GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

:lol:

So I got these coins in the mail. Does anyone still trade for them? Not sure if anyone wants 'em or not:

8e2258e5-a1c2-4a40-9256-f711d2634a30.jpg

3ae33911-f602-42f5-92b9-c0695f1c8034.jpg

869.gif

4820.gif

If you do want any of them, just let me know. Thanks.

TMA

Naw nobody wants those anymore........ :D

you can send one of the volunteer's my way though........ :):D

:D

So I got these coins in the mail. Does anyone still trade for them? Not sure if anyone wants 'em or not:

<snip>

TMA

Naw nobody wants those anymore........ :)

you can send one of the volunteer's my way though........ :D:D

That's what I figured. I think I might just activate them and send them traveling :lol:

8e2258e5-a1c2-4a40-9256-f711d2634a30.jpg

3ae33911-f602-42f5-92b9-c0695f1c8034.jpg

869.gif

4820.gif

TMA

I'd like to get my hands on anything like that but I never seem to have what you want for anything like that. I can aways just wish that one day I might get something neat like that in the mail. :huh:

finally getting through coins from MWGB, and have the following coins for trade...2009 MWGB(2) , 2007 MWGB (passing the torch), Cross Road Nomads (brushed silver), 2009 gold poker chip(nt), 2008 german Reviewers coin (BN and Antique G)

ILYK

TMA

I'd like to get my hands on anything like that but I never seem to have what you want for anything like that. I can aways just wish that one day I might get something neat like that in the mail. :huh:

I don't think you've responded to a note of mine in a while :laughing: If you have a list of available coins, let me know.

TMA

Anyone buying the Juwel of the Moon coins tomorrow at Sepp&Berta's shop interested in a trade? I have put myself on a buying freeze (painful as it is) due to the Cloud Nine coins coming out soon. I have some of my Out on the Water, Caching by Boat geocoins available for trade if anyone is interested.

I also have a few other coins I am seeking (such as the new E&CPlus3) if anyone is up for a trade.

My trading and seeking lists are up to date but not my keepers (just a handful of coins behind) -- particulars can be found by following the link in my sig.

Thanks!

Looking for two more Appalachian Trail coins to finish my set.

Pennsylvania (Silver)

Massachusetts (Silver)

Have the following AT coins for trade:

Appalachian Trail West Virginia -  copper -not activated  

Appalachian Trail Connecticut   -bronze -not activated  

Appalachian Trail Massachusetts -  bronze -not activated 

Appalachian Trail Georgia -  silver -Adopted 3/29/09  

Appalachian Trail New Jersey - silver -not activated

Appalachian Trail Massachusetts  - bronze- not activated

Appalachian Trail Pennsylvania - bronze -activated but not released

Will consider trading 2 for 1 for unactivated coins

Edited by edscott

I am still wanting/seeking a stargate coin or spacegate coin. please e-mail or pm if anyone has an extra or would like to trade theirs. keeping fingers crossed.

i also am allways seeking tengwars i need to complete my set, i need the .925 silvers the 24k gold ones and the black nickle/silver LE, also the green on bronze....not the green on copper, if anyone has these please email me for a trade. thanks.

I am still wanting/seeking a stargate coin or spacegate coin. please e-mail or pm if anyone has an extra or would like to trade theirs. keeping fingers crossed.

i also am allways seeking tengwars i need to complete my set, i need the .925 silvers the 24k gold ones and the black nickle/silver LE, also the green on bronze....not the green on copper, if anyone has these please email me for a trade. thanks.

trade made thanks

Hello, i search for a Dragon Ladon Geocoin in Copper with the silver dragon, i think this is the LE2.

Here is my tradinglist, please tell me if you want a another file format.

http://home.arcor.de/still-hide//Texte/Tradeliste_280709.xls

I have also a Creatures of Nightcaching Artist Edition for trade, and coming up in next week the Juwel of the moon geocoins (both RE).

Greetings, Heiko

Edited by still-hide

Hello, i search for a Dragon Ladon Geocoin in Copper with the silver dragon, i think this is the LE2.

I have also a Creatures of Nightcaching Artist Edition for trade, and coming up in next week the Juwel of the moon geocoins (both RE).

Greetings, Heiko

PM sent

yay :laughing:

Edited by BVnLJ

Greetings, Heiko

PM sent

yay :laughing:

Trade made...Thanks...

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I'm new to most of this. I recently picked up a great lookikng geocoin - it is an old fashioned camera (with bellows) - gold in color and on the back side it had a quote by Ansel Adams - "A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words..." Does anyone know who sold or manufactured this coin?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I'm new to most of this. I recently picked up a great lookikng geocoin - it is an old fashioned camera (with bellows) - gold in color and on the back side it had a quote by Ansel Adams - "A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words..." Does anyone know who sold or manufactured this coin?

I love your lego Mona Lisa Sunskr!!! :laughing:

Edited by gardengorilla

I have one for trade.

If you are interessted please contact me.

Best regards René

I am a member of the board of Nebraskache and have been authorized to trade 2 of our 2009 Nebraskache geocoins for new unactivated coins to give away at our annual picnic in Sept.We are only minting 500 coins in 2 finishes white nickel (silver)& Gold plating.They will only be available to Nebraskache Members and for sale at events hosted by a member. The balance of the coins not sold by Sept 13th will be listed on Ebay as a fundraiser for our group.They are being minted now and will be available at the end of Aug. We would like to trade for coins from other caching groups.

Please contact me at Zooluton@charter.net off forum

normal_09-07-26_Black_Lettering_Art_Work_~_6N-02199A01-1.jpg

Edited by The Zoo's

I am a member of the board of Nebraskache and have been authorized to trade 2 of our 2009 Nebraskache geocoins for new unactivated coins to give away at our annual picnic in Sept.We are only minting 500 coins in 2 finishes white nickel (silver)& Gold plating.They will only be available to Nebraskache Members and for sale at events hosted by a member. The balance of the coins not sold by Sept 13th will be listed on Ebay as a fundraiser for our group.They are being minted now and will be available at the end of Aug. We would like to trade for coins from other caching groups.

Please contact me at Zooluton@charter.net off forum

normal_09-07-26_Black_Lettering_Art_Work_~_6N-02199A01-1.jpg

Sent an email :anitongue:

geocaching in chinese: di li cang bao

our game/sport is not very popular in asia at the moment, that is yet to come. but here is a new coin, somewhat exotic: di li cang bao [dee lee tsang bow], litterally "geo-graphy-hide-treasure" (reads from to left to bottom right on the coin).

2 inch, 5 editions. selling now.

more info here

2960_re_v.jpg

Hi I missed the sale for the Naymlap 2-tone Copper + silver (LE) and Juwel of the moon red moon geocoin.

As anyone bought extra I could trade for or buy? PLEASE!!!!!!! :anibad:

I can trade for the new Quebec 2009 geocoin for them. I have the silver and gold finish

a53cdce7108803074dcc26a40281cf58.jpg

Trade in progress. Thanks to Crowesfeat30, DrNeal and Lizzardman.

I do have some extras left for the Quebec 2009 geocoin, If interested email me. B)

Edited by Turlutortue

Anyone interested in trading for one of these?

It's the silver version of this coin that has been handed out to the German Reviewers only.

It comes unactivated and with another icon than the regular version that has been for sale.

I'm not following this thread, so please send your trade offers via my profile.

Regular: 2451.gif This version (Reviewer only): 2452.gif

IMG_2882.JPG

IMG_2883.JPG

Still looking for a Marine Muskateer B) ........I have either ET Oceania for trade. B)

I would have bought 1, but someone had more money than I did. B)

I tried too B) but nefesh you know it would have gone into my coin collection B)

I guess I cold always make you executor of my coin collection ;):)

Still looking for a Marine Muskateer B) ........I have either ET Oceania for trade. B)

I tried too B) but nefesh you know it would have gone into my coin collection B)

I guess I cold always make you executor of my coin collection B):)

I think that's a good idea ;) I did score an XLE; cavalier green on gold, though. Can't wait to show you B)

I think that's a good idea ;) I did score an XLE; cavalier green on gold, though. Can't wait to show you B)

Oh you lucky son of a gun B) Congratulations :D I wanna see, I wanna see :D

Oh you lucky son of a gun B) Congratulations :D I wanna see, I wanna see :D

A trade from Germany; it'll be awhile..........