GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

WANTED: Any cheap (around $5 or less) coins anyone is willing to sell me. I want to buy these for use in the Todie's Wild Ride thread and don't really care what the coins are as long as they're cheap! Email me with any you have please!!

I have a bunch, Rod. I've been meaning to list a cheap trackables for sale post, but haven't gotten around to it. I'll try to put together a list today and email you.

WANTED: Any cheap (around $5 or less) coins anyone is willing to sell me. I want to buy these for use in the Todie's Wild Ride thread and don't really care what the coins are as long as they're cheap! Email me with any you have please!!

I hust checked out the Geocoin Store and they have the "March 2006 - Can You See Me Now?" geocoins in their bargain bin for $ 5.00 ! sounds like they state a good thing.

Seeking:

New silver and red Pocket Decoder geocoin by The Caching Place

Trading:

Fear No Cache LE (brass) by the GeoCoinClub - Dec. 2008

E-mail thru my profile.

No takers yet. Still offering. What's wrong with this trade?

A $20 stock item coin for a $15 LE coin that I've seen sell on ebay for as much as $39?

I don't get it. What am I missing? Educate me, please. I guess there isn't as much interest in these coins as I expected, and I'll be stuck with it.

:laughing:

Seeking:

New silver and red Pocket Decoder geocoin by The Caching Place

Trading:

Fear No Cache LE (brass) by the GeoCoinClub - Dec. 2008

E-mail thru my profile.

No takers yet. Still offering. What's wrong with this trade?

A $20 stock item coin for a $15 LE coin that I've seen sell on ebay for as much as $39?

I don't get it. What am I missing? Educate me, please. I guess there isn't as much interest in these coins as I expected, and I'll be stuck with it.

:laughing:

Sending email

I would like to arrange trades for some coins currently on pre-sale at coinandpins.com

The first coin I would like to trade for is the Desert View Indian Watch Tower Benchmark Antique Copper coin.

The second coin is Australia Northern Territory 2009 geocoin - black

I would also like to do a multi-coin trade for Compass Rose 5th Anniversary - set of 4

Please look at my trading list, linked in my signature line.

If you are interested, please send me an e-mail. Thanks !!

Edited by Toojin

now i have been looking for years for a

north carolina micro coin...:unsure:

maybe someone has one for me???

maybe we can then work out a deal...?

thanks in advance and greets from germany

nebukatneza

email sent. I have the NC micro in silver.

Steve

Trade made.

I am looking to arrange a trade for the following coins that are currently doing presales at Coins and Pins (if you are ordering any extras):

1) Compass Rose 5th Anniversary Geocoin - Antarctic Edition TRADE PENDING

2) Northern Territory Australia 2009 Geocoin - Black Nickel Edition TRADE PENDING

Emails only, no pm's, thanks!

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

I am looking to arrange a trade for the following coins that are currently doing presales at Coins and Pins (if you are ordering any extras):

1) Compass Rose 5th Anniversary Geocoin - Antarctic Edition

2) Northern Territory Australia 2009 Geocoin - Black Nickel Edition

Emails only, no pm's, thanks!

tsun

e-mail sent

ILYK

Anybody want to buy extras of the coins on pre=sale at coins and pins? I want to trade coins with you !!

1) Desert View Indian Watch Tower Benchmark Antique Copper coin.

2) Australia Northern Territory 2009 geocoin - black

3) Compass Rose 5th Anniversary - Antarctic Edition

Please look at my trading list, linked in my signature line. Coins for sale are also for trade!

Edited by Toojin

Anybody want to buy extras of the coins on pre=sale at coins and pins? I want to trade coins with you !!

1) Desert View Indian Watch Tower Benchmark Antique Copper coin.

I would also like to do a multi-coin trade for Compass Rose 5th Anniversary - set of 4

Please look at my trading list, linked in my signature line. Coins for sale are also for trade!

I wanted the set 4 and its out... this one was limited due to the black nickel... Good luck maybe someone got an extra. They have a set of 3 up now.

Must begin paying off student loans.

Still trading our 2008 personal geocoin (dinosaurs). Seeking: Anything we can sell.

I really hate to type this but I am trading off some mystery coins. (Please don't bash me, I feel bad enough already.) Trading for coins I can sell.

Geocoin Secret Agent v1

Geo Bandit (Green/Yellow)

Great Geo-Pumpkin - Trade made, thanks!

G. O'Coin B.U.G.

E-mails only. No PM's.

Edited by BRoKeN W

I'm looking to trade for Math Puzzle Pi coin in either of the two colors. Here is my short list of coins I have available:

King of Geocaching black nickel LE

Luminous Energy 3-tone LE

Indy Diver v2 nickel

Brahean 2-tone AE, 35 made

Brahean 3-tone LE, 40 made

Please contact me through my profile if you are interested.

Still trading our 2008 personal geocoin (dinosaurs). Seeking: Anything we can sell.

I really hate to type this but I am trading off some mystery coins. (Please don't bash me, I feel bad enough already.) Trading for coins I can sell.

Geocoin Secret Agent v1

Geo Bandit (Green/Yellow)

G. O'Coin B.U.G. - Trade made, thanks!

E-mails only. No PM's.

Does anyone trade mystery coins? Nevermind, I realized I don't collect coins.

Slash On!

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!! :unsure:

OH...You dont collect coins-eh? Well theres gotta be SOMETHIN that can lay special in your lil humble collection that I KNOW you have! :yikes:

To answer your question..YES, people do trade for Mystery coins. I was middleman i a special edition Mystery coin for some friends. I have also traded for the AE Geocoin Fairy and had a V1 Secret Agent that I opted Not to trade, but rather sent it out for its main purpose....To make the guy happy! :lol: Really havent seen the guy since and he never claimed that he got it :lol: I still have yet 2 Mystery coins to "claim" so I cant complain too much.

So Yeah...People do trade for mystery coins, Just would have to be a 2nd mystery coin I happen to stumble upon in order for me to do so.

SO.... What can I do you for??? :D

SLASH HARD and SLASH ON! :D

Hi,

I'm looking for a 5th Anniversary Compass Rose Geocoin Black Nickel LE

I have to offer :

Tree of Life - Green on Gold

Tree of Life - Green on Silver

Tree of Life - Red on Silver

GeoBandit Mystery Coin

Pay it Forward - Nickel

Lackey 2009

WildFlowers 2009 Black Nickel LE

DragonFly Talisman - Nutella

Tracking Time Bronze

Thanks !

Here is my seeking list.

Cat Got Your Cache - nickel or black nickel

Sahasrara XXLE

Pirates of Geocache

2008 Alaska .999 silver

8-8-08 event coins - geoswag.com, New Jersey, Hawaii/Maine

Dark Side of the Cache - non-nickel versions

POW/MIA

CHP

Available for trade:

CrotalusRex & Mimichan

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly

Gold Star Banner

Optical Illusions

To The Edge

I also have 2 of these. http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade...6452&page=1 They can't be activated though because the tracking number was messed up or something like that.

Edited by Ford Freak

Wow, that was fast! A deal fell through so I have one extra Neptune's Compass Arctic edition available for trade. This was purchased on pre-sale and is in hand for immediate shipment. My seeking list is below, I prefer to trade this one for harder to find coins such as Tranquility, Dragonfly Talisman, Earth Turtle, etc.

I also have a bunch of other traders posted a the link below. These include the antique silver and antique copper MOGA Pistols, swing by and take a look!

Edited by sunsetmeadowlark

I'm looking for a 2006 Australia geocoin. If you have one to trade, activated or not, send me an email. I'll trade a Finger Lakes geocoin for one. This would be the only Finger Lakes coin I've even traded since they were made, considering they're only sold to cachers from the Finger Lakes.

I'd also trade for a BelKen coin.

A deal fell through so I have one extra Neptune's Compass Arctic edition available for trade. This was purchased on pre-sale and is in hand for immediate shipment. My seeking list is below, I prefer to trade this one for harder to find coins such as Tranquility, Dragonfly Talisman, Earth Turtle, etc.

I also have a bunch of other traders posted a the link below. These include the antique silver and antique copper MOGA Pistols, swing by and take a look!

E-mail sent

Geocoin Secret Agent v1 - Trade made, thanks!

Geo Bandit (Green/Yellow) - Trade made, thanks!

G. O'Coin B.U.G. - Trade made, thanks!

E-mails only. No PM's.

A deal fell through so I have one extra Neptune's Compass Arctic edition available for trade. This was purchased on pre-sale and is in hand for immediate shipment. My seeking list is below, I prefer to trade this one for harder to find coins such as Tranquility, Dragonfly Talisman, Earth Turtle, etc.

E-mail sent

Do you have a seeking list? It wasn't attached to your posting. Thanks!

E-mail sent

I can only assume you are referring to me because "sunsetmeadowlark" has a link at the bottom of their post.

E-mail sent

My apologies... I must have had a total brain meltdown there for a few. I have too many things going on today.

I can only assume you are referring to me because "sunsetmeadowlark" has a link at the bottom of their post.

Hi Guys,

i´m looking for a Project A.P.E. Coin in Gold!

i will offer a darthi V2 coin if anybody want to trade

new and unactivated should be both!

Let me know if anybody interest on a trade

Please contact me via my GC Account, thanks

Roland aka darth_maul_3 from Germany

@: See you all at GW VII at Bell Buckle Tennessee

Edited by darth_maul_3

Im looking for the following coins:

Dark Side of the Cache

Blarney Coin

GCPC March 09 Get Your Green On!

Absolute Caching

Licence to Cache - Rogue Agent

Nielsenc Shamrock 2006

Atocha Cross (Silver)

Musketeer Micro (Green)

1967 Mustang

Pot O' Geocoins

Geo_Leprechaun Mystery Pot O Gold

Email me if you have any for trade & I will give you an updated list of coins I have for trade. Thanks

Updated.

Still looking for the other coins

Edited by Tha Saint

I would like to trade for

1) Compass Rose 5th Anniversary - Antarctic Edition

3) Desert View Indian Watch Tower Benchmark Antique Copper coin

I'm interested in a Garmin Oregon geocoin. From what Garmin tells me they were promo's and geocache giveaways - of which I do not believe there were any of in my home area.

I'd like one for the namesake Oregon 400t I bought to geocache with so I'd plan to keep it and would purchase rather than trade for it just getting started collecting geocoins. Please send an email message if you have one you would sell. Thanks!

I'm looking to trade for Math Puzzle Pi coin in either of the two colors. Here is my short list of coins I have available:

King of Geocaching black nickel LE

Luminous Energy 3-tone LE

Indy Diver v2 nickel

Brahean 2-tone AE, 35 made

Brahean 3-tone LE, 40 made

Please contact me through my profile if you are interested.

Trade made for both of the Pi coins. :rolleyes:

I've got a couple of coins to trade. I need to make a seeking list but I like any animals/nature designs mostly. I've got to trade:

Maggiezoo/Wafflesdad

MB Christmas Cache (black nickel)

Bucketlist Dragonfly Talisman

Thanks!