GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Good afternoon,

I'm not sure how this will go, but if you don't ask, you'll never know, so here it goes...

My name is Marc Bruyere, leading member of the caching group, Queens Borrowers.

I am currently organizing our Second Annual Travel Bug race, and I was wondering if any of you would be able to help me out.

As I did last year, I offered prizes to winners, based on different criteria.

My question to all of you is, would you be willing to contribute to the prizes this year?

Of course, for your help, you would be featured on all pages relating to the race, and a special mention to you on the cache page.

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to offer.

Marc,

Dj Maximus of the Queens Borrowers

Please let me know if this is out of place, and I will retract my post.

Hi, I'm looking for the Spring and Fall Mirpets Tree coins.

Email me through my profile and we can talk a trade from my tiny trade list or a buy. Thanks! :)

Happy to report I've made my first trade!

congratulations and sympathies :(

ILYK

I am looking for two coins:

Any Delft Blauw and a 2005 Compass Rose

I have to offer:

Brahean 2-tone AE, 35 made

Brahean 3-tone LE, 40 made

Brahean antique silver

2007 Compass Rose satin gold

King of Geocaching black nickel LE

Four Musketeers Cardinal Red antique silver

Luminous Energy 3-tone LE

Indy Diver v2 nickel

I may be willing to make multiple coin trades for the Delft Blauw or CR05. Please contact me through my profile if interested.

Edited by dimkasmir

Will anyone sell a California Geocoin? Unactivated, Unregistered and not handled very much?

Thinking about starting a collection. B)

which California coin would you be seeking?

2006 edition would be best.

I have just about every California coin made, except the Rt66... I have them set aside for Californians, Drop me a line if you are interested in one...You'll need to explain the NC thing! :blink:~ :rolleyes:

looking for a 10 commandments coin...trade or buy

I would be interested in one of these as well if someone has another one. I didn't know these were out there. Does anyone have a picture of one?

see post 31, 10 commandments of caching

Here is post 31 and it has nothing to do with the 10 commandments coin. Were you talking about this thread? Can you post a link, which would be easier to navigate to? Thank you.

I have unregistered California geocoins that I'd be interested in trading for geocoins that I do not currently have. If you'd like to trade, you can reply here but it probably makes more sense in this case to just email me directly via the site.

The coins I have are: 2003 USA, 2004 USA, Canada, ckayaks, vacman, GOWT, Oregon, Washington, Conejo, and Waypoint 15.

- David

I´m still looking for more microorganismcoins.

Like to get:

Borrelia: green, transcluent red, black glow

Coli: purple, blue, dark blue

Moebius: orange, black glow

Coccus: red?

I have my listings at www.geocoincollection.com.

Hope to get the whole set before I stop, hope for help here.

I´m also looking for a travel express for baby Matilda. The other two have theirs already so she must have one too, it is the nickel finish I´m looking for.

Anyone want to trade or sell me one?

grodan Karin.

Please send email through profile grodan & fiabus, I can not read the PMs.

looking for a 10 commandments coin...trade or buy

I would be interested in one of these as well if someone has another one. I didn't know these were out there. Does anyone have a picture of one?

see post 31, 10 commandments of caching

Here is post 31 and it has nothing to do with the 10 commandments coin. Were you talking about this thread? Can you post a link, which would be easier to navigate to? Thank you.

I have unregistered California geocoins that I'd be interested in trading for geocoins that I do not currently have. If you'd like to trade, you can reply here but it probably makes more sense in this case to just email me directly via the site.

The coins I have are: 2003 USA, 2004 USA, Canada, ckayaks, vacman, GOWT, Oregon, Washington, Conejo, and Waypoint 15.

- David

winnie21cs3-1-1.jpg

ILYK

I have noticed on a friends profile that they have a Pure. Color geocoin. This is the regular sized Pure. geocoin - not the small travel sized Pure. geocoin. Couple questions: 1. When were these sold? I don't remember any postings about them. 2. How many different colors? :laughing:

One more question: Is anyone willing to trade one to me? :o

CF30

Still trading.

Trading:

BRoKeN W's 2008 personal (Non-Trackable)

Size: 1.75" x 1.87"

Matching pin included with trade

Please do not ask to trade for the green/blue glitter version. Those are only given out in certain circumstances.

Seeking: Make me an offer or take a look at my seeking list. Link provided in my signature line.

Please e-mail me through my profile. I rarely check my PM's.

Thanks!

2DFC-00006a-1.jpg2DFC-00006b-1.jpg

2DFC-00006e-1.jpg2DFC-00006f-1.jpg

Email sent. :laughing:

After much discussion we have decided we are getting out of geocoin collecting :) . The time has come where we must start repaying our student loans :laughing: . We will slowly be selling off our collection sometime in the near future :o . For those coins that we cannot sell (possibly mystery coins, our personal coin, etc). We will be trading for any coins that we can sell.

For right now we are trading:

BRoKeN W's 2008 personal (Non-Trackable)

Size: 1.75" x 1.87"

Thickness: 2mm

Matching pin included with trade

Please do not ask to trade for the green/blue glitter version. Those are only given out in certain circumstances.

Seeking: Coins we can sell.

Please e-mail me through my profile. I rarely check my PM's.

Thanks!

2DFC-00006a-1.jpg2DFC-00006b-1.jpg

2DFC-00006e-1.jpg2DFC-00006f-1.jpg

I have noticed on a friends profile that they have a Pure. Color geocoin. This is the regular sized Pure. geocoin - not the small travel sized Pure. geocoin. Couple questions: 1. When were these sold? I don't remember any postings about them. 2. How many different colors? :laughing:

One more question: Is anyone willing to trade one to me? :)

CF30

Those are LEs only available from Sepp and Berta. So unless they traded two to someone, you gotta go to the source :o I've seen hot pink, but there may be more colors.

TMA

One more question: Is anyone willing to trade one to me? :D

CF30

Those are LEs only available from Sepp and Berta. So unless they traded two to someone, you gotta go to the source :o I've seen hot pink, but there may be more colors.

TMA

The regular colors are black and white. I have both of them for trade :)

If anyone is interested in trading for our personal coin (see image below - trackable with custom icon), please send me an email through our profile. We have some Foggy Gold (limited edition - 65 minted), Black Nickel, and Antique Gold available.

The 4 F's are comprised of myself, my brother, and his two daughters. We first started caching as an activity for my two nieces, who at the time, were just barely teenagers. The more caches we found, the more my brother and I loved the game, but when my nieces "discovered" cellphones and texting, going to the mall/movies with friends....we practically "lost" two team members. They still go caching with us, but while my brother and I still enjoy the game, they are usually bored out of their minds (until we find the cache, of course!)....silly teens :D !

We like all coins, so we're interested in all trade offers!

4FsCoins-1.jpg

Looking for any of the following:

2008 Alaska Holiday Coinament 0.999 silver

Abomination Ant silver

Age of Steam - Engine Foggy silver

Age of Steam - Passenger Car Foggy silver

Alaska 2008 (bear) 0.999 silver

Alaska Gold Leaf (moose) Any

Alaska 2006 (wolf) Silver

American Mustang Ant silver/gold horse

British Columbia Stellar Jay Suncatcher Any

Carousel Horse Polished nickel/black

Carousel Horse Satin gold/white glitter LE

Carousel Horse Polished gold/black nickel AE

Carousel Horse Satin gold/red glitter XLE

Cat Got Your Cache Polished gold

Celtic Cross Any but prefer LE silver with red or blue enamel

Christmas Teddy Bear Green

Christmas Teddy Bear Red

Compass Rose Any except Christmas or Roses

Deadliest Cache Any, especially Northwestern and Time Bandit

Dorkfish Mini Fish - Porcupinefish Any

Flyin' V LE Silver

From Cache to Cache Any

Geocaching - Gone to the Dogs Rhodium

Geocoin Nerds V1 Any

GW6 Teddy Bear Any except silver glitter

Harry Potter Hogwarts Holiday Event 2006 Any

Holiday Gnome - Gnaughty Any

Holiday Gnome - Gnice Any

Holiday Gnome Gold with glitter

Jangor Kitty Gray

Journey .925 silver/red (may consider others)

Karma LE Glitter

Manatee Gray glitter

Moose on the Loose Any

Northern Right Whale Black nickel

Northern Right Whale Black nickel LE/glow & glitter

Oklahoma Native Tribe - 8 Nations Black nickel

Original American Search Engine Ant copper

Rey del Roble Silver

Seabeck Tribe Any

Tatanka Pejula Any

Team Sand Dollar v2.5 Misty silver

The Eyes Any

Titanic - Night version Any

USA 2005 0.999 silver

My traders list can be seen at http://www.meadowlarkstudios.com/coinswanted.htm I may also consider buying outright but prefer to trade.

I am looking for the following Appalachain Trail Antique Bronze coins to complete the serie.

Maine

Vermont

TN-NC

W. Virginia

New Jersey

New York

Pennsylvania

Virginia

I have our own personal Cache Around the Clock to trade for those :rolleyes:

clock1_FR.jpg

clockglow_1_BK.jpg

If anyone interested, please send me an email through our profile.

I am looking for two coins:

Any Delft Blauw and a 2005 Compass Rose

I have to offer:

Brahean 2-tone AE, 35 made

Brahean 3-tone LE, 40 made

Brahean antique silver

2007 Compass Rose satin gold

King of Geocaching black nickel LE

Four Musketeers Cardinal Red antique silver

Luminous Energy 3-tone LE

Indy Diver v2 nickel

I may be willing to make multiple coin trades for the Delft Blauw or CR05. Please contact me through my profile if interested.

I am REALLY seeking to make this trade, especially for the 2005 Compass Rose. Like I said, I am willing to offer multiple coins.

:D Hello, I traded some geocoins and I got the FireFly03 (FireFly Micro) GeoCoin and the Team Misguided GeoCoin (It has the double arrows and Question mark on the back in a yellow sign)

:rolleyes: I can't seem to find were to get the Activation Codes??? :ph34r:

:unsure: Can any one tell me were to get the Codes??? :ph34r:

Edited by McKenzie~Binns

Available for trade:

* Full set Mimbres 2.0 (want to trade these as a full set, it contains 1 AB, 1 BN and 6 LE)

* 8 Oakbucks (expires Dec.2009)

* Full set G-files (want to trade these as a full set, it contains 1 LE, 2 XLE and 1 'RE')

Seeking:

See link below or drop me an offer through my profile (no PM please)

P.s. Traderlist at geocoincollection isn't up to date

OK, I'm new at this whole caching thing but I do not quite get the coins thing. Please enlighten me.

People buy geocoins from several different geocoin vendors, sometimes buying extras of popular coins, and then try to set up trades with other cachers who have geocoin collections. It must be understood that these coins are NOT the geocoins that are found in geocaches, which are owned by geocachers and are activated and sent out to travel from geocache to geocache.

Some collectors also activate their geocoins after buying them and send them out 'traveling' but still have collections which are traded from as long as they have not been activated. Hope that was close to being clear.

I recently had a coin lost in the mail that was sent out for a trade. I'm sending out a replacement for it but I will now be looking for a Brahean to replace the one I am sending out. I am looking for an A/S or an AE or LE. Let me know if you have one available and what you might be lookng for for trade or cost if that's possible too. Thanks.