GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

if thats rude then any of the other postings would be considered rude too,no?, is it rude because i put in a value of money instead of coins? or because i stated the truth? i did not compare your coin to others, i did not make rude comments towards your coin, i truely think you would get more then you want if you put it on the e-place and it is truely that desired,and rare,,it should go like a lackey does for like 50 bucks a peice.. and you can buy 4 coins instead of trade 3...?

DJ i'm not talking about the coin. I'm not the owner nor the designer.

I was refering to the invitation to leave the trade foruns, just as if he made something wrong. The guy just asked for what is fair (on his opinion).

That's all. No concerns on anything else :D

Paulo

I don't think DJJ was trying to be rude, more like just making a suggestion that ebay might be a better place for the coin? I saw the post as a helpful suggestion!! :P I really don't see it as DJJ asking the person to leave!

I don't believe it was an invite to leave this forum, It was a suggestion that those coins may bring in HIS asking price elsewhere.

What's rude is him thinking that the coins are worth far more than any other LE Gold limit 50 coins in the World, That was my understanding.

My XLE of 50 Polished Gold Coins are Closed, Sold out and The only ones in the world also,

And so are EVERYONE elses.

and MY cousin in the Azores, Plays Fado Music and has travelled the US and other countries with his Band, so Alot of people know that music.

I found his request and RARE description to be rather AMUSING.

And as was metioned above,

GOOD LUCK WITH IT !!!!

JMHO

Opalsns

I don't believe it was an invite to leave this forum, It was a suggestion that those coins may bring in HIS asking price elsewhere.

What's rude is him thinking that the coins are worth far more than any other LE Gold limit 50 coins in the World, That was my understanding.

My XLE of 50 Polished Gold Coins are Closed, Sold out and The only ones in the world also,

And so are EVERYONE elses.

and MY cousin in the Azores, Plays Fado Music and has travelled the US and other countries with his Band, so Alot of people know that music.

I found his request and RARE description to be rather AMUSING.

And as was metioned above,

GOOD LUCK WITH IT !!!!

JMHO

Opalsns

Is it rude? Or perhaps he just doesn't know? I don't know the poster, so I'm not sure that the post wasn't done out of ignorance (remember the person who came here and posted coins -- regular, standard geocoins -- at $35 apiece?) ; )

Having said that, they are nice coins, but I don't think that I would trade three geocoins for one of them...I suppose it depends, of course, on what geocoins you'd be willing to accept.

But I think that they eBay suggestion is a useful one, or perhaps you might consider participating in the math trade. Or perhaps simply putting the coins up for trade without stipulation and seeing what kinds of offers you get. You might be surprised, and find yourself on the receiving end of a really nice coin.

Having said that, they are nice coins, but I don't think that I would trade three geocoins for one of them...I suppose it depends, of course, on what geocoins you'd be willing to accept.

But I think that they eBay suggestion is a useful one, or perhaps you might consider participating in the math trade. Or perhaps simply putting the coins up for trade without stipulation and seeing what kinds of offers you get. You might be surprised, and find yourself on the receiving end of a really nice coin.

See thats so easy, when someone new comes here, to have constructive ideas (thank you Jackalgirl for being so positive). I won't discuss the rude thing again (it's just my opinion, but it's there).

I've done those suggestions myself and i think he will learn a lot from those anwsers. And let's keep it here, and stop arguing here. This a trade forum and the mods would sooner remember us of that.

Paulo

Hello. I'm looking for a December Geocoinclub coin. It's the spincast skull coin that says fear no cache. Please email me if you have one to trade or sell. Thanks, RifleMan81.

I'd be glad to help you out whenever they happen to go on sale at the sight, but as yet I haven't seen the "SE's member only" ones go up for sale....unless they went so fast that I missed it. :P

If I'm able to get one I'll let you know and you can just reimburse me the cost of coin & shipping

Hello. I'm looking for a December Geocoinclub coin. It's the spincast skull coin that says fear no cache. Please email me if you have one to trade or sell. Thanks, RifleMan81.

I'd be glad to help you out whenever they happen to go on sale at the sight, but as yet I haven't seen the "SE's member only" ones go up for sale....unless they went so fast that I missed it. :P

If I'm able to get one I'll let you know and you can just reimburse me the cost of coin & shipping

Soon.... :D

Soon.... :D

When it comes to the MEMBERS only, that site seems to run around 2 months behind :laughing:

I'd also love one of these if anyone gets an extra. My list isn't up to date but I am working on it.

Also am looking for a colored birka and especially a 2007 NZ Fern. Thanks!

if thats rude then any of the other postings would be considered rude too,no?, is it rude because i put in a value of money instead of coins? or because i stated the truth? i did not compare your coin to others, i did not make rude comments towards your coin, i truely think you would get more then you want if you put it on the e-place and it is truely that desired,and rare,,it should go like a lackey does for like 50 bucks a peice.. and you can buy 4 coins instead of trade 3...?

DJ i'm not talking about the coin. I'm not the owner nor the designer.

I was refering to the invitation to leave the trade foruns, just as if he made something wrong. The guy just asked for what is fair (on his opinion).

That's all. No concerns on anything else :D

Paulo

I don't think DJJ was trying to be rude, more like just making a suggestion that ebay might be a better place for the coin? I saw the post as a helpful suggestion!! :D I really don't see it as DJJ asking the person to leave!

you hit the nail right on the head- thank you for putting it in simple terms, for me thats not so easy,, im to elaborate,,haha thx rod

What are you looking for in trade???

I'm sure I don't have it, but curious

Opalsns

Dunno. That's why I didnt ask for it. A set of 2007 Earth turtles maybe? (Copper, nickel, antique silver). Maybe a 2005 Compasss Rose? The offer will strike me when I hear it, I'm sure.

PM sent.

im too new to know the hype about the yimes...any one care to explain? i remember when i started the yimev2 was a big hit, do they have a series or what am i missing? whats the hype- are they suoer peps so everyone loves them, i have not had the pleasure of meeting them yet,,,?

Today I got my .pure color coins.

I thought when you ordered that you were not going to get any of the same colors shipped in your order??

Yes, this was in the description on the page. But as not everybody bought the full set of 20 coins, I think that it was not possible for Sepp & Bertha to send everyone different coins. But this is no problem for me.

im too new to know the hype about the yimes...any one care to explain? i remember when i started the yimev2 was a big hit, do they have a series or what am i missing? whats the hype- are they suoer peps so everyone loves them, i have not had the pleasure of meeting them yet,,,?

You obviously have not seen the light.

Please click on http://www.yemonyime.com/

Just look at the Yime on this page for a while. You'll see how it pulsates, back and forth, back and forth, drawing you in with its Yimeness. Soon all will become clear ;)

Seeking:

-------------

4 set of DreamCatchers

4 set of Geocaching Skills

Geocaching Skills Master Coin

Eartha

Plainisphere Northern

Will Trade

----------------

-------$$$$$$$$-------

send message to me by PM if you have what i need and are willing to part with it, active or not does not matter I do adopt.

Thank you for ALL the interest in the 2008 Kiwi geocoins.

I have now completed trading these.

If anyone is still looking for one of these 2008 Kiwi coins, I have a couple extra ones.

As I did not get an answer, I guess that I am not in any of these trades. So, yes, I am still interested.

I am looking to purchase the following coin.....NE Florida Cachers Geocoin...anybody got one or know where I might be able to get one....

Please let me know, I lost someone's geocoin... :) or at least I can't find it and I haven't seen it in a while... I would like to replace it for them...

Still looking .... anyone have an extra they want to part with....

Well my missing geocoin showed up in a cache(I thought I placed it), thanks TNJED for making me an offer anyways.

I am looking to purchase the following coin.....NE Florida Cachers Geocoin...anybody got one or know where I might be able to get one....

Please let me know, I lost someone's geocoin... :) or at least I can't find it and I haven't seen it in a while... I would like to replace it for them...

Well my missing geocoin showed up in a cache(I thought I placed it), thanks TNJED for making me an offer anyways.

Oh I'm glad you posted, I forgot to write you back my little Pittsburgh Steelers friend about to get run over by a bunch of red birds, lol. Our geocoin exchange/bet is a go :D I can't wait to see what coin you're going to get me :D

Okay, was looking for a special coin to use as a gift to my wife on the day of our son's birth, but the baby cacher coin with the blue diapers seems impossible to find, as also the "A New Cacher" baby bottle coin: So if anyone has these I would be interested, but otherwise: what would be some other coins which would fit the birth of a baby boy? There's gotta be something else out there...

Okay, was looking for a special coin to use as a gift to my wife on the day of our son's birth, but the baby cacher coin with the blue diapers seems impossible to find, as also the "A New Cacher" baby bottle coin: So if anyone has these I would be interested, but otherwise: what would be some other coins which would fit the birth of a baby boy? There's gotta be something else out there...

Email sent - blue piggy bank available here.

Please let me know, I lost someone's geocoin... :laughing: or at least I can't find it and I haven't seen it in a while... I would like to replace it for them...

Oh I'm glad you posted, I forgot to write you back my little Pittsburgh Steelers friend about to get run over by a bunch of red birds, lol. Our geocoin exchange/bet is a go :blink: I can't wait to see what coin you're going to get me :P

The red birds are going to run over the STEELERS? Really? Are you serious????? Can't be.......

Now to stay OT I am looking for a 2007 NZ Fern and have a 2008 NZ Kiwi to trade or look at my traders list.......

I think I can help out with one of your original choices...you've got e-mail!