DNF Gold

Lettuce go Caching

Pirate sword (Red) antique silver OR Gold

March of the Penguins Gold

Not in handyet, but will be a traders

Toucan N

Cacheola N

Hibiscus flip flop Gold

Other seekers and traders on my list at Geocoincollection.com, would also be willing to purchase any off my seekinglist :(

Edited by Erica-opoly

I am willing to either purchase this coin or trade for my last CREW from Waterloo coin.

Let me know.

Do you have a picture? I think I have one.

Hi Mike,

You already have one :( I traded you for a morpho coin (very nice BTW). Its the one shaped like a pint of the famous dark irish beer.

Does anyone have an extra version of the Claddagh geocoin in Red and/or Black Onyx that they would consider trading?

My trading list is attached to one of my geocoins: TB28EKJ.

I am also still looking for any of the LE Mimbres coins, and probably still seeking everything listed on my seeking list! Thanks for considering everyone!

Seeking souls to surrender older non-trackables and old school classics.

*sigh* - the curse of the newbie...no older non-trackables and no old school classics....

oh well, it can go on my hearts desire list...

I feel your pain no traders here either BUT old school my

hubby is kind old I'll trade him for a dark Yime. :ph34r:

And to keep on topic looking to trade some Big Beans, Geojellies, and Nerds. Thanks!!!

I have two flavors of version 3 Geojellies to trade.

OK. I am looking for a CR07 XLE (not the LE). I know this is a tough one to get a hold of, but I am trying again. If you are looking for a trade, let me know what you are interested in. I would also pay, give blood, and dang near anything else for one of these!!! This version is the only one I am missing and I would like to have the whole CR series. I feel like an idiot because I GAVE away two of them to other cachers. Hopefully karma will be kind and shine on me.

James

RLTW~Sua Sponte

OK. I am looking for a CR07 XLE (not the LE). I know this is a tough one to get a hold of, but I am trying again. If you are looking for a trade, let me know what you are interested in. I would also pay, give blood, and dang near anything else for one of these!!! This version is the only one I am missing and I would like to have the whole CR series. I feel like an idiot because I GAVE away two of them to other cachers. Hopefully karma will be kind and shine on me.

James

RLTW~Sua Sponte

sorry for the dumb question, but what is CR07 or the CR series. i don't know all the shortened names!

rsg

Yeah, my bad. CR07 is referring to the Compass Rose 07 series. I have all of the Compass Rose coins from the 05 , both 06s and all of the 07 (except the XLE). I even have a sample CR07 BN with the wheel on the back in shiney gold!. Its not trackable, but its the only one. Please, PLEASE someone take pity on me!!!!

James

RLTW~Sua Sponte

Hi,

Looking to make some trades for the MRJIFFY Summer Meltdown BN coins (90 of these were minted). The coin is trackable and all are unactivated.

Seeking any coin on my seeking list or any other interesting offers.

Best Regards,

Jason aka MRJIFFY

SummerMeltdownCoinRegularFrontBack.jpg

mr jiffy, i am STILL waiting for the coin you were sending me!

lara

Hi,

Looking to make some trades for the MRJIFFY Summer Meltdown BN coins (90 of these were minted). The coin is trackable and all are unactivated.

Seeking any coin on my seeking list or any other interesting offers.

Best Regards,

Jason aka MRJIFFY

SummerMeltdownCoinRegularFrontBack.jpg

mr jiffy, i am STILL waiting for the coin you were sending me!

lara

Yours was sent on either Thursday or Friday, can't recall which day but I know its on its way. Should be there soon!

Edit - It was actually sent out to you on Monday with another batch of coins I mailed out. It should be there in a few business days tops I would suspect.

Best Regards,

MRJIFFY

Edited by mrjiffy

trying again to find the mythical Antique Bronze traquility. the last one i need to completely finish the collection. i am offering all or part of the following group of coins: this is most of my traders.

traders include on 102508

2007 April Fool's Jester Cap

All Season Caching Fall 2007 - Antique Silver LE

All Seasons Caching Spring 2007 Antique Silver LE

All Seasons Caching - Summer 2007 Antique Silver LE

B-2 Bomber - Satin Gold

Brawny Bear Clan

Antique Bronze

Cache Marks

Gold Plated activated

da Vinci Challenge 3 coins

Elementary Cache

Antique Silver

FLIEGENPILZ

Polished Nickel - activated

Fluttershy GeoScooter

Teal

Flying V

Matte Gold Blue

Idaho 2006

Jay Mills 2007 Antique Gold

Leipzig Event

Nickel

activated

Original Las Vegas

Pengy & Tigger

Pepper 5th Anniversary LE Gold

The Breath Of Life Fighting CF Antique Nickel/Shiny Copper

The Breath Of Life-Fighting CF Transparent

polished gold/antique nickel,

Utah Micro

Snowboarding

Yemon Yime V2 Antique Bronze

manatee gold

Please help RSG attain this lofty goal!

Yeah, my bad. CR07 is referring to the Compass Rose 07 series. I have all of the Compass Rose coins from the 05 , both 06s and all of the 07 (except the XLE). I even have a sample CR07 BN with the wheel on the back in shiney gold!. Its not trackable, but its the only one. Please, PLEASE someone take pity on me!!!!

James

RLTW~Sua Sponte

I guess I should have been more specific about request. The coin I am interested in is the Compass Rose 2007 LE Two-Tone. I didn't want anyone to be confused by the 'LE' part and think I meant the LE Satin Gold version. The Compass Rose 2007 Two-Tone can easily be confused for the Antique version as well. The coin I was refering to had a mint run of 100 coins. When I said that I had all of the Compass Rose coins in the series, I did not mean to say that I also had the XXLE Copper version as there was only ONE of this finish minted. So I guess you could say I am currently missing 2 of the Compass Rose. So..............................any have a Compass Rose 2007 LE Two Tone they are willing to trade or sell??

James

RLTW~Sua Sponte

Red Shoes Girl. mythical Antique Bronze traquility ;) Does this even exist Has any one ever confirmed it. Might be easier to disprove its for real than it is to find one.

castle man says it exists and a couple of traders say they have it. but it i so close to the AG that one needs to compare them side by side to be sure. and so far, no one is lending me theirs for comparison. heck, i'll send it back!

rsg

Red Shoes Girl. mythical Antique Bronze traquility ;) Does this even exist Has any one ever confirmed it. Might be easier to disprove its for real than it is to find one.

castle man says it exists and a couple of traders say they have it. but it i so close to the AG that one needs to compare them side by side to be sure. and so far, no one is lending me theirs for comparison. heck, i'll send it back!

rsg

I think the inserts are different colors too.

Edited by AtlantaGal

rsg

I think the inserts are different colors too.

my insert says AG but my invoice says antique bronze. that is why i need a bronze to compare.

rsg

I've never tried posting in this part of the forums before but thought I'd give it a go. I'm looking for all three of the lovely Moon Mushrooms......especially the gold one (my heart's desire lol....has been for as long as I can remember though)...but trading for any of them at all would be great because I completely missed out on the sale of these........and they all look gorgeous. So lovely that nobody probably wants to part with them!! :D

My lists (such as they are ;) ) are linked in my sig line.

Available for Trade

Dragonfly talisman, set of 4

Michigan seasonal 2006, set of 4

Chocolate Bunny XLE Copper, set of 2

ISAF/CA Geocoin, set of 3

Russian Nesting Doll XLE gold

Seeking

Astro, set of 4

Any ACGA coin

Any Dutch coin

Cornwall 2007

Isle of Man 2007

Ireland 2007

lots more, so no harm in asking :)

I'm really really looking for a Dark Side of the Cache coin!!!

I have a very limited trader list but a couple of wonderful coins that you might want!!!

Help me find one.. :santa:

YHM

What would you be offering :santa: ? IF it is the "Pink Floyd" one , I have a glittery silver one. Now, maybe that is all it came in. Frankly, it's been Too long ago to remember the different flavors it came in :):anicute:

Edited by fairyhoney

I have a very limited trader list but a couple of wonderful coins that you might want!!!

Help me find one.. :santa:

YHM

I don't have the coin but can I trade for that kitty(avatar).... :santa:

Check out my traders...... :)

Just kidding....

Edited by steel city babes

Help me find one.. :)

YHM

What would you be offering :ph34r: ? IF it is the "Pink Floyd" one , I have a glittery silver one. Now, maybe that is all it came in. Frankly, it's been Too long ago to remember the different flavors it came in :D :D

fairyhoney, could you send over your home coords and the hours you are working this week? you simply have too many coins that i want :laughing:

Help me find one.. :D

YHM

What would you be offering :) ? IF it is the "Pink Floyd" one , I have a glittery silver one. Now, maybe that is all it came in. Frankly, it's been Too long ago to remember the different flavors it came in :D :D

fairyhoney, could you send over your home coords and the hours you are working this week? you simply have too many coins that i want :ph34r:

Hey, I offered you a coin at the Boo :D . Do you remember which one it was :laughing: hmmmm?

Although it will probably be a hopeless case, I'll try it anyway: I am trying to find the Tranquility Portugal in gold, one of the very few TQs missing in my collection. I can offer a TQ Germany Black Forest for a trade. Anybody out there to offer the golden TQ from Protugal?

Regards from Germany

Altix

Help me find one.. :ph34r:

YHM

What would you be offering :laughing: ? IF it is the "Pink Floyd" one , I have a glittery silver one. Now, maybe that is all it came in. Frankly, it's been Too long ago to remember the different flavors it came in :D:)

Any flavor will do! I just would be happy to add the coin to my collection. :D

Yes, I would be willing to trade one naughty kitty!

1 1/2 Ocicat named Hershey (Left)

No returns! :D

1cc83f11-1d20-41b0-a12c-140094e87512.jpg