GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Looking for any and all VGC coins (Vereenigde Geocoins Compagnie) from Holland. Both 2006 and 2008 series. The list of those I have is far shorter than the list of those I am looking for, so if you have one for trade, there is a good chance I need it!

I am also looking for Saffier and Stekelsteef coins, a Twin Peaks BN, and ChunkyNL's Fryslân Koe.

My online trading list is woefully out of date, so please send me an email through my profile for my Excel list.

UPDATE: No longer have any of the coins listed on original post. Traded them all today.

Traders:

Cape Hatteras Lighthouse

Lewis & Clark Glacier Nat'l Monument

Lewis & Clark Corps of Discovery 200th Commemorative

Optical Illusion (set of 3 - all colors)

ARK-MO 2006 (X3)

Bilby Tower

Hog Wild Travel Coin

Seeking:

2008 Evil Micros (X2)

GCC Earn Your Stripes rec'd through trade! :mad:

Hockey Jerseys or Pucks

GeoGuitars & Picks (anything but pink)

Dragon Ladon (Dreaming! :blink: )

Basically looking for ones that lean more towards the darker side... ie: black cats, bats, snakes, wolves (of course! hehheh), ghosts, halloween, skeletons, devils, witches, moons, dragons, castles, German, Romanian, Russian, Celtic, Tribal, etc. Also like ones with animals, nature, hockey, beaches/surfing/shells, stained glass style, or any other out-of-the-ordinary GCs out there.

If you have anything for trade you think might fall into these categories, let us know.

Or, if we have one you've been wanting... PM me here & we'll work something out.

hey... i'm EXTREMELY new to all this.. 3 days to be exact.. i've heard about it for a while but just finally checked it out.. but i was wondering if anyone would happen to have any geocoins or travel bugs they would be willing to part with for not much.. i'm in highschool without a job so i dont have much for cash, but i'd like to give it a try... it doesn't have to be anything in perticular or anything special.. just something for the just because to try it out... if anyone would like to help my journey along it would be much appreciated..

thanx much.. Andrew..

I just received a second Silver Mojo's Hoard Tiki and am looking to trade it for one of the Silver Tiki Stackers. If you have one to trade, or for sale, let me know and I'll get back with ya ASAP. ~57

2 Tiki Mojo's Hoard in SILVER.... :cool:

You lucky one !! :laughing:

I've been looking for this coin for at least 2 years now.

I do have the complete Stacker's set in Silver and would really like to complete my TIKIs by adding the SILVER Mojo's Hoad.

There is only 6 other coins like this one in circulation...

Hope I won't have to wait for another 2 years.

Congrats 57 on your trades.

hey... i'm EXTREMELY new to all this.. 3 days to be exact.. i've heard about it for a while but just finally checked it out.. but i was wondering if anyone would happen to have any geocoins or travel bugs they would be willing to part with for not much.. i'm in highschool without a job so i dont have much for cash, but i'd like to give it a try... it doesn't have to be anything in perticular or anything special.. just something for the just because to try it out... if anyone would like to help my journey along it would be much appreciated..

thanx much.. Andrew..

Hi Andrew,

Just send me your complete address and I'll send you your first trackable (for free). :cool:

Have a good day !

thanx much.. Andrew..

Hi Andrew,

Just send me your complete address and I'll send you your first trackable (for free). :cool:

Have a good day !

thanx for the help... its much appreciated... :laughing::D:)

I have 2 sets available for trade:

Creatures of Nightcaching Geocoins (set contains 3 coins):

- Gold Edition (70 coins minted)

- Black Edition (70 coins minted, LE)

- Silver Edition (70 coins minted)

3803977837_7f4dcfbb7d.jpg

Cache Hopper Geocoins (entire set contains 11 coins):

- Green / Black Nickel (30 coins minted)

- Green / Gold (30 coins minted)

- Green / Nickel (30 coins minted)

- Turquoise / Black Nickel (30 coins minted)

- Turquoise / Nickel (30 coins minted)

- Black / Nickel (30 coins minted)

- Black / Black Nickel (30 coins minted)

- Purple / Nickel (30 coins minted)

- Purple / Gold (30 coins minted)

- Red / Gold (30 coins minted)

- Red / Black Nickel (30 coins minted)

3804785554_52cea3cec9.jpg

If you are interested in one of the sets or in both sets, please send me your trade offer via pm until next weekend.

I prefer coins from my seeking list, but I'm open to any kind of offers that fit.

I have 2 sets available for trade:

Creatures of Nightcaching Geocoins (set contains 3 coins):

- Gold Edition (70 coins minted)

- Black Edition (70 coins minted, LE)

- Silver Edition (70 coins minted)

3803977837_7f4dcfbb7d.jpg

Cache Hopper Geocoins (entire set contains 11 coins):

- Green / Black Nickel (30 coins minted)

- Green / Gold (30 coins minted)

- Green / Nickel (30 coins minted)

- Turquoise / Black Nickel (30 coins minted)

- Turquoise / Nickel (30 coins minted)

- Black / Nickel (30 coins minted)

- Black / Black Nickel (30 coins minted)

- Purple / Nickel (30 coins minted)

- Purple / Gold (30 coins minted)

- Red / Gold (30 coins minted)

- Red / Black Nickel (30 coins minted)

3804785554_52cea3cec9.jpg

If you are interested in one of the sets or in both sets, please send me your trade offer via pm until next weekend.

I prefer coins from my seeking list, but I'm open to any kind of offers that fit.

oh i really like the bat coins, they are soo cool. and the cache jumper coins i was unable to make an order when they were on sale, i really love frogs and try to get hold of any frog geocoins. but i just cannot make a trade for the whole lot. its too much for me.

ok, so im putting most of my AE's on ebay to help with the med bills coming in as most know,, its not what i wanted to do , i really wanted to trade them out for other coins i wanted,,,,,,,

so on that note, im gonna ask for a few trade requests, im only going to do a few, and going to be very picky. but if intrested please send me your offers,,, i would really love to get some of the tengwars i dont have, i need the AE celtic moons and stars, and i consider alot of coins,, my seekers list is outdated on my site, but send me your trade offers .

again i will only be doing a few so dont be upset if i dont trade with everyone.

I have 2 geocoins of the german federal state "Mecklenburg Vorpommern" left.

here are 2 pictures of the coin.

6wm-00069btjf9.jpg

6wm-00069fm8ps.jpg

It is a suncatcher.

On the border are the administrative districts of Mecklenburg Vorpommern and the sentence states: What you don't have in your head, you need to have it in your legs."

I am seeking no special coins, but if you have anything interesting for trade, feel free to make me an offer.

I am looking to trade for:

GeocoinClub Anniverary Racer 2006 (the small gold one)

GeocoinClub Bottle Opener Regular Edition BN Glow

GeocoinClub World Flags Regular Edition Silver

Will also buy them. need to be unactivated. thx.

TMA

Moop,

I've got the Flags coin if you still need it. I've traded away my extra of the other two.

You must have something on my seeking list...or make an offer. :D

Tim

It's probably a bit dumb to offer them now but maybe they can be redeemed in SLC.

I've got $5 worth of individual Oakbucks I won't be using and they're still good 'til Dec09. First one to email me with a return address gets them.

Edit to add: Gone

Edited by Droo

I am looking for a particular coin right now. I can not remember the name but I do sort of remember what it looked like. It basically had thorn bushes on it and I think an arm that got tore open by the thorns, cant quite remember all of it. After going after a cache called MCM's House of Thorns, and helping to place a 5/5 cache on an old railroad pillar that was surrounded by thorns, I want this coin. I got tore up pretty good at both of them and it reminded me of the coin. Thanks if you can help

I am looking for a particular coin right now. I can not remember the name but I do sort of remember what it looked like. It basically had thorn bushes on it and I think an arm that got tore open by the thorns, cant quite remember all of it. After going after a cache called MCM's House of Thorns, and helping to place a 5/5 cache on an old railroad pillar that was surrounded by thorns, I want this coin. I got tore up pretty good at both of them and it reminded me of the coin. Thanks if you can help

I believe that's the GeoCoin Club Earn Your Stripes Coin. I think I have an extra if you would like to trade.

I believe that's the GeoCoin Club Earn Your Stripes Coin. I think I have an extra if you would like to trade.

It can also be the GeoCoin Club June 2007 : Unnecessary Bushwacking...

Trying to contact DrNeal about a trackable trade and have gotten no answer to multiple attempts. DrNeal are you out there????

He posted a couple days back that his dog was having energency surgery and he was in NY (I believe). Probably not gonna be around for a bit.

:rolleyes:sad news :D

Sad for sure - thank you for sharing that link. I have posted a note to him via USPS.

That's the one. The only thing I have for trade is the coins I had up for sale that are activated. Coins for sale I would be willing to trade with any one of those. Lemme know. I do have a Gold/green Kathy's coin from Dr. Neal, but I am trying to find something that is hard to get to trade for that one. Just nothing else pops out at me right now.

Seeking a Wales coin.........

I have to trade an ET Oceania LE, YemonYime, Rosetta Stone and anything on my trader's list (which is very small). Thanks......

i have a wales coin, but unfortunantly its activated and well travelled. its recently landed on homeland territory (the uk) and is getting closer to coming to one of my caches.

so i dont suppose you want a coin you may have to wait for a few more months?

Seeking a Wales coin.........

I have to trade an ET Oceania LE, YemonYime, Rosetta Stone and anything on my trader's list (which is very small). Thanks......

i have a wales coin, but unfortunantly its activated and well travelled. its recently landed on homeland territory (the uk) and is getting closer to coming to one of my caches.

so i dont suppose you want a coin you may have to wait for a few more months?

When it's back and still in good condition I'd love to adopt it :( Maybe we can set up a trade then?