GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I'm looking for a few coins if anyone can help me out

I'd like the copper version of crake's symbology geocoin

I have the 2007 and the 2009 lackey coins, I'd like to fill in the years on those with an 06 and an 08.

I have my celtic tree of life coins and will soon have tengwars in stock again (both include the trade only versions) as well as some $ if that helps sweeten the deal (tax refund is in!) :rolleyes:

And as a desparate long shot I can't help but ask - I've seen photos of crake's Tracking Time geocoin in antique silver - if you have it and are willing to part with it let me know and we'll work a deal :lol:

Anyone have a 2006 Austrailian geocoin (has a kangaroo on its face) that they would be willing to part with? Please email me and either I will buy it outright or will trade. Don't have a list available right now, but do have a small stockpile (would prefer just to buy the coin but will talk).

Thanks,

Nashuan (Michael)

I am still seeking a Delft Blauw coin!!! I have been looking for this one for a loooong time with no success. Please do email me if you have a spare one! Below is my traders list. I would be willng to trade multiple coins for a Delft.

Groundspeak Volunteer 2008

Brahean 2-tone AE, 35 made

Brahean 3-tone LE, 40 made

Luminous Energy 3-tone LE

King of Geocaching black nickel LE

Indy Diver v2 nickel

I am also seeking the Math Puzzle Pi coin in either color, red or blue.

Edited by dimkasmir

I've recently acquired two coins to trade off. A Groundspeak 2007 lackey and a 007BigD Glow LE Night Vision.

Anyone wanna make an offer?

TMA

:D ....IM ON IT!!! OK maybe not as I am 7 days late, BUT Im on it now! :D and just for future reference... anybody wants to trade off one of my personals, PLEASE coinsider me first Thanks :P

Email sent!...or sending :D

Edited by 007BigD

I've recently acquired two coins to trade off. A Groundspeak 2007 lackey and a 007BigD Glow LE Night Vision.

Anyone wanna make an offer?

TMA

:D ....IM ON IT!!! OK maybe not as I am 7 days late, BUT Im on it now! :D and just for future reference... anybody wants to trade one of my personals, PLEASE coinsider me first Thanks :P

Email sent!...or sending :D

That WOULD be the way to go :D

I would like to complete my 888 event coin collection. These are the ones I already have:

Idaho

Florida

Mississippi

Italy

Georgia

Portugal

Texas

California

I am missing the following coins:

Pittsburgh

geoswag.com

New Jersey

Hawaii/Maine

Alabama

Please send me a PM if you have any of them available. Here is alink to some pictures. http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...t&p=3567870

Edited by Ford Freak

I would like to complete my 888 event coin collection. These are the ones I already have:

Idaho

Florida

Mississippi

Italy

Georgia

Portugal

Texas

California

I am missing the following coins:

Pittsburgh

geoswag.com

New Jersey

Hawaii/Maine

Alabama

Please send me a PM if you have any of them available. Here is alink to some pictures. http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...t&p=3567870

I have the Pittsburgh and Alabama versions. I'm sure we can work something out - not sure if you're looking to trade or buy..

I am looking for any and all versions of the Chincoteague Pony Coin. Can't believe we missed the presale! My trader list is on Geocoincollection.com and I have *many* others yet to list....let me know what you are looking for! I also have ET's, Tengwars and the 2009 Lackey. Just ask, I may have it! Thanks!! Debra/DrJeepStr

I am looking for any and all versions of the Chincoteague Pony Coin. Can't believe we missed the presale! My trader list is on Geocoincollection.com and I have *many* others yet to list....let me know what you are looking for! I also have ET's, Tengwars and the 2009 Lackey. Just ask, I may have it! Thanks!! Debra/DrJeepStr

e-mail sent!

Im looking for the following coins:

Dark Side of the Cache

Blarney Coin

GCPC March 09 Get Your Green On!

Absolute Caching

Licence to Cache - Rogue Agent

Nielsenc Shamrock 2006

Atocha Cross (Silver)

Musketeer Micro (Green)

1967 Mustang

Pot O' Geocoins

Geo_Leprechaun Mystery Pot O Gold

Email me if you have any for trade & I will give you an updated list of coins I have for trade. Thanks

I am looking for the following coins if anyone has them available for trade:

Brahean ant. gold

Brahean 2-Tone

Brahean 3-Tone

Thanks ~Karen

Still looking for these if anyone has an extra.

I may be able to help you out, I have an extra one, but my coins are currently in transit to Seattle. (no hi-jacking the moving van!), when it gets to the other side and I have unpacked I will check to make sure.

Does anyone trade mystery coins?

Slash On!

Yeah I'd like to trade for one.

I do not collect or trade coins. Why did you not get my coin when I was in S. Illinois?

Slash On!

I guess I might of been at work. :unsure: To bad it wasn't central Illinois, would of been easier.

Anyone have a 2006 Austrailian geocoin (has a kangaroo on its face) that they would be willing to part with? Please email me and either I will buy it outright or will trade. Don't have a list available right now, but do have a small stockpile (would prefer just to buy the coin but will talk).

Thanks,

Nashuan (Michael)

Still looking

I have 1 extra Caribbean Ocean Neptune's Compass and 2 extra Arctic Ocean Neptune's Compass coins available for trade. These were purchased during one of the pre-sales and are in hand for immediate shipment. My seeking list and other coins available for trade are posted at the link below. Contact me via PM or e-mail with your offers.

The Neptune's Compass coins are all spoken for but I still have other cool coins available for trade!

Edited by sunsetmeadowlark

Does anyone trade mystery coins?

Slash On!

Yeah I'd like to trade for one.

I do not collect or trade coins. Why did you not get my coin when I was in S. Illinois?

Slash On!

I was shocked that I missed a Illinois stop by you. I did look into it and you haven't stop in Illinois yet. At least one that was posted or logged. :D