GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

If any one has any extra Appalachain Fair and Allandale Quilt Coins let me know by emailing me at lifesaver54149@yahoo.com I am looking for these quilt coins to give to my wife for X-Mas. My wife makes quilts and does a very nice job at them for just learning how to make them. I will have to have her post a few pics of some of the ones she has made for X-Mas present for her family this year.

Thanks

Barry of sweetlife

If any one has any extra Appalachain Fair and Allandale Quilt Coins let me know by emailing me at lifesaver54149@yahoo.com I am looking for these quilt coins to give to my wife for X-Mas. My wife makes quilts and does a very nice job at them for just learning how to make them. I will have to have her post a few pics of some of the ones she has made for X-Mas present for her family this year.

Thanks

Barry of sweetlife

I only have the first 2. I for one would LOVE to see her work. I bet they are BEAUTIFUL :huh:

We have some Waymarking bounty Geocoins we would love to trade. These are one of a kind coins. Only 300 were made.

97e6bb87-7c36-4cf8-9c7a-8953cbe20447.jpg

Just to set the record straight 500 of these were minted. They are not limited so there may be more made. They are handed out by Groundspeak at Waymarking promotional events.

Here's the text from the Seattle Art & Seek Waymarking Promotion page...

"Beginning July 14th, participants can seek out and waymark official works of art around the city of Seattle. Find and create the best waymark for each and you may be eligible to win a limited-edition Waymarking Bounty geocoin!"

There is no mention of how many coins have been minted. Originally, they stated that there were about 300 pieces of artwork that they wanted Waymarked for this promotion.

That's why I asked Groundspeak and they clarified that there were 500 minted.

Found a coin while surfing around today, a spinning santas christmas coin, think that was the name. It is shaped as a Santa and he has a spinning wheel where you can see what to wish for.

Anyone has one to trade? Really nice coin.

grodan Karin

traderlist at www.geocoincollection.com under grodan & fiabus

Looking to get rid of these two coins.

I love geocoins BN Activated, with logs, adoptable

Spring Chick 2008 Geocoin activated, adoptable

My seekeinglist at www.geocoincollection.com under grodan & fiabus.

I´m not that picky, cause I really want to trade these away.

Maybe something christmasrelated? You give me an offer.

grodan Karin

Still have the coins so feel fre to make offers.

I have only one Trader coin now. Got rid of all the other ones at GCF.

I have a really nice Copper edtion of the event coin that I will trade for something nice.

Just to give you some ideas, I am looking for the Red and the Blue Musketeer coins.

Are those Waymarking coins trackable? If so, I might trade for one of those. Lemme know

Hello and Good eveing everyone, we are posting to see if anyone has a extra Kolner Dom Geocoin/Copper for trade? This is a beautiful geocoin and copper is our favrite metal and we would be honored to be able to trade someone that may have a extra of one of these coins. please send us a meaage at our email at lifesaver54149@yahoo.com if anyone is interested in doing ageocoin trade with us.

Thanks in advance

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

I have a really nice Copper edtion of the event coin that I will trade for something nice.

Just to give you some ideas, I am looking for the Red and the Blue Musketeer coins.

Are those Waymarking coins trackable? If so, I might trade for one of those. Lemme know

1. I have both Red & Blue Musketeer coins (ant. silver) :(

2. Waymarking coins are trackable. I have one but only one so I'm keeping it. :)

3. What does the Event coin look like. Picture, please! :lol:

CF30

1. I have both Red & Blue Musketeer coins (ant. silver) :(

2. Waymarking coins are trackable. I have one but only one so I'm keeping it. :)

3. What does the Event coin look like. Picture, please! :lol:

CF30

Gimme a day or so and I will have a pic of both front and back.

And the ant. silver is what i am lookin for..... :D

Hi,

I bought an extra geocoinfest version of the Yemon-Yime if anyone is interested.

I'd love any special version of any Chris Crake's coin if anyone has one they would be willing to part with

or a Crystal Fairy

or Kolner Dom LE 2-tone

yimefront.jpg

yimeback.jpg

pm or email me if interested

thank you

LJ

Edited by BVnLJ

Seeking the following coins:

The Herd

Cache Critters - Baa

Have to trade:

GCC Spy Geocoin (adoptable)

Geopuppy

Geowoodstock 5 Tie-Dye Shirt

Good Mojo - Version 1 (doll version)

Grape Cache (Gold)

Grape Cache (Silver-translucent colors)

Jersey Diner Hitman Event (Gold)

Kansas Sunshine 2008 (Antique Silver)

Kids & Caching (Antique Silver)

Kids & Caching (Gold)

Kids & Caching (BN -artist edition)

World's Best Dad (BN)

Hi,

I bought an extra geocoinfest version of the Yemon-Yime if anyone is interested.

I'd love any special version of any Chris Crake's coin if anyone has one they would be willing to part with

or a Crystal Fairy

or Kolner Dom LE 2-tone

yimefront.jpg

yimeback.jpg

pm or email me if interested

thank you

LJ

This yime i like very much, great design :ph34r::laughing::anibad::)

1. I have both Red & Blue Musketeer coins (ant. silver) :anibad:

2. Waymarking coins are trackable. I have one but only one so I'm keeping it. :ph34r:

3. What does the Event coin look like. Picture, please! :laughing:

CF30

Copper

CoinFestEventcoin001.jpg

CoinFestEventcoin002-1.jpg

I have my 2008 personals for trade, gave a bunch away at GCF.

I also have hitchhikers guide glitter editions, london phone booths and red pirate treasure maps and golden yimes (traded). :ph34r:

Wish list is in my sig line. Or will trade my personals for other personals I don't have.

4481c708-7c35-4103-bb41-358277be3b5f.jpg

Edited by avroair

1. I have both Red & Blue Musketeer coins (ant. silver) :anibad:

2. Waymarking coins are trackable. I have one but only one so I'm keeping it. :ph34r:

3. What does the Event coin look like. Picture, please! :laughing:

CF30

Copper

CoinFestEventcoin001.jpg

CoinFestEventcoin002-1.jpg

Thanks Ron! Here's the ant. silver version (regular edition):

DSC02819.jpgDSC02818.jpg

and the shiney gold (volunteer edition):

DSC02814.jpgDSC02813.jpg

Edited by DresselDragons

I have my 2008 personals for trade, gave a bunch away at GCF.

I also have hitchhikers guide glitter editions, london phone booths and red pirate treasure maps and golden yimes. :laughing:

I find my self wishing yet again that I had something from your seeking list to trade!!

*Sigh* Next year i'm going to GCF!

DITTO.............. :ph34r:

I have all four versions of the Dragonfly Talisman geocoins for TRADE. I would really like to trade for some of the Mimbres SE coins that I don't have (I have Green and Purple already). However, there are lots of coins that I am longing for and am open to trades for other coins on my seeking list (look up TB28EKJ for my list).

I also have some of the Gold XLE Matryoshka Russian Dolls for trade as well.

Thanks for looking!

for all of you waiting for your sig items, here are a few i threw on the scanner. sorry for the poor quality, but you can see how cool they turned out, well sorta. bagging and packing now, shipping on saturday.

2945275511_bbee7d3bd3_o.jpg

if you offered to donate coins to the benefits auctions, please let me know.

lara

Edited by RedShoesGirl

for all of you waiting for your sig items, here are a few i threw on the scanner. sorry for the poor quality, but you can see how cool they turned out, well sorta. bagging and packing now, shipping on saturday.

if you offered to donate coins to the benefits auctions, please let me know.

lara

Those look really cool. :laughing:

Does anyone have a copper/blue four musketeers coin to trade? I'm setting up my first cache (yay me!) and it's a multi-cache based on The Three Musketeers book. Each stage is painted blue with a silver cross. I just went to buy one, but the blue are now sold out, ouch! I am now very sad :(

Please Help! I have short traders list I can email to anyone interested.

Shoot me an email with your trader list and I'll take a look

jrrj@iw.net

Does anyone have a copper/blue four musketeers coin to trade? I'm setting up my first cache (yay me!) and it's a multi-cache based on The Three Musketeers book. Each stage is painted blue with a silver cross. I just went to buy one, but the blue are now sold out, ouch! I am now very sad :(

Please Help! I have short traders list I can email to anyone interested.

I got a couple if you are interested, I could send you a set and have them bolted to each stage of the cache? Make a running story theme around it.

Not related:

I have a strange request, I am looking to trade my personal coin for a travel bug dogtag (unactivated). Have a travel bug in mind and need a tag. trade made!

Edited by avroair