GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I am looking for two coins put out by CRAZY INUVIK ELDERS. Will trade or purchase, can be activated and adoptable:

Drum Dancer

Inuvik 50th Anniversary.

Please tell me what these are...they sound like something I would be really interested in.
Yeah, me too. :(

Here is a picture of the Drum Dancer coin (no I don't have one)

001c2e67-0fb2-4e97-b9cf-4fafb6a7e4b8.jpg

The muddy water and the aquarium version were available at the tsun store before GCF. You can see pictures here:

http://www.tsunrisebey.com/index.php/geocoins.html

The tempest version is the red and purple on black nickel, and the deep sea is a new blue one on shiny nickel (not to be confused with the sandblasted silver/nickel). These were both introduced at GCF.

Lotsa pictures here:

http://tsunrisebey.googlepages.com/neptunescompass

Thanks for clearing that up Anne. I've missed so much on the forums, particularly new GCF editions by not having the internet up and running....WA does stand for wait awhile here in Australia....I should have internet by Wed this week though, then I've got a lot of catching up to do! :(

The trade was for six coins. (I am physically ill over this.) I can replace two of the six myself, but I find myself in a desperate need to trade for the remaining four.

Hope you gave it at least a full 6 weeks from the date you sent it. Sometimes, especially with mailers containing more than 4 coins, customs will hang onto them for weeks and weeks.

recently, it took 10 weeks for me to receive a trade geocoin from the netherlands. i also thought the package was lost. the sender even offered to replace the geocoin, but i didn't feel it was their resposibility as i had assumed the risk when trading internationally. the package finally arrived after being held by customs for whatever reason. ask the person you are trading with, to be patient a few more weeks. hopefully...alls well that ends well. :D

Coins are at costum.. got the information this morning. Will go there tomorrow and *fingercrossed* get the coins without leaving money...

Disaster avoided!

Thanks to everyone for sharing your experience with me, your words of comfort, and your reliable advice. The package just took a while, and was held up at customs, as wenzelbub stated.

I've since emailed with him and he has the coins in-hand...oh, happy day! And I received one of my Halloween missions...yeah, baby!

Thank you, again. I'll try to avoid cause for such drama in the future! :D Now I can try to acquire a fiesta armadillo or a Neptune's Compass - Tsun and/or Tempest!

Edited by Penny and Kona

>>>>>Disaster avoided!

Thanks to everyone for sharing your experience with me, your words of comfort, and your reliable advice. The package just took a while, and was held up at customs, as wenzelbub stated.

I've since emailed with him and he has the coins in-hand...oh, happy day! And I received one of my Halloween missions...yeah, baby!

Thank you, again. I'll try to avoid cause for such drama in the future! biggrin.gif Now I can try to acquire a fiesta armadillo or a Neptune's Compass - Tsun and/or Tempest!<<<<<<<<

Glad the mail came through for you! I had my fingers crossed for you.

I've filled in a lot of holes in my collection in the last few months, but there are still some notable holdouts!

If you have any of the following and are willing to trade, please drop me a note.

Dutch 2006 XLE antique copper

Dutch 2008 LE antique gold

Dutch micro 2006 LE black nickel

GeocoinFest Multi-event - Netherlands

Halloween-event 2008

IRC Poffertjes 2006 SE copper

IRC Poffertjes 2008 SE antique gold

Kolonisten Event XLE black nickel/glitter

Sweet Lake City Event copper

Sweet Lake City Event silver

Sweet Lake City Event gold

Aladdin's ANWB Mushroom nickel

ChunkyNL Fryslan Koe gold

ChunkyNL Fryslan Koe gun

ChunkyNL Fryslan Koe nickel

Fazanten 2006 black nickel

Fazanten 2006 Hidden Caches

Fazanten Endless Knot "Tibetan Flag" gold

Fazanten Endless Knot "Rising Sun" nickel

Fazanten Endless Knot "Rising Sun" gold

Kiwihead Cache Caravan micro LE gold

Psychochicken LE antique gold

Psychochicken XLE black nickel (egg)

Saffier & Stekelsteef Diving Helmet gold

Saffier & Stekelsteef Diving Helmet silver

Saffier & Stekelsteef Koi gun

Saffier & Stekelsteef Koi silver

Twin Peaks XLE black nickel

Gele Bussie black nickel (orange)

Gele Bussie black nickel (yellow)

Sinterklaas v2 (2007) Mystery Coin

Tracking European Wildlife - Red Deer SE antique copper

Top Spinner Coin (any)

Putnam Museum, IA - TRADE COMPLETE (haven't heard from the receiver if they got the coin I sent them)

Pacific Science Center, WA

Rochester Museum, NY - TRADE COMPLETE (haven't heard from the receiver if they got the coin I sent them)

Discovery Museum, CT

Minnetrista Cultural Center, IN - IN THE MAIL

Question: Just for my records, which one is Series 3 and which Series 4?

I have Series 1, 2, 5 and 6. Looking for 3 and 4. :)

CF30

G'day everyone. I have a version of the evil micro from each year it was made but unfortuately I missed out on this years :laughing: If any one can help me out I would greatly appreciate it :blink:

Mark (Elmo)

nevermind it's the halloween evil micro for presale sorry

Edited by BVnLJ

Looking for the 2007 Compass Rose coin, but I really like all the CR types. Anybody have one? :anicute:

Sure do. But what ya gots to trade? ;)

TMA

Sadly, nothing. I am VERY new to the game. I only own one coin and I gave it to my daughter as a gift. I wanted one to put in a showcase, since I love the compass rose symbol, and have since I was a kid playing pirates on my dad's old johnboat.

Well an old thread, an old comment and an old yearning brings me back here to try my hand once more before I unload a large portion of my collection to move. It would be easier to pack this one dream coin than hundreds of others :anicute:

Anyone out there willing to part with a M10B V1? I have some older stuff, I have some newer stuff, I have some unique stuff and I have 3 old cats, some nutella and I could probably part with an elk hide too (yeah, I'm serious about that, wait, no I'm not, that was my first elk) anyhow.... I bet we could make a nifty arrangement.

Ok, hopefully this finds its way to someone who wishes not to hoard their extra anymore. I promise to take good care of it ;)

tsun

Well an old thread, an old comment and an old yearning brings me back here to try my hand once more before I unload a large portion of my collection to move. It would be easier to pack this one dream coin than hundreds of others :anicute:

Anyone out there willing to part with a M10B V1? I have some older stuff, I have some newer stuff, I have some unique stuff and I have 3 old cats, some nutella and I could probably part with an elk hide too (yeah, I'm serious about that, wait, no I'm not, that was my first elk) anyhow.... I bet we could make a nifty arrangement.

Ok, hopefully this finds its way to someone who wishes not to hoard their extra anymore. I promise to take good care of it ;)

tsun

Ditto.....

I'll even include all the motorcycle rides you can handle (BMW or Harley).

seeking:

Neptune's Compass Deep Sea - trade made

Neptune's Compass Tempest - trade made

YemonYime v3 GCF gold - trade made

Armadillo Fiesta

any Anasazi Spirit Dweller traded for UTE nikel and Yime; need more <_<

Geocacher's Star 2009 polished gold

Geocacher's Star 2009 polished silver

Tatanka Pejula (have pink/white; other versions sought)

please send PM or email through GC.com user name

thx!

Edited by Pastor_B

So many wonderful coins out there! Here is a short list of the ones I want most (for now)

Seeking:

Anasazi Geocoin Spirit dweller (All versions)

National Parks Denali (any finish)

Zion National Park (any finish)

Astro Geocoin Autumn Glow

Astro Geocoin Springe Breeze

Astro Geocoin Summer Splash

Astro Geocoin Winter Shades

Baby Loggerhead (any finish)

Cache of the Day Rainbow Trout Polished Gold LE

Everglades National Park (any finish)

Prague 2006 LE Silver

Silly Animal Hear No Evil

Silly Animal See No Evil

Silly Animal Speak No Evil

Spacegate (Any finish)

The Whale Trail

National Parks Joshua Tree (any finish)

Have up for Trade:

Key to the Cache 2009 (all finishes)

Honu (all finishes)

Cache Gods (Copper,Gold and BN LE)

Celtic Moon (all finishes)

Celtic Star BN AE

Greatest Cache (Silver and polished gold LE)

Native American Indian Totem - Dragonfly (antique silver,antique gold and polished silver)

Native American Indian Totem - Sea Lion (antique silver,antique gold and polished silver)

Native American Indian Totem - Raven (antique silver,antique gold and polished silver)

Neverland ~ Cachers Wheel (Copper,gold and BN LE)

New Years Coin 2009 BN

Skull Duggary silver

Cache of the Titans Medusa Antique Copper

Yemon Yime V3 Polished Gold GCF edition

Geocoinfest 2009 Event Geocoin antique gold

Please Email me any trade offers.

Thanks

Seeking any unwanted Coins or Bugs to get a collection started>

i have been caching for 8 months now but funds are low to buy new unactivated coins or bugs, so am looking for any that are unwanted (activated or unactivated, and any milage)

please drop me a message, i am willing to pay the small amount for postage.

I live in the UK,

daveindeal

Edited by daveindeal

i have been caching for 8 months now but funds are low to buy new unactivated coins or bugs, looking for any that are unwanted.

daveindeal

hiya pm me your address and ill give you a geocoin.

i have been caching for 8 months now but funds are low to buy new unactivated coins or bugs, looking for any that are unwanted.

daveindeal

Send me your address and I will send you some coins (for free). <_<

daveindeal

hiya pm me your address and ill give you a geocoin.

that is way cool! kudos to pagafrog and methospedia! <_<

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

i have been caching for 8 months now but funds are low to buy new unactivated coins or bugs, so am looking for any that are unwanted (activated or unactivated, and any milage)

I live in the UK,

daveindeal

Lots of activated coins available for sale HERE ... <_<

CF30

I'm on the hunt for this coin: 2004 Washington State Geocoin and really, any other washington state geocoins, trackable or not. My first pathtag will be washington themed as well as my first DIY geocoin, would love to have a little inspiration to help me along ;)

Still looking for the coins in my signature, though I may have tracked one down.

edit: I don't have much of a collection, just three coins, so I can't trade, but do have some paypal funds. Sorry, I know most of ya'll are into trading, but I got my first coin just two weeks ago

Edited by NWCREW