Journey - Black Nickel with Bright Green - AE

Journey - Nickel with Red

Journey - Shiny .925 Silver with Red - TO

Journey - Shiny Gold with Light Green

Please look into my tradelist:

Meine Tradelist

Best regards

Karsten

I noticed one of my traded Evil Eye geocoins on Ebay today. This is one of the two flavors (antique silver and antique bronze) that were traded freely and not sold. The third LE flavor Polished Silver were sold though my personal web site.

I still have a number of CC Evil Eye geocoins for trade if folks would rather trade for one instead of buying off ebay. Feel free to contact me through my GC profile or just visit my web site at http://ee.isa-geek.net .

As a matter of fact, I'll send a free Evil Eye bronze coin (my personal favorite) to the first person who sends me a specially encrypted message that contains any kind message plus: Free Bronze CC Evil Eye geocoin.

Here are the rules (there are always rules):

- Message must be sent after 7:00 pm PST tonight

- You message must include a return email address in the encrypted message

- You must use the correct service to encrypt the email message. It will be very obvious.

- I must be able to decrypt it with the same service (meaning you need to follow the instructions)

- You do not already own a bronze coin

- Your name is not fizzymagic

Oh, my email address begins with "cc".

The first message I can successfully open and can reply to will be considered the winner. I will send a message to the email address contained in the decrypted email with further instructions. I will post an update here and on my web page. I'll figure out something in case of a tie.

Happy caching,

CC

Edit: Send after 7PM PST, added email hint

The 2 responses already received will be considered for a second free coin if it is successful.

No contestants included all the correct information. 3 have been close. Emailing folks back shortly.

Still no winner. Several close. Emailed all contestants I think.

We have a winner for sure. One of two folks. Thanks for playing.

All contestants will get an email from me. Everyone gets a prize valued at 74,000,000 Zimbabwe Dollars at today's exchange rate.

The winner is Jumpin' Jack Cache! I am also giving Hollora one too for being a close second and fun to chat with through this "cointest".

Edited by CC

I am looking to purchase the following coin.....NE Florida Cachers Geocoin...anybody got one or know where I might be able to get one....

Please let me know, I lost someone's geocoin... :laughing: or at least I can't find it and I haven't seen it in a while... I would like to replace it for them...

Still looking .... anyone have an extra they want to part with....

Well my missing geocoin showed up in a cache(I thought I placed it), thanks TNJED for making me an offer anyways.

Oh I'm glad you posted, I forgot to write you back my little Pittsburgh Steelers friend about to get run over by a bunch of red birds, lol. Our geocoin exchange/bet is a go :D I can't wait to see what coin you're going to get me :(

I was just wondering about that geocoin bet....thought you might be scared and you backed off.... :P

If I told you once I told you a thousand times, birds can't fly through Steel ...I am sure you know what happens when they slam into the your windows . :) ... yeah yeah they will fly over....over....blah blah, blah....they aren't even going to get off the ground.

Go_Steelers.jpg

Okay back to the regularly scheduled trading thread.... :D

I am looking to purchase the following coin.....NE Florida Cachers Geocoin...anybody got one or know where I might be able to get one....

Please let me know, I lost someone's geocoin... :laughing: or at least I can't find it and I haven't seen it in a while... I would like to replace it for them...

Still looking .... anyone have an extra they want to part with....

Well my missing geocoin showed up in a cache(I thought I placed it), thanks TNJED for making me an offer anyways.

Oh I'm glad you posted, I forgot to write you back my little Pittsburgh Steelers friend about to get run over by a bunch of red birds, lol. Our geocoin exchange/bet is a go :D I can't wait to see what coin you're going to get me :(

I was just wondering about that geocoin bet....thought you might be scared and you backed off.... :P

If I told you once I told you a thousand times, birds can't fly through Steel ...I am sure you know what happens when they slam into the your windows . :) ... yeah yeah they will fly over....over....blah blah, blah....they aren't even going to get off the ground.

Go_Steelers.jpg

Okay back to the regularly scheduled trading thread.... :P

LMAO (but poor birds, makes me wanna cry). Like I told you, no need to fly through steel, only over it :D Yeah, sorry for going totally off topic in here (ok, not really :P) I'll be good now though (whatever that really means :P)

I noticed one of my traded Evil Eye geocoins on Ebay today. This is one of the two flavors (antique silver and antique bronze) that were traded freely and not sold. The third LE flavor Polished Silver were sold though my personal web site.

I still have a number of CC Evil Eye geocoins for trade if folks would rather trade for one instead of buying off ebay. Feel free to contact me through my GC profile or just visit my web site at http://ee.isa-geek.net .

As a matter of fact, I'll send a free Evil Eye bronze coin (my personal favorite) to the first person who sends me a specially encrypted message that contains any kind message plus: Free Bronze CC Evil Eye geocoin.

Here are the rules (there are always rules):

- Message must be sent after 7:00 pm PST tonight

- You message must include a return email address in the encrypted message

- You must use the correct service to encrypt the email message. It will be very obvious.

- I must be able to decrypt it with the same service (meaning you need to follow the instructions)

- You do not already own a bronze coin

- Your name is not fizzymagic

Oh, my email address begins with "cc".

The first message I can successfully open and can reply to will be considered the winner. I will send a message to the email address contained in the decrypted email with further instructions. I will post an update here and on my web page. I'll figure out something in case of a tie.

Happy caching,

CC

Edit: Send after 7PM PST, added email hint

The 2 responses already received will be considered for a second free coin if it is successful.

No contestants included all the correct information. 3 have been close. Emailing folks back shortly.

Still no winner. Several close. Emailed all contestants I think.

We have a winner for sure. One of two folks. Thanks for playing.

All contestants will get an email from me. Everyone gets a prize valued at 74,000,000 Zimbabwe Dollars at today's exchange rate.

The winner is Jumpin' Jack Cache! I am also giving Hollora one too for being a close second and fun to chat with through this "cointest".

WooHoo! Thanks! My first ever cointest entry.

Hello group,

I'm looking for Penguin coin(s) for a friend who recently started caching and loves coins and penguins. Please look at my trader list and let me know if we can work something out.

Check this topic:

pinguin coin I think they are still some available

Thanks for the lead, but they are sold out of all finishes :)

I'm sure I don't have to tell ya'll, but geocachers are about the most generous people I know! Thanks to Sivota who had a spare and is sending it my way, my new geocaching friend broom61 will be receiving a very cute and unexpected little penguin to help start her geocoin collection. I love the hunt, I love the find, but the community makes this the best hobby EVER! Thanks again Sivota!

Traders List:

12 days of Caching 2008 Crake Antique gold

Ammo Can Peanut Butter

Cache Movers

Chocolate bunny

DNF Gold

Evil Micro GWVI

FTF Glow

I came I saw I cached - Sacremento '08 micro

Lava Lamp Pink

Lettuce go Caching

March of the Penguins Gold

Toucan N

Phantom Logger - Who wants to be a super cacher?

TFTC Cherry of a cache

The Persistence of Caching

Road to Sacramento Blue

See Yinz at Geocoinsfest'08

Spring Chick N LE

Little Rhody Rhode Island Bronze

<°)))o>< Geocoins (Red Herring) Silver

Lobster Holiday Red

Honu Shiny Silver

Seeking:

Jellyfish

Hawaii Pineapple

Hawaii Volcano National Park

Dorkfish Seahorse (Any:)

007BigD

Eye Spy II Nickle

Gerbera Daisy Micros

License to Cache

Pearlwinds Caching oyster

Shopp99er Blue Hawaii

Shop99er Tiki 2007

Canadian Geocoin original

Surfboard Hibiscus

Or anything else you think I might fancy (or $$)

Email me - PM's seem to confused the system :D

Edited to add Honu

Edited by Erica-opoly

I'm baaackkkk!!!! Ok so the bug has bitten again! I'm looking for anything jeep related or TMA's Yemon Yime! hehe! Give me time to see what all is new and out there and i'm sure i'll ask for others :D

Traders are in the sig line. (or I may be willing to purchase)

Edited by n8turgrl

I'm baaackkkk!!!! Ok so the bug has bitten again! I'm looking for anything jeep related or TMA's Yemon Yime! hehe! Give me time to see what all is new and out there and i'm sure i'll ask for others :laughing:

Traders are in the sig line. (or I may be willing to purchase)

Welcome Back; I'm fairly new to trading, but took a peek at your trader list and would be interested in trading a few coins with you if there is something on my lists you are interested in. Please look at my keeping list as well since some of them I might part with for the right trade coin.

From your list, I'm interested in:

Benchmark Micro Mile High

Cache Bug Red

Hockey Jersey Nickel

Thanks for considering :huh:

Traders List:

Ammo Can Peanut Butter

Cache Movers

Chocolate bunny

DNF Gold

Evil Micro GWVI

FTF Glow

Lava Lamp Pink

Lettuce go Caching

Toucan N

TFTC Cherry of a cache

Road to Sacramento Blue

Spring Chick N LE

Lobster Holiday Red

Honu Shiny Silver

Seeking:

Jellyfish

Hawaii Pineapple

007BigD

Eye Spy II Nickle

Gerbera Daisy Micros

License to Cache

Shopp99er Blue Hawaii

Shop99er Tiki 2007

Surfboard Hibiscus

Email me - PM's seem to confused the system :laughing:

Edited to add Honu

email sent :huh:

Traders List:

Ammo Can Peanut Butter

Cache Movers

Chocolate bunny

DNF Gold

Evil Micro GWVI

FTF Glow

Lava Lamp Pink

Lettuce go Caching

Toucan N

TFTC Cherry of a cache

Road to Sacramento Blue

Spring Chick N LE

Lobster Holiday Red

Honu Shiny Silver

Seeking:

Jellyfish

Hawaii Pineapple

007BigD

Eye Spy II Nickle

Gerbera Daisy Micros

License to Cache

Shopp99er Blue Hawaii

Shop99er Tiki 2007

Surfboard Hibiscus

Email me - PM's seem to confused the system :laughing:

Updated

Edited by Erica-opoly

*Snip*

email sent :)

I didn't get your email and tried to send you a message thru gc.com 4 times - but i keep getting an Error message - did any of mine get through - is anyone else having this problem??

Erica

You can email me thru the geocoincollecton.com site too - my traders/seekers list is under Erica-opoly

Here's my semi-annual post for trading my personal geocoin in case anyone wants to trade. I'll trade for pretty much anything, send me an email through my profile, I might miss your PM.

mauison01.jpgmauison02.jpg

I would love one of your coins. I've got pretty much all my traders tied up in the math trade right now. After that's done I'm sure I'll have some leftovers :) I'll be getting back with you soon..

I´m still looking for more microorganismcoins.

Like to get:

Borrelia: green, transcluent red, black glow

Coli: purple, blue, dark blue

Moebius: orange, black glow

Coccus: red?

I have my listings at www.geocoincollection.com.

Hope to get the whole set before I stop, hope for help here.

grodan Karin.

Please send email through profile grodan & fiabus, I can not read the PMs.

Like to get:

grodan Karin.

I put Borrelia black glow and Coli purple glitter into the Math Trade. Maybe you get them?

Edited by die_anita

Like to get:

grodan Karin.

I put Borrelia black glow and Coli purple glitter into the Math Trade. Maybe you get them?

I will keep an eye on those and put them on my wishlist.

Thanks!

grodan Karin

I am looking for a Ham Radio Geocoin, made by Geocoin Club, I want to get one for my brother KD1EJ.

He never asks for anything and has given a number of coins for trades for me, cointests and just because he wants someone to have a coin.

It's Diamond Shaped , Dark blue enamel,with a curly antenna on one side. I think it was the original symbol . If anyone could help , it would be greatly appreciated!!! I don't have many coins but might have something to trade.

Opalsns

I am looking for a Ham Radio Geocoin, made by Geocoin Club, I want to get one for my brother KD1EJ.

He never asks for anything and has given a number of coins for trades for me, cointests and just because he wants someone to have a coin.

It's Diamond Shaped , Dark blue enamel,with a curly antenna on one side. I think it was the original symbol . If anyone could help , it would be greatly appreciated!!! I don't have many coins but might have something to trade.

Opalsns

there are a couple for trade on geocoincollection.com right now!

rsg

Traders List:

Ammo Can Peanut Butter

Cache Movers

Chocolate bunny

DNF Gold

Evil Micro GWVI

FTF Glow

Lava Lamp Pink

Lettuce go Caching

Toucan N

TFTC Cherry of a cache

Road to Sacramento Blue

Spring Chick N LE

Lobster Holiday Red

Honu Shiny Silver

Piranha - Teal

Seeking:

Jellyfish

Hawaii Pineapple

007BigD

Eye Spy II Nickle

Gerbera Daisy Micros

Shopp99er Blue Hawaii

Shop99er Tiki 2007

Surfboard Hibiscus

Pirhana Teal

Email me - PM's seem to confused the system :bad:

Somebody is selling their Naughty Lump of Coal Earth Turtle! ;)

CF30

holy cow! i didn't even see that one up for auction. what a price!!!

no, mine is not for sale.

rsg

Mine either! I'd have to be starving first! Sheesh! When I first saw it it was only $31.00 ;)

CF30

Just a quick note on this. I've had a couple emails and pm's about it. The turtle that was sold was part of a large trade made before the Christmas ET's were finished being minted. Long story short, I knew the coin was going to be sold and all is cool on that end. Let's just say the end result was a Pay-It-Forward kinda thing. So no harm/no foul on this one :D Although, my eyes got kinda big too when I saw the end price. Dang, I need to sell more items on ebay :D

Somebody is selling their Naughty Lump of Coal Earth Turtle! ;)

CF30

holy cow! i didn't even see that one up for auction. what a price!!!

no, mine is not for sale.

rsg

Mine either! I'd have to be starving first! Sheesh! When I first saw it it was only $31.00 ;)

CF30

Just a quick note on this. I've had a couple emails and pm's about it. The turtle that was sold was part of a large trade made before the Christmas ET's were finished being minted. Long story short, I knew the coin was going to be sold and all is cool on that end. Let's just say the end result was a Pay-It-Forward kinda thing. So no harm/no foul on this one :D Although, my eyes got kinda big too when I saw the end price. Dang, I need to sell more items on ebay :D

I am glad to hear that the coin was sold with your approval. The high "final bid" price is proof that your wonderful designs are highly desired :) Can't wait to see what you bring us for 2009.

Just a quick note on this. I've had a couple emails and pm's about it. The turtle that was sold was part of a large trade made before the Christmas ET's were finished being minted. Long story short, I knew the coin was going to be sold and all is cool on that end. Let's just say the end result was a Pay-It-Forward kinda thing. So no harm/no foul on this one ;) Although, my eyes got kinda big too when I saw the end price. Dang, I need to sell more items on ebay :D

Whew! Now I don't feel bad about drawing attention to the auction. :D I was hoping you knew about it but didn't want to get ya riled up... ;) I love my Lump 'o' Coal, tho, and as mentioned above, will not sell or trade it unless I absolutely have to.

CF30

Just a quick note on this. I've had a couple emails and pm's about it. The turtle that was sold was part of a large trade made before the Christmas ET's were finished being minted. Long story short, I knew the coin was going to be sold and all is cool on that end. Let's just say the end result was a Pay-It-Forward kinda thing. So no harm/no foul on this one :P Although, my eyes got kinda big too when I saw the end price. Dang, I need to sell more items on ebay :D

Whew! Now I don't feel bad about drawing attention to the auction. :) I was hoping you knew about it but didn't want to get ya riled up... ;) I love my Lump 'o' Coal, tho, and as mentioned above, will not sell or trade it unless I absolutely have to.

CF30

Other than the Tatankas and Elf coins (selling), there are no restrictions on any coins, so technically if you wanted to sell or a trade it, I'd not say a thing about it :) Your coin, you do what's best for you (general). I've had to learn to let go of control on my designs ;) Tough lesson for me but I got there :) I'm glad you love your fugly turtle though :D Everyone needs a little naughtiness here and there :( Back to your regular trading schedule.

I had a personal coin made for my dad he died on October 27,2008. He never got to go caching with us but loved to here about our adventures. After making this coin i am hooked on collecting coins. For me the tranquility coins are an obsession my wife loves everything turtles, and my son's is dragons. so if anyone would like to trade a personal coin or other we would love to hear from you.

scan0001-1.jpg

I am looking for a 2007 original Earth Turtle, the round one. I would have a preference for the Nickel Shiny Silver version.

You can have a look at my trader list. I also can offer this nice coin which was made for the Quebec Mega Event held last summer. Only those attending could get one.

quebeccoin_fr.jpg

quebeccoin_bk.jpg

Hope someone will be interested in this trade :(

Edited by Laval K-9

An update :P

Traders List:

Ammo Can Peanut Butter

Cache Movers

Chocolate bunny

DNF Gold

Evil Micro GWVI

FTF Glow

Lava Lamp Pink

Lettuce go Caching

Toucan N

TFTC Cherry of a cache

Road to Sacramento Blue

Spring Chick N LE

Lobster Holiday Red

Honu Shiny Silver

Piranha - Teal

Seeking:

Jellyfish

Hawaii Pineapple

007BigD

Eye Spy II Nickle

Gerbera Daisy Micros

Shopp99er Blue Hawaii

Shop99er Tiki 2007

Surfboard Hibiscus

Pirhana Teal

National Geopark Swabian ALB

Email me - PM's seem to confused the system :(

TRADERS, all unactivated:

Eclectic Penguin - Ant bronze (3 available)

Eclectic Penguin - LE Gold (special trades)

Geocoin/Pin Club Jan. 2009 w/matching pin - Silver

New Zealand GPS Society 2008 Kiwi - Copper (special trades)

SEEKING:

2008 Alaska Holiday Coinament - 0.999 silver

Abomination - Ant silver

Age of Steam Engine - Foggy silver

Age of Steam Passenger Car - Foggy silver

Alaska 2008 (bear) - 0.999 silver

Alaska Gold Leaf (moose) - Any

Alaska 2006 (wolf) - Silver

American Mustang - Ant silver/gold horse

British Columbia Stellar Jay Suncatcher - Any

Carousel Horse - Polished nickel/black

Carousel Horse - Satin gold/white glitter LE

Carousel Horse - Polished gold/black nickel AE

Carousel Horse - Satin gold/red glitter XLE

Cat Got Your Cache - Polished gold

Christmas Teddy Bear - Green

Christmas Teddy Bear - Red

Cinema Boxers 10th Anniversary Suncatcher - Ant gold

Deadliest Cache - Any, especially Northwestern and Time Bandit

Dorkfish Mini Fish Porcupinefish - Any

Flyin' V LE - Silver

From Cache to Cache - Any

Geocaching Gone to the Dogs - Rhodium

Geocoin Nerds V1 - Any

GW6 Teddy Bear - Any except silver glitter

Harry Potter Hogwarts Holiday Event 2006 - Any

Holiday Gnome Gnaughty - Any

Holiday Gnome Gnice - Any

Holiday Gnome - Gold with glitter

Jangor Kitty - Gray

Karma - Black Nickel

Karma - LE Glow

Manatee - Gray glitter

Moose on the Loose - Any

Northern Right Whale - Black nickel

Northern Right Whale - Black nickel LE/glow & glitter

Oklahoma Native Tribe 8 Nations - Black nickel

Original American Search Engine - Ant copper

Rainbow Bridge - Any

Rey del Roble - Silver

Seabeck Tribe - Any

Team Sand Dollar v2.5 - Misty silver

The Eyes - Any

The Wishing Coin - Any (yeah right! I can dream can't I??!)

Titanic Night version - Any

USA 2005 - 0.999 silver

Wildlife Muggles All versions except fox - Any

Contact me via PM or e-mail