GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I would love it if someone bought an extra of the new Christmas Balls from Geocoinshop.de and traded with me.

This is a link to "Thyme", the one I want...

cf258b98-9701-4600-8aac-9f0fecc3261f.jpg

They are still avaliable at the lnk you posted. B)

The shipping charges to the US and the ratio of dollar to euro make buying from there too expensive for many of us.

I could sell some coins and if you are interessted in we could trade.

So please send me an trade offer and i could arrange some deals.

Greatings René

I'm interested in working towards completing my obsession with National Parks coins. Looking for Hawaii Volcanoes, Joshua Tree, Crater Lake, Everglades, and/or Sequoia. Non-activated only please. :)

My trading list is here... I've also got mystery heart coins (all colors) and an extra YemonYime "savor the citrus" coin. I may be willing to trade from my "keeping" list too, so feel free to ask! Email me through my profile.

ETA: anneandeli informs me that I have a different version of the YemonYime coin than I originally claimed. Edited to correct.

Thanks!

Edited by gillianms

NON - TRACKABLE FOR TRADE:

2006 TFTC

UO TRACKERS - Silver

GW5 CHICKS ( It's yellow lol I don't remember who's it is...maybe River City?)

2005 HURRICANE KATRINA RELIEF

DHENNINGER GW4

2007 DHENNINGER - Nickel

GEOSNOWBALL - Regular

TATANKA PEJULA SOLDIER

FLUTTERSHY KISSES - Gold glitter (Error coin...has 1 T instead of 2)

FLUTTERSHY KISSES - Blue (Error coin...has 1 T instead of 2)

OAKBUCKS - Expires Dec. 2009

MIDWEST GEOBASH '07 FROG PRINCE - Avroair

GPS MOVIE - Silver

RIVERCITY / TEAM MOAGY

GEOCOIN NERDS - DFLYE

TRACKABLE FOR TRADE:

MARKTA

MOUN10BIKE v3

Contact me through my geocaching profile for any reasonable trades.

NON - TRACKABLE FOR TRADE:

2006 TFTC

UO TRACKERS - Silver

GW5 CHICKS ( It's yellow lol I don't remember who's it is...maybe River City?)

2005 HURRICANE KATRINA RELIEF

DHENNINGER GW4

2007 DHENNINGER - Nickel

GEOSNOWBALL - Regular

TATANKA PEJULA SOLDIER

FLUTTERSHY KISSES - Gold glitter (Error coin...has 1 T instead of 2)

FLUTTERSHY KISSES - Blue (Error coin...has 1 T instead of 2)

OAKBUCKS - Expires Dec. 2009

MIDWEST GEOBASH '07 FROG PRINCE - Avroair

GPS MOVIE - Silver

RIVERCITY / TEAM MOAGY

GEOCOIN NERDS - DFLYE

TRACKABLE FOR TRADE:

MARKTA

MOUN10BIKE v3

Contact me through my geocaching profile for any reasonable trades.

MAIL SENT :)

I have a few non trackables for TRADE. I will trade pretty much anything for them that I don't have, I don't really have a seeking list, but make an offer if you see something you like.

For TRADE: ( I also have pics of the other sides on request)

Mario Bros

MarioBrothersfront.jpg

HedgeHopper & Mustang Joni (The one I have is orange on the TOFTS side and dark blue on the MJ side)

MustangJoniHedgeHopperback.jpg

SillyBinkie and Hermie

SillyBinkieback.jpg

Rock & Crystal

RockCrystalfront.jpg

I would love it if someone bought an extra of the new Christmas Balls from Geocoinshop.de and traded with me.

Still hoping that someone will buy an extra and trade with me. Please see my trading list link below. I have many nice coins I would be willing to trade for this ornament.

And yes I know they are for sale, that is why I provided the sale link. As AtlantaGal said, just buying one coin and shipping it from Europe is too expensive for many of us.

Still hoping that someone will buy an extra and trade with me. Please see my trading list link below. I have many nice coins I would be willing to trade for this ornament.

And yes I know they are for sale, that is why I provided the sale link. As AtlantaGal said, just buying one coin and shipping it from Europe is too expensive for many of us.

Are they sold out? I can't seem to add it to my cart...

Aye, looks like tis sold out now. :lol:

Even buying several is too expensive. The shipping charges combined with the weak dollar is really costly.

Extremcaching 2009 Geocoin

would like to get one of the LE versions of this coin.

Really liked the two tone nickel/gold I think it was.

I would be willing to buy it from someone or a trade. Don't have much in the way of traders though. I have them listed in my profile.

Thanks

WEll, with all those Neptune Compass' you have, someone will surely trade you,

Good luck!!!!!

I'm interested in trading some of the coins I have designed this past year.

Drop me a line if you are interested!

Coin09_front_thumb.jpgCoin09_back_thumb.jpg

Coinucopia Event coin

matte nickel

matte gold

PHD0901_front_thumb.jpgPHD0901_back_thumb.jpg

E&Cplus3 2009 personal

antique copper

matte nickel

LE black nickel

LE antique silver (trades for other personals only please)

night_front_thumb.jpgnight_back_thumb.jpg

Caching Night in Canada

AE matte gold (only 11 made)

ERROR matte gold - mint printed wrong track # so not trackable (6 made)

Please contact me through my profile.

Even buying several is too expensive. The shipping charges combined with the weak dollar is really costly.

I ordered a set before they sold out. Can't help myself. I LOVE Christmas coins!

Older Geocoins to TRADE! Email me through my geocaching profile with your wants and trade lists.

NON-TRACKABLES

Eagles61 Gold

Night Hawk AS & AG

Coinfusion AC & BN

NY Capitol Cachers 2006 AS

Whitebear Diner AC

Team Sand Dollar 2006 G, BN & AC

Shasties AB

Team Checker G

JWID G

Go Mad Cow Set BN Glow

Dayhunters C

Damenace C

Chef Cache A Lot G

Team Sand Dollar 2005 S

Foxfire949 Foot Trail Marker Red

SeventhSon Gear S

Cache Kids AB

FlyinV AB

Dliming & Crew AB

PrairiePartners AB & AS

Res2100 Ontario AS & AB

RedwingDave "Howe" Version

DancingFool Crow AC

DragonflyDreams 2007 AC

Pennsylvania Keystone

Dreamin Eagle B

Lori Darlin V1 B

Fire Elemental B

PDXMarathon Man G

Mauison G, S & B

GrampaKim B

Jaybee Litlens S

The Fab Five AS

SirGerald & LadyLeAnn S

Buffalo Wings V1 B

Team SuperGenius AG

TRACKABLE (UNACTIVATED except *)

Nielsenc Caching Around the World B

Fotomom S LE

Prntr1 AG

BadAndy Gold XLE

Randaddy BN LE

Serial Finder AB

Ajayhawkfan S*

More added and more to come!

I have for TRADE:

I will trade pretty much anything for these coins. I don't have a seeking list, so make an offer if you see something you like.

I also have pictures of the coins if anyone needs to see what they look like.

Non Trackable:

Mario Bros

HedgeHopper & Mustang Joni (orange on the TOFTS side and dark blue on the MJ side)

SillyBinkie and Hermie

Rock & Crystal

Treeplanter

Activated:

GC&PC Virtual Ghost (glows in the dark-NOT MICRO)

911 Turbos (red)

Trackable:

Get Out of TB Jail Free

Hockey Jersey (Team Everywhere)

GWVI Lava Lamp (copper with green lava)

Edited by tadpole379

I´m searching for:

Bitten by Whitebear antique copper (urgent)

any bushwhacking pirate sword

any boomerang 2008

any compass rose 2007

any compass rose 2008

any compass rose 2006

compass rose 2005

any anthus laptop

key to the cache 2008 twotone or silver

any moga pistol 2009

Trade or Buy if not too expensive for me :laughing:

My Tradelist

Edited by ice13-333

I'm searching for donations for the holidays. Here is the proposition. If anyone has activated coins in their collection that they dislike, why not adopt the coins out and release them? The new parents would think you are the greatest! Just one coin to one person would work, but the more the better. Not to difficult, huh?

Those interested visit this thread:

Pay It Forward Geocoin Adoptions

Edited by Tennessee Jed

I´m searching for:

any boomerang 2008

any compass rose 2007

any compass rose 2008

any compass rose 2006

compass rose 2005

any anthus laptop

any moga pistol 2009

My Tradelist

I traded my compass roses 2008 for some nice sheep!

I'm really happy with the trade.

I´m searching for:

any boomerang 2008

any compass rose 2007

any compass rose 2008

any compass rose 2006

compass rose 2005

any anthus laptop

any moga pistol 2009

My Tradelist

some trades are pending - thanks to all for the feedback and tradings up to now!

Hello all, I am trying to find a wire wrapped jAY miLLS coin for his son Brian. Below is what he posted in the Wisconsin Geocaching Association fourms. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. I would be willing to work out a trade with my coins to make this happen. Thank you.

"hello to all, this is cop-er 54301, jAYmiLLS' son. Thanks to everyone's prayers and condolences regarding my Fathers passing. He will be missed, a lot!

To anyone who had received a wire wrapped coin from him, I would like to obtain one, if possible. It would mean a great deal to me!

Reason being, I want to get an IMO (in memory of) tattoo of that coin w/ tracking number on me.

If you want to do that I would be tremendously greatfull.

Thank you all again!

Brian"

were these wrapped already?? i would be willing to donate a wrapp, if someone has a coin they would donate. ive herd ober. is not wrapping coins anymore,, also if there is a specific wrapp done im sure i could mimmic it if i had a pic. other wise i would do the best job i could. let me know if this is needed!

just an update to let everyone know this is happening for his son. :signalviolin: im not sure who donated the coin or if vegas has donated their coin,, but i will be wrapping one and it will find its way to brian. i will post a pic of the finished coin after i get it and its done being wrapped.

Hello all, I am trying to find a wire wrapped jAY miLLS coin for his son Brian. Below is what he posted in the Wisconsin Geocaching Association fourms. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. I would be willing to work out a trade with my coins to make this happen. Thank you.

"hello to all, this is cop-er 54301, jAYmiLLS' son. Thanks to everyone's prayers and condolences regarding my Fathers passing. He will be missed, a lot!

To anyone who had received a wire wrapped coin from him, I would like to obtain one, if possible. It would mean a great deal to me!

Reason being, I want to get an IMO (in memory of) tattoo of that coin w/ tracking number on me.

If you want to do that I would be tremendously greatfull.

Thank you all again!

Brian"

were these wrapped already?? i would be willing to donate a wrapp, if someone has a coin they would donate. ive herd ober. is not wrapping coins anymore,, also if there is a specific wrapp done im sure i could mimmic it if i had a pic. other wise i would do the best job i could. let me know if this is needed!

just an update to let everyone know this is happening for his son. :signalviolin: im not sure who donated the coin or if vegas has donated their coin,, but i will be wrapping one and it will find its way to brian. i will post a pic of the finished coin after i get it and its done being wrapped.

Great work J, it will be something very special for Brian

Is there anyone out there with an extra one of the following for trade:

Neptune's Compass - Deep Sea Nautical Edition

Neptune's Compass - 20,000 leagues (tsun)

I really enjoy this coinc and would love to have one of each version - just like most everyone, I imagine. :P At any rate, if you have an extra and would consider a trade, please check out my seeking list (link in my signature) and let's talk.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! For our fellow coin cachers overseas: happy end-of-November!

I really enjoy this coinc and would love to have one of each version - just like most everyone, I imagine. :anicute: At any rate, if you have an extra and would consider a trade, please check out my seeking list (link in my signature) and let's talk.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! For our fellow coin cachers overseas: happy end-of-November!

Hmm, You should be careful what coins to trade for in Santa times. :P

I think I heard ;) say something about deep seas in Jonesboro. But you didn´t hear it from me. :laughing:

Happy Thanksgiving!!

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

Hmm, You should be careful what coins to trade for in Santa times. :P

I think I heard :laughing: say something about deep seas in Jonesboro. But you didn´t hear it from me. :anicute:

Happy Thanksgiving!!

grodan Karin

I think I've just been "schooled" in the best way possible! ;)

Excellent point, grodan Karin. Perhaps in the season of giving, my eagerness to trade should be placed on hold for a while... he he he Thank you for Thanksgiving wishes...all the best to you!

Great idea.

I have the following unregistered, and in the baggies:

California

Pennsylvania

Washington State

Looking for any other unregistered, in baggies (read: bright, shiny and new!).

If you're talking about the 999 coins i want a Penn. one. I have UT, MI & WA in the baggie to trade

email: phish_bonz@hotmail.com

Aye, looks like tis sold out now. :(

I have an extra set of these and an extra set of the Christmas Trees. I did not get any Moose Christmas coins. First of all, I would like to make trades for 2 Moose coins. Please contact me : - )

Great idea.

I have the following unregistered, and in the baggies:

California

Pennsylvania

Washington State

Looking for any other unregistered, in baggies (read: bright, shiny and new!).

If you're talking about the 999 coins i want a Penn. one. I have UT, MI & WA in the baggie to trade

email: phish_bonz@hotmail.com

The post that you quoted is from 2005...bet those are state coins donbadabon are mentioning, not 999 coins (since the post was made 4 years too early :( )