GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I have a friend who collects the navigation type of coins. He is looking for a Brahean any metal. He told me he only has a few common coins so he is willing to buy one. If someone has one they could sell email me through my profile and we can work out a deal. Thanks!

Thanks to all who responded! A deal has been made.

Now does anybody have a Dances with moose, fear no cache or dragonfly dreams?

Yes.

I have a Dances with Moose Bronze I believe and a DragonFly Dreams 2007 Ant Silver (the shaped one). I have both versions of Fear No Cache, but I want $$$ for those.

Edited by AtlantaGal

i am looking for

an american caching $1 or $2

American Caching and the other is Two Cache as an FYI.

I have XLE versions of American Caching that were not publically sold available: Antique Gold (bronze was sold), Polished Gold and Silver Nickel. There were only 20 made of each. I would be willing to entertain cash offers.

Edited by AtlantaGal

i am looking for

an american caching $1 or $2

American Caching and the other is Two Cache as an FYI.

I have XLE versions of American Caching that were not publically sold available: Antique Gold (bronze was sold), Polished Gold and Silver Nickel. There were only 20 made of each. I would be willing to entertain cash offers.

thank you, email send.

TRADERS:

Brahean Ant Silver (should be here this week)

Cache Gods Ant gold

CrotalusRex & Mimichan Turtle Tracks Ant silver (should be here within 2 weeks)

Deaf Awareness Silver/green

Eclectic Penguin

Four Corners Benchmark Micro Ant silver

Geocoin/Pin Club - April 2008 Pickle w/pin

ThePetersTrio Personal (should be here this week) - available color will depend on which ones I decide to keep, I ordered all 3!

If interested please see my seeking list at http://www.meadowlarkstudios.com/coinswanted.htm

Contact me via PM or e-mail.

Edited by sunsetmeadowlark

I am just realizing i missed sale of the Reindeer Geocoin from the geocoinshop.de. Does anyone have one to trade or sell?

thanks!

Still available, I think..

I can't seem to find them. Would still love one if anyone has one they can part with! I have many..... not-so-organized (blush) traders

sorry they are out of them..just checked.

Edited by UFgatorgirl

Updated list:

Brahean - Ant Silver

Cache Gods - Ant gold

Deaf Awareness - Silver/green

Eclectic Penguin - Ant bronze

Four Corners Benchmark Micro - Ant silver

Geocoin/Pin Club - April 2008 Pickle w/pin

Kiwi Nomad - Black/Glow

Kiwi Nomad LE - Black/White

Oklahoma Native Tribe - silver (activated/adoptable)

All are unactivated unless noted. Photos of all available coins and my seeking list can be found at http://www.meadowlarkstudios.com/coinswanted.htm Don't be afraid to offer a trade even if I don't have your coin on my seeking list, I'm not familiar with all of the coins out there!

Edited by sunsetmeadowlark

I have received the 30 versions of the pure color travelers. If anyone interested in trades let me know through my GC email. I'll post pics after my geohubby You Ke Té and my geodaughter Moustaches de chaton choose one (and me of course). :lol: We are going on vacation this weekend, shipping will occur on march 9 or 10 and I will reply to emails next week.

seeking list updated

Edited by Turlutortue

I also have some .pure geocoins that I'd like to trade for other .pure geocoins, and I'm looking forward to seeing your photos. I'm a blues/greens/blacks kind of girl, and I have an orange and a pink I'd be happy to trade for a cooler (as in temperature) kind of hue...I'll post or PM or email once those pics are up (and I'll get some of my own up also). Thanks!

I am looking for a 'Cat Got Your Cache' geocoin in any finish as a gift for my sister-in-law. She just recently started geocaching along with my brother and whenever she comes over she always asks to see my coins. She always oohhhsss and aaahhhsss over my 'Cat Got Your Cache' coin and says it looks just like her two kitties. I would give her mine, but it was a gift to me and I think it would be in poor taste to give away a gift. If you have one to trade or sell, please contact me via my email link in my profile or by PM. A link to my trader list is below in my sig line or on my profile page.

Thanks....

I also have some .pure geocoins that I'd like to trade for other .pure geocoins, and I'm looking forward to seeing your photos. I'm a blues/greens/blacks kind of girl, and I have an orange and a pink I'd be happy to trade for a cooler (as in temperature) kind of hue...I'll post or PM or email once those pics are up (and I'll get some of my own up also). Thanks!

Hi Jackalgirl

I'd love to trade for a pink one! I've ordered lots of those coins but I did not get the pink one. I will make pictures and upload them today evening.

Thanks!

27FEB09 - I'm editing this to reflect some changes.

trade_th_abominat_01.jpgtrade_th_journey_01.jpgtrade_th_pure_01.jpgtrade_th_pure_02.jpgtrade_th_pure_03.jpgtrade_th_redherri_02.jpgtrade_th_threemus_01.jpg

The GCC Dec 08 coin has been traded out, as has the Triquetra Knot coin, not listed here but listed on my trading list.

If you've got something else to offer, by all means please do offer. If you're looking to trade a .pure coin, please shoot me some pictures if you can (the pictures on S&B's website are taken from a distance and I find it hard to see the actual colors). Thanks!

Edited by Jackalgirl

I grabbed a someones pocketpups.net geocoin out of a cache last fall. I have misplaced the coin and would like to replace it for the owner. The problem is the site that sold them is sold-out. If anyone has this coin and would like to sell or trade or if anyone can offer any advice I would appreciate it.

Thank-you.

I grabbed a someones pocketpups.net geocoin out of a cache last fall. I have misplaced the coin and would like to replace it for the owner. The problem is the site that sold them is sold-out. If anyone has this coin and would like to sell or trade or if anyone can offer any advice I would appreciate it.

Thank-you.

Which pocketpup are you looking for?

I would like to trade for a Chiro-Cache coin. I want to give it as a gift in one of the missions coming.

I have a traderlist at www.geocoincollection.com under grodan & fiabus.

Please help me out here anyone.

Send email through my profile, PMs is not working.

Thank you in advance.

grodan Karin

why not come to the source?

e-mail sent

ILYK

I would like to trade for a Chiro-Cache coin. I want to give it as a gift in one of the missions coming.

I have a traderlist at www.geocoincollection.com under grodan & fiabus.

Please help me out here anyone.

Send email through my profile, PMs is not working.

Thank you in advance.

grodan Karin

why not come to the source?

e-mail sent

ILYK

Wasn´t sure I had anything you would trade for since we already made one trade. Email sent back, thank you.

grodan Karin

I admit, I'm very disorganized coin wise... been getting some cleaning done and I found a GW6 Earth Turtle (the brown one) instead of selling it, figured I'd open an offer to trade it first. I'll keep the offer open until Sunday night, I'd prefer that it go to someone who wants it for their collection or to release versus straight to ebay. Send me a email please, I don't check pm's that much.

Thanks,

tsun

I admit, I'm very disorganized coin wise... been getting some cleaning done and I found a GW6 Earth Turtle (the brown one) instead of selling it, figured I'd open an offer to trade it first. I'll keep the offer open until Sunday night, I'd prefer that it go to someone who wants it for their collection or to release versus straight to ebay. Send me a email please, I don't check pm's that much.

Thanks,

tsun

Love the brown one, I think it's the best of all the earth turtles untill now! Sent you an e-mail, but not sure if my trader coins are interesting enough ;-)

Hi,

I'm seeking the following coins :

Tranquility - German Black Forest

Tranquility - Two-Tone Black Nickel Copper

I have to offer :

Earth Turtle 2007 - Antique Copper

Earth Turtle 2007 - Antique Silver

Tracking Time CRAKE

Pi Math Puzzle Cherry

GCC January 2006 ROT 13

Tranquility - USA BLOOD IN THE OCEAN

Tranquility "Mardi Gras"

Pay It Forward Polished Nickel

Dark Knight Mystery Coin

Geo Bandit Mystery Coin

The Geocoin Fairy Antique Copper AE #12

The Geocoin Secret Agent #30

The COMPLETE Tiki Stacker's Set - 4 coins : Stubborn Stone, Following Fellow, Five-Five, Mr StoneFace.

Thanks,

SecretChief

Edited by SecretChief

Hi,

I'm seeking the following coins :

Tranquility - German Black Forest

Tranquility - Two-Tone Black Nickel Copper

I have to offer :

Earth Turtle 2007 - Antique Copper

Earth Turtle 2007 - Antique Silver

Tracking Time CRAKE

Pi Math Puzzle Cherry

GCC January 2006 ROT 13

Tranquility - USA BLOOD IN THE OCEAN

Tranquility "Mardi Gras"

Pay It Forward Polished Nickel

Dark Knight Mystery Coin

Geo Bandit Mystery Coin

The Geocoin Fairy Antique Copper AE #12

The Geocoin Secret Agent #30

The COMPLETE Tiki Stacker's Set - 4 coins : Stubborn Stone, Following Fellow, Five-Five, Mr StoneFace.

Thanks,

SecretChief

What do you want for the PI Math Puzzle coin?

Thanks,

tsun

email sent :) fingers crossed!! :o

Thanks,

tsun

I sent you a email.

Marjon

Thanks,

tsun

I would love to get my hand on a brown earth turtle, but I'm not sure I have anything you seek...

I'll send you a mail anyways..

Thanks,

tsun

Email sent.... I would love an earth turtle coin to add to our collection! Wishing... :D

Accepting 10 trade requests this month.

Trading:

BRoKeN W's 2008 personal (Non-Trackable)

Size: 1.75" x 1.87"

Matching pin included with trade

Please do not ask to trade for the green/blue glitter version. Those are only given out in certain circumstances.

Seeking: Please take a look at my seeking list. Link provided in my signature line.

Please e-mail me through my profile. I rarely check my PM's.

Thanks!

2DFC-00006a-1.jpg2DFC-00006b-1.jpg

2DFC-00006e-1.jpg2DFC-00006f-1.jpg

Edited by BRoKeN W

I have a few coins for sale on the E-place. They are 2 Kansas Sunshine micros, Message in a Bottle, Scott N8ZUS, Sunburst Series Family Geocoin, and a Black Nickel 2007 Compass Rose. I normally trade coins but since I have been out of work for almost 3 months, I feel that I must sell off what I consider non-necessities. Thanks for taking a peek at them.

Last day for the bidding on these coins.

Hello everyone, I have a special request

I have a glow in the dark geocoin nerd from lazy hayes days id like to donate to rod for this years event,

the problem is its my daughters and its part of the keepers coins so there is a cutout in the coin board where it goes, id like to buy or trade for another one to fill the cutout so I can donate this one to rod for the event. The only other one we have is from sloan109 so any other geocoin nerd will work, it is the bigger one, if you can help me help rod please contact me. Thx