GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I have 1 of these up for trade... it's the GCF turtle, 1 of 10 made. I had 2 to leave lying around but unfortunately one of the gems for 1 turtle fell out and I couldn't find it and when I tried to leave this one lying around, I couldn't get a moment to myself to walk away without being spotted. Anyhow.... I'll leave offers on the table until Sunday night. Don't be offended if I don't take you up on your offer and I won't be offended if you don't want to trade something you have for it. If I can't come to an agreement, I'm going to ebay it and put it towards my credit card bill for that spendy trip :P Thanks in advance.

tsun

pburghturtledonation.jpg

I have 1 of these up for trade... it's the GCF turtle, 1 of 10 made. I had 2 to leave lying around but unfortunately one of the gems for 1 turtle fell out and I couldn't find it and when I tried to leave this one lying around, I couldn't get a moment to myself to walk away without being spotted. Anyhow.... I'll leave offers on the table until Sunday night. Don't be offended if I don't take you up on your offer and I won't be offended if you don't want to trade something you have for it. If I can't come to an agreement, I'm going to ebay it and put it towards my credit card bill for that spendy trip :P Thanks in advance.

tsun

pburghturtledonation.jpg

I wish I could have just seen it at GCF. That would have made my day!

Costly trip? You got dinner out me! :)

I have nothing in my traders worth trading.

Good luck to it's new owner! :laughing:

tsun

pburghturtledonation.jpg

email sent :) not likely, but it's worth a shot...

tsun

pburghturtledonation.jpg

I hope that I have something on my trade list for your Black and Gold 08 coinfest turtle that you would like for it.There are a lot of great coins that you are going to get offered for it,or you will get some good money on ebay for it.Please look at my trade list and I won't be offended at all when you say thanks but no thanks for the trade offer.

tsun

pburghturtledonation.jpg

E-mail sent with what I have to offer. Not much but a girl can ask, right. :)

grodan Karin

I have 1 of these up for trade... it's the GCF turtle, 1 of 10 made. I had 2 to leave lying around but unfortunately one of the gems for 1 turtle fell out and I couldn't find it and when I tried to leave this one lying around, I couldn't get a moment to myself to walk away without being spotted. Anyhow.... I'll leave offers on the table until Sunday night. Don't be offended if I don't take you up on your offer and I won't be offended if you don't want to trade something you have for it. If I can't come to an agreement, I'm going to ebay it and put it towards my credit card bill for that spendy trip :D Thanks in advance.

tsun

pburghturtledonation.jpg

e-mail sent .... :D

just sitting here waiting on the outcome of the last one :D

I´m looking for some coins that are going to be christmasgifts, they are:

Holiday Gnome,(the red one)

Cache Cow

Coexist

Surfboard - fire

gecko mosaic

Turtletoes

Time and Space

Cache Marks

Gingerbread Man

Geocache Coffee

I have some fiabuscoins in Black nickel and some in copper that I would trade, or something from my traderlist at www.geocoincollection.com.

Still time to look for some giftcoins, but christmas is getting closer.

Thanks and fingers crossed. Hope someone out here can help me finding one or two or hopefully more of those..

Please send e-mail, PMs do not reach me.

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

I have 1 of these up for trade... it's the GCF turtle, 1 of 10 made. I had 2 to leave lying around but unfortunately one of the gems for 1 turtle fell out and I couldn't find it and when I tried to leave this one lying around, I couldn't get a moment to myself to walk away without being spotted. Anyhow.... I'll leave offers on the table until Sunday night. Don't be offended if I don't take you up on your offer and I won't be offended if you don't want to trade something you have for it. If I can't come to an agreement, I'm going to ebay it and put it towards my credit card bill for that spendy trip :) Thanks in advance.

tsun

pburghturtledonation.jpg

I wish I could have just seen it at GCF. That would have made my day!

Costly trip? You got dinner out me! :cute:

I have nothing in my traders worth trading.

Good luck to it's new owner! -_-

I was fortunate enough to have one in my claws for a very brief time while we were setting up the event auction table. I don't think that I have anything worthy of this beauty to offer, but I might just have to look thru my traders to make sure.

I´m looking for some coins that are going to be christmasgifts, they are:

Cache Cow

Surfboard - fire

gecko mosaic

Turtletoes

Cache Marks

Gingerbread Man

Geocache Coffee

I have some fiabuscoins in Black nickel and some in copper that I would trade, or something from my traderlist at www.geocoincollection.com.

Still time to look for some giftcoins, but christmas is getting closer.

Thanks and fingers crossed. Hope someone out here can help me finding one or two or hopefully more of those..

grodan Karin

Some trades set. Still a couple more to find.

Hope someone has any they want to trade.

grodan Karin

I have a full unactivated set of the Garmin Discover England geocoins to trade as a set comprising:

The London Eye

Big Ben

Stone Henge

Clifton Suspension Bridge

The Angel of The North.

I also have

Earth turtle 2008 in blue/gold and green/silver

I am seeking:

Mythical Phoenix

Russian Nesting Dolls

Red Pirate Map

Etch a cache

Honu Turtle

Fortune favours the bold

Purple muskateer

Isle of Man coin

I can only match 4 out of the 5 needed on your seeking list. Sorry.

TMA

I have a full unactivated set of the Garmin Discover England geocoins to trade as a set comprising:

The London Eye

Big Ben

Stone Henge

Clifton Suspension Bridge

The Angel of The North.

I also have

Earth turtle 2008 in blue/gold and green/silver

I am seeking:

Mythical Phoenix

Russian Nesting Dolls

Red Pirate Map

Etch a cache

Honu Turtle

Fortune favours the bold

Purple muskateer

Isle of Man coin

Sent you an e-mail. :)

ivy_rash_gold.jpg

I have a bunch of these (The Cache Rash) for trade. They are the Artist Edition, Satin Gold, only 25 made and are trackable and have a unique icon. I am open to any and all offers. Please e-mail me through my profile if you're interested.

Thanks!

E-mail sent with offer.

grodan Karin

Thanks to all for the trades. All coins were mailed out today!

I have 1 of these up for trade... it's the GCF turtle, 1 of 10 made. I had 2 to leave lying around but unfortunately one of the gems for 1 turtle fell out and I couldn't find it and when I tried to leave this one lying around, I couldn't get a moment to myself to walk away without being spotted. Anyhow.... I'll leave offers on the table until Sunday night. Don't be offended if I don't take you up on your offer and I won't be offended if you don't want to trade something you have for it. If I can't come to an agreement, I'm going to ebay it and put it towards my credit card bill for that spendy trip :) Thanks in advance.

tsun

pburghturtledonation.jpg

Just giving this a bump, Sunday is the last day that I'll consider offers. Some of you I have already turned down but thanks for the offers. I haven't had a chance to get back to everyone but I will. A number of you know I'm kind of funny about my designs and that they are usually special to me which leads me to say that one of my cosiderations will be who I feel will appreciate the coin and keep it in their collection (at least for a good long while-not straight to ebay). Just sayin' is all :cute:

I´m doing one last try for these coins that are going to be christmasgifts, they are:

Cache Cow

Surfboard - fire

gecko mosaic

Turtletoes

Cache Marks

Gingerbread Man

Geocache Coffee

grodan Karin

Available for Trade:

Chache Movers

Geoswag coin and pin club 1 year anniversary Micro

Lettuce Go Caching

CDN

March of the Penguins Gold

Hibiscus Flip Flop Gold

DNF Gold

Vote McCain/Palin

Toucan N

Ammo Can P't Butter

TFTC Cherry of a cache

Seeking

Hawaii Volcano National Park (Satin Gold)

Dorkfish Seahorse (Any)

Hawaii Pineapple

2007 Compass Rose Black Nickle

2006 Compass Rose

Shopp99er Blue Hawaii

Shop99er Tiki 2007

007BidD

Gerbera Daisy micros

Canada Geocoin (both versions)

Anything you are interested in trading (or selling) send me an email through my profile.

can i not sell my older coins here? i don't see my list of coins, i will reply to those of you that e-mailed me

No sales in the trade thread, and no non-trackable sales in these forums. You may post a separate thread for your trackable coins. (Is there a message in your inbox?)

I have 1 of these up for trade... it's the GCF turtle, 1 of 10 made. I had 2 to leave lying around but unfortunately one of the gems for 1 turtle fell out and I couldn't find it and when I tried to leave this one lying around, I couldn't get a moment to myself to walk away without being spotted. Anyhow.... I'll leave offers on the table until Sunday night. Don't be offended if I don't take you up on your offer and I won't be offended if you don't want to trade something you have for it. If I can't come to an agreement, I'm going to ebay it and put it towards my credit card bill for that spendy trip <_< Thanks in advance.

tsun

pburghturtledonation.jpg

Just giving this a bump, Sunday is the last day that I'll consider offers. Some of you I have already turned down but thanks for the offers. I haven't had a chance to get back to everyone but I will. A number of you know I'm kind of funny about my designs and that they are usually special to me which leads me to say that one of my cosiderations will be who I feel will appreciate the coin and keep it in their collection (at least for a good long while-not straight to ebay). Just sayin' is all :anibad:

Thanks for the emails and pm's. I am now closing this to offers. I have contacted a number of you already and am now trying to narrow it down. Thanks to all those that contacted me with offers :blink:

tsun

I have 1 of these up for trade... it's the GCF turtle, 1 of 10 made. I had 2 to leave lying around but unfortunately one of the gems for 1 turtle fell out and I couldn't find it and when I tried to leave this one lying around, I couldn't get a moment to myself to walk away without being spotted. Anyhow.... I'll leave offers on the table until Sunday night. Don't be offended if I don't take you up on your offer and I won't be offended if you don't want to trade something you have for it. If I can't come to an agreement, I'm going to ebay it and put it towards my credit card bill for that spendy trip :anibad: Thanks in advance.

tsun

pburghturtledonation.jpg

Just giving this a bump, Sunday is the last day that I'll consider offers. Some of you I have already turned down but thanks for the offers. I haven't had a chance to get back to everyone but I will. A number of you know I'm kind of funny about my designs and that they are usually special to me which leads me to say that one of my cosiderations will be who I feel will appreciate the coin and keep it in their collection (at least for a good long while-not straight to ebay). Just sayin' is all :blink:

Thanks for the emails and pm's. I am now closing this to offers. I have contacted a number of you already and am now trying to narrow it down. Thanks to all those that contacted me with offers :mad:

tsun

OOOO ...If you do trade it, I wonder who the lucky cacher might be.....too much excitement, going to watch the end of the Steelers game..... <_<

yo, pleasee send for me a geocoin I start collect it.:laughing:

my post adrees :

for: <home address removed by moderator>

Interesting post.

This is a trading forum....

So please name your trade.

What geocoin do you want, and want are you offering in return.

Who are you? Your caching name is not familiar, so the community here needs to get to know you a little before trading will occur with anyone.....

Check some of the other forums below - - there is one asking "lurkers" to introduce themselves.

Start there - - - - - you need to build up trust etc.

TRADE

Limited Edition of 320 (antique copper)+50 (gold), not sold in any store or shop!

Versões / Versions: Antique Copper , Polished Gold LE

Formato / Shape: Especial /Special

Tamanho / Size: 7,2x3,2cm/ ...

Tiragem / Quantities: 320 + 50

Desenho / Art Concept: Kelux

Produtor / Producer: Lars Dorms Geocoinshop.de

Produtor Pt / Producer in Pt: Kelux, MTrevas and Kelux

Icon Unique Guit_Pt-full.jpg

Geo1Guit020-large.jpg

sample1-full.jpgsample2.jpg

I have 6 of these up for trade... it's the official Portuguese geocoin 2008, I trade 3 Antique copper and 3 polished Gold.

Conditions of trade:

1 Antique copper Portuguese guitar... 1 geocoin

1 polished gold Portuguese Guitar… 3 geocoins

e-mail me to my GS profile with your offer!

Edited by mtrevas

"oops, double post!"

TRADE

Limited Edition of 320 (antique copper)+50 (gold), not sold in any store or shop!

Versões / Versions: Antique Copper , Polished Gold LE

Formato / Shape: Especial /Special

Tamanho / Size: 7,2x3,2cm/ ...

Tiragem / Quantities: 320 + 50

Desenho / Art Concept: Kelux

Produtor / Producer: Lars Dorms Geocoinshop.de

Produtor Pt / Producer in Pt: Kelux, MTrevas and Kelux

Icon Unique Guit_Pt-full.jpg

Geo1Guit020-large.jpg

sample1-full.jpgsample2.jpg

I have 6 of these up for trade... it's the official Portuguese geocoin 2008, I trade 3 Antique copper and 3 polished Gold.

Conditions of trade:

1 Antique copper Portuguese guitar... 1 geocoin

1 polished gold Portuguese Guitar… 3 geocoins

e-mail me to my GS profile with your offer!

Edited by mtrevas