California, Texas, New Jersey, Hawaii\Maine

Florida, Mississippi, Alabama

Italy, Portugal

:blink:

I have a few 888 Portugal geocoin for trade only with other 888 geocoins

mail me vfa.geo at gmail.com

Thanks

VFA Billy

Can any one post picturea of ALL of the 888 Event geooins, please? I have a few coming to me but I'd love to see them all so I know which ones I'll be wanting to try to trade for. :) Thumbnails woild be perfect.

CF30

I think these might be the pictures you are asking for! :D

just to say that my trade offers list is still available as in Post #12558

if anyone is interested in those coins please pm me as im no longer willing to keep doing all the chasing and getting no courtesy replies.

i really want an 888 coin, but if i have a coin you want, please tell me what you have to offer and i might consider if you have other coins i like

Hello...

I have these for trade:

Beaver Dude goes to Rendez-Vous Québec 2008

Cheesocoin LE matte gold / pearl cheese / glow font (80 minted)

Thank you !!!

Beaver Dude goes to Rendez-Vous Québec 2008

Cheesocoin LE

matte gold / pearl cheese / glow font (80 minted)

are on their way to Czech Republic. Thank you for the trade !!!

just to say that my trade offers list is still available as in Post #12558

if anyone is interested in those coins please pm me as im no longer willing to keep doing all the chasing and getting no courtesy replies.

i really want an 888 coin, but if i have a coin you want, please tell me what you have to offer and i might consider if you have other coins i like

it really is difficult when you propose a trade and the person to whom you are proposing doesn't have the courtesy to even answer NO! i feel your pain!

rsg

I've got an Oakcoins free die-side coin that I'm willing to let go of, free for the taking. I decided I don't really want to mint a coin this year. I'd kind of like for it to go to a first time coin maker, or maybe a trade only project. Email me through my profile (no PMs.)

For those of you seeking a complete set of the MWGB parrot group coins, you are most likely missing mine. When I checked in with Sharon on Friday, the coins hadn't arrived yet. We spent the rest of the day caching, and I didn't pick them up until Saturday evening. I gave one away on Saturday, and left one in a cache on Sunday, otherwise I still have the other 48. If you are looking for my parrot, send me an email.

I've got an Oakcoins free die-side coin that I'm willing to let go of, free for the taking. I decided I don't really want to mint a coin this year. I'd kind of like for it to go to a first time coin maker, or maybe a trade only project. Email me through my profile (no PMs.)

I trade ya for it! :D

I have a few coins to trade of two versions of the GeoJellies - Big Bean Series for trade. I am looking for coins off my seeking list as well as pirate and sea related coins. Please send me an email for trade offers:

Chips & Salsa (PSU Grad) - Nickel coin

b02f059a-cf96-41d5-bb02-6889acf2ddd9.jpg

Cold Beer (PSU Fan) - Black Nickel coin

d799941c-2895-40c4-a48e-111c26fc87ae.jpg

I have roughly 25 of my own personal geocoin available for trade. It is made to look like the State of Wisconsin License Plate and on one side it reads "CARRY ON" and on the other "WYWRD SN" (were fans of the band Kansas living in Wisconsin). They are trackable but have the generic icon. This was of a minting of 100 coins and we will not remint this coin again, as we will look to do different coins in future years.

Sorry I don't have a trade list, but what I am looking for is personal coins that are trackable for straight trade, of course it would also have to be unactivated.

Let me know if you are interested-I can be emailed at Kansas64@gmail.com (and I will answer all emails in a responsible timeframe)

Thanks

I have to trade:

Earth Turtles - Blue Silver/ Blue Gold/ Green Silver

2008 I Love Geocoins - Black Nickel

Tatanka Pejula Buffalo non-trackable Pink-White

Geocaching Proving Trail

Cheesocoins - Nickel and Black Nickel

Looking for:

Deadliest Cache - Antique Gold (Maverick) or Antique Nickel (Northwestern)

2008 I Love Geocoins - Gold

Dala Horse - Green

I don't have in hand yet, but will also be trading:

Chinese Fan - Gold

Beach Flip Flops - Gold

Norwegian Attractions: Nordkapp - Black Nickel

I will consider activated coins and I have lots of other coins on my seeking list. Thanks!

PM Sent

For those of you seeking a complete set of the MWGB parrot group coins, you are most likely missing mine. When I checked in with Sharon on Friday, the coins hadn't arrived yet. We spent the rest of the day caching, and I didn't pick them up until Saturday evening. I gave one away on Saturday, and left one in a cache on Sunday, otherwise I still have the other 48. If you are looking for my parrot, send me an email.

I am looking to trade for a complete set of the MWGB Parrots but need a complete list of who had them made - colors & inscriptions. I managed to trade for 10 of the shiny li'l birdies but have no idea who else I need to chase down. Can anyone help me with this need?

CF30

I am looking to trade for a complete set of the MWGB Parrots but need a complete list of who had them made - colors & inscriptions. I managed to trade for 10 of the shiny li'l birdies but have no idea who else I need to chase down. Can anyone help me with this need?

CF30

PM sent

Looking to trade for the Antique Gold and Black Nickel "I. C. U." pyramid coins. Thanks!

A pyramid coin and I missed it? Could you tell me who makes these please?

geocoinshop.de

Paulo

Grazie Paulo!

Is there anyone out there willing to order me one and send it to me for trade after we move to Australia....I should have an address by October (I hope :) ) I know the copper is sold out (it would be my first choice) but the BN is cute too and it`s still there.

Now that the sales are all done and shipped, I have 5 Georgia 888 coins available for trades if anyone is interested. Please email me through my geocaching profile with a link to your trader list.

Still have some of the Georgia for trade.

Also have one of each of 888 from Alabama, Texas, Mississippi, Idaho, New Jersey, Portugal, Italy and Oak Coins for trade as I am not keeping the full set.

Now that the sales are all done and shipped, I have 5 Georgia 888 coins available for trades if anyone is interested. Please email me through my geocaching profile with a link to your trader list.

Still have some of the Georgia for trade.

Also have one of each of 888 from Alabama, Texas, Mississippi, Idaho, New Jersey, Portugal, Italy and Oak Coins for trade as I am not keeping the full set.

Email sent!

Looking for Stop and Smell the Roses geocoins

In May we have missed the sale of Stop and Smell the Roses geocoins. At that moment we were in Washington for the Spring Fling event (Shop99er, et al).

Since we only collect geocoins with flowers we are looking for these lovely coins. We even contacted the designers but their versions have been lost.

We prefer buying instead of trading because we only have some Dutch geocoins to trade.

Can anyone help us?

Alie en Gerrit Jan (aka GeoTeeth) from the Netherlands

Looking for MWGB Parrots!!!

If you had MWGB parrots made and I did not trade with you while at MWGB, I would love to trade Parrots with you! I have available: CF30-##, purple glitter and Stridr-##, green glitter. I'm looking to trade for the whole set so if we have not yet made a trade, please let's do! ;)

MWGBcoins002cr.jpg

MWGBcoins003cr.jpg

Thank you, CF30

Looking for Stop and Smell the Roses geocoins

In May we have missed the sale of Stop and Smell the Roses geocoins. At that moment we were in Washington for the Spring Fling event (Shop99er, et al).

Since we only collect geocoins with flowers we are looking for these lovely coins. We even contacted the designers but their versions have been lost.

We prefer buying instead of trading because we only have some Dutch geocoins to trade.

Can anyone help us?

Alie en Gerrit Jan (aka GeoTeeth) from the Netherlands

Can you post a picture for this coin? I tried to google it but it didn't show up. Thank you.

Seeking...

carousel horse

geocoin racers bug

cinemaboxers 10th anniv

earth turtle

morpho butterfly pink sparkle -- My birthday is coming up soon and I would REALLY like to trade for this one :P

rainbow

labyrinth gold/black

viking axe and shield

updating trades list as we speak...

Have a Geocoin Racers Bug, patienly watching for where to find trade list ;)

TMA

Seeking...

carousel horse

geocoin racers bug

cinemaboxers 10th anniv

earth turtle

morpho butterfly pink sparkle -- My birthday is coming up soon and I would REALLY like to trade for this one :P

rainbow

labyrinth gold/black

viking axe and shield

updating trades list as we speak...

Have a Geocoin Racers Bug, patienly watching for where to find trade list ;)

TMA

Me too as I have Cinema Boxers 10th Anniv. in Ant Silver and a Carousel Horse in Gold.

Looking to trade for a Pond frog, new coin from geoswag, I think.

There is also another frogcoin that I do not know the name of. There is a picture of it in the mailboxthread. Its a photo with many coins and this is just before the new pondfrogcoin.

To many nice frogcoins around, but I try to trade for them. ;)

Please any offers, tradinglist at www.geocoincollection.com name grodan & fiabus. I will be off a week, we are going on holiday and I´m not sure of the internetchanses there. I´ll answer around aug 23 if not before.

grodan Karin

Found out about the frogs, it is the Pond Frog and Tree Frog. Wish to trade for both.

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

Hi,

I have 12 of the trade only version of the MRJIFFY Summer Meltdown coins available for trade. I am a few short on my 100 Geocoin grand prize pool so am trading the last of these trade only coins on a one for one basis with any coins I might need for the grand prize pool.

I will receive trade offers via my profile email.

Best Regards,

MRJIFFY

SummerMeltdownCoinTradeOnlyFrontBac.jpg