

Yes, congratulations!! The final 4 took so long to dwindle to the final 2, I thought the game would last a LOT longer. Very exciting to watch. :D

First is the poster in this thread, PrashadFamily. Second was another local cacher Rustynails?. And third was Kaz from the caching team Dorsetgal&Geodog.

Congrats on your win!

Thank you!!! ;)

First is the poster in this thread, PrashadFamily. Second was another local cacher Rustynails?. And third was Kaz from the caching team Dorsetgal&Geodog.

I heard that kaz (all the way from England) came in third. WTG! That's great. Congrats to top three. Well done all.

I'm sorry we had to head home. Would have loved to have played in it again. Sounds though, like it was a long tournament. How long did it go on?

Congrats on your win!

Thank you!!! ;)

Congratulations to all the winners of the Poker Tournament, Yeah Way to go Kaz it was a pleasure meeting you:) Both. How cool all the way from UK and winning Geocoins.:)Thumbs Up!

Trading:

Pax - Aussie Fire

Goofy Cacher

Lotus Compass - Aten

Lotus Compass - Nepthys

Lotus Compass - Osiris

Lotus Compass - Set

Seeking:

Friday the 13th - BN

Black Canyon Beach Luau(3rd edition?)

Cointact

Other "shaped" coins

email sent; fingers crossed

Trading:

Pax - Aussie Fire(pending)

Goofy Cacher(pending)

Lotus Compass - Aten

Lotus Compass - Nepthys

Lotus Compass - Osiris

Lotus Compass - Set

Seeking:

Friday the 13th - BN(pending)

Black Canyon Beach Luau-3rd edition(pending)

Cointact(pending)

2010 Karma - Woodland, Mischievous

Other "shaped" coins

bump, and addition to seeking

Edited by isjustus4

Still looking to trade off these coins. Thanks!

Moun10Bike V3 PENDING

007BigD Nickel Black

Groundspeak Lackey 07

Coinfusion Brass

Groundspeak Lackey 05

HJNielsen Satin Silver

Mickey Diver

Wishing Coin

GeoLeprechaun V1

GeoLeprechaun V2

Geocoin Fairy Antique Silver

Mauison Fish Hook

Coinfusion Black Nickel

Team Shydog V1

Team SuperGenius Pepper Bronze

Team SuperGenius Pepper Silver

Atlanta Gal 2007

Ray & Rose PENDING

Shop99er 2005

Blazer Fan

The Roths The Day We Met

GBOTS Antique Silver

Federation Gold LE

Cav Scout Raven

Go-Mad-Cow BN Glow set

GoJaybee Litlens Nickel Glow

This list is still available :P

TMA

Trading:

Lotus Compass - Aten

Lotus Compass - Nepthys

Lotus Compass - Osiris

Lotus Compass - Set

Seeking:

2010 Karma - Woodland, Mischievous

Other "shaped" coins

Got 2 traders sent out today.

List updated. May be willing to trade more than 1 on the trade list for 1 on the seeking list! :anicute:

Especially a Peace Frog, or Halloween Guardians of the Night. :)

Hey all,

It's been a loooonnnngggggg time since I've poked my head in the forums here (or anywhere on the national geocaching forums for that matter). So I barely know much of the etiquette, or much else for that matter.

I happened to go to the 2010 geocoinfest (well it was close to home for me, I haven't been caching much these days either) and was inspired to pull out my entire geocoin collection. I started before gc.com custom trackable coins were available. Back at that time, I was part of a geocoin purchasing group, in which every member received 2 to 3 coins of whatever the group happened to be buying. Therefore, I ended up with a lot of duplicate and triplicate coins.

So now I'm interested in clearing out any duplicates I have left in my collection, both to make room, and to get some old coins back out in circulation. I'm not entirely sure of the value of a non-trackable coin (or if I'm even suppose to talk about such coins on gc.com forums), about all I can say is they're some of the first geocoins to be minted, and might be of some historic or intrinsic value?

Anyways, I'm just starting to form a list of everything I have, so I wanted to get a baseline judgment from other geocoin collectors as to if making a list is worth my (and everyone else's) time, or if there really isn't an interest in older, non trackable, coins.

Thanks for your time.

-Joel

Anyways, I'm just starting to form a list of everything I have, so I wanted to get a baseline judgment from other geocoin collectors as to if making a list is worth my (and everyone else's) time, or if there really isn't an interest in older, non trackable, coins.

Definitely worth your time to make a list. We can certainly talk about non-trackables if they are being traded...just not sold.

Looking forward to seeing what you have! Welcome back!

Hey all,

It's been a loooonnnngggggg time since I've poked my head in the forums here (or anywhere on the national geocaching forums for that matter). So I barely know much of the etiquette, or much else for that matter.

I happened to go to the 2010 geocoinfest (well it was close to home for me, I haven't been caching much these days either) and was inspired to pull out my entire geocoin collection. I started before gc.com custom trackable coins were available. Back at that time, I was part of a geocoin purchasing group, in which every member received 2 to 3 coins of whatever the group happened to be buying. Therefore, I ended up with a lot of duplicate and triplicate coins.

So now I'm interested in clearing out any duplicates I have left in my collection, both to make room, and to get some old coins back out in circulation. I'm not entirely sure of the value of a non-trackable coin (or if I'm even suppose to talk about such coins on gc.com forums), about all I can say is they're some of the first geocoins to be minted, and might be of some historic or intrinsic value?

Thanks for your time.

-Joel

Yes, I would definitely be interested in your list :P Welcome back!

I have added some more traders.

Still looking for someone to trade with me:

Brake Back Billy

Edeltraud Black enamel/silver

Geowoodstock VI attendee version

Project Fred round

Perfect Caching Weather gold

Geotoids Purple glitter/gold

American Camp San Juan Island, Wa benchmark

Delaware Geocoin nickel/gold 2005

Obsessed With Geocaching 2006 Ventura Kids

Mimbres V1 (turtle) Bronze

Tempting the Fates BN (1 of 10 will trade this one for an antique gold one)

Tempting the Fates silver

Courage Lion

Geoparrot (I think) Team Thorny version

Geoscooter light blue

Geoscooter pink

Little Dreamer copper

Sunriver

Austria nano

Blue Fire

Peace Frog gold

Seeking:

Carpe Diem Mystery Coin NEW

Geo Honu Mystery (turtle/any color)

Celtic Tree of Life Blue/Silver

Tempting the Fates Gold (I have a Black Nickel and silver versions to trade for this one)

Davy Jones Locker Midnight Typhoon

I have others to trade. Just email or PM me and let me know what you are seeking. I may have one of your seekers in my collection that I may part with for one or all of these. I hope someone will trade with me. Or at least put in a good word to the mystery coin givers. :P

Edited by turtlemcclure

It's Time.

I need more wood to get through the winter.

I am ready to trade my MYSTERY Geocoins for other worthy Geocoins that I can sell for more than regular geocoins.

If you are interested, email me through GC.com and tell me what you are looking for and what you are willing to trade.

I will tell you If I still have it.

If we trade i will send the mystery coin TAPED into a Bubble Mailer with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION and would expect the same in return.

If there are no trades , I WILL be listing them on Ebay.

Sorry to all who sent them to me , but life has not gotten any easier.

Thanx,

Opalsns

Opalsns

Seeking:

Alien Geocoins

Alien Geocoins V2

B-2 Bomber Geocoin

Any other Alien themed Geocoins/Area 51 Geocoins

My trading list, all are unactivated unless noted:

Midnight Madness 2010 Geocoin Black Nickle

Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire Event Geocoin Silver

2010 Black Hills Geocoins Antique Bronze

Geocoin Club July 2010 Geocoin (activated)

Edited by Team kizb