GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Anyone want to trade for an AtlantaGal's 2007 Personal.

I think it's bronze , Has the Cat on front and a blue paw on back.

Going Once .................

Really not letting this one go are you! <_<:huh::unsure:

I have for trade:

Garmin Colorado --- it's not activated but the tracking number could be a misprint.

I have for trade:

Garmin Colorado --- it's not activated but the tracking number could be a misprint.

Is it Morris the 9-Lives cat?

ILYK

I have for trade:

I thought they were all activated.

i have one of the new red tengwars i bought by mistake and would like to trade it. for anything on my seeking list. copper reaper (yeh, right but a girl can hope) or an auntie nae. (still hoping for one of those. i wrote auntie nae but never received an answer) or the smaller red tengwar.

4371840110_2632f5efe9_o.jpg

http://cointracking.com/public/RedShoesGir...g&limit=100

Is this the Copper version ?

e7a3f640-13e9-4593-be8b-d6f698fdca2c.jpg

I just wanted to let you know I have two new geocoins on the way. One is an "AMERICAN RED CROSS" coin with trackable code that I will be selling with a $ donation from the proceeds going to the Red Cross for use in disasters such as Haiti or other places. Two is a "Pony Express Sesquicentennial" coin celebrating the 150 year anniversary of this historic trail on April 3rd, 2010. Please be on the lookout for them. or let me know and I will put you on the reserve list as they should be here within 3 weeks. E-mail me @ packerbacker31@hotmail.com

thanks, MO Pirate

FYI this introductory offer is 14.95 ea.

i have one of the new red tengwars i bought by mistake and would like to trade it. for anything on my seeking list. copper reaper (yeh, right but a girl can hope) or an auntie nae. (still hoping for one of those. i wrote auntie nae but never received an answer) or the smaller red tengwar.

4371840110_2632f5efe9_o.jpg

http://cointracking.com/public/RedShoesGir...g&limit=100

Is this the Copper version ?

e7a3f640-13e9-4593-be8b-d6f698fdca2c.jpg

oh yes, that is it. i have the first version, but even a reaper can get lonely and needs a partner to cache with. :)

I looked through my ACTIVIATED Coins and will offer the following to you (trade or sell - adoptable). Please send an PM with your offers. Thanks!

Micro Organism Geocoin silver Coli türkis

Micro Organism Geocoin silver Borrelia translucent red

Micro Organism Geocoin silver Borrelia translucent silver

Micro Organism Geocoin silber Moebius green

Micro Organism Geocoin silber Coccus black + glow in the dark eyes

Mini Seashell Aged (copper) was only available in a complete set in the shop

Mini Seashell White (Silver)

Templar Geocoin antique copper

Raith Gras Geocoin antique copper/ silver red

Thanks for that..

Oh how sad :P Just this weekend I was down by our river watching our Scouts learn to kayak when a walking couple stopped to talk. Conversation got around to the presence of dolphins in our Perth river (the Swan). Quite often when we are out kayaking or sailing we are joined by one of 3 pods of river dolphins. In total, we had 28 or 29 in the river, but recently 5 were found dead and washed ashore. Sadly, autopsy revealed that they were full of toxins...chemicals leached into the river from storm drains.

People PLEASE STOP FERTILIZING YOUR LAWNS!!! It is poison! :(

Thanks for that..

Oh how sad :P Just this weekend I was down by our river watching our Scouts learn to kayak when a walking couple stopped to talk. Conversation got around to the presence of dolphins in our Perth river (the Swan). Quite often when we are out kayaking or sailing we are joined by one of 3 pods of river dolphins. In total, we had 28 or 29 in the river, but recently 5 were found dead and washed ashore. Sadly, autopsy revealed that they were full of toxins...chemicals leached into the river from storm drains.

People PLEASE STOP FERTILIZING YOUR LAWNS!!! It is poison! :(

Here in the US many communities have warnings painted on the curb by the storm drains to warn of the dangers, that's whehe Chris took inspiration for the Coin.

Around me they say "No Dumping-Drains to Bay" and the symbol of a fish.

I have 5 coins made by Damenace that are looking for a new home. These are free to whoever wants them and I'd like them to all go to the same person so I only have to pay one postage. Don't ask for these if you are planning on listing them on ebay, only if you want them in your collection. Here is what you'll get:

- Damenace 2006 Copper - Number 003 - not trackable

- Damenace 2006 Gold - Number 003 - not trackable

- UK 2005 - engraved with Damenace - trackable and not activated - number 215

- Damenace trolley coin - not trackable

- Never minted Damenace sample coin - this coin was never made because the mint could not get the artwork correct, so the project was canceled. You will understand why when you see the sample coin. The coin features two hands cupping a circle that was going to contain a hologram image.

I have 5 coins made by Damenace that are looking for a new home. These are free to whoever wants them and I'd like them to all go to the same person so I only have to pay one postage. Don't ask for these if you are planning on listing them on ebay, only if you want them in your collection. Here is what you'll get:

- Never minted Damenace sample coin - this coin was never made because the mint could not get the artwork correct, so the project was canceled. You will understand why when you see the sample coin. The coin features two hands cupping a circle that was going to contain a hologram image.

email sent

[/quo E-mail sent, fingers crossed...... :P

Probably too late but message on the way.

This is a kind offer and I hope they find a good home.

These coins are gone, thanks for the interest :P I felt bad for those who emailed me & missed out so I'm sending you all some coins off your seeking lists :P I hope everyone enjoys their coins!

These coins are gone, thanks for the interest :D I felt bad for those who emailed me & missed out so I'm sending you all some coins off your seeking lists B) I hope everyone enjoys their coins!

Seems to be a theme here, lol.

Thanks for that..

Oh how sad :D Just this weekend I was down by our river watching our Scouts learn to kayak when a walking couple stopped to talk. Conversation got around to the presence of dolphins in our Perth river (the Swan). Quite often when we are out kayaking or sailing we are joined by one of 3 pods of river dolphins. In total, we had 28 or 29 in the river, but recently 5 were found dead and washed ashore. Sadly, autopsy revealed that they were full of toxins...chemicals leached into the river from storm drains.

People PLEASE STOP FERTILIZING YOUR LAWNS!!! It is poison! :blink:

Here in the US many communities have warnings painted on the curb by the storm drains to warn of the dangers, that's whehe Chris took inspiration for the Coin.

Around me they say "No Dumping-Drains to Bay" and the symbol of a fish.

Our Girl Guides and Scouts took part in a program where they applied those to the storm drains, they were pretty proud of themselves. It was a good lesson learned..

Hello,

today i received a package from my order on the Tengwars 2009 Geocoins. But the envelope was empty and ripped off :blink: All Coins are lost or stolen...

It's a great nuisance and now i search for these Coins. It is very important!!! I really need these nice Tengwars.

Please if possible...i still search for:

Tengwar 2009 - Silver on Gold - Satin - 2.125"

Tengwar 2009 - Gold on Silver - Shiny - 2.125"

Tengwar 2009 - Gold on Silver - Satin - 2.125"

Tengwar 2009 - Gold on Silver - Satin - 1.75"

Tengwar 2009 - Silver on Gold - Shiny - 2.125"

Especially i look for these two Editions:

Gold on Silver - Satin - 2.125" and Silver on Gold - Shiny - 2.125". These Coins are more important than the others.

I have a great trading list and also i will buy these Coins if any have one or all left. Also i have some of my Darkest Dreams Geocoins left, incuding of my new special editions (Creators personal edition).

I will be happy if you can help me...

Greetings and thanks, Heiko

Edited by still-hide

Hello,

today i received a package from my order on the Tengwars 2009 Geocoins. But the envelope was empty and ripped off <_< All Coins are lost or stolen...

It's a great nuisance and now i search for these Coins. It is very important!!! I really need these nice Tengwars.

Gold on Silver - Satin - 2.125" and Silver on Gold - Shiny - 2.125". These Coins are more important than the others.

I have a great trading list and also i will buy these Coins if any have one or all left. Also i have some of my Darkest Dreams Geocoins left, incuding of my new special editions (Creators personal edition).

Do you have a link to your trading list ?

I do have a few of them.

S.

<snip>

today i received a package from my order on the Tengwars 2009 Geocoins. But the envelope was empty and ripped off <_< All Coins are lost or stolen...

</snip>

That's a REAL BUMMER, Heiko ~

I hope someone comes through for you. This is why the POLY bags are most important, especially with large quantitys of coins.

~J

<snip>

</snip>

I hope someone comes through for you. This is why the POLY bags are most important, especially with large quantitys of coins.

~J

I received a poly mailer with a tear in it. Luckily the tear wasn't yet big enough for the coin to come out. I suspect a bit more handling and it would have. I think that tape and lots of it is the best protection....

<snip>

</snip>

~J

I received a poly mailer with a tear in it. Luckily the tear wasn't yet big enough for the coin to come out. I suspect a bit more handling and it would have. I think that tape and lots of it is the best protection....

The farther it has to go, the more tape I use.

Hello,

Email sent

I'm looking for some fairly inexpensive coins. I am currently in the process of placing 60 caches and would like to put coins in a bunch of them. We have a ton of new cachers in the area, and my hope is that coins will get these people hooked through the help of coins. I know for my family, geocoins got us hooked early on. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm looking for some fairly inexpensive coins. I am currently in the process of placing 60 caches and would like to put coins in a bunch of them. We have a ton of new cachers in the area, and my hope is that coins will get these people hooked through the help of coins. I know for my family, geocoins got us hooked early on. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

How about these? Just $3.

$3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz

I have a huge tub full of unactivated coins I take to events and sell for $5 each. If you're interested in buying some of them, send me an email through my profile.

Shipping charges would be additional.

<snip>

today i received a package from my order on the Tengwars 2009 Geocoins. But the envelope was empty and ripped off :laughing: All Coins are lost or stolen...

</snip>

~J

Many Thanks for your words, yes it is very important that the envelope is good taped. The Coins was in a bubble mailer, which is normaly good for shipping coins, but the bubble mailer i received is torn open. The Tengwars are very happy and i ordered 7 coins of these. Maybe the totally weight are to much, and they falling down while shipping and turn arround. It seems it is better to order not so much or ask for shipping in a little cardboard box. If i trade much coins to US or Canada or far away from germany i try to make it safier if possible and use more of tape. I'm also contacted the maker of the tengwar coins, but no answer thrue now...very pity. :laughing:

Thanks for your dedication, may be some trades will be work. I hope, it...some mails i received soon.

Greetings, Heiko

<snip>

today i received a package from my order on the Tengwars 2009 Geocoins. But the envelope was empty and ripped off :laughing: All Coins are lost or stolen...

</snip>

~J

Many Thanks for your words, yes it is very important that the envelope is good taped. The Coins was in a bubble mailer, which is normaly good for shipping coins, but the bubble mailer i received is torn open. The Tengwars are very happy and i ordered 7 coins of these. Maybe the totally weight are to much, and they falling down while shipping and turn arround. It seems it is better to order not so much or ask for shipping in a little cardboard box. If i trade much coins to US or Canada or far away from germany i try to make it safier if possible and use more of tape. I'm also contacted the maker of the tengwar coins, but no answer thrue now...very pity. ;)

Thanks for your dedication, may be some trades will be work. I hope, it...some mails i received soon.

Greetings, Heiko

I was told that all mailers are getting open at german customs! Maybe that's what happened and you should make a complaint to customs? :laughing:

Edited by Turlutortue

<snip>

</snip>

~J

Many Thanks for your words, yes it is very important that the envelope is good taped. The Coins was in a bubble mailer, which is normaly good for shipping coins, but the bubble mailer i received is torn open. The Tengwars are very happy and i ordered 7 coins of these. Maybe the totally weight are to much, and they falling down while shipping and turn arround. It seems it is better to order not so much or ask for shipping in a little cardboard box. If i trade much coins to US or Canada or far away from germany i try to make it safier if possible and use more of tape. I'm also contacted the maker of the tengwar coins, but no answer thrue now...very pity. ;)

Greetings, Heiko

I was told that all mailers are getting open at german customs! Maybe that's what happened and you should make a complaint to customs? :laughing:

No, not all mailers are getting through the customs in germany. The most comes directly in the mailbox at home. If the customs open a bubble mailer this is not looked like lacerated, they cut it of with a knife. Here was not a knife used, it is ripped off only by hand or machine. I received many bubble mailer which is open by customs, and i was a lot at the customs to received my coins which i buy or trade, all packages have a button or sign from the custom and was taped again. But this time is definitaly any other responsibly. I can take a picture here, but i think here is not the right place for this. Anyway...the coins are lost and nothing we can do.

Greetings, Heiko

Edited by still-hide

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a set of "Caching between the poles" Geocoins (both North- and Southpole) regardless of activation status (of course, would like to adopt if activated) or edition.

I can offer one limited "2010: German Reviewers at Work - Reviewer Only":

http://www.mygeocoin.de/product_info.php?l...At-Work-LE.html

The Reviewer Only version is shiny gold and comes activated in any case.

Trade offers via my profile only, please.

I have a huge tub full of unactivated coins I take to events and sell for $5 each. If you're interested in buying some of them, send me an email through my profile.

you wouldn't have an aunti nae in that tub, would you? :laughing: we would for sure pay more than $5 for a rubber ducky coin!

lara

Edited by RedShoesGirl

you wouldn't have an aunti nae in that tub, would you? :lol: we would for sure pay more than $5 for a rubber ducky coin!

lara

No. It's just a bin of cheap trackables -- cheaper than they originally cost from the vendors that is. It's great for people who want coins to release into caches or are new to coins and want icons. These coins are not for people looking for rare or hard to find pieces.

Edited by AtlantaGal