GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I have available for trade:

Brahean 3-tone LE, 40 made,

Brahean 2-tone AE, 35 made,

and Pink "Cherry" Pi Math Puzzle

I am not looking for anything in particular except the Delfts Blauw Windmolen, which I know is a long shot. I will consider offers for any combination of the above coins (all 3, any 2, any 1..) in case something interests me, so feel free to email me.

Email sent. Sorry, not the Windmolen.

Hello,

for them of you, who search a creatures of nightcaching coin - there are 3 offered at ebay at the moment. The other are all reserved from people or for events - maybe later some of them will be offered again, when the reservations possibly get cancelled.

Greetings Ice13-333

Ok, this post is multi-purpose. First, thank you very much for the trade offers, I appreciate it. I really wan't looking for anything special although I did get some offers that were on my seeking list that I'd love to have :) Again I appreciate all the offers and instead of writing each person individually, I'll just post here.

I contemplated whether or not I should post this but I think sometimes a little recognition is in order. I have decided to not trade the coin but instead give it away to someone who made me a trade offer.

The person who will be receiving the coin is "LJ", at least that's what I call her :) She has been collecting my coins since I first started designing them. She's always been very supportive of me and I have always appreciated it (many of you support me and thank you!). I met LJ at GCF in Pittsburgh but didn't get a chance to really sit down and chat for a long time. Anyhow, I knew she had a collection of my coins going and I had seen her beautiful display case (madeby her hubby) of Crake's coins. About a month or 2 ago she had posted in one of my coin threads (I think the ETO) a beautiful display case (that her hubby built) for her "tsun" collection. I considered that a huge honor cause I know how much she loves her Crake coins. I thought the display case was gorgeous but as I looked over her coins, I didn't remember seeing anything that was a "tsun" edition (I could have missed it) and at that point I decided that my next "tsun" edition that LJ would be surprised with one :) Then came the opportunity to get my blue-gemmed Raiders coin back. LJ came in with a late interest letter and it was then I decided that I wanted her to have the special edition for her beautiful display case.

So LJ, I want to say 'Thank You' for your support these past 2-1/2 years. I hope you enjoy the coin.

tsun :D

Back in 1980 I was approcahed by Steve Spielberg and Harrison Ford about a coin I had designed. They were making a movie (maybe you've heard of it?) called; Raiders of the Lost Ark. It went on to become very popular. Anyhow, they had seen this coin I had made and asked me if they could use the artwork for the movie. Of course I told them, yes but requested they change the artwork a bit. They removed the ammo box and changed the wording and a portion of the design. In the movie Raiders of the Lost Ark, it was known as the Staff of Ra. Had I known how popular the movie was going to be, pretty much a cult following, I would have asked for more royalties :) The movie came out in 1981 and my design was pretty much immortalized on the silver screen. :D

In 2007 I decided to turn my design into a geocoin but made it nontrackable. I traded about half the coins and have used the rest for placing in caches. The geocoin is 2", 3D both sides, and 2 cutouts. I glued all the gems in myself. I've seen other companies try to catch the flavor of Indiana Jones after my design but let's be honest, you can't beat tsun's Staff of Ra - Raiders of the Lost Cache geocoin :D This coins was traded back to me (thanks Kelly) and I'm going to offer it up for trade. It is only 1 of 10 made with the blue gem. So it has taken 2 years for one to become available. My only request although I can't enforce it, is that you don't sell these on ebay and if you find that you want to get rid of it, please contact me to trade back for it or just leave it in a cache or trade it.

Ok, I'll give this a few days for any of you who may be interested to make some trade offers. Again this is nontrackable but just remember that Steven and Harrison sought me out for this design :(

7609raidersbluetraderpicgc.jpg

Beautiful! Nuff said.

Hey everyone, I keep seeing the stargate coins, where are they coming from? How did I miss them? Where can I get one?? Does anyone have an extra to trade or buy?

A lot of you know stargate is a big deal to our family, as our coin geo-portal is going on sale tomarrow after 8 months of minting, I would give my left arm for a portal coin...lol please if you have an extra or know where I can get one please let me know. Thanks a ton!!

...Hey everyone, I keep seeing the stargate coins, where are they coming from? How did I miss them? Where can I get one?? Does anyone have an extra to trade or buy?...

The Antique Bronze and Antique Silver are RE's and are likely to be reminted soon as they sold out quickly. The design is by Mambomania.

Edited by haysonics

Just bought our first big set of geocoins! Wheeee! :D

Have a few extras in the set & some we will be trading or selling. Can be viewed here.

Can see the keeper collection in this album.

:D Coins for Trade/Sale: :)

2006 - Duncan Clan Copper GeoCoin - Deception Pass State Park, WA (X2)

2006 - SoMDCacherz Geocoin - Never Stop Exploring - Enjoying All of Nature's Gifts

2007 - Celebrate Summer - July 07 Geoswag Coin & Pin Club - Large coin w/matching pin.

Ontario Canada Bronze - Yours to Discover - Hiking the Ontario Wilderness (X2)

2006- Geocoin Town Silver - Made by Oakcoins (X2)

2006 - Geocoin Town Black Nickle

2006 - n00b Cacherz December Geocoin Club - zero hides/zero finds (X2)

2006 - 78 Tour Ile De France Silver Nickle

2006 - Texas Geocaching Association (Very large/thick coin)

2006 Texas Geocaching Association - Texas Challenge - Inks Lake State Park

2006 - Vermont Misty Silver - geovague - Vermont Area geocachers

2006 MWGB Attendance - Midwest Geobash - Davisburg, MI

York County Geocaching Society (est. June 2005) - York, PA - Discover Our Treasures - Tour Our Factories

2007 (April) - Geocoin Club Eat, Meet & Greet

Blue Canary - Geocaching since February 21, 2003 - Geocaching... It's More Than an Addiction!

Sheridan County Kansas - Green and Yellow Cache Geocoin - ("Dorothy, You made me hike 3 miles and all we got was a broken McToy!", sighed Scarecrow.) :(

2006 - GBES Navigational Rally - Gardnerville, NV - Great Basin & Eastern Sierra Geocachers

2006- allwayslooking_99 - personal geocoin - It's How You Hide It That Counts

2006 (March) - Geocoin Club Can You See Me Now?

Georgia Stash Hunter & Tennessee Cache Hunters

2006 - MOGA - St. Louis Area Geocachers Association - Pere Marquette State Park Grafton, IL

North Carolina Geocachers Association - Cache in on the Fun - Mountains to Sea

2006 - MIGO - Michigan Geocaching Organization

2006 - Schuylkill County Pennsylvania Geocachers (antique silver)

:) Coins We Want: :)

2008 Evil Micros (or any other years for that matter - but REALLY want a 2008... we moved one & it got muggled, feel horrible & wish to place another out there.)

2009 SCGA Geocoin

GCC Earn Your Stripes

Other than that... we really don't have a definitive wishlist at the moment. Very new to collecting & don't know the names/years of them all yet. Basically looking for ones that lean more towards the darker side... ie: black cats, bats, snakes, wolves (of course! hehheh), ghosts, halloween, skeletons, devils, witches, moons, dragons, castles, German, Romanian, Russian, Celtic, Tribal, etc. Also like ones with animals, nature, hockey, beaches/surfing/shells, compass rose type designs, stained glass style, or any other out-of-the-ordinary GCs out there.

If you have anything for trade you think might fall into these categories, let us know.

Or, if we have one you've been wanting... PM me here & we'll work something out. :D

Happy Caching/Collecting/Trading! :)

DJJ Rock -

It's available here. http://www.geocoinshop.de/product_info.php...--4-Coins-.html

I think I'm going to add the antique silver to my seeking list...it's a nice looking coin.

I was able to get one of the AS coins. Man is it nice. Looks just like the Gate too. I love it and will never give it up. I watched StarGate from beginning to end and loved every minute of it. I am a huge fan. I even have a tattoo drawn up of the gate and the iris partially open, that I want to get done. When you do finally get the coin, you will see what I mean by how awesome it looks.

DJJ Rock -

It's available here. http://www.geocoinshop.de/product_info.php...--4-Coins-.html

I think I'm going to add the antique silver to my seeking list...it's a nice looking coin.

I was able to get one of the AS coins. Man is it nice. Looks just like the Gate too. I love it and will never give it up. I watched StarGate from beginning to end and loved every minute of it. I am a huge fan. I even have a tattoo drawn up of the gate and the iris partially open, that I want to get done. When you do finally get the coin, you will see what I mean by how awesome it looks.

I never saw nothing about theese,,were they even announced? Its a shame I missed out, a lot of the coins we have are nice but don't mean much to us, becide how I got some or who they were gifted from this is one coin that would mean a lot to us... if ANY ONE has an extra or one they would sell or trade please mail me.... im so envious and jellious,,ha ha

does any one know where i can buy a unactavated travel bug in the mississauga area

i have diffulcty buying on line as i dont have a credit card

thanks

I don't know of any brick and mortar stores that sell them. Your best bet would be to give the money to a friend with a credit card and have them buy it.

I'm looking for the following coins (along with lots of others in my "Seeking" list):

- Bad Mojo

- British Columbia Geocaching Association 2009

- Victoria Brushfire Appeal 2009

- Cachin Crow (the one with the crow holding a previous coin version in its beak) - brilliant coin!

- Tranquility (any color, but have a real preference for the pink Bert & Sepp version)

- Laval K-9

- March of the Penguins

- MOGA 2008

- MyPinz World's Worst Cacher 2007

- Notorious Cacher

- Puffin My Way to the Next Cache

- Sniper Chicken

- Spring into Caching

- Swedish Moose

- Tank Hounds 2007

- Birka AE

- Tengwar (any color)

- Meet joecacher

- Creatures of the Night (bat)

- MOGA 2009 (green handle)

I have the following available to trade (along with others in my trader list):

- British Columbia 2009

- Cache Critters

- Cache Effect (Purple)

- Dragon Ladon (antique gold dragon)

- Anthus Laptop (special trade)

- Pirate Map 2007

- Compass Rose 2007 (special trade)

- Compass Rose 5th anniversary (special trade)

- BYO Pencil

- 2007 GeocoinFest

- Red Herring LE

- Postal Jeep

- GeoGuitar (USA)

- Geo Guitar (British)

- Birka (Gold & Color)

- CITO 2007

- Hawaii Micro (Hibiscus)

- Seals of Solomon

- Have You Seen Me Cacher Alert (green)

- MOGA 2009 (copper with red handle)

Thanks! :unsure:

I'm looking for the following coins (along with lots of others in my "Seeking" list):

- Bad Mojo

- Cachin Crow (the one with the crow holding a previous coin version in its beak) - brilliant coin!

- Tranquility (any color, but have a real preference for the pink Bert & Sepp version)

- Laval K-9

- March of the Penguins

- MOGA 2008

- Notorious Cacher

- Sniper Chicken

- Spring into Caching

- Swedish Moose

- Tank Hounds 2007

- Birka AE

- Tengwar (any color)

- Meet joecacher

- British Columbia 2009

- Cache Critters

- Cache Effect (Purple)

- Pirate Map 2007

- BYO Pencil

- 2007 GeocoinFest

- Red Herring LE

- Postal Jeep

- GeoGuitar (USA)

- Geo Guitar (British)

- Birka (Gold & Color)

- CITO 2007

- Seals of Solomon

Thanks! :unsure:

sent an email

- Bad Mojo

- Laval K-9

- March of the Penguins

- MOGA 2008

- Notorious Cacher

- Sniper Chicken

- Spring into Caching

- Swedish Moose

- Tank Hounds 2007

- Birka AE

- Tengwar (any color)

- Meet joecacher

- British Columbia 2009

- Cache Critters

- Cache Effect (Purple)

- Pirate Map 2007

- BYO Pencil

- 2007 GeocoinFest

- Red Herring LE

- Postal Jeep

- GeoGuitar (USA)

- Geo Guitar (British)

- Birka (Gold & Color)

- CITO 2007

- Seals of Solomon

Thanks! :D

Email sent.

UPDATE: Trade has been made. Thanks!

Edited by 2golfers

Hi,

i´m looking for the following coins

Phantomcacher Mystery Coin

The Wizard Mystery Coin

Geo Sasquatch

Mystical GreenMan

I can offer you a

Devil Mystery Coin

Angel Mystery Coin

Fear No Cache LE Gold

Greatings René

email sent, I think I have one of those.

Hi,

The Wizard Mystery Coin

Geo Sasquatch

Mystical GreenMan

I can offer you a

Devil Mystery Coin

Angel Mystery Coin

Fear No Cache LE Gold

Greatings René

I got's one of those (4) too, but I certainly didn't want a mystery coin in return. So no email here :blink:

Hopefully my day picks up. What a mess on this end today . . .

TMA

If anyone is interested in trading for any of the following send me an email (not a PM):

moun10bike v3

5 Jeeps Jeep Geocaching Adventure Red (1 of 30)

Centris black LE

delfts blue windmill

~ unless you can offer multiple coins.

Thanks! :blink:

Edited by avroair

Hi,

The Wizard Mystery Coin

Geo Sasquatch

Mystical GreenMan

I can offer you a

Devil Mystery Coin

Angel Mystery Coin

Fear No Cache LE Gold

Greatings René

I got's one of those (4) too, but I certainly didn't want a mystery coin in return. So no email here :)

Hopefully my day picks up. What a mess on this end today . . .

TMA

But i´m always interessted in to trade with you.

I try to build a trader list this evening end send it to you.

It would be great if we can have a trade.

Are you interessted?

Best regards René

I am offering 5 of the 2008 Bremen Geocoin AE (Gold) for trade:

IMG_4410.JPG

IMG_4414.JPG

Those have never been for sale.

I currently do not have a kind of seekers list, but I'm always looking for any trackable personal geocoins, States/Country Geocoins etc.

In any doubt, just have a look into my profile to find out, what is already in my collection.

Please contact me via my geocaching.com profile.

Edited by TandT

If anyone is interested in trading for any of the following send me an email (not a PM):

moun10bike v3

5 Jeeps Jeep Geocaching Adventure Red (1 of 30)

Centris black LE

delfts blue windmill

~ unless you can offer multiple coins.

Thanks! :D

:D Email sent... :D V3 baby...4th times a charm! :D

I also have a Fiero coin to trade...around 100 originally available. They're nice :unsure: So hit me up if someones interested, ill trade 2 of em :wub: