GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I´m looking for a Summer Solstice Event Ice Cream Cone Geocoins pink bubblegum. I have managed to get the other three and would like to put the fourth in the empty pocket in my album. :laughing:

Those are really nice.

Here is what I have for trades:My traderslist

I´m also looking for a blue travel Gnome, I have the other five.

Hope someone can help me out here.

grodan Karin

email sent. i have one for trade karin.

rsg

Would like that! E-mail sent back.

grodan Karin

I'm looking for a trade for the 080808 Infinitity Geocoin, the one that was sold on Geoswag. Can't tell what metal is was, possibly a copper version. Anyhow, it's the only one they sold on their presale page. Please let me know if you are willing to trade me one. Thanks :laughing:

They had 3 this morning. They also sold extra Hawaii and Pittsburgh. All sold out now. I'll have the Georgia one later tonight after the event.

I'm looking for a trade for the 080808 Infinitity Geocoin, the one that was sold on Geoswag. Can't tell what metal is was, possibly a copper version. Anyhow, it's the only one they sold on their presale page. Please let me know if you are willing to trade me one. Thanks :laughing:

They had 3 this morning. They also sold extra Hawaii and Pittsburgh. All sold out now. I'll have the Georgia one later tonight after the event.

I had tried to order 2 but they were sold out by the time I got the email this morning :wub: I was hoping to get the one that was nonlocation specific. If I can't trade for one, I may get in touch with you :wub:

I went through my keepers and picked out some coins that will be available for trade now:

The Real Adventurer Antique Brass

First Greek Geocoin Antique Gold

Ohio 2005

Go 4x4 it!

Sextant Bronze/Nickel

StarGeezer Nickel

Team Skirtlifter Lamp Post

Supercacher Black Nickel

Signal June 2006

Uckermark Antque Gold

Maverick_65G Missile Antique Silver

Beamer Snowboard Black Nickel

Frozen Buns Gold

Please feel free to also offer me coins that are not on my seeking list.

Here some of the coins I'm looking for:

Tranquility Portugal Gold, Black Widow Gold, Nickel under Copper, Antique Bronze

Bavaria (any finish)

Skill Coins

Earth Turtles 2008

Whitby

PM Sent :laughing:

Coins To Trade

5- coin set...Nordic traveler geocoins

5 -coin set...United World

1-Mauison,Gold Red/White...personal

1-Digital Hell, Copper/Green

1-Team 9'er poker chip coin...Gold trackable

1-Nude Caching(trackable), Brass...oval shape

1-Chase Your Dreams, Nickel

1-5 coin set,Team 9'er Jeeps...Set consists of

1-Black Nickel

1-Ant. Silver

1-Ant. Gold

1-Copper

1-CHROME...his trade only

2-Cacher Geocoins...

1-Mardi Gras Glitz

1-American Glitter

1-Cat Got Your Cache...BN...mixed enamel/swirl

1-Rain Forest Jewel V1 Nickel [/color]

email sent

Should've mentioned it in origonal post...

would anyone like to trade any trackable item (can already be activated) for an activated Bahama Starfish coin.

Adoption will be done once trade is confirmed...PM Me

5fd55b55-a498-40d2-a153-9b59b503a0ec.jpg

Edited by Pushing Tin

looking for the TQ black window, gold metal. i am willing to trade multiple coin for this one little coin. :laughing:

i sure hope no more come out of the woodwork, i keep finding "one more" i don't have.

rsg

Do you have the Palladium Gladiator version... nickenamed Maximus! :wub:

looking for the TQ black window, gold metal. i am willing to trade multiple coin for this one little coin. :D

i sure hope no more come out of the woodwork, i keep finding "one more" i don't have.

rsg

Do you have the Palladium Gladiator version... nickenamed Maximus! :D

OH NO! i don't have that one. i have it in nickel, black nickel, gold and green copper though. but not the palladium. jee, anyone have one of those to trade? avro?

rsg

For all those looking for the Cacheola Geocoins: Geoswag has them here at MWGB! I would be happy to pick up some for people for trade or just to buy. E-mail me thru my profile by tomorrow morning (7:00 am eastern) with quantities, finish and trade or buy preference & I will do my best to obtain them for you. :D

CF30

ive been wanting the 888 coins ever since they were mentioned a while ago, but unfortunantly i have missed the boat on getting hold of any.

please will somebody think of the frog??????

my trade coins are

one silver sand dollar 2008

one black sand dollar 2008

or if you wanna sell me one, as long as i can afford it.

I have several 888 Italy Version coins available to trade. I will be happy with almost anything on my seeking list at geocoincollection.com (kdv) - I am saying 'almost' anything because I may have forgotten to delete some coins from my seeking list that I have already found in the meantime.

Absolute precedence will be given to anyone offering the coins I desider mostly, which are:

Delft Blue - Windmill (I'd do a 2 or 3 trade for one coin for this one!)

LeHigh Mafia Duck

any 2007 Earth Turtle

Nero V2

Poffertjes Event Coin Copper SE

Poffertjes Event Coin Silver LE

IRC Poffertjes Event 2007 LE Bronze

any Loggerhead coin

any Crystal Fairy coin

any Fluttershy butterfly

Wales Antique Silver or Gold

For all those looking for the Cacheola Geocoins: Geoswag has them here at MWGB! I would be happy to pick up some for people for trade or just to buy. E-mail me thru my profile by tomorrow morning (7:00 am eastern) with quantities, finish and trade or buy preference & I will do my best to obtain them for you. :lol:

CF30

Email sent I hope you got it because I never got a sent confirmed from GS in my inbox :rolleyes:

For all those looking for the Cacheola Geocoins: Geoswag has them here at MWGB! I would be happy to pick up some for people for trade or just to buy. E-mail me thru my profile by tomorrow morning (7:00 am eastern) with quantities, finish and trade or buy preference & I will do my best to obtain them for you. :lol:

CF30

Email sent I hope you got it because I never got a sent confirmed from GS in my inbox :rolleyes:

Got ya covered. B)

CF30

I'm looking for the midwest geobash attended coin. I'm there but no more coin left :lol:

You can take a look at my trading list on geocoincollection. I also have Quebec geocoin 2008 for trade. 2f08278ea9e19e75791881c9c5234ac7.jpg

Moustik

this is gorgeous! is this the quebec 2008 coin?

rsg

Yes it is B)

Ohhhhhhhhh, me wants!!!

Naomi :rolleyes:

2f08278ea9e19e75791881c9c5234ac7.jpg

That is a sweeeet coin! Any pics of the back? I'd definitely be interested in a trade if anyone has one! :lol:

The back is the Quebec Geocaching association logo. (4 GC colors and the tracking number). I haven't taken a pic of the back yet. I will try to.

I really like the coin but I'm more curious about the design and what it is suppose to represent (meaning behind the coin). Usually when I see something like this there is more there than meets the eye but that could just be me and my worldview of animals :rolleyes:

That is a sweeeet coin! Any pics of the back? I'd definitely be interested in a trade if anyone has one! :rolleyes:

The back is the Quebec Geocaching association logo. (4 GC colors and the tracking number). I haven't taken a pic of the back yet. I will try to.

Awesome! If you can't though it's ok. I'm still lookin' for a trade though! :lol:

2f08278ea9e19e75791881c9c5234ac7.jpg

That is a sweeeet coin! Any pics of the back? I'd definitely be interested in a trade if anyone has one! :)

I really like the coin but I'm more curious about the design and what it is suppose to represent (meaning behind the coin). Usually when I see something like this there is more there than meets the eye but that could just be me and my worldview of animals :huh:

Hi tsun,

The snowy owl is the emblem of Quebec.

I don't know why the used the moon as a background though.

I've been slowly going through my collection and cleaning up piles of stuff (I'm messy) :huh: I found an extra 2008 Purple ET that I would be willing to trade only cause I'm too lazy to throw it up on ebay today. I'm actually trying to clear out some of my coins but I'll entertain offers. Don't be offended if I decline a trade request. You can email me or send me a pm.

Sorry Trasi, I haven't stumbled on a red one, not even a blemished one. Would be helpful if I didn't leave so many coins lying around lol.

I've been slowly going through my collection and cleaning up piles of stuff (I'm messy) :) I found an extra 2008 Purple ET that I would be willing to trade only cause I'm too lazy to throw it up on ebay today. I'm actually trying to clear out some of my coins but I'll entertain offers. Don't be offended if I decline a trade request. You can email me or send me a pm.

Sorry Trasi, I haven't stumbled on a red one, not even a blemished one. Would be helpful if I didn't leave so many coins lying around lol.

Check out my list I could use a purple too... :huh:

I have a few 888 Portugal geocoin for trade only with other 888 geocoins

mail me vfa.geo at gmail.com

Thanks

VFA Billy

Can any one post picturea of ALL of the 888 Event geooins, please? I have a few coming to me but I'd love to see them all so I know which ones I'll be wanting to try to trade for. :huh: Thumbnails woild be perfect.

CF30

I am on a quest to collect the entire set of 888 event coins. I am only lacking (from what I can tell) California and Germany. Does any one have these two coins to trade?

I have a trade list that I can e-mail anyone interested. I also have 3 Dallas 888 event coins to trade.

Thank you,

Carolyn

The Jesters