GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I have only one Trader coin now. Got rid of all the other ones at GCF.

I have a really nice Copper edtion of the event coin that I will trade for something nice.

Just to give you some ideas, I am looking for the Red and the Blue Musketeer coins.

Are those Waymarking coins trackable? If so, I might trade for one of those. Lemme know

1. I have both Red & Blue Musketeer coins (ant. silver) :D

2. Waymarking coins are trackable. I have one but only one so I'm keeping it. :(

3. What does the Event coin look like. Picture, please! :)

CF30

Gimme a day or so and I will have a pic of both front and back.

And the ant. silver is what i am lookin for..... :D

Trade made...my collection of Musketeer coins will be complete. Onto finding a way to get a Waymarking coin...hmmm

So now that the 2008 Geocoin Poker Challenge has come to a close, it's time to move a few of the safety coins. We ran a few extra at each event, in case some were damaged or lost during the play. A few events we were short players, so I have a few extra of those. Each event coin was themed to the location, which you could probably guess. All coins are trackable except the play chips, which are PMS Red, no glitter. Anyway, without blabbing any further:

Geowoodstock 6 -- Yellow Glitter

e9f4acc0-656f-487f-b382-13cb7910d872.jpg

Midwest Geobash -- Green Glitter

609fdb86-65f8-4db0-8106-e9039980b4c1.jpg

GeoRendezvous 2008 -- Red Glitter

14cc8bcd-53e9-4338-900c-1ea994355089.jpg

Geocoinfest 2008 -- Iron Glitter

147efe06-2269-4286-b74f-4ba77e7b38c5.jpg

Actual Play Chips -- Non trackable

d7a70d7f-c7bb-4748-b2dc-5b21eec5f8f4.jpg

Oh yeah, and they're for trade, not for sale.

I have a GCF Dragonfly Talsman geocoins for trade. If anyone is interested, please drop me an email. There were 75 coins made and they are nontrackable. (They are the antique nickel with blue/blue gems).

A couple of you emailed me already, so I already have you on my list.

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

I'm looking to get my hands on this particular geocoin I came across. Sadly I have no coins for trade as I just started this hobby. I was told by another forum member Droo "The beast in the colour you posted is still available from the GeocoinClub for $15 + s&h. You could put in a trade request on the Trading thread to see if a GCC member would buy it for you.... " So I'm putting in my request for help. Thanks in advance

beast.jpg

I won a (unactivated) Garmin Colorado Geocoin from a contest on the Garmin Blog recently.

colorado_geocoin.jpg

(pics of actual coin)

Well, I also recently sold my Garmin Colorado GPSr and bought a Garmin Oregon GPSr... So, I would like to trade my (unactivated) Garmin Colorado geocoin for an (unactivated) Garmin Oregon geocoin.

EDIT: I am *ONLY* looking to trade for a (unactivated) Garmin Oregon Geocoin as pictured below, I am not considering any other trade offers, thanks though.

oregoncoin.jpg

I respond to e-mail the quickest. Thanks in advance.

Edited by A.B.E.L.

Hi guys, I am still open to taking Trades of my Large handmade signature items in requested quantity or assortment for Geocoins. I have had several trades with very please recipients of my tokens. Please let me know via pm if your interested in striking up a deal.

Let me tell ya'll...They're nice!!! Huge lil Mothers!!! :laughing:

Was blown away at their size when I got em...Very Nice! You should hit em up! Didnt get the new Canada or the Crators :anibad:

If you like siggys and handmade coins, you wont be dissapointed! :)

Trading my personal Jellyfish geocoin for 8 pathtags that I do not have. GC.Com trackable with unique icon. You can choose silver, gold or copper finish

42d77204-f161-4e04-85f7-a1c1cdc5f6c4.jpg

What are the path tags you need?

I need to know also. :laughing:

grodan Karin

I would love to list them, but the last time I did, the reply was deleted by a forum mod. Please email me, no PMs. I never check PMs.

We have some Waymarking bounty Geocoins we would love to trade. These are one of a kind coins. Only 300 were made. Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.

thanks!

97e6bb87-7c36-4cf8-9c7a-8953cbe20447.jpg

Email sent.

Coin received!! Awesome coin, thanks Denise...

Thank You Denise for the trade. We love it.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Trading my personal Jellyfish geocoin for 8 pathtags that I do not have. GC.Com trackable with unique icon. You can choose silver, gold or copper finish

I need to know also. :laughing:

grodan Karin

I would love to list them, but the last time I did, the reply was deleted by a forum mod. Please email me, no PMs. I never check PMs.

E-mail sent through your profile.

grodan Karin

I need to know also. :anibad:

grodan Karin

Actually, I Think I Misread just what He/She was trying to say. I thought there were a specific 8 he would be willing to trade different people. I did Not know that he wants 8 for 1 trade :laughing:

I need to know also. :anibad:

grodan Karin

Actually, I Think I Misread just what He/She was trying to say. I thought there were a specific 8 he would be willing to trade different people. I did Not know that he wants 8 for 1 trade :laughing:

I have 8 of 3 different tags available, just shoot me an email.

Anyone have a Yemon Yime V2 coin for trade or know where I can find one?

Thanks

Have you tried asking Yime himself?

I believe these are all gifts, not trades (not sure but I thought that is what he told me).

I will send Yime an email and see if he is also willing to make a trade. I figured I would put out the request to the community first in case anyone had an extra. I have lined up a couple of trades which is great, thanks everyone. I have always wanted a V1 Yime coin, but its almost as tough as a Mount10bike V1 to find....lol

Best Regards,

MRJIFFY

Deliciously Different. Eloquently Evil. Remarkably Ridiculus.

darkyimelongb.jpg

The Dark Yime. Only 42 made, and each one rotten to the core.

Seeking souls to surrender older non-trackables and old school classics.

it would SO help to see a list of what you have and don't have. i have oldies that i like, but would be willing to part with, perhaps. for an old yime. new ones are nice, but i like the old coins. :anicute:

rsg

Deliciously Different. Eloquently Evil. Remarkably Ridiculus.

darkyimelongb.jpg

The Dark Yime. Only 42 made, and each one rotten to the core.

Dang :) I love this one best...something about BN and a coin for me.....I wish I had some old school classics to trade.

Edited by steel city babes

Trading:

Updated trader list:

2008 Copper Four Musketeer coins (have full set)

2008 Dorkfish Lobster (have Extremely rare Albino, Ultra rare Yellow, and Rare Blue)

2008 Nude Geocaching coin

2008 Good Mojo

2008 Halloween Mario coin

Seeking:

Earth turtle (any)

Rainforest Jewel (any)

I Want to Find the Cache (the red/black one)

2007 Dragonfly LE (others colors considered)

2008 Dragonfly (when they ship)

Compass Rose (make offer)

Halloween Compass Rose

Or, make me an offer with what you've got to trade. I'm not picky, well, kinda picky. :)

email me here jrrj@iw.net

*sigh* - the curse of the newbie...no older non-trackables and no old school classics....

oh well, it can go on my hearts desire list...

I feel your pain no traders here either BUT old school my

hubby is kind old I'll trade him for a dark Yime. :)

And to keep on topic looking to trade some Big Beans, Geojellies, and Nerds. Thanks!!!