GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Looking for a few Road to Sacramento/Hippie Bus's, regular or micro, either color, and year doesnt matter either.. Want to get at least 3 to use for PGR 5.. Will buy or possibly trade.. Email me if you have, thanks....

Im also looking to trade for a Travel Gnome to possibly do another Gnome cointest with..

Edited by Tha Saint

Looking for a few Road to Sacramento/Hippie Bus's, regular or micro, either color, and year doesnt matter either.. Want to get at least 3 to use for PGR 5.. Will buy or possibly trade.. Email me if you have, thanks....

Im also looking to trade for a Travel Gnome to possibly do another Gnome cointest with..

email sent

email sent

Me too! I have a whole bunch I put in the Math trade....and screwed up on the Math trade so I have even more...regular and micro size...

I'm looking for some fairly inexpensive coins. I am currently in the process of placing 60 caches and would like to put coins in a bunch of them. We have a ton of new cachers in the area, and my hope is that coins will get these people hooked through the help of coins. I know for my family, geocoins got us hooked early on. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have a huge tub full of unactivated coins I take to events and sell for $5 each. If you're interested in buying some of them, send me an email through my profile.

Shipping charges would be additional.

you wouldn't have an aunti nae in that tub, would you? B) we would for sure pay more than $5 for a rubber ducky coin!

lara

No. It's just a bin of cheap trackables -- cheaper than they originally cost from the vendors that is. It's great for people who want coins to release into caches or are new to coins and want icons. These coins are not for people looking for rare or hard to find pieces.

okey dokey, thanks! still keeping my eye out for an auntie nae!

rsg

I'm looking for some fairly inexpensive coins. I am currently in the process of placing 60 caches and would like to put coins in a bunch of them. We have a ton of new cachers in the area, and my hope is that coins will get these people hooked through the help of coins. I know for my family, geocoins got us hooked early on. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have a huge tub full of unactivated coins I take to events and sell for $5 each. If you're interested in buying some of them, send me an email through my profile.

you wouldn't have an aunti nae in that tub, would you? :D we would for sure pay more than $5 for a rubber ducky coin!

lara

No. It's just a bin of cheap trackables -- cheaper than they originally cost from the vendors that is. It's great for people who want coins to release into caches or are new to coins and want icons. These coins are not for people looking for rare or hard to find pieces.

rsg

Why not just email Renee and ask her if she still has any available?

~J

you wouldn't have an aunti nae in that tub, would you? :D we would for sure pay more than $5 for a rubber ducky coin!

lara

rsg

I have an Auntie Nae...it's activated but with no logs.

If you are interested make me an offer.

<snip>

today i received a package from my order on the Tengwars 2009 Geocoins. But the envelope was empty and ripped off :D All Coins are lost or stolen...

</snip>

That's a REAL BUMMER, Heiko ~

I hope someone comes through for you. This is why the POLY bags are most important, especially with large quantitys of coins.

~J

I received a poly mailer with a tear in it. Luckily the tear wasn't yet big enough for the coin to come out. I suspect a bit more handling and it would have. I think that tape and lots of it is the best protection....

The farther it has to go, the more tape I use.

Many Thanks for your words, yes it is very important that the envelope is good taped. The Coins was in a bubble mailer, which is normaly good for shipping coins, but the bubble mailer i received is torn open. The Tengwars are very happy and i ordered 7 coins of these. Maybe the totally weight are to much, and they falling down while shipping and turn arround. It seems it is better to order not so much or ask for shipping in a little cardboard box. If i trade much coins to US or Canada or far away from germany i try to make it safier if possible and use more of tape. I'm also contacted the maker of the tengwar coins, but no answer thrue now...very pity. :D

Thanks for your dedication, may be some trades will be work. I hope, it...some mails i received soon.

Greetings, Heiko

I was told that all mailers are getting open at german customs! Maybe that's what happened and you should make a complaint to customs? :D

No, not all mailers are getting through the customs in germany. The most comes directly in the mailbox at home. If the customs open a bubble mailer this is not looked like lacerated, they cut it of with a knife. Here was not a knife used, it is ripped off only by hand or machine. I received many bubble mailer which is open by customs, and i was a lot at the customs to received my coins which i buy or trade, all packages have a button or sign from the custom and was taped again. But this time is definitaly any other responsibly. I can take a picture here, but i think here is not the right place for this. Anyway...the coins are lost and nothing we can do.

Greetings, Heiko

I am also having some problems with German customs. I have had 3 mailers not arrive in the last 2 months and 1 arrive but was torn open and the coins missing. :D I don't seem to have any problems with any other countries. But that's for another thread...

I have a couple of each of these for trade:

Celtic Mind (not shown)

Celtic Soul

Celtic Spirit

Celtic Wisdom

Celtic Heart

Celtic Life

Celtic Body

edf2a4c0-af5d-4bac-97ee-2929022a457a.jpg

Email me and I can send you my wish list. No PM's please.

<snip>

today i received a package from my order on the Tengwars 2009 Geocoins. But the envelope was empty and ripped off :laughing: All Coins are lost or stolen...

</snip>

I hope someone comes through for you. This is why the POLY bags are most important, especially with large quantitys of coins.

~J

I have had the same problem with missing coins and they cut right on the seam so you don't see it. These are beautiful where are they from? wish I had some to trade :laughing:

I received a poly mailer with a tear in it. Luckily the tear wasn't yet big enough for the coin to come out. I suspect a bit more handling and it would have. I think that tape and lots of it is the best protection....

Many Thanks for your words, yes it is very important that the envelope is good taped. The Coins was in a bubble mailer, which is normaly good for shipping coins, but the bubble mailer i received is torn open. The Tengwars are very happy and i ordered 7 coins of these. Maybe the totally weight are to much, and they falling down while shipping and turn arround. It seems it is better to order not so much or ask for shipping in a little cardboard box. If i trade much coins to US or Canada or far away from germany i try to make it safier if possible and use more of tape. I'm also contacted the maker of the tengwar coins, but no answer thrue now...very pity. :laughing:

Thanks for your dedication, may be some trades will be work. I hope, it...some mails i received soon.

Greetings, Heiko

I was told that all mailers are getting open at german customs! Maybe that's what happened and you should make a complaint to customs? :anibad:

No, not all mailers are getting through the customs in germany. The most comes directly in the mailbox at home. If the customs open a bubble mailer this is not looked like lacerated, they cut it of with a knife. Here was not a knife used, it is ripped off only by hand or machine. I received many bubble mailer which is open by customs, and i was a lot at the customs to received my coins which i buy or trade, all packages have a button or sign from the custom and was taped again. But this time is definitaly any other responsibly. I can take a picture here, but i think here is not the right place for this. Anyway...the coins are lost and nothing we can do.

Greetings, Heiko

I am also having some problems with German customs. I have had 3 mailers not arrive in the last 2 months and 1 arrive but was torn open and the coins missing. :laughing: I don't seem to have any problems with any other countries. But that's for another thread...

Celtic Mind (not shown)

Celtic Soul

Celtic Spirit

Celtic Wisdom

Celtic Heart

Celtic Life

Celtic Body

Hello!

I'm looking for these coins :

Astro Geocoin : Midsummer or Spring Breeze

Celtic Spirit : Any

Danish Geocoin 2008 Jelling Stone : Any

Double Dragon : Any (preferably two-tone)

Golden Horns : Any

Moon Mushroom : Any

Power of the Celts : Any

Solvognen : Any

The Original Masters of the Cache : Any

The Real Adventurer : Any

Turlutortue : Bronze/Gold

Twisted Dragon : Any

You will find my trading list in the sig line. E-mail me through my profile, no PM's please.

Thanks in advance!

Hello! :laughing:

I just updated my trade list and I am looking for :

Double Dragon (Antique Gold/or Bronze)

Elements Compass - Water (Polished Gold)

Earth Turtle Oceania - Tsun version (I have twins)

Earth Turtle Oceania - Bora Bora

Celtic Spirit - Body or Spirit

Astro Geocoin - Midsummer, Winter or Spring Breeze

various other items on my seeking list.....

Trade link here

Please PM or email any offers. Thanks!

Hi All,

i´m looking for the following coins:

Mystery Christmas Coin 2005

Sinterklass Mystery Coin

Colonel H. George Cachington´s Dragon Mystery Coin

The Shadow Geocoin

I can offer the following coins:

Angel Mystery Coin

Bandita Mystery Coin

Devil Mystery Coin Gold

Secret Agent Mystery Coin

other Coins

I would give 2 for 1 or more.

If you have other things you wan´t to have please let me know.

Please send me you offers. I would love to finish my collection.

Greatings René

I am looking for coins to give in my eastermissions. I have 4 missions going so I am sure there are many coins that will be ok to trade for but I can not ask for any specific here because the receivers might find out. :)

So, if you find something in my traderlist at www.geocoincollection.com (grodan & fiabus) you like, please send me an email through the profile and what you have to offer. Multitrades are ok with me. Please help me out here.

grodan Karin

<snip>

today i received a package from my order on the Tengwars 2009 Geocoins. But the envelope was empty and ripped off :) All Coins are lost or stolen...

</snip>

~J

I have had the same problem with missing coins and they cut right on the seam so you don't see it. These are beautiful where are they from? wish I had some to trade :o

Many Thanks for your words, yes it is very important that the envelope is good taped. The Coins was in a bubble mailer, which is normaly good for shipping coins, but the bubble mailer i received is torn open. The Tengwars are very happy and i ordered 7 coins of these. Maybe the totally weight are to much, and they falling down while shipping and turn arround. It seems it is better to order not so much or ask for shipping in a little cardboard box. If i trade much coins to US or Canada or far away from germany i try to make it safier if possible and use more of tape. I'm also contacted the maker of the tengwar coins, but no answer thrue now...very pity. :D

Greetings, Heiko

I was told that all mailers are getting open at german customs! Maybe that's what happened and you should make a complaint to customs? :(

Greetings, Heiko

I am also having some problems with German customs. I have had 3 mailers not arrive in the last 2 months and 1 arrive but was torn open and the coins missing. :D I don't seem to have any problems with any other countries. But that's for another thread...

Celtic Mind (not shown)

Celtic Soul

Celtic Spirit

Celtic Wisdom

Celtic Heart

Celtic Life

Celtic Body

Just got a torn mailer today from Land Shark in Canada. 1 coin missing the other damaged. I believe it just got caught up the post office machinery. They were were nice enough at Land Shark to refund my money since the coin was sold out.

Edited by Phish_bonz

Hi, We sent out our Imagine Peace Mystery Coin who we received from a Mystery Person and they were so gracious to send it to us as a gift, we have sent it to someone to have it wired wrapped over a year ago in December and still have not received it back. This is one of our favorite geocoins and I have endless nightmares of never getting it back. Have contacted the person many many of times but no answer. Our coin we think it may have been stolen. We don't want to think of it this way but it is starting to feel as if it is so. So we like to ask if anyone has a Imagine Peace coin they like to trade for something that we are selling. All we can do is pray and trying to keep strong and keep our heads high. We always believe in the saying " For those who wait the best things come". We pray that someone may be able to help us out here. Thank You. Feel free to send us a message thru our profile. Have a wonderful day everyone:)

My wife and I are new to Geocaching and she has flipped over the coins! (no pun intended lol) We would love to be able to find one of tsunrisebey's UTE Armadillo Edition coins. I posted on that thread and thought I might increase my chances by posting here. We are new so don't have any trade coins so I would like to purchase one!! If anyone has one they might consider selling either PM us or email through our profile. Thanks!!!!

i would like to trade the following for any coin just ask me here is the list dollar ship

bronze nocturnal

xle nocturnal

2007 le compass rose

alabama 888

idaho 888

florida 999

2006 cito

2 2009 lackey

midnight madness

south carolina 2006

2005 alabama

yellow glitter ammo can

blue glitter ammo can

red glitter ammo can

sometimes you feel like a nut

jukebox

a rainbow of bones

red handed

mondou2 whistle

wigoweb #90

leaderboard

2009 kansas sunshine

REDNECK RIVIERA EVENT COIN

to contact please send through my new email brooklanesbigfootsz17@yahoo.com

Looking for 'Celtic Tree of Life' coins. I've just started collecting geocoins and recently picked up a few coins from this series. They're probably one of the most beautiful coins ever minted, in my opinion.

I'm very interested in adding the following to my collection:

- Blue on 2-tone Silver & Gold

- Blue on Silver

- Green on 2-Tone

- Red on 2-Tone

- Antique Silver

- Black Nickel

If anyone is interested in parting with any of these, I'd be interested in discussing this further.

Thank you.

I am seeking the following coins to help fill in my collection:

GeocoinFest Multi-Event A Mosaic of Events - Netherlands

Halloween-event 2008

IRC Poffertjes Event 2006 SE copper

IRC Poffertjes Event 2008 antique gold

Sweet Lake City Event copper

Sweet Lake City Event gold

Aladdin's ANWB Mushroom nickel

ChunkyNL Fryslân Koe nickel

ChunkyNL Fryslân Koe LE gold

Fazanten Endless Knot Tibetan Flag gold

Kiwihead Cache Caravan Micro LE gold

Psychochicken LE antique gold

Psychochicken XLE black nickel (egg)

Saffier & Stekelsteef Diving Helmet shiny gold

Saffier & Stekelsteef Diving Helmet silver

Saffier & Stekelsteef (Koi) gun

Saffier & Stekelsteef (Koi) silver

Twin Peaks XLE black nickel

Gele Bussie (any)

NL Country ID LE Glow

Top Spinner Coin antique gold

Top Spinner Coin antique silver

Top Spinner Coin gold

Top Spinner Coin gun

Tracking European Wildlife - Red Deer SE antique copper

If anyone is interested in trading or selling, please send me an email through my profile.

Cheers

Thanks to everyone who emailed me, I was able to get the coins I need...

I am planning on attending the ASP Geobash again this year (the camping site's paid for,) and wanted to know if anyone wanted to trade for the 2010 geobash coins (available at the bash only...I ordred a couple extra already, but could order more.)

ILYK
Edited by drneal

I am planning on attending the ASP Geobash again this year (the camping site's paid for,) and wanted to know if anyone wanted to trade for the 2010 geobash coins (available at the bash only...I ordred a couple extra already, but could order more.)

ILYK

What a neat coin, Email sent !!!!

I am planning on attending the ASP Geobash again this year (the camping site's paid for,) and wanted to know if anyone wanted to trade for these coins.
ILYK

What does it look like? :)

CF30

geocoin_aspbash1.jpg

How cute, I'll trade you for one if I have any traders you want.

I am looking for coins to give in my eastermissions. I have 4 missions going so I am sure there are many coins that will be ok to trade for but I can not ask for any specific here because the receivers might find out. :)

So, if you find something in my traderlist at www.geocoincollection.com (grodan & fiabus) you like, please send me an email through the profile and what you have to offer. Multitrades are ok with me. Please help me out here.

grodan Karin

Still looking.

Celtic Mind (not shown)

Celtic Soul

Celtic Spirit

Celtic Wisdom

Celtic Heart

Celtic Life

Celtic Body

I just saw this design on cover of a Nora Robert's novel.....

Edited by Turlutortue
I am planning on attending the ASP Geobash again this year (the camping site's paid for,) and wanted to know if anyone wanted to trade for these coins.
ILYK

What does it look like? :anitongue:

CF30

geocoin_aspbash1.jpg

Very Cute Tag Neal, If you get a Xtra One we would love to trade with you for something we are selling. Let us know. Thank You:)

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Hi All.

i´m seeking the following coins:

Compass Rose 2007 LE Two Tone

Compass Rose 2007 XXLE Cooper (i have to ask ;-))

Compass Rose 2008 Yime Edition

Compass Rose 2008 Black nickel/Polished Nickel LE

Compass Rose 5th Anniversery Yime Edition

I have up for trade a lot of money ;-)

and the following coins:

Delft Klomp

Templar Coin LE Two Tone

Anthus Laptop Nickel

Anthus Laptop Black Nickel

Secret Agent Mystery Coin

Angel Mystery Coin

Devil Mystery Coin

If any one is interested to sell or trade please let me know.

Please send me all offers.

Best regards René

Edited by crazybear and honey