GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Here is a sneak preview of, what I believe to be the first ever South African Geocoin! The compass rose represents the South African Flag colours and the background is a "streamlined" outline of South Africa.

I am only having 100 made. They will be numbered BUT not to be tracked. Numbering are only there to say "I have #xxx of only 100 made"

When I have them in hand I will use 20 for "international" trading of other geocoin and 20 for selling on the international market! The rest will be reserved for the South African market only. The coins should be ready in about six weeks time. (I hope!!)

d4956c7e-deff-4c39-8f2b-f6d3fda672a6.jpg

I'd take two.

I'm looking for some fairly inexpensive coins. I am currently in the process of placing 60 caches and would like to put coins in a bunch of them. We have a ton of new cachers in the area, and my hope is that coins will get these people hooked through the help of coins. I know for my family, geocoins got us hooked early on. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have a huge tub full of unactivated coins I take to events and sell for $5 each. If you're interested in buying some of them, send me an email through my profile.

Shipping charges would be additional.

Just wanted to thank you on here for the coins we received this afternoon! It is a pretty big deal to us to finally have some, and now I need to get a couple of them ready to travel! Thanks again! <_<

I have 5 coins made by Damenace that are looking for a new home. These are free to whoever wants them and I'd like them to all go to the same person so I only have to pay one postage. Don't ask for these if you are planning on listing them on ebay, only if you want them in your collection. Here is what you'll get:

- Damenace 2006 Copper - Number 003 - not trackable

- Damenace 2006 Gold - Number 003 - not trackable

- UK 2005 - engraved with Damenace - trackable and not activated - number 215

- Damenace trolley coin - not trackable

- Never minted Damenace sample coin - this coin was never made because the mint could not get the artwork correct, so the project was canceled. You will understand why when you see the sample coin. The coin features two hands cupping a circle that was going to contain a hologram image.

If you still have these coins I would love to have them.. I have only been collection for about 2 years and promise they will stay in my colletions. If it helps I am a friend of Castlemans...he is where I bought my coins and who I received my first wild coin from.

Denise aka Deedee2 email is jackal55@sbcglobal.net

Edited by DeeDee2

I have 5 coins made by Damenace that are looking for a new home. These are free to whoever wants them and I'd like them to all go to the same person so I only have to pay one postage. Don't ask for these if you are planning on listing them on ebay, only if you want them in your collection. Here is what you'll get:

- Damenace 2006 Copper - Number 003 - not trackable

- Damenace 2006 Gold - Number 003 - not trackable

- UK 2005 - engraved with Damenace - trackable and not activated - number 215

- Damenace trolley coin - not trackable

- Never minted Damenace sample coin - this coin was never made because the mint could not get the artwork correct, so the project was canceled. You will understand why when you see the sample coin. The coin features two hands cupping a circle that was going to contain a hologram image.

If you still have these coins I would love to have them.. I have only been collection for about 2 years and promise they will stay in my colletions. If it helps I am a friend of Castlemans...he is where I bought my coins and who I received my first wild coin from.

Denise aka Deedee2 email is jackal55@sbcglobal.net

I'm looking for some fairly inexpensive coins. I am currently in the process of placing 60 caches and would like to put coins in a bunch of them. We have a ton of new cachers in the area, and my hope is that coins will get these people hooked through the help of coins. I know for my family, geocoins got us hooked early on. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have a huge tub full of unactivated coins I take to events and sell for $5 each. If you're interested in buying some of them, send me an email through my profile.

Shipping charges would be additional.

Just wanted to thank you on here for the coins we received this afternoon! It is a pretty big deal to us to finally have some, and now I need to get a couple of them ready to travel! Thanks again! :huh:

Glad you like them! Thanks for buying some :)

Here is a sneak preview of, what I believe to be the first ever South African Geocoin! The compass rose represents the South African Flag colours and the background is a "streamlined" outline of South Africa.

I am only having 100 made. They will be numbered BUT not to be tracked. Numbering are only there to say "I have #xxx of only 100 made"

When I have them in hand I will use 20 for "international" trading of other geocoin and 20 for selling on the international market! The rest will be reserved for the South African market only. The coins should be ready in about six weeks time. (I hope!!)

I'd take two.

Heya Phish Bonz! Glad to seeya here! These were great coins that (unfortunately) came out way back in 2005. They're probably not easy to find, but certainly not impossible. You could post again with any potential trade bait and see if anyone's still holding onto one of these.

Welcome, again!

I'd take two.

Heya Phish Bonz! Glad to seeya here! These were great coins that (unfortunately) came out way back in 2005. They're probably not easy to find, but certainly not impossible. You could post again with any potential trade bait and see if anyone's still holding onto one of these.

Welcome, again!

I think I have one on my trade list. I'll have to check to see if it is activated, but I don't think so.

I'd take two.

Welcome, again!

I think I have one on my trade list. I'll have to check to see if it is activated, but I don't think so.

I know I have at least one, most likely two for trade. But they're not trackable ;)

I'd take two.

Welcome, again!

I know I have at least one, most likely two for trade. But they're not trackable ;)

That answers the question about whether it is activated. :)

<sale post removed by moderator>

This thread is for trades only. Please use a separate thread for sales, and only trackable items please. I will cut and paste your post in a PM back to you to use elsewhere.

Non trackables may be posted here for trade only.

Edited by Eartha

I would like to remind everyone once again that this thread is for trading geocoins only. Sales do not take place in this thread. If you want to sell trackable items, you can post a separate thread for them. If you want to sell non-trackable items, you can try ebay, or anywhere else, but not here. You may trade non-trackable items here to your heart's content. The good folks who visit this thread do so in the hopes of making trades, and not to buy geocoins. This is the one stop shopping thread for trading of geocoins ONLY.

Thank you,

Eartha

Volunteer Groundspeak Forum Moderator

edf2a4c0-af5d-4bac-97ee-2929022a457a.jpg

If anyone gets lucky and grabs an extra of these I have several coins to trade. My trading list is out of date, but not by too much. I have both Australia 2009 versions to trade that wont be on the list (Wombat coin)

email sent

ILYK

CelticLife.jpg

I have a couple extra of these for trade!!! In each color!!! I am a pretty new coin collector, so I don't have a want list yet. I would like to know if anyone has an Earth Elements compass earth version (With the GREEN enamel on the back) And a Celtic tree of life coin- Green. Wow me with your offers and trade lists!!!

E-mail only please :)

Looking for someone who sews.

Will trade 2 geocoins for some straight stitch

Email me

Thanx

Opalsns

Done and Done, !!!!!!

Hello... what kind of straight stitch are you needing? Fabric, design or purpose? I am just starting and would be happy to trade work for coins.

Cheers, ylord

Looking for someone who sews.

Will trade 2 geocoins for some straight stitch

Email me

Thanx

Opalsns

Done and Done, !!!!!!

Hello... what kind of straight stitch are you needing? Fabric, design or purpose? I am just starting and would be happy to trade work for coins.

Cheers, ylord

Well,

I have had someone do that trade with me already. It was to straight stitch ( hem ) 4 sides to cotton fabric that I bought to make simple curtains.

I will be looking to have another 3 windows ( 6 panels ) when I get the fabric.

I will post it.

However email me your address.

I may have a stray coin laying around that needs a loving home.

Opalsns

New Update...

Searching for:

Anthus Laptop blue le antique nickel

Anthus Laptop Gold Glitter Geocoinfest

Anthus Laptop test-colors

Bat Bubba´s Caving antique silver (or antique gold)

Boomerang all Versions

Cached and Confused black nickel, antique copper, antique brass

Compass Rose 2005

Compass Rose 2006 all Versions

Compass Rose 2007 twotone le

Difficult Climbing (all versions - only not the copper one)

Four Musketeers (some of the versions)

Handcuffs Cache or Charge

Keep on Cachin´Geocoin blue or yellow / silver

moga pistol gold

moun10bike

Neptunes Compass Deep Sea Nautical Edition, Arctic Edition (no error coins)

Nocturnal Geocoin silver blue

Plain Black Nickel (or Nickel)

Puzzle Cache Geocoin Set of 4

Puzzle Geocoin all Versions

Raith Gras Geocoin blue silver

Sahasrara matte black nickel xle 16 colors

slo trekker antique copper

Top Coin gun

thx4tc jeep blau

joecacher many moods trade processing, thanks to kini_ont

Thanks

Edited by ice13-333

New Update...

Searching for:

Anthus Laptop blue le antique nickel

Anthus Laptop Gold Glitter Geocoinfest

Anthus Laptop test-colors

Bat Bubba´s Caving antique silver (or antique gold)

Boomerang all Versions

Cached and Confused black nickel, antique copper, antique brass

Compass Rose 2005

Compass Rose 2006 all Versions

Compass Rose 2007 twotone le

Difficult Climbing (all versions - only not the copper one)

Four Musketeers (some of the versions)

Handcuffs Cache or Charge

Keep on Cachin´Geocoin blue or yellow / silver

moga pistol gold

moun10bike

Neptunes Compass Deep Sea Nautical Edition, Arctic Edition (no error coins)

Nocturnal Geocoin silver blue

Plain Black Nickel (or Nickel)

Puzzle Cache Geocoin Set of 4

Puzzle Geocoin all Versions

Raith Gras Geocoin blue silver

Sahasrara matte black nickel xle 16 colors

slo trekker antique copper

Top Coin gun

thx4tc jeep blau

joecacher many moods

Thanks

PM sent :D

available for trade, celtic spirit coins in green, red, violet, and orange...looking for "paws"itraction, aerohound, cache huntin', czech geo-dog, dalmation, e-team - dogapotamus, K9, schnauzer seekers, tank hounds 2006 (anyone picking up on a common thread here?), and will consider other dog-gone interesting trades!

Also have a border collie (on the grass, not the sand,) and a save our playground (copper,) available.

ILYK
Edited by drneal

available for trade, celtic spirit coins in green, red, violet, and orange...looking for "paws"itraction, aerohound, cache huntin', czech geo-dog, dalmation, e-team - dogapotamus, K9, schnauzer seekers, tank hounds 2006 (anyone picking up on a common thread here?), and will consider other dog-gone interesting trades!

Also have a border collie (on the grass, not the sand,) and a save our playground (copper,) available.

ILYK

PM on the way

ILYK

oke maybe stupid question but i see DALMATION what coin do you mean by that???

ohh i have a TANKHOUNDS 2007 don`t know or you looking for that to if so let me know okidoki??

you may have it .......

Edited by lorca.nl

ILYK

oke maybe stupid question but i see DALMATION what coin do you mean by that???

ohh i have a TANKHOUNDS 2007 don`t know or you looking for that to if so let me know okidoki??

you may have it .......

e-mail sent...let me know which coin you're looking for and we'll trade ;) .

ILYK

Does anyone know how I can find out the name of a coin to go to the right webpage for it's activation code? I have a new unactivated coin and lost the website to go to to activate it and have no clue how to find the right one. Any help would be appreciated. The coin staes, "YOU NEVER FORGET YOUR FIRST" The thrill of your first find-The joy of your first hide.

Landnavmaster

I have the complete set of 3 and can't activate any of them. I got them from Coinswag, and apparently they went out of business. Did you ever find out where to activate it?

Entwined55

If you email Groundspeak they can help you, they did me.

Entwined55

Figured I could post what I am looking for. Thought it dosen't hurt to ask. lol At least evryone will get a laugh.

**Geocoins wanted**

Yemon Yime compass rose - any edition

Templar LE(ANY)

2005 compass rose

any moun10bike

Geocoin fairy

Geo Sasquatch coin

6 Years Geoclub Late Night Edition

Extremcaching 2009 Geocoin • Foggy Gold / Antique Nickel LE • Antique Nickel / Polished Copper LE

Neptune's Compass - 20,000 leagues under the sea

Bell Witch mystery coin

***Coins up for trade***

MOGA - red handle

Honu Turtle LE (Black Nickel), silver, copper, & gold

WWSD LE version

Neptunes Compass - Tempest - Neptune's Fury

Neptunes Compass - Aquarium

Fire Truck (nickel version)

Good Karma/Bad Karma Glitter LE (The older version coin)

Hiking coin LE-Two-Tone from cache addict

2009 Compass rose AS & copper

Anasazi Nickel Mystery Black and Blue

Anasazi Nickel Spiced Yime

Geocoinfest 2009 Event Geocoin - Yemon Yime Version (42 made)

Thanks for looking.

Hope everyone enjoyed the laugh!

Hiking Dude

i know its a long shot, but does anyone have a 2007 compass rose in black nickel finish for sale or trade? PM or email to see if we can work something out. i still have OVG trojan horses available as a possible trade. thanks. <_<

an awesome trade made! a very special thanks to a certain forum member here. i cannot name the member due to a certain privacy situation. Dank u heel veel! ;)

:rolleyes: I am still looking for a few coins to complete (hopefully, theres always something else I see that I like) my collection. I am still kinda new and don't have too many for traders but here it goes:

Mickey Diver (I can still dream)

Mystical Greenman (Maybe a miracle)

Project FRED 325 (face)

999 Hawaii and New York

Pi Math Puzzle Blue

Tranquility Sepp & Berta Edition

Sahasrara XXLE (16 colors)

I have to trade:

I Love Geocaching Silver SE (Ernies)

I Love Geocaching Matte Gold LE (Ernies)

999 Spokane Wa

2009 Geocoin Poker Challenge

Yemon Yime V2 Nickel

Nadros Cathedral Silver

Geowoodstock VII Attendee

Two Benchmarks American Camp San Jauan Island, Wa 2" and Mt. Saint Helens Post Eruption 3"

I am also willing to trade activated but adoptable Tranquility Dark Rhodium Nickel and Perfect Caching Weather gold.

I hope someone will consider me for a trade. Thanks!

Edited by turtlemcclure