2007 Temecula Valley Event Cache...Silver, LE...activated

1-geocoin forum piranhas...teal & pink

u s nomad by crake

various cacher geocoins

team 9'er/blue ridge boys....1 silver...1 silver pathtag

1-cache lei...Black Nickel

5 coin set...Nordic traveler geocoins

5 coin set...United World

I am looking to trade Geocoin Nerds. I have v2 trackable nerds in translucent green on BN that are engraved tadpole379 and in green glitter on gold that are engraved Ribbit!

I am looking to trade my v2 nerds for other v2 nerds. I do have some already, so I am trying to get colors that I do not have yet, especially white, purple glitter, light blue, turquoise/or teal glitter, green glitter (a different green than mine though), yellow, and light/cotton candy pink glitter. If you don't have one of these colors but want to trade, let me know and I will check and see if I have your nerd already.

I also have v2 nontrackable nerds to trade. They are a blue/green glow in the dark on BN and are engraved tadpole379. I have a large collection of v1 nerds, but I would trade for any that I don't have yet. I also would trade for other group coins in colors that I do not have such as the MWGB ducks, the new parrots, the GW bears or the GW teddy bears, peeps, or anything else like that.

I will be at MWGB so if you will be there too and want to save on shipping, I can bring coins with me.

Thanks! :anitongue:

NerdsMailbox.jpg

I am looking to trade Geocoin Nerds. I have v2 trackable nerds in translucent green on BN that are engraved tadpole379 and in green glitter on gold that are engraved Ribbit!

I am looking to trade my v2 nerds for other v2 nerds. I do have some already, so I am trying to get colors that I do not have yet, especially white, purple glitter, light blue, turquoise/or teal glitter, green glitter (a different green than mine though), yellow, and light/cotton candy pink glitter. If you don't have one of these colors but want to trade, let me know and I will check and see if I have your nerd already.

I also have v2 nontrackable nerds to trade. They are a blue/green glow in the dark on BN and are engraved tadpole379. I have a large collection of v1 nerds, but I would trade for any that I don't have yet. I also would trade for other group coins in colors that I do not have such as the MWGB ducks, the new parrots, the GW bears or the GW teddy bears, peeps, or anything else like that.

I will be at MWGB so if you will be there too and want to save on shipping, I can bring coins with me.

Thanks! :anitongue:

NerdsMailbox.jpg

Jackie, that is what we did, we traded our nerds for other nerds or pathtags. that is how we got our 100 or so pathtags all by trading.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

also we are looking to trade for a GW6 Copper Tsunrisebey Geocoin Earth Turtle, if anyone is interested in trading please contact us at lifesaver54149@yahoo.com

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

For those of you who have sent trade requests to LittleLizard:

LittleLizard received 5 AE coins "Kid's Community Coin". Obviously 1 he is keeping. He gave 1 to his best friend and caching buddy Muddy Jr as a gift (proud mom moment). He traded 1 with ME (smart kid, no gifts here LOL). He is currently working on one trade for a coin he has wanted for a while, pending.

That leaves him one AE trader. Please understand I am the go between for trades, as he is 7 years old, but all decisions are HIS alone. I am not sure if he is going to trade now or wait until Geocoinfest to trade in person. But I will present all offers to him. Again it is HIS decision, the coins are his and he understands trading.

He does have some regular editions for trading also.

Thank you, backhiker and LittleLizard

Edited by backhiker

I am looking for a Northern Planisphere Geocoin please. I have a Nocturnal Antique Silver plus a few others to offer in trade for one please. Thanks! :huh::huh:

1030624.1766482.jpg

Forgot to add also looking for a GW6 Bear patch if you have one that you don't want please.....

Edited by PengoFamily

I have a few extra Signal coins from July 06 if anyone is interested.

Looking for these coins:

POW/MIA silver

Yemon Yime Bronze

United We Cache Silver

Night Cachers

Earth Turtle 08 Tan Non-trackable

Yellowstone

GSA

Mickey Diver

TENGWAR green/silver, ant silver, or ant bronze

I have other coins availabe to trade besides the ones listed in my sig line. I might have what you're looking for, but probably not. Doesn't hurt to ask though.

Edited by RifleMan81

Does anyone have a picture of the Snowbird and Mountaingoat geocoin? Thanks..

Yep Snobird and mountaingoat I sure enough do have.......

Ok all right you twisted my arm and I will add the picture

(Pic taken from cointracking.com)

CaptainZulu_trade_SnobirdMtnGoat_an.jpg

Edited by LadyBee4T

Anyone interested in trading for this coin?

**image snipped**

Now that's just wrong to tease folks like that. :D

Who says I am teasing? Hundreds of them are going to be on my front porch any day now :D

Well hopefully I will be picking up the ones I bought when I get there on Thursday or Friday. That is the Event coin that was on sale on the web site, isn't it? Or is it a special version?

CF30

Wha-da-ya-want fer it?

Can I interest you in a Geotoken or more? Several have made trades and are very pleased with my work. :) Oh and by the way, many thanks to all of you who invested in a coin for token trade with me. It was much appreciated and I hope you are happy with the quality of the tokens you received in return. I have had several praises on the received tokens. I am still open to trades for goicoins and can offer multiple tokens to make it fair. I absorbe a heafty shipping cost on my side but thats ok.

Anyone interested in trading for this coin?

12e1dfbf-2e03-4107-843d-ee22b4e9063e.jpg

ba3b9971-2953-4cc6-b363-58d307070ebe.jpg

Edited by lordzogat

If anyone has multiple coins of a certain type or have some traders they are willing to part with, I would be more than happy to offer up a combination of tokens for your geocoin. The tokens vary in how long they take to make. The painted ones obviously take much longer. So you can place value by the labour involved.

Please PM me with your offer of what token(s) of mine you want as well as a reference to your coin so I can see it. Then we can finalize up the deal from there. If you really prefer one paint scheme over another, I can make sure your token is done to your preference.

Thanks for looking.

geocoin12.jpg

Note: Token F is a replica of a Plastic Pirate Coin converted into a token. H is obviously my Poker Tokens.

Still open to trades for geocoins. I have had several trades take place and have had great feedback on the tokens receives. Both parties were pleased with the exchanges.

I am seeking the original three Swedish Moose geocoins

these would be the ones with soft enamel on the blue/yellow side

I have a few coins available, or could offer cash

please contact me via my GC.com profile if you are interested