GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Looking for a Crystal Fairy Geocoin, dosen't matter what metal type.

I have these for traders or can do cash.

MOGA - red handle

MOGA - magenta handle

Guardians of the Night - Antique Silver with Dark Blue Glitter and Antique Gold with Dark Green Glitter

Honu Turtle LE, silver, copper, & gold

Compass Roses AS

Compass Roses Heart pendant

Delorme Challenge coin

Electric Penguin (glow in dark version)

Snoboardz personal Satin silver version

WWSD LE version

Neptunes Compass Geocoin - Artic Ocean

Neptunes Compass Geocoin - Caribbean

Fire Truck (nickel version)

I am looking to trade for a Summer Solstice Blueberry Geocoin and a Summer Solstice 2009 Mississippi Mud Geocoin.

I have my fiabus, catcoins in Black nickel/grey to offer and some others also, I had a listing at geocoinciollection but since it ran out and not beeing able to renew it I can almost not keep track of my own coins anymore. The link in my sigline is still active but the listing shown are not up to dayte but almost.

A supermario christmas, a sacramento busblue and an orange pick-me-up, a chickencoin without the ammocan.

Have a few others too but if you are interested please send me a seekinglist and I will see what I have.

All the best and thanks ahead!

grodan Karin

Contact me through my profile.

PMs doesn´t work for me.

Edited by grodan & fiabus

Looking for a Gold Edition Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (round)(black glitter) - not sure if this is SE or not

willing to trade Nickel version of same coin plus one other coin in my collection:

Geogem Diamond Princess cut

Fire Elemental Bronze Ed

Cache Wars

I do have a few others for trade but they are already activated

Edited by scificollector

I am looking for a Yellow Jeep Fever - Arizona 2006 geocoin. I am willing to trade pretty much anything on my list for one, and will even pay cash. It's the last one we need in a series depicting where our family has been stationed (i even designed the Okinawa coin so there would be one). Thanx.

I am looking for a Yellow Jeep Fever - Arizona 2006 geocoin. I am willing to trade pretty much anything on my list for one, and will even pay cash. It's the last one we need in a series depicting where our family has been stationed (i even designed the Okinawa coin so there would be one). Thanx.

email coming your way....

I have not been trading much the past few months but I do have several Brahean LE and AE coins left. If anyone is interested, please feel free to shoot me an email with offers. Here are some coins that I am interested in in particular.

5th Anniversary Compass Rose

Dragon Ladon

Harmony Serenity

Seals of Solomon

Edited by dimkasmir

I'm looking for a Spacegate coin if anyone has one for trade. Send me a PM and maybe we can work something out, thanks

OMG!!!!! Me too! I never even knew that coin existed till now. I MUST HAVE 1!!!! I am a huge Stargate fan and that would look great in my collection. If anyone has one, please let me know.

I'm looking for a Spacegate coin if anyone has one for trade. Send me a PM and maybe we can work something out, thanks

OMG!!!!! Me too! I never even knew that coin existed till now. I MUST HAVE 1!!!! I am a huge Stargate fan and that would look great in my collection. If anyone has one, please let me know.

Who made this coin, please?

Also please remind me who made the Native American Indian Totem coin, please. :)

CF30

Also please remind me who made the Native American Indian Totem coin, please. :)

CF30

It was designed by Mambomania and sold by geocoinshop.de. So the REs may show up for sale again.

I have a Antique Silver and Antique Bronze Version for trade, if anyone is interested.

Whitby

Add me to that seeking list too...hubby is a huge Stargate fan...I swear that our Stargate DVDs multiplying at night...they seem to be everywhere!

I have not been trading much the past few months but I do have several Brahean LE and AE coins left. If anyone is interested, please feel free to shoot me an email with offers. Here are some coins that I am interested in in particular.

Dragon Ladon

Harmony Serenity

Seals of Solomon

Email sent :)

CF30

It was designed by Mambomania and sold by geocoinshop.de. So the REs may show up for sale again.

I have a Antique Silver and Antique Bronze Version for trade, if anyone is interested.

Whitby

email sent

Dragon Ladon

Harmony Serenity

Seals of Solomon

Hello, i have all four coins do you seek (Dragon Ladon in Nickel with Dragon in Antique gold)

I'm very interessted in both Brahean (LE,AE)

please tell if you want to trade some and wish some of my coins.

Greetings, Heiko

I have to trade an Earth Turtle Oceania

for a

4 Muskateer Marine, Royalist Blue or purple on gold. Thanks.

Still trying........I have either the Tahiti or New Zealand available. Check out my trade list to see if there's something else. Or even my "keepers." There's some I'd be willing to part with.

I know it's going to be hard to get, but I'm looking for a 2009 MOGA geocoin - Satin Silver Finish with Gold handles, unactivated.

I have an unactivated 2008 Nebraskache Geocoin Member's Only Edition coin that I'd be willing to trade for it.

Edited by TripCyclone

for a

Still trying........I have either the Tahiti or New Zealand available. Check out my trade list to see if there's something else. Or even my "keepers." There's some I'd be willing to part with.

Ok, I looked around and found the following in gold: green\cavalier, purple\imperialist, red\caridinal

for a

Trade made. Thanks