GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Hi

I have a Moun10bike V3 up for trade.

Please send a message if you are interested in making an offer - I'll try to reply as they come, but I'm away from 22nd August to 1st September. Probably I should make this post after, but I'm here now and I guess it gives you time to think about it.

So, when I get back, I'll respond to any queries that arise in the meantime and accept the most attractive offer on, say 3rd Sept.

Hope that's OK

KH

Edited by Kitty Hawk

Thanks for reminding me, tadpole379! :D BUMP!!

Looking for MWGB Parrots!!! I need Parrots from the following people:

rivercity - RC##

renruts - renruts##

ParentsofSAM - PoSAM##

SAMrGRITS - SassyGal

SAMrGRITS - AshBoo

SAMrGRITS - Moo

Click Chick - CC-###

Arf2-D2 - Arf-D###

Please contact me so we can trade MWGP Parrots!!! Eight more to go!

CF30

rivercity - RC##

renruts - renruts##

ParentsofSAM - PoSAM##

SAMrGRITS - SassyGal

SAMrGRITS - AshBoo

SAMrGRITS - Moo

Click Chick - CC-###

Arf2-D2 - Arf-D###

CF30

would anyone like to trade me just one parrot for my collection. don't need all of them, but would love to have one example. i still have teddy bears from GW6 to trade.

lara/rsg

rivercity - RC##

renruts - renruts##

ParentsofSAM - PoSAM##

SAMrGRITS - SassyGal

SAMrGRITS - AshBoo

SAMrGRITS - Moo

Click Chick - CC-###

Arf2-D2 - Arf-D###

CF30

would anyone like to trade me just one parrot for my collection. don't need all of them, but would love to have one example. i still have teddy bears from GW6 to trade.

lara/rsg

Have no parrots, have no teddy bears, but have one of the little round "objects that can not be mentioned" that I'd love to switch out for one of your little bears for Hanna!

Naomi :D

Thanks for reminding me, tadpole379! :anibad: BUMP!!

rivercity - RC##

renruts - renruts##

ParentsofSAM - PoSAM##

SAMrGRITS - SassyGal

SAMrGRITS - AshBoo

SAMrGRITS - Moo

Click Chick - CC-###

Arf2-D2 - Arf-D###

CF30

lara/rsg

Have no parrots, have no teddy bears, but have one of the little round "objects that can not be mentioned" that I'd love to switch out for one of your little bears for Hanna!

Naomi :blink:

okey dokey, will put one in your package of handmade sigs just for you!

lara

lara/rsg

No worries, Lara, I have included (at least) one in the package I'm sending you. :anibad:

CF30

way cool! i have put something "unique" in your package too. :blink:

rsg

I'm looking for a trade for the 080808 Infinitity Geocoin, the one that was sold on Geoswag. Can't tell what metal is was, possibly a copper version. Anyhow, it's the only one they sold on their presale page. Please let me know if you are willing to trade me one. Thanks :anibad:

Hi Tsun

did you get a trade allready? I bought one from the shop, but i really don't matter to send it back to usa. Just let me know.

Paulo

Hi again,

I'm still looking for a few Tranquility Coins :

Only 3 to go !!

Tranquility "Light" Rhodium

Tranquility 2-Tone Black Nickel and Copper

Tranquility Mardi Gras

I have to offer :

4 Musketeers Imperial Purple, Cardinal Red, Cavalier Gren

RainForest Jewel V1 Gold

Tracking Time

Earth Turtle 2007 Nickel

Earth Turtle 2008 (Green, Blue (Silver))

GCC January 2006 ROT 13

Quebec 2008 Geocoin Snowy Owl (Silver, Gold LE or Black Nickel XLE)

Tiki Stubborn Stone

Tiki Following Fellow

Tiki Fivé-Fivé

Tiki Mr. StoneFace

Birka (Gold + Color, Antique Silver)

Rainbow (LE Silver and XLE Matte Gold)

Castle Man Star Gold

And many others...

I'm willing to do multiple coin trade.

You're looking for something specific, just ask I might have it !!

Thanks !

I just ordered 2 Association Géocaching Québec 2008 Trio (Owl).

One for my collection and one for trades.

Update: Black Nickel and Ant. Silver are already scheduled for trades...

Seeking List:

(I can buy more trios for these Quatuor)

Guardians of the cache

Puzzle Geocoin

Puzzle cache Geocoin

Rainbow Geocoin Xle ou XXLE

Geo Coin Club 2006-11 (Monopoly)

WOW...The trio is already scheduled for planned trades !!!

Thank you all !!!

Edited by Choc-O

Still have a few of our personal Geobash coins we had made for trade. Will consider all trades.

9dba916c-168f-4f3b-a4c6-fc78a275b3b4.jpg

*Forgot to mention that the parrot side has a lot of GID. Look at my profile page to see it.*

That's cute are you going to GCF?

We will not be able to make it this year. Wedding commitment.

Still have a few of our personal Geobash coins we had made for trade. Will consider all trades.

9dba916c-168f-4f3b-a4c6-fc78a275b3b4.jpg

*Forgot to mention that the parrot side has a lot of GID. Look at my profile page to see it.*

That's cute are you going to GCF?

We will not be able to make it this year. Wedding commitment.

email sent for a possible trade :)

I am looking for a 3doxies geocoin, I just found out these were around, since I have kinda been out of the loop for awhile, I don't have a lot to trade but if you have one hollar and I'll see what I have to trade, most everything I have is at least a couple of years old.

Thanks, Cya on the trails,

Rusty

Hi,

I'm looking for the following three 080808 Infinity Event coins to complete the set:

Geoswag

Hawaii

California

500+ coins available for trade via link in my sig.

Trade made on the Geoswag coin (thanks!), so looking for the last two now - Hawaii and California. Anyone help?

(Hi Lara...got something to send through to you!).

In the netherlands a new geocoin-series is produced by the VERENIGDE GEOCOIN COMPAGNIE or VGC.

6 teams made a personal coin(front) with the same backside. My trackable coin(50 pcs) is made in silver and gold.

There are also some(50 pcs) made with the 2006 personal side and the new (2008) backside.

Only for trade! (coins in hand now)

24744a66-3400-40f2-83f3-8b0fb10e8276.jpg

dbed6e32-d02d-4c0c-8265-346362f72572.jpg

Coininfo:

The ss(steamship) Rotterdam was build in Rotterdam(netherlands) in 1958 and made many cruises for the Holland Amerika Line(HAL). Since august 4 the ship lies in Rotterdam and will become a floating multifunctional centre.

This ship was the subject of a very succesful geocache in the port of Rotterdam. with the homecoming of this ship the cache is now archived. There was a small event when the ship sailed into Rotterdam for the last time. On the coin is also my team-name and Ketelbinkie , that is the name of the cache series i made in the port of Rotterdam.

Edited by delta123

I'm looking for the Sign of the Zodiac (Leo); Gold or BN. Yes, I know they are still for sale but I prefer a trade please.

I'm also still looking for a Zombie Tribe. Anyone tired of theirs yet? :D

I'm unorganized so I don't have a trader list :) Hoping you have a seeking list :)

Gracias

Edited by tsunrisebey

Does anyone know if ATC06 might have been deployed? We were mid-trade back in late June and he seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth B) I've sent e-mails about the coin I'm expecting but haven't had any luck... he's pretty active around here (or had been) so I'm sure there's something going on to explain the lack of contact.

Thanks for any help, people! B)

I'm looking for the Sign of the Zodiac (Leo); Gold or BN. Yes, I know they are still for sale but I prefer a trade please.

I'm also still looking for a Zombie Tribe. Anyone tired of theirs yet? B)

I'm unorganized so I don't have a trader list B) Hoping you have a seeking list B)

Gracias

i went to look for a zodiac coin for you, but didn't find one for sale. B)

lara

I'm unorganized so I don't have a trader list B) Hoping you have a seeking list B)

Gracias

lara

If it is still for sell, it would be on the Geocoinshop.de site. But maybe that isn't the one she is looking for?

Edited by fairyhoney

Gracias

lara

If it is still for sell, it would be on the Geocoinshop.de site. But maybe that isn't the one she is looking for?

Ya, it's the new one from the Germany coin shop. I had an offer come in for one and I need to reply back to them B)

Gracias

lara

Ya, it's the new one from the Germany coin shop. I had an offer come in for one and I need to reply back to them B)

ah ha! that was not where i was looking. i am confused - you want one for yourself or for somebody else?

wish there was an embarrassed emoticon.

rsg

Gracias

lara

Ya, it's the new one from the Germany coin shop. I had an offer come in for one and I need to reply back to them :D

ah ha! that was not where i was looking. i am confused - you want one for yourself or for somebody else?

wish there was an embarrassed emoticon.

rsg

I'm a Leo so it was for me B) No need to be embarrassed, lots of coin shops and coins with the same theme, so hard to know at times.

Still looking for MWGB Parrots!!! I need Parrots from the following people:

rivercity - RC##

renruts - renruts## (getting their coins soon - trade will be made soon too)

ParentsofSAM - PoSAM##

SAMrGRITS - SassyGal

SAMrGRITS - AshBoo

SAMrGRITS - Moo

Click Chick - CC-###

Does any one know any of these people? Please ask them to contact me. I really, really want to trade parrots with them!!! Only SEVEN more to go. Help please!

CF30

P.S. I have made trades for all of the 888 coins I was looking for and all but three have come in. Thanks everyone who traded with me! :laughing:

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Here's my list that I would like to make a trade or two. All are unactivated. Shoot me a email if you interested.

Legend of Bigfoot Geocoin

Native American Geocoin

Remember Our Fallen Geocoin

Finland Geocoin

Signal Geocoin - Jan 2006

Colorado 2008 Geocoin

Are you looking for these or do you have them to trade?