GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I recently had a coin lost in the mail that was sent out for a trade. I'm sending out a replacement for it but I will now be looking for a Brahean to replace the one I am sending out. I am looking for an A/S or an AE or LE. Let me know if you have one available and what you might be lookng for for trade or cost if that's possible too. Thanks.

Email sent.

I've got an extra 2005 Groundspeak Lackey geocoin for trade. Looking to trade for Earth Turtles, Tranquilities, or other coins on my seeking list below. Please send an email to me as I always forget to check my PMs. Depending on the trade requests, it might take me a few days to get back to everyone. Thanks!

I've got an extra 2005 Groundspeak Lackey geocoin for trade. Looking to trade for Earth Turtles, Tranquilities, or other coins on my seeking list below. Please send an email to me as I always forget to check my PMs. Depending on the trade requests, it might take me a few days to get back to everyone. Thanks!

Keep the offers coming!

I'll decide by this weekend.

Available for trade:

* Full set Mimbres 2.0 (want to trade these as a full set, it contains 1 AB, 1 BN and 6 LE)

* 8 Oakbucks (expires Dec.2009)

* Full set G-files (want to trade these as a full set, it contains 1 LE, 2 XLE and 1 'RE')

Seeking:

See link below or drop me an offer through my profile (no PM please)

P.s. Traderlist at geocoincollection isn't up to date

For those who dropped me an email: I'll respond to everyone before sunday 22th!

I'm looking for these coins. If anyone has them available shoot me an email and maybe we can work something out. I don't care if they're activated as long as they can be adopted.

2006 Rhode Island

PA Keystone counties

Ray & Rose

2006 Australia

GBES Rally

Illegal Immigrant

BelKen

If there's any other coins with a kangaroo on them that I missed (aside from Kangacacher) I might be interested in those, too.

I have a few Team 9-er Silver Bullet Artist Edition coins for trade. The AE is Antique Copper. I am looking for anything from my seeking list here:Seeking List ,or make an offer. I haven't bought any coins in the past few months so I don't have a lot of the newest releases. I have an online album of all of the coins in my collection here: Tadpole379's Geocoin Collection There are some coins that I haven't posted there yet, but that will give a good idea of what I have already. If you are interested in trading, please send an email instead of a pm. Thanks! -tadpole379

SilverBulletset.jpg

SilverBulletsetback.jpg

I have a few Team 9-er Silver Bullet Artist Edition coins for trade. The AE is Antique Copper. I am looking for anything from my seeking list here:Seeking List ,or make an offer. I haven't bought any coins in the past few months so I don't have a lot of the newest releases. I have an online album of all of the coins in my collection here: Tadpole379's Geocoin Collection There are some coins that I haven't posted there yet, but that will give a good idea of what I have already. If you are interested in trading, please send an email instead of a pm. Thanks! -tadpole379

SilverBulletset.jpg

SilverBulletsetback.jpg

e-mail sent

ILYK

Anyone interested in Birka RGB, Black and white, foggy silver or Antique Bronze?? 1 of each is available for trade or $$. Trade is preferred.

See my seeking list :laughing:

mail sent :blink:

Me too. I hope we aren't seeking the same version... :D

CF30

Got mine today it is niceeeEEE !!!! did you get yours yet?

Anyone interested in Birka RGB, Black and white, foggy silver or Antique Bronze?? 1 of each is available for trade or $$. Trade is preferred.

See my seeking list :laughing:

mail sent :blink:

Me too. I hope we aren't seeking the same version... :D

CF30

Oh yeah! :blink: And I think I like it better than the original 4 finishes! :blink:

CF30

SilverBulletset.jpg

SilverBulletsetback.jpg

I have responded to a couple of trade offers. I still have a few left if anyone else is interested. Thanks! -tadpole379

SilverBulletset.jpg

SilverBulletsetback.jpg

I have responded to a couple of trade offers. I still have a few left if anyone else is interested. Thanks! -tadpole379

Email Sent :):blink:

See my seeking list :blink:

mail sent :rolleyes:

Me too. I hope we aren't seeking the same version... :)

CF30

Oh yeah! :rolleyes: And I think I like it better than the original 4 finishes! :blink:

CF30

funny i was gonna say the same thing about mine!! but ive only seen pics of the other 6 i dont have yet. i think its gonna be hard to beat but its a nice coin!

See my seeking list :blink:

mail sent :rolleyes:

Me too. I hope we aren't seeking the same version... :)

CF30

Oh yeah! :rolleyes: And I think I like it better than the original 4 finishes! :rolleyes:

CF30

funny i was gonna say the same thing about mine!! but ive only seen pics of the other 6 i dont have yet. i think its gonna be hard to beat but its a nice coin!

I'm thinkin' I have another coin sale in my future..... Next month perhaps... :blink:

CF30

Hey guys,

here are some very special trade offers.

IMG_2882.JPG

IMG_2883.JPG

IMG_2884.JPG

IMG_2885.JPG

IMG_2886.JPG

IMG_2887.JPG

The coins come all unactivated. If you like to have the volunteer coin(s) activated in your profile, I will have to activate and transfer them to your account via an adoption request since I'm not allowed to hand out the activation codes due to Groundspeaks policy. But I'm quite sure, you will accept that when having the chance to own one (or two or all) of these fantastic and very rare coins.

Please send your trade offers via email through my profile at geocaching.com.

I have been collecting coins for a a little while and now I hope to expand my smallish collection a bit by offering up some extras I have for trade.

Sorry for the coins being in plastic for the scans and reflecting a bit, but I was not removing them all :)

Up For Trade

Traders001a.jpg

Rather than go through the coin collection sites and compile a list of what I would consider as trades and miss out on great coins I don't know exist.

The next image is what I have grabbed from my collection that I like (along with those I'm trading of course)

I can see a couple of strong themes I have been going for. I hope there is something in the first image your after, and both images give you a insight into what will make me say yes to a trade.

If it's just all too much to take in make me an offer :blink: and we'll see what happens

Examples of coins that have made my collection

Keepers001b.jpg

Available for trade:

* Full set Mimbres 2.0 (want to trade these as a full set, it contains 1 AB, 1 BN and 6 LE) Pending

* 8 Oakbucks (expires Dec.2009)

* Full set G-files (want to trade these as a full set, it contains 1 LE, 2 XLE and 1 'RE')

Seeking:

See link below or drop me an offer through my profile (no PM please)

P.s. Traderlist at geocoincollection isn't up to date

Hello!

I'm looking for a Pure traveller coin, the orange non-glitter version (or if I don't succeed to find one, a black non glitter version).

I know they're still for sale, but it's not possible to order a specific color and I really want the orange one ;-)

Is there anyone who has one and would like to trade (or sell)?

For example for the new dutch micro 2009 (sorry, pictures are not very good...):

1ccb22fa-9edc-4aa7-98a3-b959e96f94ba.jpg

42306849-af3e-4576-a643-489e98e5a129.jpg

Hello!

I'm looking for a Pure traveller coin, the orange non-glitter version (or if I don't succeed to find one, a black non glitter version).

I know they're still for sale, but it's not possible to order a specific color and I really want the orange one ;-)

Is there anyone who has one and would like to trade (or sell)?

PM sent :)

Now that I am back on Arizona I wanted to do a non trackable AZ coin to go along with the one I did in Michigan. This coin was only done in the shiny copper finish and has the AZCachers.com logo on the back.

91b10f56-85bd-48b2-b540-ca605d7cad65.jpg73702e05-d67b-4843-8399-fb2ee8e2d104.jpg

Send me and email if you are interested in trading for this coin.

#7 & #21 have been set aside.

Team Sand Dollar

Now that I am back on Arizona I wanted to do a non trackable AZ coin to go along with the one I did in Michigan. This coin was only done in the shiny copper finish and has the AZCachers.com logo on the back.

91b10f56-85bd-48b2-b540-ca605d7cad65.jpg73702e05-d67b-4843-8399-fb2ee8e2d104.jpg

Send me and email if you are interested in trading for this coin.

#7 & #21 have been set aside.

Team Sand Dollar

e-mail sent

I have been able to acquire one of my top heart's desires, the 2005 CR, through eBay and now there is one remaining.

I am seeking to trade multiple coins for or purchase either one of the two Delft Blauw coins.

Here is my traders list:

Brahean double spinner 3-tone LE, 40 made

Brahean 2-tone AE, 35 made

Luminous Energy 3-tone LE

Indy Diver v2

King of Geocaching black nickel LE

Four Musketeers cardinal red

Compass Rose 2007 satin gold

Please email me with offers.

I have been able to acquire one of my top heart's desires, the 2005 CR, through eBay and now there is one remaining.

I am seeking to trade multiple coins for or purchase either one of the two Delft Blauw coins.

Here is my traders list:

Indy Diver v2

you waited forever for the luminous energy 3-tone and now it is on your trader's list? fickle boy! :blink:

Here is my traders list:

Indy Diver v2

you waited forever for the luminous energy 3-tone and now it is on your trader's list? fickle boy! :blink:

Nah I'd never trade that one away. I was able to trade for a second one shortly after the trade with you.

Hi Iv'e got a Clifton Suspention Bridge Visit UK coin (unactivated) and will swap for any other unactivated coin that takes my fancy. Pm or email, looking to sort this asap. Got a picture but dont know how to get it here

THANKS FOR ALL THE OFFERS. :lol: TRADE NOW DONE. ;) I DIDN'T REALISE THERE WERE SO MANY TRADERS OUT THERE!! :laughing:

Edited by ITCHYthirdEYE

Hi :)

I'm seeking the following coin: Tranquility - USA Nickel

I have for a trade:

Luxury Edition (Black Nickel/Gold)

Red Passion (Gold Edition)

Green Giant (Gold Edition)

Purple Haze (Gold Edition)

Light Edition (Gold Edition)

USA (Gold Edition)

German (Gold Edition)

German (Silver Edition)