GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I looked and did not find a topic specifically related to trading coins. Some other topics moved towards people posting trade info. I have made 2 trades by mail with other Cachers for coins and figure there should be a spot where others can list their wants, needs and offers.

Anyway, here is the first post with my listing:

Have several California coins, new, unregistered, never in the wild.

Have one Washington State coin, also unregistered.

Want to trade for: other state coins (that are not "owned" and not registered with the expectation that they be moved to another cache.)

Email me with your offer or post here.

Thank you.

Thanks for doing this. I am looking for a coin from Hawaii....trying to get a geo coin for the places I've been. Just found one for Germany. Also looking for one from Alaska. Boy I hope this works. Thanks to all that check this area out even if I don't get what I need.

Looking for Jellyfish, Hibiscus Surfboard, Piranha Blue, 007BigD, ACGA (Any & All), Bronze Starfish - or see my seeking list on geocoincollection.com

Have for Trade:

12 days of Caching 2008 Crake Antique gold

California Micro 2007

FTF Christmas Nickle LE

Honu Polished Silver

Little Rhody Rhode Island Bronze

Lobster Holiday Red

March of the Penguins Gold

Mini Shell Antique Copper

Mini Shell Black Nickle

Mini Shell Satin Silver

Oakcoins Mystery Christmas Caching in the Holidays Nickel

Piranha Teal

See Yinz at Geocoinsfest'08

World of Geocaching Two Tone Silver Gold?

Domehead Astro Blue and Nickle

I am looking for a 'Cat Got Your Cache' geocoin in any finish as a gift for my sister-in-law. She just recently started geocaching along with my brother and whenever she comes over she always asks to see my coins. She always oohhhsss and aaahhhsss over my 'Cat Got Your Cache' coin and says it looks just like her two kitties. I would give her mine, but it was a gift to me and I think it would be in poor taste to give away a gift. If you have one to trade or sell, please contact me via my email link in my profile or by PM. A link to my trader list is below in my sig line or on my profile page.

Thanks....

Anybody interested in trading me a:

06 Black Nickel Earth Turtle for my 06 Nickel Earth Turtle perhaps???

:lol: I started with about 5 ET's But Missioned and traded em off! I have had this one Trader ET for some time and really wanna get me a BN to accompany its Brother Sister in my collection. Probably would only accept a partial trade for a Moun10bike for it otherwise <_< Or a Silver USA

Thanks

Edited by 007BigD

Anybody interested in trading me a:

06 Black Nickel Earth Turtle for my 06 Nickel Earth Turtle perhaps???

:lol: I started with about 5 ET's But Missioned and traded em off! I have had this one Trader ET for some time and really wanna get me a BN to accompany its Brother Sister in my collection. Probably would only accept a partial trade for a Moun10bike for it otherwise <_< Or a Silver USA

Thanks

Big D B) There isn't an 06 ET just 07, 08 and almost 09. The only BN ET is the Lump of Coal version... so I'm not real sure what you are looking for. If it was the 07 version, there was a BN/Gold version (mine)... so ya wanna clarify por favor :D

Big D :D There isn't an 06 ET just 07, 08 and almost 09. The only BN ET is the Lump of Coal version... so I'm not real sure what you are looking for. If it was the 07 version, there was a BN/Gold version (mine)... so ya wanna clarify por favor :D

Yes there is silly! Its number 06 on my top favorite coin list!~ Geeze, Some people I tell ya! :P Yeah, thats the one!

The Black Beauty :anicute: Thats the one im talkin... as YOU call it...the 07! :)

Totally spaced it was your version... Guess the cats outa the bag~ Im not the coiner I once was :(

BUT...ill have you know- One of those ETs got me my Nomex! A local won it in at an event and sent it off traveling!!! :o I told her id trade her a coin she would LOVE for it! Rerouted that Nomex and dropped a shiney lil Earth Turtle in a cache for her to grab! She loves it still! :)

Edited by 007BigD
Accepting 10 9 trade requests this month.

Trading:

BRoKeN W's 2008 personal (Non-Trackable)

Size: 1.75" x 1.87"

Matching pin included with trade

Please do not ask to trade for the green/blue glitter version. Those are only given out in certain circumstances.

Seeking: Please take a look at my seeking list. Link provided in my signature line.

Please e-mail me through my profile. I rarely check my PM's.

Thanks!

2DFC-00006a-1.jpg2DFC-00006b-1.jpg

2DFC-00006e-1.jpg2DFC-00006f-1.jpg

Hi,

I have re-acquired a small number of our TeamSHEBA Geo Yuk geo coins (see our icon). We'd like to trade them for some cool, track-able coins. Geo Yuck is a nickel coin, approximately 4.3cm in diameter and track-able. We only have a few of these, so I apologize in advance if we run out.

TeamSHEBA

Wow, I have been inundated with requests. I am handling them on a first come-first served basis. I apologize again if we run out, I will try to pull some more back from the other members of TeamSHEBA to satisfy as many as I can.

Edited by TeamSHEBA

I have a green glitter "For Geo Guys Only" coin to trade to someone who wants a cheap thrill. :) The top is a separate piece that's held on by magnets.

I would like to trade for a BelKen coin with the kangaroo on it, but failing that just let me know what you have to offer. If you do have a BelKen coin to trade shoot me an email, maybe we can work something out.

geoguys.jpg

geoguys2.jpg

Hi,

I have re-acquired a small number of our TeamSHEBA Geo Yuk geo coins (see our icon). We'd like to trade them for some cool, track-able coins. Geo Yuck is a nickel coin, approximately 4.3cm in diameter and track-able. We only have a few of these, so I apologize in advance if we run out.

TeamSHEBA

hey cute coin...anything particular coin wise you would like...let me know please pm or email

Hi,

TeamSHEBA

PM sent. Now I´m holding thumbs.

grodan Karin

Cache Gods - Ant gold

Eclectic Penguin - Ant bronze

Guardians of the Night - ? (I have to decide which colors I'm keeping!)

Kiss Me I'm Irish Event - Black Nickel

Pure - Teal

Spiral Dragon - Silver/Red

Photos of all except the Owl/dreamcatcher can be seen along with my seeking list at http://www.meadowlarkstudios.com/coinswanted.htm

I am desperately looking for a Good Karma/Bad Karma fairy with the yellow background but will consider all offers. I am willing to pay a very fair price for the Karma! Yes, I know I just missed one on eBay, I was at an event that day!

Contact me via e-mail through my profile.

Edited by sunsetmeadowlark

Hi there, I am doing a mission and am trying to get a coin on a seeking list to give away and would like to trade for one of the following coins:

I have trading list on cointracking.com

Thanks!!!!!

Dutch 2005 LE

Dutch 2006 Antique Silver LE

Tiki Mojo's Hoard Bronze

Tiki Stubborn Stone Bronze

IRC Poffertjes Event 2007 LE Bronze

I am desperately looking for a Good Karma/Bad Karma fairy with the yellow background but will consider all offers. I am willing to pay a very fair price for the Karma! Yes, I know I just missed one on eBay, I was at an event that day!

Hi there, I am doing a mission and am trying to get a coin on a seeking list to give away and would like to trade for one of the following coins:

I have trading list on cointracking.com

Thanks!!!!!

Dutch 2005 LE

Dutch 2006 Antique Silver LE

Tiki Mojo's Hoard Bronze

Tiki Stubborn Stone Bronze

IRC Poffertjes Event 2007 LE Bronze

emails sent....

Never offered my coin publicly for trade, except a short bit on my trades list, but Its kinda a public notice that I no longer am accepting trades for my personal :P I have so few left, that they are reserved for a few locals up North as well as a couple set aside for special gifts. I do however have 3 sets I can break into next year that will probably not be traded either, but maybe :ph34r:

SO... I am offering the last coin to be traded here. Not particularly lookin for awesome coins (but doesnt hurt :)) but rather to get it to somebody who really wants one. I will offer either one ya want and they are both trackable with the 007 icon

Ill accept trade offers till Monday March 9th so folks can get in and check the thread... I really hate to deny anybody a trade, so this is gonna be hard for me ;)

Heres the Moonraker edition of 100 Trackable and 7 Non track (107 total)

fe857c09-2900-4693-8afe-44ff462d7f36.jpg

The back

475490d6-1d60-47b3-bc9d-3ff11e7bb0a5.jpg

Heres the Night Vision LE Glow edition of 47 total trackable coins

8efcb536-3f86-43d9-8eba-02eeba096816.jpg

Here she is in all her glowing beauty! :P

0d00252b-f0ce-425d-8731-45bcce0251b6.jpg

Dont feel bad IF I dont choose you, its not personal, I just dont have many left :P

PS...if ya dont mind limiting a response on this thread page to wee snippet or just a note, Id greatly appreciate not being a "Thread hog"! :huh: ~ Thanks ;)

Please send requests to my email direct at 007-BigD@Live.com and title the email "Last coin" Thanks

Edited by 007BigD
Never offered my coin publicly for trade, except a short bit on my trades list, but Its kinda a public notice that I no longer am accepting trades for my personal :huh: I have so few left, that they are reserved for a few

snip.......

email sent :ph34r:

Edit: Took some of the "fluff" out.

Edited by OshnDoc
Never offered my coin publicly for trade, except a short bit on my trades list, but Its kinda a public notice that I no longer am accepting trades for my personal :ph34r: I have so few left, that they are reserved for a few locals up North as well as a couple set aside for special gifts. I do however have 3 sets I can break into next year that will probably not be traded either, but maybe :huh:

SO... I am offering the last coin to be traded here. Not particularly lookin for awesome coins (but doesnt hurt ;) ) but rather to get it to somebody who really wants one. I will offer either one ya want and they are both trackable with the 007 icon

Please send requests to my email direct at 007-BigD@Live.com and title the email "Last coin" Thanks

I'm in too. I'll send an email after I drop the kids off at school. :P

Edited by gardengorilla

I would like to trade for the standing up geocoin nerd, so i may donate the lazy hayes days nerd to rockin rod for the event this year as a prize., :huh: I have a special coin to offer for this trade :ph34r: , and the only reason I need another one is because it is part of our keepers and there is a cutout in the board that holds our coins, so i need to replace the one i have with another. the only other nerd i have now is from sloan 109(also in the board) so any other finish/version of the nerd will work..

it is the bigger one that looks like its standing up

this is something i would really like to do,, so if you have an extra or have one you would consider for a trade -email me to find out what coin i have to offer for your nerd. ;)

thx for reading this trade request

I would like to trade for the standing up geocoin nerd, so i may donate the lazy hayes days nerd to rockin rod for the event this year as a prize., :huh: I have a special coin to offer for this trade :ph34r: , and the only reason I need another one is because it is part of our keepers and there is a cutout in the board that holds our coins, so i need to replace the one i have with another. the only other nerd i have now is from sloan 109(also in the board) so any other finish/version of the nerd will work..

this is something i would really like to do,, so if you have an extra or have one you would consider for a trade -email me to find out what coin i have to offer for your nerd. ;)

E-mail sent :P

Thanks to all who offered a trade, im greatfull to you all. i wanted to give back to rod for all he's done here in the last year ive knowen him. hes gave all his coins away for bike awareness and now he has none for the event,,lol,, so i figured id help him out,, even if its just a coupple of coins, he's a great guy and has gave everything he has,, if im not mistaken he also lost his job,, so what does he do,, he goes and gives away more coins!!!.. so cheers to my trader and the other few that replyed tonight!! you all rule!!! :P

Update! I've found a Karma although I wouldn't mind finding one more for a friend who's looking. I am also seriously seeking an Abomination coin and/or any Deadliest Cache coins but would prefer to trade for them.

My Traders:

Cache Gods - Ant gold

Eclectic Penguin - Ant bronze

(2) Guardians of the Night - ? (I have to decide which colors I'm keeping!)

Kiss Me I'm Irish Event - Black Nickel

Pure - Teal

Spiral Dragon - Silver/Red

Photos of all except the Owl/dreamcatcher can be seen along with my seeking list at http://www.meadowlarkstudios.com/coinswanted.htm

looking for a 10 commandments coin...trade or buy

I would be interested in one of these as well if someone has another one. I didn't know these were out there. Does anyone have a picture of one?

see post 31, 10 commandments of caching

ILYK

Still trading.

Trading:

BRoKeN W's 2008 personal (Non-Trackable)

Size: 1.75" x 1.87"

Matching pin included with trade

Please do not ask to trade for the green/blue glitter version. Those are only given out in certain circumstances.

Seeking: Make me an offer or take a look at my seeking list. Link provided in my signature line.

Please e-mail me through my profile. I rarely check my PM's.

Thanks!

2DFC-00006a-1.jpg2DFC-00006b-1.jpg

2DFC-00006e-1.jpg2DFC-00006f-1.jpg

I´m still looking for more microorganismcoins.

Like to get:

Borrelia: green, transcluent red, black glow

Coli: purple, blue, dark blue

Moebius: orange, black glow

Coccus: red?

I have my listings at www.geocoincollection.com.

Hope to get the whole set before I stop, hope for help here.

grodan Karin.

Please send email through profile grodan & fiabus, I can not read the PMs.

Hi,

TeamSHEBA

Wow, I have been inundated with requests. I am handling them on a first come-first served basis. I apologize again if we run out, I will try to pull some more back from the other members of TeamSHEBA to satisfy as many as I can.

I guess there were none left for me or my PM never got through. :( I should have sent an email also.

grodan Karin