GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Looking for the new turtles and the Neptune coins recently released by Tsunrisebey....Work :anibad: and caching :blink: got in the way of any chance to purchase :laughing:

Please check my collection at www.geocoincollection.com, although not completely accurate due to selling them off, it is pretty close.

email sent

I have an extra of:

Neptunes Compass (Arctic Ocean Edition),

Neptunes Compass (Caribbean Edition)

Earth Turtle Oceania, New Zealand Edition (black nickel)

Earth Turtle Oceania, Tahiti Edition (gold metal)

I am seeking the three coin set, that includes the black nickel, 2009 compass rose anniversary from Coins & Pins

PM or email at bvnlj@msn

Thank you

LJ

Edited by BVnLJ

Looking for the new turtles and the Neptune coins recently released by Tsunrisebey....Work :laughing: and caching :laughing: got in the way of any chance to purchase :)

Please check my collection at www.geocoincollection.com, although not completely accurate due to selling them off, it is pretty close.

Trade made :D

Special thanks to

NOSNOW for the New Zealand ET Oceania

and

29HarvickFan for the Neptunes...

:D:D:lol::anitongue:

I will have some extra neptunes, I have celtic tree of life coins (all versions) and tengwars (many versions) to trade.

Looking for the compass rose anniversary set with the black nickel version.

Thanks!

Edited by scavok

A flock of BlueMotmot geocoins have arrived! Minted by Tsun, and designed by Jen at Wickworks, they have a blue-crowned motmot bird on one side, and lots of hibiscus on the reverse. The bird and leaves are all translucent enamels, and the flowers are a mix of translucent and regular enamels. The red hibiscus on the front has the tiny initials ERB, to honor my mother who passed last year.

I am saving these for in person trades and to drop in caches only, so look me up if you are in Northern California, or GeoWoodstock!! And, I'll be in North Carolina next week before GW.

Oh yes, the fine print: non-trackable and not for sale.

bluemotmot.jpg

A flock of BlueMotmot geocoins have arrived! Minted by Tsun, and designed by Jen at Wickworks, they have a blue-crowned motmot bird on one side, and lots of hibiscus on the reverse. The bird and leaves are all translucent enamels, and the flowers are a mix of translucent and regular enamels. The red hibiscus on the front has the tiny initials ERB, to honor my mother who passed last year.

I am saving these for in person trades and to drop in caches only, so look me up if you are in Northern California, or GeoWoodstock!! And, I'll be in North Carolina next week before GW.

bluemotmot.jpg

Wow! Very nice! I'll have to look for you at GW :anitongue:

bluemotmot.jpg

Beautiful coin!

I'm interested in a Garmin Oregon geocoin. From what Garmin tells me they were promo's and geocache giveaways - of which I do not believe there were any of in my home area.

I'd like one for the namesake Oregon 400t I bought to geocache with so I'd plan to keep it and would purchase rather than trade for it just getting started collecting geocoins. Please send an email message if you have one you would sell. Thanks! :anitongue:

bluemotmot.jpg

Beautiful coin!

Stunning coin! I would love to get my hands on one of these! I'll be on the lookout for the NC caches. Any hints as to what parts of NC you'll be in? Great work on the coin.

bluemotmot.jpg

Save one for me, PLEASE !

bluemotmot.jpg

What a beautiful coin! You guys did a great job on this one. Now I'm sad I'm not in CA and I'm not attending Geowoodstock because of prior plans - darn :anitongue:

I am looking for-

> Neptunes Compass (Arctic Ocean Edition) Trade made :rolleyes:

> Neptunes Compass (Caribbean Edition)

I have an extra of-

> Earth Turtle Oceania, New Zealand Edition (black nickel)

> Earth Turtle Oceania, Tahiti Edition (gold metal)

If interested please email me

Thanks

Edited by The Walkabouts

I have available:

Earth Turtle Oceania (both editions)

Fear no Cache (bronze edition)

Currently looking to get my hands on:

Dragonfly Talisman (steel viking or other edition)

Neptunes Compass (either edition)

or dar I even say it ... a Dark Yime

although, willing to entertain any offer, just realize I may not be interested

email if interested

Thanks for looking

smgsmg

I have available:

email if interested

Thanks for looking

smgsmg

Email sent

Okay, this is weird... remember the GW6 bears, the walking ones that were a group coin made by Oakcoins?

So here is the weird part... I have a collection of them on a page in my coin book and I have 9 blanks,

so I am looking for nine GW6 bears (any I don't have, e-mail me and I will send you a list)

I have 5 left of my own and one other that I can't remember the name of right now to trade or we can work something out...

Yeah yeah I know this is somewhat (!?!) obsessive, but hey we are addicts together here right?

<edit for grammo>

Edited by Toojin
Okay, this is weird... remember the GW6 bears, the walking ones that were a group coin made by Oakcoins?

So here is the weird part... I have a collection of them on a page in my coin book and I have 9 blanks,

so I am looking for nine GW6 bears (any I don't have, e-mail me and I will send you a list)

I have 5 left of my own and one other that I can't remember the name of right now to trade or we can work something out...

Yeah yeah I know this is somewhat (!?!) obsessive, but hey we are addicts together here right?

<edit for grammo>

woo-hoo, two down seven to go... Thanks PabloTurtle!

I have available:

email if interested

Thanks for looking

smgsmg

email sent....

Hi,

I'm looking for :

5th Anniversary Compass Rose Geocoin Black Nickel LE

Tranquility German Black Forest

Tranquility Antique Bronze (Mint Error - Not the Antique Gold)

I have to offer :

Tranquility - Blood In The Ocean

Tranquility - Blue Is My World (Gold finish)

Earth Turtle Oceania New Zealand

Earth Turtle Oceania Tahiti

Tree of Life - Green on Gold

Tree of Life - Green on Silver

Tree of Life - Red on Silver

Pay it Forward - Nickel

Geocoin Fairy - Antique Copper AE

Avalanche 2009 Black Nickel

Lackey 2009

Tracking Time Bronze

Thanks !

I've just created my first coin - a personal, trackable coin with a Chicago theme. The front shows the State of Illinois flag, my caching name and "caching since 2008". The back represents the famous Chicago skyline in black silouette, the City Of Chicago flag, the Chicago Theatre Marquis and a unique tracking number.

I have both polished Nickel finish & polished Gold finish, and I would like to trade for other Chicago or Illinois themed coins as well as State Themed coins. This is a 1.25" diameter coin with a hole for a chain and it's own icon on geocaching.com. Limited production of 250 only, minted by CoinsAndPins.com from my own design. All are brand new, uncirculated and have never been activated. Please contact me if interested thru geocaching.com - username: theBIGbadman or reply to this post.

bigbadman-pgld-500.jpg

bigbadman-pnic-500.jpg

Edited by theBIGbadman

One more try at it....

I have an extra of:

Neptunes Compass (Arctic Ocean Edition),

Neptunes Compass (Caribbean Edition),

Earth Turtle Oceania, New Zealand Edition (black nickel),

Earth Turtle Oceania, Tahiti Edition (gold metal)

I am seeking the black nickel 2009 compass rose anniversary coin from Coins & Pins

PM or email at bvnlj@msn

Thank you

LJ BVnLJ :huh:

I've just created my first coin - a personal, trackable coin with a Chicago theme. The front shows the State of Illinois flag, my caching name and "caching since 2008". The back represents the famous Chicago skyline in black silouette, the City Of Chicago flag, the Chicago Theatre Marquis and a unique tracking number.

I have both polished Nickel finish & polished Gold finish, and I would like to trade for other Chicago or Illinois themed coins as well as State Themed coins. This is a 1.25" diameter coin with a hole for a chain and it's own icon on geocaching.com. Limited production of 250 only, minted by CoinsAndPins.com from my own design. All are brand new, uncirculated and have never been activated. Please contact me if interested thru geocaching.com - username: theBIGbadman or reply to this post.

bigbadman-pgld-500.jpg

bigbadman-pnic-500.jpg

email sent

bluemotmot.jpg

Very nice coin, hope to trade with you at GW7