GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Hello all,

I have just started Geocaching. I came across a little Travel Gnome Geocoin and my daughter and I are helping him on his way. I would love to get one for my daughter to send ahead of us on our trip out west. Unfortunately I do not have any coins to trade. Does anyone have a gnome for sale? Thank you for your time.

Techtistic

there is a "lucky gnome" on ebay now.

rsg

Hello all,

I have just started Geocaching. I came across a little Travel Gnome Geocoin and my daughter and I are helping him on his way. I would love to get one for my daughter to send ahead of us on our trip out west. Unfortunately I do not have any coins to trade. Does anyone have a gnome for sale? Thank you for your time.

Techtistic

Darn double post thumb_postwhore.gif

Edited by IBcrashen

Hello all,

Techtistic

If its the Travel Gnome coin I have a green one for you. :P Just send me your address and I would be glad to send it your way.

Hello all,

Techtistic

If its the Travel Gnome coin I have a green one for you. :) Just send me your address and I would be glad to send it your way.

You are So kind hearted and quick :D

If its the Travel Gnome coin I have a green one for you. :) Just send me your address and I would be glad to send it your way.

Yes, it is the Travel Gnome. Wow, thank you so much IBcrashen! I will send you my address right away. :D

your so lucky, ive been wanting to get the travel gnomes for ages, but havent had much luck, so i ended up getting myself one of the lucky gnomes instead. i hope to get the other lil gnomes eventually though ;)

i dont have any trades but anyone would like to give my son a geocoin to take with him oversea's while he is at war{service}.we dont have alot of money and would like to give couple to him before he leaves.my son is the one who got me into geocaching i think it would be great to give him a little geosomething to keep him closer to our hearts,seeing he might not be able to cache while overseas.just a thought,e-mail me

thanks "the moop along" for the geocoins for my son .they arrived today,he is really going to flip out when i give these to him just before he leaves.

Updated my lists to remove the recent trades, and added my wishful thinking coins back in..

Available for Trade:

Chache Movers

Geoswag coin and pin club 1 year anniversary Micro

Geocaching police squad 2007

Lettuce Go Caching

CDN

March of the Penguins Gold

Cockatoo LE

Bushwacking Pirate sword Red and Antique Silver

DNF Gold

Dive into caching Gold

Some updates and revisions, although most are wishful thinking! :rolleyes::santa: :

Dorkfish Seahorse (Any)

Geosquid

Geoparrothead Team Thorny

Geoparrothead Nielsenc

London Phone Booth 2006

Shopp99er Blue Hawaii

Shop99er Tiki 2007

007BidD

Thanks to everyone who's traded so far :santa:

Anything your interested in trading (or selling) send me an email through my profile.

We have some Waymarking bounty Geocoins we would love to trade. These are one of a kind coins. Only 300 were made.

97e6bb87-7c36-4cf8-9c7a-8953cbe20447.jpg

Just to set the record straight 500 of these were minted. They are not limited so there may be more made. They are handed out by Groundspeak at Waymarking promotional events.

If you live in the greater Seattle area there are still coins available through the Seattle Art and Seek Waymarking contest. Most of the art pieces are in Seattle, but there is one in Kent and one in Diablo, WA

We have some Waymarking bounty Geocoins we would love to trade. These are one of a kind coins. Only 300 were made.

Just to set the record straight 500 of these were minted. They are not limited so there may be more made. They are handed out by Groundspeak at Waymarking promotional events.

If you live in the greater Seattle area there are still coins available through the Seattle Art and Seek Waymarking contest. Most of the art pieces are in Seattle, but there is one in Kent and one in Diablo, WA

We submitted the one for Kent today :santa: I hear Groundspeak would be open to more contests like this, so I'd encourage you all to get in touch with your local public arts people and have them contact Groundspeak. (But please wait until we're all done trading the ones we won :rolleyes: )

i dont have any trades but anyone would like to give my son a geocoin to take with him oversea's while he is at war{service}.we dont have alot of money and would like to give couple to him before he leaves.my son is the one who got me into geocaching i think it would be great to give him a little geosomething to keep him closer to our hearts,seeing he might not be able to cache while overseas.just a thought,e-mail me

thanks "the moop along" for the geocoins for my son .they arrived today,he is really going to flip out when i give these to him just before he leaves.

received couple more coins today thanks everyone for giving such nice gifts to my son who is fighting for our geocaching freedom.

Edited by 0newithwild

I have my "Geocaching has gone to the dogs" coin available for trade. I have a few in black nickel and polished gold and some AE in antique copper. The AE versions are available through trade only.

Although it is not a great picture, here is a picture of the my artist edition. There are only 30 minted and finished in antique copper. These are available by trade or gift only. The sky is white with translucent blue clouds. Also the pink on the dogs ears and tongue is translucent. Please email me if you are interested in trading.

copper%20copy-small.png

Hi folks,

some of you maybe already noticed the sale of this coin, but this is the developers edition which is not for sale.

If you like to trade one of your unactivated trackable (personal?) coin(s), please contact me via my profile.

I'm looking for any coin that is not in my collection yet.

5e3a08f6-2525-4dba-b201-645b9d48a5bb.jpg

cu

Thorsten

Updated my lists to remove the recent trades, and added my wishful thinking coins back in..

Available for Trade:

Geocoin Forums (V.2)

Chache Movers

Geoswag coin and pin club 1 year anniversary Micro

Geocaching police squad 2007

Lettuce Go Caching

CDN

"1 Oackbucks" (x2) Expires Dec 08 and Dec 09

March of the Penguins Gold

Cockatoo LE

Bushwacking Pirate sword Red and Antique Silver

Hibiscus Flip Flop Gold

DNF Gold

Seeking

New Brunswick ACGA

Prince Edward Island ACGA

Nova Scotia ACGA

Hawaii Volcano National Park (Satin Gold)

Dorkfish Seahorse (Any)

Pearlwinds Caching oyster

Tethys C Ammonite Any/all of the four coins in the set

Kootenay Pirates

Mighty Shark (Any finish)

Hawaii Pineapple

Geosquid

2007 compass rose

Geoparrothead Team Thorny

Geoparrothead Nielsenc

London Phone Booth 2006

MGA 2006 (Silver)

Shopp99er Blue Hawaii

Shop99er Tiki 2007

007BidD

Team Sand Dollar coins

Anything your interested in trading (or selling) send me an email through my profile.

I was just able to pick up a set of ammonites right from Tethys C. E-mail him and he may be able to help you out in your desire to have a set.

kayn_os

Just found this one in someones Inventory list.

Tranquility German Black Forest

I think it´s really cool and since I am from Germany I´d like to get one of those. :rolleyes:

Does someone have some informtion on it, or even one for trade?

Please PM me.

Thx

Tschakko

there are three tranquilities that are germany inspired:

• "German — Nickel" Edition:: Enamals: black / red(t) / yellow(t) / black; Metals: Nickel

• "German — Gold" Edition:: Enamals: black / red(t) / yellow(t) / black; Metals: Gold

• "German Black Forest" Edition:: Enamals: black / red(t) / yellow(t) / black; Metals: Black Nickel — THIS IS A MINT ERROR 25 Made

of the three, the black forest is the least attractive. the other two pop up now and again on e-bay and on trading lists.

we will keep an eye out for you!

rsg

Just found this one in someones Inventory list.

Tranquility German Black Forest

I think it´s really cool and since I am from Germany I´d like to get one of those. :(

Does someone have some informtion on it, or even one for trade?

Please PM me.

Thx

Tschakko

there are three tranquilities that are germany inspired:

• "German — Nickel" Edition:: Enamals: black / red(t) / yellow(t) / black; Metals: Nickel

• "German — Gold" Edition:: Enamals: black / red(t) / yellow(t) / black; Metals: Gold

• "German Black Forest" Edition:: Enamals: black / red(t) / yellow(t) / black; Metals: Black Nickel — THIS IS A MINT ERROR 25 Made

of the three, the black forest is the least attractive. the other two pop up now and again on e-bay and on trading lists.

we will keep an eye out for you!

rsg

Thank u very much rsg, I did not know there were that many different kinds germany related...

I guess I won´t get a Black-Forest edition, but I think any of the other two will be great too :rolleyes:

Still available for trade:

ADOPT A SITE-ANTIQUE SILVER

ADOPT A SITE-GOLD

AIRBORNE EVENT 2008- COPPER VOLUNTEER

AIRBORNE EVENT 2008-POLISHED NICKEL

CANADA MICRO PUCK – GO BEAVER GO

CAT GOT YOUR CACHE-GOLD

CLADDAGH-PURPLE

DEAF AWARENESS-ORANGE

EARTH TURTLE 2008 - GREEN

GCC FEBRUARY 2006-GHOST OF CACHING PAST

GEOCOINFEST MULTIEVENT-AOTEAROA

GEOCOIN NERDS v2-BLEBERRY

GEOGUITAR-N8TURGRL

GEOJELLIES 3- GRAY DOG/TRADERDELL

GEOJELLIES-BIG BEAN-N8TURGRL/ICYDREAMER

GEOWOODSTOCK 5 POKER MARKER-ANTIQUE GOLD

HAMMER OF THOR-BRONZE

HAWAII MICRO

HAZARD/PERRY COUNTY TOUR

HOCKEY JERSEY-NICKEL- #69 TEAM EVERYWHERE

JUKEBOX MEMORY – NICKEL LE

KD&PRETTIERHALF 4000 Thanks for the Caches

LETTERBOXING-TWO TONE BLACK/GOLD

MAGC-AIRBORNE CHAPTER LE

MARKTA

MILE HIGH BENCHMARK

NOLEFAN9399-SILVER

NORTHEAST OHIO NEOGEO CACHERS 2006

OKINAWA – NICKEL

QUAD CACHER - PURPLE

SEIZE THE DAY- ANTIQUE COPPER LE

SEIZE THE DAY –ANTIQUE GOLD

THE GREAT OUTDOORS-ANTIQUE GOLD

TIKI STOMP EVENT 2008

Activated coins for trade:

GEOCOIN COLLECTING-ANTIQUE GOLD

KENNEL CLUB

LEADERBOARD GEOCOIN

WSGASKINS GEODIESEL 2007 –ANTIQUE SILVER/DIAMOND

Edited by n8turgrl

received another coin today ,thanks to everyone who gave a gift to my son.

I am looking for a Geo Yuk coin. Please note this coin will not be for me but something special for someone else. If anyone is interested in parting with one, please drop me an email or pm. Thanks... tsun :D

We been looking for one as well for a long time. We don't even know who made them. We have searched but can't seem to find anything about this awesome geocoin. :blink: Any info in how we could get onewould be greatly appreciated. Tsun Havent had any luck either. We are interested in trading for one. Anyone has a extra please contact us thru our profile or pm us.

Thank You

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Seeking a MWGB Parrot coin! Engraving: renruts##. Color: Unknown.

Can some one please help me with this quest? I contracted renruts & they say they cannot trade with me as the parrots they have left are for friends & trades while at GeocoinFest. Can someone PLEASE pick one up there for me? I would be ever so grateful! I would trade my parrot for one or an equivilant coin from my trader list.

Thanks, CF30

Can some one please help me with this quest? I contracted renruts & they say they cannot trade with me as the parrots they have left are for friends & trades while at GeocoinFest. Can someone PLEASE pick one up there for me? I would be ever so grateful! I would trade my parrot for one or an equivilant coin from my trader list.

Thanks, CF30

Sarah, We are also looking for Renruts MWGB Parrot coin as well that Hogwild had made as a group project, if someone going to GCF runs into them also could you please pick us up a parrot coins as well, if they have them there? We have extras and would do a parot to parrot trade. Much appreciated in advance.

Sarah, did you by chance get ClickChik? Still dont know how to find them in Gc.com searched their name and we come up empty every time, we dont know if we spelled their name wrong or what. Much help here would be appreciated as well.

Thank You

Edited by sweetlife

if i find them i will pick up some extra MWGB parrot coins for you guy's ,so excited to be going in couple days this will be our first geocoin event but sad that my oldest won,t make it {oversea's at war}pitt. is only 150 miles from were we live so awsome. :huh:

Edited by 0newithwild
if i find them i will pick up some extra MWGB parrot coins for you guy's ,so excited to be going in couple days this will be our first geocoin event but sad that my oldest won,t make it {oversea's at war}pitt. is only 150 miles from were we live so awsome. :huh:
Why that is very nice of you, we really appreciate that Onewithwind. WIt is a very kind gesture. Much appreciated then you will ever know. Thank You

hi looking to set up trade for http://www.compassrosegeocoin.com/marinerastrolabe.php when it comes out as the aussie dollar has crashed

anthus decoder silver

around the world in 80 caches green

sydney round coin silver

sydney koala copper

sydney koala silver (trade only)

Enigma

cache critters by mackey

Caching bug silver

dutch micro

Denmark Skal

lizardZ decypher coin V1

skinguy silver

Solvognen Sunchariot (copper)

signal Denmark

signal Canada

signal Australia

surfboard dots

cinema boxers 10th anniversary ant. silver

Ellandel australia (BN)

Ellandel Singapore (BN)

dragonfly 07 yellow

karma fairy glitter LE

hector's dolphin BN

geocaching dragon v2 ruby eyes

Navigation Series - gold quadrant

Crowesfeat30

LOTR silver

cropcircle v2

dliming bronze

compass rose 07 ant silver

three roses midnight rose

London Round nickel

Thanks, CF30

Sarah, We are also looking for Renruts MWGB Parrot coin as well that Hogwild had made as a group project, if someone going to GCF runs into them also could you please pick us up a parrot coins as well, if they have them there? We have extras and would do a parot to parrot trade. Much appreciated in advance.

Sarah, did you by chance get ClickChik? Still dont know how to find them in Gc.com searched their name and we come up empty every time, we dont know if we spelled their name wrong or what. Much help here would be appreciated as well.

Thank You

We got your email thru GC.com, and replied back to you thru our regular email, did you ever get it regarding the MWGB parrot coins? Let us know.

Here's the text from the Seattle Art & Seek Waymarking Promotion page...

"Beginning July 14th, participants can seek out and waymark official works of art around the city of Seattle. Find and create the best waymark for each and you may be eligible to win a limited-edition Waymarking Bounty geocoin!"

There is no mention of how many coins have been minted. Originally, they stated that there were about 300 pieces of artwork that they wanted Waymarked for this promotion.

Thanks, CF30

Thank You

We got your email thru GC.com, and replied back to you thru our regular email, did you ever get it regarding the MWGB parrot coins? Let us know.

Yes and I thought I'd sent you a reply. :huh: But I cannot seem to find it in my "Sent" file. :P I just need your address. & I'll get the ClickChik parrot flying to ya. B)

CF30

(gotta find out what happened to that reply..... weird...)

Thanks, CF30

Thank You

Yes and I thought I'd sent you a reply. :huh: But I cannot seem to find it in my "Sent" file. :P I just need your address. & I'll get the ClickChik parrot flying to ya. B)

CF30

That is weird...Val is asleep,mail it to her:

:lol:

Edited by sweetlife

Thanks, CF30

Thank You

CF30

That is weird...Val is asleep,mail it to her:

*snip*

Got it! Delete your address if you'd feel more comfortable. :(

CF30