GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Hi everyone - I have been working on updating my trading/seeking lists and aside from a couple of missing pictures, it's up-to-date (I think!).

A few of the coins I am looking for right now include:

Guardian of the Night

Run for the Roses

Geocaching Across the Atlantic

2009 British Columbia

Florida FGA 2006

but there are lots more too! Check out http://sites.google.com/site/eltadascollection/ for a complete list

Some of the coins I have available to trade (depending on the situation) include:

Out on the Water, Caching by Boat (I still have some of my personal version...only 15 made plus some regular editions)

5th Anniversary Compass Rose

Earth Turtle Oceania

Butterfly Kisses

And I have more listed as well - for more details, click on the link above and scroll to the very bottom for my list/pictures of traders.

Hello everyone,

i will show you my updated tradelist. if anyone are interested please send me a mail.

http://home.arcor.de/still-hide//Texte/Tradeliste_0709.xls

or if better reading in Word-Format

http://home.arcor.de/still-hide//Texte/Tradelist.doc

I don't search especialy for some geocoins but,

some Tengwars, Mystery Geocoins and the Tranquility in Antique Bronze are welcome :drama:

But otherwise tell me what you have and may be we can made a nice trade.

Greetings from Germany and sorry for my bad english taste.

Heiko

I have not been trading much the past few months but I do have several Brahean LE and AE coins left. If anyone is interested, please feel free to shoot me an email with offers. Here are some coins that I am interested in in particular.

Dragon Ladon

Harmony Serenity

Seals of Solomon

Still looking for 2 coins and taking offers.

Hey everyone, Im still looking for a pure color geocoin in hot pink or one in a dark blue! If anyone has any please contact me... thanks soo much!

I have a sparkle pink geocoin available!

ILYK
Edited by drneal

Back in 1980 I was approcahed by Steve Spielberg and Harrison Ford about a coin I had designed. They were making a movie (maybe you've heard of it?) called; Raiders of the Lost Ark. It went on to become very popular. Anyhow, they had seen this coin I had made and asked me if they could use the artwork for the movie. Of course I told them, yes but requested they change the artwork a bit. They removed the ammo box and changed the wording and a portion of the design. In the movie Raiders of the Lost Ark, it was known as the Staff of Ra. Had I known how popular the movie was going to be, pretty much a cult following, I would have asked for more royalties :P The movie came out in 1981 and my design was pretty much immortalized on the silver screen. ;)

In 2007 I decided to turn my design into a geocoin but made it nontrackable. I traded about half the coins and have used the rest for placing in caches. The geocoin is 2", 3D both sides, and 2 cutouts. I glued all the gems in myself. I've seen other companies try to catch the flavor of Indiana Jones after my design but let's be honest, you can't beat tsun's Staff of Ra - Raiders of the Lost Cache geocoin :) This coins was traded back to me (thanks Kelly) and I'm going to offer it up for trade. It is only 1 of 10 made with the blue gem. So it has taken 2 years for one to become available. My only request although I can't enforce it, is that you don't sell these on ebay and if you find that you want to get rid of it, please contact me to trade back for it or just leave it in a cache or trade it.

Ok, I'll give this a few days for any of you who may be interested to make some trade offers. Again this is nontrackable but just remember that Steven and Harrison sought me out for this design :drama:

7609raidersbluetraderpicgc.jpg

I have not been trading much the past few months but I do have several Brahean LE and AE coins left. If anyone is interested, please feel free to shoot me an email with offers. Here are some coins that I am interested in in particular.

Dragon Ladon

Harmony Serenity

Seals of Solomon

Still looking for 2 coins and taking offers.

e-mail sent noon-ish... hope you received it

Edited by Toojin

I am interested in trading for the following coins...

Time and Space Geocoin

2007 Compass Rose Geocoin

2005 Compass Rose Geocoin

Theotokos Crown of Thorns

I have to offer:

Copper/Red Handle MOGA (I have 2 of these for trade)

Antarctic 5th Anniversary Compass

Neptune's Compass Arctic Edition

2009 Earth Turtle New Zealand

Let me know... Thanks

This coins was traded back to me (thanks Kelly) and I'm going to offer it up for trade. It is only 1 of 10 made with the blue gem. So it has taken 2 years for one to become available.

:P Did I really have the coin for 2 years? Time sure does fly! Hope the next owner enjoys it as much as I did. :P

Offering one of the Fiero coins that was made for the fiero group and was also offered in limited numbers to us here to complete the order. I think only 100 or so were offered to geocoin collectors.

They are trackable, ill need to see if they have an icon...I was instructed NOT to sell them and I wont, so please keep that in mind. Thanks

Once again, I am seeking to complete my set of MWGB 2008 Parrots MWGBGroupParrotCrowesfeat30-CF30-30.jpg the group coin produced by Hogwild last year. I am lacking only four:

ParentsofSAM - PoSAM##

SAMrGRITS - SassyGal

SAMrGRITS - AshBoo

SAMrGRITS - Moo

All four were made by ParentsOf SAM - one for her & the other three for her daughters. I have been unable to obtain a trade for these four Parrots. I don't know what colors they are supposed to be but the engraving on the backs will be the second part of each item in the list above. If anyone has extra ones laying around or can talk POS into trading them to me, I would be in your debt. I would also be more than willing to purchase them instead of trading. Please contact me thru my profile or PM if you can help me with this quest. :P

CF30

P.S. I hope all is well with POS and that she is not mad at me... :P

Once again, I am seeking to complete my set of MWGB 2008 Parrots MWGBGroupParrotCrowesfeat30-CF30-30.jpg the group coin produced by Hogwild last year. I am lacking only four:

ParentsofSAM - PoSAM##

SAMrGRITS - SassyGal

SAMrGRITS - AshBoo

SAMrGRITS - Moo

All four were made by ParentsOf SAM - one for her & the other three for her daughters. I have been unable to obtain a trade for these four Parrots. I don't know what colors they are supposed to be but the engraving on the backs will be the second part of each item in the list above. If anyone has extra ones laying around or can talk POS into trading them to me, I would be in your debt. I would also be more than willing to purchase them instead of trading. Please contact me thru my profile or PM if you can help me with this quest. <_<

CF30

P.S. I hope all is well with POS and that she is not mad at me... :)

On this subject the only one that we need is Renruts:) So if anyone has one they like to trade please contact us thru our profile. Thanks:) sweetlife

Hi everyone - I have been working on updating my trading/seeking lists and aside from a couple of missing pictures, it's up-to-date (I think!).

A few of the coins I am looking for right now include:

Guardian of the Night

Run for the Roses

Geocaching Across the Atlantic

2009 British Columbia

Florida FGA 2006

but there are lots more too! Check out http://sites.google.com/site/eltadascollection/ for a complete list

Some of the coins I have available to trade (depending on the situation) include:

Out on the Water, Caching by Boat (I still have some of my personal version...only 15 made plus some regular editions)

Earth Turtle Oceania

Butterfly Kisses

And I have more listed as well - for more details, click on the link above and scroll to the very bottom for my list/pictures of traders.

Email Sent!

I am seeking some national park coins for my collection:

Everglades NP (round, not the stamp)

Great Smoky Mountains NP

Joshua Tree NP

Sequoia NP

Zion NP

The BOLD coin is one I'd like to get soon, as I am visiting that park for vacation in August (yeah, hiking!). I would like to acquire any/all of them someday, so if you have an extra one please check out my trading list in my signature line.

Thanks in advance for checking - love me some trades!

*bump* Still looking for any of these for trade...please...?

I am interested in trading for the following coins...

Time and Space Geocoin

2007 Compass Rose Geocoin

2005 Compass Rose Geocoin

Theotokos Crown of Thorns

I have to offer:

Copper/Red Handle MOGA (I have 2 of these for trade)

Antarctic 5th Anniversary Compass

Neptune's Compass Arctic Edition

2009 Earth Turtle New Zealand

Let me know... Thanks

One trade setup... hoping for more :unsure:

Great Smoky Mountains NP

Joshua Tree NP

Sequoia NP

Zion NP

The BOLD coin is one I'd like to get soon, as I am visiting that park for vacation in August (yeah, hiking!). I would like to acquire any/all of them someday, so if you have an extra one please check out my trading list in my signature line.

I have a gold version of Great Smoky Mountains NP and gold and silver of Zion NP if you're interested :blink:

Great Smoky Mountains NP

Joshua Tree NP

Sequoia NP

Zion NP

I have a gold version of Great Smoky Mountains NP and gold and silver of Zion NP if you're interested :blink:

Trying to complete my Appalachian Trail set:

Need:

Silver Massachusetts

Silver New York

Silver Pennsylvania

Have for Trade:

Copper West Virginia

Bronze Pennsylvania

Bronze Massachusetts (2)

Silver Georgia

Bronze Connecticut

Silver New Jersey

I'm seldom in this forum, but will welcome email offers.

I'm looking for the following coins if anyone is interested in trading

BCGA 2007

Minnesota Loon

Minnesota Walleye

Snowmann

Southwest Nova Scotia

SWx4 Pirate

The 501 Gang

My trading list may be expired now as I await the opportunity for the new memberships to kick in. So if you email me I can let you know what coins I have for trade. Thanks

Ok, this post is multi-purpose. First, thank you very much for the trade offers, I appreciate it. I really wan't looking for anything special although I did get some offers that were on my seeking list that I'd love to have :D Again I appreciate all the offers and instead of writing each person individually, I'll just post here.

I contemplated whether or not I should post this but I think sometimes a little recognition is in order. I have decided to not trade the coin but instead give it away to someone who made me a trade offer.

The person who will be receiving the coin is "LJ", at least that's what I call her :D She has been collecting my coins since I first started designing them. She's always been very supportive of me and I have always appreciated it (many of you support me and thank you!). I met LJ at GCF in Pittsburgh but didn't get a chance to really sit down and chat for a long time. Anyhow, I knew she had a collection of my coins going and I had seen her beautiful display case (madeby her hubby) of Crake's coins. About a month or 2 ago she had posted in one of my coin threads (I think the ETO) a beautiful display case (that her hubby built) for her "tsun" collection. I considered that a huge honor cause I know how much she loves her Crake coins. I thought the display case was gorgeous but as I looked over her coins, I didn't remember seeing anything that was a "tsun" edition (I could have missed it) and at that point I decided that my next "tsun" edition that LJ would be surprised with one :lol: Then came the opportunity to get my blue-gemmed Raiders coin back. LJ came in with a late interest letter and it was then I decided that I wanted her to have the special edition for her beautiful display case.

So LJ, I want to say 'Thank You' for your support these past 2-1/2 years. I hope you enjoy the coin.

tsun :D

Back in 1980 I was approcahed by Steve Spielberg and Harrison Ford about a coin I had designed. They were making a movie (maybe you've heard of it?) called; Raiders of the Lost Ark. It went on to become very popular. Anyhow, they had seen this coin I had made and asked me if they could use the artwork for the movie. Of course I told them, yes but requested they change the artwork a bit. They removed the ammo box and changed the wording and a portion of the design. In the movie Raiders of the Lost Ark, it was known as the Staff of Ra. Had I known how popular the movie was going to be, pretty much a cult following, I would have asked for more royalties :P The movie came out in 1981 and my design was pretty much immortalized on the silver screen. :blink:

In 2007 I decided to turn my design into a geocoin but made it nontrackable. I traded about half the coins and have used the rest for placing in caches. The geocoin is 2", 3D both sides, and 2 cutouts. I glued all the gems in myself. I've seen other companies try to catch the flavor of Indiana Jones after my design but let's be honest, you can't beat tsun's Staff of Ra - Raiders of the Lost Cache geocoin :D This coins was traded back to me (thanks Kelly) and I'm going to offer it up for trade. It is only 1 of 10 made with the blue gem. So it has taken 2 years for one to become available. My only request although I can't enforce it, is that you don't sell these on ebay and if you find that you want to get rid of it, please contact me to trade back for it or just leave it in a cache or trade it.

Ok, I'll give this a few days for any of you who may be interested to make some trade offers. Again this is nontrackable but just remember that Steven and Harrison sought me out for this design :)

7609raidersbluetraderpicgc.jpg

The person who will be receiving the coin is "LJ", at least that's what I call her :)

So LJ, I want to say 'Thank You' for your support these past 2-1/2 years. I hope you enjoy the coin.

tsun :blink:

Congrats, LJ!

We didn't make an offer, as we haven't been doing this long, and don't have very many coins to offer. tsun makes great coins, all will agree. But it's things like this that make it easy to go back to her store time and again. We endure late nights, early mornings, server meltdowns, and crazy bandwidth issues because she makes coins for us. None of us (prob LJ least of all) expect something like this, but it shows that you do have your customers in mind when it comes to coins, and that you treat us more like friends than names on the other end of email.

Awww Stephanie ya made me cry. I can't thank you enough !!!

I was hesitant to even send an offer because I certainly don't have the caliber of coins needed for trading with the "big boys" here in the forums, but sure am glad I gave it a try : )

Your attention to detail on your coins and how you treat your customers and friends here and off the forums is why I started buying your coins and still do. You have been super generous with your time and designs from the get go, and your "wise guy" ways are always good for a laugh.

You can bet where this coin will be going, but with the Cache Hopper I was lucky enough to recently win and now this Raiders of the Lost Cache coin I do believe I need a bigger cabinet.....yooo hooo oh Byron my dearest lol

Truly thank you again !!!!

I am still trading my 2008 personal. It's not trackable. 2 editions up for trade. Link to pictures is below.

Red

Back

Purple

Back

Each coin will come with a matching pin.

Also trading a Do Unto Others Limited Edition Geocoin. Rather than sell this on ebay I decided to trade it.

Seeking: Coins that I can sell on ebay.

Please e-mail me through my profile. You can also PM me if you prefer. I'll do my best to check them.

Thanks,

Kelly

ParentsofSAM - PoSAM##

SAMrGRITS - SassyGal

SAMrGRITS - AshBoo

SAMrGRITS - Moo

All four were made by ParentsOf SAM - one for her & the other three for her daughters. I have been unable to obtain a trade for these four Parrots. I don't know what colors they are supposed to be but the engraving on the backs will be the second part of each item in the list above. If anyone has extra ones laying around or can talk POS into trading them to me, I would be in your debt. I would also be more than willing to purchase them instead of trading. Please contact me thru my profile or PM if you can help me with this quest. :o

CF30

Also seeking the British Columbia 2007 - the one with the Puma (or cougar) on the front and the railroad trestle on the back.

I have just received the Dragon Ladon LE2 coin.......I wish to trade it for the coin drneal had made in honor of his wife...I believe it's called Kathy's Coin......please send an e-mail if you are interested...I will be out of town Tues., Wed ., and return Thursday afternoon....so please give me a chance to get back to anyone who e-mails.......Thanks for looking.....

pm sent

I am looking to do an even trade on a red THX4TC Jeep coin for a green one. I have a red Jeep Wrangler and I want to use its tracking number for it and hang the red coin on it for discovery as well. Any takers??

0ddd3449-e339-4419-925e-06f185890b3b.jpg

Ok, no takers then. Does anyone have a red one that wants something else? If not, I guess I can always paint my Jeep :(

I'm looking for both (I think there were two) sets of the caching pills with bottles.

Don't know how I missed them when they were originally available, but I'd love to show them off at work and some of my PharmD classmates :(

I have Celtic Tree of Life, Tengwar, a few Night & Day, and when the order shows up I'll have some Journey coins as well - all in many finishes so visit my website to see them!

Thanks all!

I'm looking for both (I think there were two) sets of the caching pills with bottles.

Don't know how I missed them when they were originally available, but I'd love to show them off at work and some of my PharmD classmates :(

I have Celtic Tree of Life, Tengwar, a few Night & Day, and when the order shows up I'll have some Journey coins as well - all in many finishes so visit my website to see them!

Thanks all!

Email Sent! [8D]

I am still trading my 2008 personal. It's not trackable. 2 editions up for trade. Link to pictures is below.

Red

Back

Purple

Back

Each coin will come with a matching pin.

Also trading a Do Unto Others Limited Edition Geocoin. Rather than sell this on ebay I decided to trade it.

Seeking: Coins that I can sell on ebay.

Please e-mail me through my profile. You can also PM me if you prefer. I'll do my best to check them.

Thanks,

Kelly

I have available for trade:

Brahean 3-tone LE, 40 made,

Brahean 2-tone AE, 35 made,

and Pink "Cherry" Pi Math Puzzle

I am not looking for anything in particular except the Delfts Blauw Windmolen, which I know is a long shot. I will consider offers for any combination of the above coins (all 3, any 2, any 1..) in case something interests me, so feel free to email me.