GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

i STILL HAVE THE 2 SAMPLE COINS,IF ANYONES INTERESTED IN TRADING FOR THESE ODD BALLS.. THEY ARE , IN THE MOOD FOR CACHING (DIFFERENT DIE THEN THE PRODUCTION COINS AND DIFFERENT COLOR YIN YANG) AND THE GOECACHING COIN THAT MOCKS THE GOOGLE AND YAHOO PAGE. NEATHER IS TRACKABLE EVEN THO THEY SAY THAY ARE DUE TO BEING SAMPLES.

4a47230a-bbe4-4bf8-ae92-20ae6bfea0bc.jpg

bc39912e-4f59-4a37-bfbc-797b034d3121.jpg

WILL TRADE FOR ANYTHING ON MY SEEKERS LIST

I haven't been trading in a while due to some past trade difficulties but it's been pretty boring just sitting on the sidelines. So, I do have some AE versions of the Puzzle Cache, Nativity, Celtic Cross and Phoenix Series coins for trade - as well as other coins on my trading list.

I'm looking for coins that are on my seeking list in the link below.

If interested drop me an email please.

I haven't been trading in a while due to some past trade difficulties but it's been pretty boring just sitting on the sidelines. So, I do have some AE versions of the Puzzle Cache, Nativity, Celtic Cross and Phoenix Series coins for trade - as well as other coins on my trading list.

PM Sent.

Do you have a picture of the Phoenix Series coin?

New Year's Special:

Connecticut Bronze 2005 (activated) -- $5

Mount Everest Bronze 2005 (activated) -- $5

Maryland 2005 (activated) -- $5

Finland 2005 (activated) -- $5 SOLD

Germany 2005 Bronze (activated) -- $5

World of Geocaching 2006 (unactivated) -- $6

Little Rhody Bronze (unactivated) -- $6

Email me if you'd like any please.

Thanks

Edited by The Moop Along

New Year's Special:

World of Geocaching 2006 (unactivated) -- $6 SOLD

Little Rhody Bronze (unactivated) -- $6 SOLD

Thanks

New Year's Special:

Thanks

Email sent!

New Year's Special:

Mount Everest Bronze 2005 (activated) -- $5 SOLD

Thanks

Email sent!

Back at ya.

I am looking to purchase the following coin.....NE Florida Cachers Geocoin...anybody got one or know where I might be able to get one....

Please let me know, I lost someone's geocoin... :ph34r: or at least I can't find it and I haven't seen it in a while... I would like to replace it for them...

Edited by steel city babes

Earth Phoenix

EarthBack.jpg

Mythical Phoenix

MythicalBack.jpg

Rising Phoenix

RisingBack.jpg

Other side (is similar for each other than some color differences)

EarthFront.jpg

Earth Phoenix

EarthBack.jpg

Mythical Phoenix

MythicalBack.jpg

Rising Phoenix

RisingBack.jpg

Other side (is similar for each other than some color differences)

EarthFront.jpg

OOOOOH, I really wish I had something on your seeking list....I love that Earth Phoenix coin....

Edited by jnbball

Hello All,

For some time my Son has been trading/swapping/begging his way to get a Dressel Dragon Coin:

c211f374-9ae0-43a5-8a92-a21f5b9e09ad.jpg

He has not been successful to date, everyone either fell through or the trades were not good enough.

His GC name is Fredhead, he is 8 years old.

He has a few coins to trade but nothing major, but he is willing to trade Dad's $'s for coins.

He has put it on his Christmas list to the Big Man at the North Pole, but he was sniped at the last second yet again.

Can anyone help?

Drop me an e-mail via GC profile.

MERRY CHRISTAMS and Happy New Year.

Thank you in advance.

The Finding Irish 4

There's one on the "E" store right now....It says 'adoptable' so I assume it's activated already.

Hi,

I am interested in some dragonfly trades.

I have:

Tsunrisebey Dragonfly Talisman Bucket List

Tsunrisebey Dragonfly Talisman Johnny Cash

I am looking for:

Tsunrisebey Dragonfly Talisman Ocean Mist

Tsunrisebey Dragonfly Talisman Nutella

aetoys Dragonfly 2007 with green or blue wings

This is my first trade listing but Vanelle will vouch for me! :unsure:

Thanks, Heidi of ithacadoodle

Not really expecting anything back but here goes anyways.

I have the following for trade:

Christmas Lobsters in Red, Blue and Green

Ace of Caching

Bucket List Dragonfly

Hang Loose LE

Albino Lobster

Yellow Lobster

Texas Spirit Lives

Holiday CR in nickel

Liliy Pads in both metal

Cached and Confused Maze in BN or shiny nickel (LE)

tiki Five Five

Seeking:

Christmas earth Turtles

Johnny Cash Dragonfly

2007 Dragonfly Blue

2007 Dragonfly Yellow

Lump of Coal Earth Turtle

Or reasonable coin that I want.

Looking for coin for coin, fair trades. No multiple coins for one coin.

Hi, trying once again to obtain the purple and green multi-colored 2008 Earth Turtles.

Have to trade

Green Christmas 2008 Earth Turtle (not in hand as of yet)

and these...

earthturtletrades.jpg

Two-tone dragon spinner: silver with bronze or bronze with silver

2008 bronze Alaska

Dragonfly Talisman: Johnny Cash or Bucket List

Elf Ornament (non-trackable)

Yemon/Yime Geocoinfest shiny gold finish

Blue 2007 Dragonfly

Also have a complete set of Tiki Stackers but am looking for the purple, multi-colored green, and the GW brown 2008 turtles for them. Long shot I know, but can't hurt to try : )

Please email or pm is interested.

(We have to make our daily hospital visit and won't be home until later this evening, so I can't reply until tonight if anyone is interested)

Thanks

Lois Jean BVnLJ

Still hopeful and looking for any of the following, and am willing to trade more than one coin if necessary.

Quilt Trail: Appalachian Fair

Math Puzzle Pi

Perfect Caching Weather

Mystery Puzzle (the pyramid & puzzle pieces)

2007 New Zealand

Mojave Desert

Sisters

Jellyfish 2008

Renegade Gnome (this is a pipe dream, I know...)

I have a couple of personal versions of coins to trade (Geopix and Jukebox)and my complete trader list is right here

THANKS!!!

I have an extra set of Christmas Earth Turtles (one each, red & green) available for trade. These aren't here yet but should be here within the next few days. You can see my wish list at http://www.meadowlarkstudios.com/coinswanted.htm

The ET's have been spoken for. I will soon have an antique bronze Eclectic Penguin available for trade though. :unsure:

Edited by sunsetmeadowlark

I am interested in the holiday Earth Turtles, as I missed the sale. I have a trading list attached to one of my activated geocoins, TB28EKJ.

In addition, I would be willing to part with some Tranquility coins that I do not have listed there. Email me for the Tranquility versions IF you have some 2008 Earth Turtles to trade, please. Thanks for considering!

I know that there is an Elf coin but I would like to know if there a coin named Santa's Helper and what it looks like.

The Red Christmas Earth Turtle is called Santa's Helper and the Green Christmas Earth Turtle is called Santa's Elf

is that what you were looking for ???

I am looking to purchase the following coin.....NE Florida Cachers Geocoin...anybody got one or know where I might be able to get one....

Please let me know, I lost someone's geocoin... :lol: or at least I can't find it and I haven't seen it in a while... I would like to replace it for them...

Still looking .... anyone have an extra they want to part with....

The Red Christmas Earth Turtle is called Santa's Helper and the Green Christmas Earth Turtle is called Santa's Elf

is that what you were looking for ???

Thanks BVnLJ. Yes, that makes sense. What had me confused is the little non-trackable Elf ornament. I thaught the Helper was a little bit like that one.

Edited by Laval K-9

Looking for the Wright Brothers Memorial Benchmark coin! Anyone have one forsale? I'll post my post I made about why from another thread:

Hey everyone,

I'm a newby to geocaching, have only 10 or so under my belt but i'm loving it so far! I am a huge aviation enthusiast and have been since I was young. Right now I am abotu to finish my pilots license, and have recently soloed. I want something to keep with me as i'm flying and completing my training, a keep sake and good luck charm if you will. I am from Eugene, Or, and it would be my perfect way of including my life-long passion, and my newfound one to combine them.

I can't find this coin for purchase anywhere. On coinsandpins.com, it states they are out of stock. I was wondering if anyone had one of these they would be willing to sell to me. My goal is to send this from Oregon, all the way to Kittyhawk and back! Anyways, if anyone has one of these or knows where I can purchase, that would be awesome, thanks!

-OregonCacher

Looking for the Wright Brothers Memorial Benchmark coin! Anyone have one forsale? I'll post my post I made about why from another thread:

Hey everyone,

I'm a newby to geocaching, have only 10 or so under my belt but i'm loving it so far! I am a huge aviation enthusiast and have been since I was young. Right now I am abotu to finish my pilots license, and have recently soloed. I want something to keep with me as i'm flying and completing my training, a keep sake and good luck charm if you will. I am from Eugene, Or, and it would be my perfect way of including my life-long passion, and my newfound one to combine them.

I can't find this coin for purchase anywhere. On coinsandpins.com, it states they are out of stock. I was wondering if anyone had one of these they would be willing to sell to me. My goal is to send this from Oregon, all the way to Kittyhawk and back! Anyways, if anyone has one of these or knows where I can purchase, that would be awesome, thanks!

-OregonCacher

Just checked C & P's site and the bronze is there and still available for sale :lol:

I would like to get all the different Micro organism geocoins. :D

They were sold a while ago (from myGeocoin) both as a set of 20 and singles. My budgetadvisor(hubby) told me not to buy but I still would like to have them. I have the green Moebius and the silverglitter Borellia but would like all the others too, please let me know if you are willing to trade for anything in my traderlist. You find it at www.geocoincollection.com

I also have 6 oakbucks to trade. Exp date dec 2009

Send email through my profile (grodan & fiabus), PMs never reach me.

Hope for luck.

grodan Karin.

***TRADING DISASTER***

My laptop computer with all my emails and details of trades on it has died spectacularly (that will teach me to not have paper copies), and I have had to go out and buy a new laptop (it's very nice by the way - every cloud has a silver lining!).

But that means if you are waiting to hear back from me, and wonder why I am being so slack, it's because I am trying to remember who I am in the midst of trading with. I cannot recall my emails onto this new computer, so if anyone is waiting for me to get back to them, can you email me again please?

I was actually in the middle of an email to Avro when my computer died... [:D]

On a lighter note I am seeking:

Spirit of Geocaching (Ouija Board + Planchette) Any variety

Smile coin - any variety

Jellyfish (yeah yeah I know)

Moon Mushroom in gold (yeah yeah I know)

Crystal Fairy (yeah yeah I know)

Trader list in sig. line. [:D]

I would love to trade for:

-Dragon spinner

-Spirit of Geocaching

-Bad mojo 2007

-Future Geocoin

-Pure. Geocoins by Sepp and Berta

-And turtles in any shape and style ( We got real ones at home so they need company ) :D

(I have now traded for earth turtle blue/silver 2008 and Artist Edition Honu turtle and the Satin Nickel Artist's Edition I´m still looking for more turtles :D different colors/shapes) *love* :D

birka.jpgbew_1.jpg

I got some Birka, Swedish moose and bewitched coins to trade with. :D

Edited by Nenne_

***TRADING DISASTER***

I cannot recall my emails onto this new computer, so if anyone is waiting for me to get back to them, can you email me again please?

Hey Liz - will email you seperately about the trade we were discussing...nothing new to report as I have not heard back about the coins but I will email you anyway so you have record of things.

Wishing you smoother computer travels...!

I am putting a couple of my personal LE Family Matters coins up for online trade. I have these two finishes are for personal trade only or for cache drops. If you are interested please send me an email with offers via my oshndoc at gmail dot com account. Thanks. I do have a seeking list in my signature, but if you think you have something I don't have and really must have which is not in the list, ---- I might just listen. On the other hand, please do not be upset if I don't go for your trade offer.

Here ya go.

Polished Gold Satin Nickel LE

OshnDocFamilyMattersGoldSN.png

Satin Black Nickel and Satin Nickel LE

OshnDocFamilyMattersBN.png

I am putting a couple of my personal LE Family Matters coins up for online trade. I have these two finishes are for personal trade only or for cache drops. If you are interested please send me an email with offers via my oshndoc at gmail dot com account. Thanks. I do have a seeking list in my signature, but if you think you have something I don't have and really must have which is not in the list, ---- I might just listen. On the other hand, please do not be upset if I don't go for your trade offer.

Here ya go.

Polished Gold Satin Nickel LE

OshnDocFamilyMattersGoldSN.png

Satin Black Nickel and Satin Nickel LE

OshnDocFamilyMattersBN.png

those are very nice quality coins. Have one and just love it.