GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I am looking for the "Canada Micro black nickel Christmas edition", can someone help me?

I really want it...

:(

largemicrocollection.jpg

I have one left, but notice you don't have anything to trade on your trader list.

I have not updated that list in a long time, i forgot my login... :laughing:

I will search through what i got and send u a PM tonight ( I am at work right now).

Would be really great to have one of those :)

Edit:

Ok, the thing I know I can offer is either one of these:

Happy Caching Coins

Just email me your list later. The one I have is black nickel in case you were wondering.

I have an extra Moun10Bike V3 to trade for saleable coinage. I will be entertaining trade offers through the weekend. (Please be specific in your offer) Shoot me an email (NO PMs please, they most likely will go unnoticed) and I'll put your offer in the hat. If I don't get right back to you, please be patient. I'll be offline more than on, but will reply as soon as I can. Thx. ~57'

Edit.... For the newer folks... the trackable Moun10Bike coins have been activated and the man himself "M10B" retains ownership, with the understanding that his coins are not to be sold. Just so there's no big surprises. ~Me

Edited by 57chevy

I have an extra Moun10Bike V3 for trade. I will be entertaining trade offers through the weekend. Shoot me an email (NO PMs please, they most likely will go unnoticed) and I'll put your offer in the hat. If I don't get right back to you, please be patient. I'll be offline more than on, but will reply as soon as I can. Thx. ~57'

Edit.... For the newer folks... the trackable Moun10Bike coins have been activated and the man himself "M10B" retains ownership, with the understanding that the coins are not to be sold. So there's no big surprises. ~Me

Email sent....

Cheers

Looking for "Key to the cache" coin LE gold/silver.

Have my Celtic Hourglass in Antique Copper AE for trade. (only 10 made)

I also have the polished gold and polished silver versions of this coin and .925 sterling AE (only 10 made) for other coins. There are so many out there and so many I dont have. I dont have a list anywhere, but you can see what I have on my profile. Let me know what you have or if you have your own coin. I also have a Copper Seventhson Gear and a Hazard-Perry Tour II for trade as well.

Some I'm looking for are:

Crown of Thorns - Ant. copper

Gecko Lizard (funny animal series)

Quadrant

Dog days of summer

Geo Dog

Pawstraction

Flip Flops

Dragonfly

Thanks!!

<--------One

Edited by Arrow One

I have an extra Moun10Bike V3 to trade for saleable coinage. I will be entertaining trade offers through the weekend. (Please be specific in your offer) Shoot me an email (NO PMs please, they most likely will go unnoticed) and I'll put your offer in the hat. If I don't get right back to you, please be patient. I'll be offline more than on, but will reply as soon as I can. Thx. ~57'

Edit.... For the newer folks... the trackable Moun10Bike coins have been activated and the man himself "M10B" retains ownership, with the understanding that his coins are not to be sold. Just so there's no big surprises. ~Me

I've had quite a positive response, and think I've responded to everybody that has contacted me, I had a minor hiccup with my puter but it's all ok now... I think. So if you contacted me and haven't heard anything, please try again. I'm still considering offers till Sunday afternoon.. evening ish.. ~57'

Ok, so I ended up with a Groundspeak 2007 Lackey coin for trade. This coin, as many know, is activated and owned by Signal the Frog. It will not be adopted over to individual accounts. I would like to trade this coin off for a few nice coins that I've been able to miss lately.

If anyone wants it, please email me with a list of traders, or where I can find your posted list.

Thanks in advance.

TMA

Got the Lackey traded off, and I traded an Oakbucks Free Die Side coin. Still got a couple free die side coins for trade. Cheap offers accepted :blink:

TMA

This is our first time doing this, so we are a little green on the proper protocol. We have the steel and crimson versions of the Dragonfly Talisman coin. We also have 2 Earth Turtle 2008, colors shown in picture. What we are looking for in trade is an original Earth Turtle of any color. All are unactivated. I only took them out of the plastic to take a picture. We would like the ET to be unactivated as well. Please email us through our profile.

71f29c7f-e9ee-47f8-8b6e-2e382e5b0c2c.jpg

Edited by bnprood

So, I just finished dropping a bunch of "old" coins from my collection. I figure I'd offer them up for trade here first:

Balla & Silly Silver (Activated)

Southside Gang Challenge Event Gold (Activated)

Frozen Bone Gold (Activated)

Triple Wisdom Nickel (Activated)

Triple Wisdom Black Nickel (Activated)

Micro Micro Silver (v1)

Poffertjes Copper 2006 Event

78 Tour France Event

Big City Cachoids Glow LE

Geocat Copper

Fliegenpilz Gold

Geofaex Gold

Duncan Clan Copper

Makin Tracks Silver

Go and Get Em Nine Ball

Hazard Perry County Event I

Frozen Bone Silver

Southside Gang Challenge Event Silver LE

Anthus Decoder Silver

Sequoia National Monument Gold

Smokey Mountain National Park 10 cent stamp

Smokey Mountain National Park 75 cent stamp

thanks for looking

TMA

So, I just finished dropping a bunch of "old" coins from my collection. I figure I'd offer them up for trade here first:

Micro Micro Silver (v1)

78 Tour France Event

Geocat Copper

Fliegenpilz Gold

Geofaex Gold

Duncan Clan Copper

Makin Tracks Silver

Go and Get Em Nine Ball

Frozen Bone Silver

Anthus Decoder Silver

thanks for looking

TMA

A few gone

Edited by The Moop Along

Micro Micro Silver (v1)

78 Tour France Event

Geocat Copper

Fliegenpilz Gold

Geofaex Gold

Duncan Clan Copper

Makin Tracks Silver

Go and Get Em Nine Ball

Frozen Bone Silver

Anthus Decoder Silver

thanks for looking

TMA

A few gone

E-mail sent toyou. Holding thumbs!

grodan Karin

I'm still waiting to hear from a couple of people that cointacted me, and I wanted to say Thank You to everyone that emailed me, but.. Just like the Highlander said... "There can be only one", I will be going through all the offers today, and once I hear back from a couple folks, I'll find this thing a new home this evening. Thanks again. ~57~

Still waiting to hear back from one person...

Edited by 57chevy

I'm still waiting to hear from a couple of people that cointacted me, and I wanted to say Thank You to everyone that emailed me, but.. Just like the Highlander said... "There can be only one", I will be going through all the offers today, and once I hear back from a couple folks, I'll find this thing a new home this evening. Thanks again. ~57~

waiting with bated breath!

rsg

Ok.. Again.. Thank you to the immense offerings of some very generous people! I will say that I'm still waiting on a reply from one trader just to be fair. In the process of sorting through all the offers I was forced to make some decisions as to what I wanted to see... first.. that it go to someone that didn't already have one, and believe me.. that knocked out some seriously sweet offers. And in the spirit of the game I wanted to see it travel, so I limited it to traders outside the U.S. so... that's where I'm at right now, I've contacted the majority of people that fall in these unfortunate categories. The final decision has yet to be made thanks to differing time zones. Cache on.... ~57

TRADE MADE..... HEADED NORTH... :rolleyes:

Edited by 57chevy

Hope that wasn't me holding you up. email sent.

Ok.. Again.. Thank you to the immense offerings of some very generous people! I will say that I'm still waiting on a reply from one trader just to be fair. In the process of sorting through all the offers I was forced to make some decisions as to what I wanted to see... first.. that it go to someone that didn't already have one, and believe me.. that knocked out some seriously sweet offers. And in the spirit of the game I wanted to see it travel, so I limited it to traders outside the U.S. so... that's where I'm at right now, I've contacted the majority of people that fall in these unfortunate categories. The final decision has yet to be made thanks to differing time zones. Cache on.... ~57

Trading:

2008 Good Mojo

2008 Tree Frog Nickel (LE)

2008 Crake Mimbres Black Nickel

2008 Crake Mimbres Antiqued Bronze

2008 Tetanka Pejula Antique Copper - Bronze

2008 Deadliest Cache - Antique Gold

2008 North Atlantic Lobster - Extremely Rare Albino (2nd minting pre-ordered)

2008 North Atlantic Lobster - Ultra Rare Yellow (2nd minting pre-ordered)

2008 North Atlantic Lobster - Rare Blue (2nd minting pre-ordered)

Seeking:

2007 Dragonfly LE

2008 Assasin's Creed Four Musketeers black/silver

2008 Deadliest Cache (Antique Nickel or Gold LE)

Compass Rose (any)

contact me here:

jrrj@iw.net

Trading:

2008 Good Mojo

Seeking:

2007 Dragonfly LE

Compass Rose (any)

contact me here:

jrrj@iw.net

Email sent. :rolleyes:

I am seeking to purchase some of the 888 event geocoins. I still need Florida and Mississippi. I may also need Atlanta, Idaho, California, and Hawaii (if I don't win them on E-bay).

Anyone have the ones I need? Your help in completing this set would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by CornCrazy

What the heck? Where did this one come from?? I've heard rumors of a Groundspeak-issued Wherigo coin (not to be confused with the Garmin Colorado/Oregon versions), but this is the first I've seen...

WherigoGeocoin.jpg

Hmmn. Wonder how you get one? :rolleyes::huh::huh:

Only one person has one as far as I know and it's the same person who had the Waymarking coins in this thread initially. This coin has not been officially released by Groundspeak yet nor have the perameters for obtaining one been outlined.

Edited by AtlantaGal

I am new to trading, and I am looking to start slow.

I have a couple extras of the Waymarking Bounty Coin that I would like to trade. Send me an email if you are interested.

97e6bb87-7c36-4cf8-9c7a-8953cbe20447.jpg

Thank you for your interest in trading for the Waymarking Bounty Coin. I’m sorry to tell you, that they have all been spoken for. If I happen to get any more I will make another post in the forums.

Well, we are sold out now but I have two coins left from my collection and am interested in trading for interesting coins. I would prefer irregular shapes and preferably one of the navigation coins out there but will consider other interesting ideas.

Please send me a note through my profile describing your coin. Here is the pic of ours...

7d5ac152-24d4-49de-a35f-48eeb82f29ac.jpg

I have extra California coins to trade....(brand new not registered at all)

I also have extra Canada coins that are also new.

I have the following in my collection:

Texas

Washington

West Tennessee

California

Canada

USA Geocoin

I'd like to trade for any other coins that are out there.

THANKS

Kiltsurfer

Gee, never noticed this pinned thread before...why does there need to be a pinned thread 290 pages long for trading? Was there getting to be too many trading threads? Kinda makes it difficult when you are looking for a specific coin.

Anyway, you would have seen my earlier post. I tell you what I would really like to find is the Hithhiker's Guide to the Galaxy coins. I would trade or even buy these.

Cheers

Mike

Trading:

2008 Good Mojo

Seeking:

2007 Dragonfly LE

Compass Rose (any)

CSI coin

Birka

Tranquility

I'm sure there's more....the more I look the more I want :)

contact me here:

jrrj@iw.net

Email sent. :D

Trades made. Still have some traders left. Updated wish list :anicute:

I have a few of these:

PinkRibbonLE.jpg

Cachers for the Cure Pink Ribbon LE Gold (100 made)

I am looking for:

2007 Earth Turtle - Any

2008 Earth Turtle - Purple, Dark Green or Red

Astro Geocoin - Any

Waymarking Geocoin

i wish i could get one of those pink ribbon coins id like to set it traveling in memory of my nan. sadly i dont have any of the coins you want to trade for one.

I have a few of these:

PinkRibbonLE.jpg

Cachers for the Cure Pink Ribbon LE Gold (100 made)

I am looking for:

2007 Earth Turtle - Any

2008 Earth Turtle - Purple, Dark Green or Red

Astro Geocoin - Any

Waymarking Geocoin

i wish i could get one of those pink ribbon coins id like to set it traveling in memory of my nan. sadly i dont have any of the coins you want to trade for one.

Ditto, for my cousin Jenny!