GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Available For Trade:

0d5bf41d2ab84d0eb1920d9um6.jpg1b039b77a19e4a0ba5aca31vd3.jpg

Coins from today's Tri-State Treasures Two event. Your choice of antique silver or antique bronze; 50 of each metal were made. I don't have a 'looking for' list, so feel free to make an offer (e-mail through profile, please) if you're interested.

Those are nice. :D

CF30

we are still looking for the GW6 bears, not the teddy bears, the other bears AND the BN castle man star. i have the other two and would love to complete the set.

AND the mardi gras tranquility, copper on nickel, nickel on copper and BN and copper. just a few things. i have contacted a couple of traders about the star with no response one way or the other. please help a girl out and answer emails!!!! ;)

rsg

I am seeking the other 3 Summer Solstice Event Ice Cream Cone Geocoins please;

Orange Sherbet (CA, 100 made), Chocolate (NJ, 50 made) and Pink Bubblegum (TX, 50 made).

Thanks! :D

Me too. ;) That is real nice coins. Now I just miss the chocolate and bubblegum.

grodan Karin

I am still interested in these coins, anyone has an extra to trade to me??

grodan Karin

Orange Sherbet (CA, 100 made), Chocolate (NJ, 50 made) and Pink Bubblegum (TX, 50 made).

Me too. ;) That is real nice coins. Now I just miss the chocolate and bubblegum.

grodan Karin

grodan Karin

mama cache

dhenninger

atlantagal

They were the event organizers for those 3 coins.

grodan Karin

grodan Karin

mama cache

dhenninger

atlantagal

They were the event organizers for those 3 coins.

I am a starting geocoin collector, and I have fallen in love with the I Love Geocoins 2008 coin. (black nickel edition especially) I don't have enough coins to offer up a trade, but I am willing to pay for the coin and shipping.

If anyone has one of these available, I'd be really grateful if you'd sell it to me. Thank you.

I am seeking a kitkatt1960 geocoin. My trading list is out of date. Please e-mail me with your wants.

Those elaborate zinc beauties are enough to make a Klingon cry. But you must be bold...he's a very tough cookie to crack. My suggestion is to start getting quotes on your limbs, and determine which one(s) you could best do without. To date, I've only ever heard of one other trade...and I believe it involved blood.

Buona Fortuna!

I am seeking a kitkatt1960 geocoin. My trading list is out of date. Please e-mail me with your wants.

Those elaborate zinc beauties are enough to make a Klingon cry. But you must be bold...he's a very tough cookie to crack. My suggestion is to start getting quotes on your limbs, and determine which one(s) you could best do without. To date, I've only ever heard of one other trade...and I believe it involved blood.

Buona Fortuna!

Good luck!!

Yime is mis-informed. There have been at least two trades, and no blood was involved.

Buona Fortuna!

Good luck!!

Yime is mis-informed. There have been at least two trades, and no blood was involved.

Nah, Yime is right, just cursing him in Klingon doesn't work anymore, and if you have over 500 finds he considers you a numbers whore so it makes it even harder... get out your pocket decoder, enigma coin and any other conundrum device... :);):D I tried, but gave up, no coin is worth that much blood!

New to trading and don't have much but am seeking out anything with pigs or tigers to start my 7 year olds Geocoin collection.

Thanks!

Sure, get them addicted young 26512533290.gifz4dwink.gif

How about a "What are you waiting for" coin, has a flying pig on one side.

E-mail me your addy also and I will get it on its way. I am in a giving mood tonight.woohoonaner2gy.gif

New to trading and don't have much but am seeking out anything with pigs or tigers to start my 7 year olds Geocoin collection.

Thanks!

E-mail me your addy also and I will get it on its way. I am in a giving mood tonight.woohoonaner2gy.gif

Email sent. Thanks so much for the offer! I know she will be so excited when it comes :D:lol:

Thanks!

IBcrashen is up to his wonderful giving ways again. Those of us he "hooked" know...you can't have enough coins! WTG! He teaches "grasshoppers" well, soon you will be trading like a pro and sending gift coins to others. IBcrashen is a fine example of a gentleman. Welcome to the addiction KyPhoto, if you email me your address I shall send a coin also. jodi

edit: cause I can't type :D

Edited by Team FIREBOY

IBcrashen is up to his wonderful giving ways again. Those of us he "hooked" know...you can't have enough coins! WTG! He teaches "grasshoppers" well, soon you will be trading like a pro and sending gift coins to others. IBcrashen is a fine example of a gentleman. Welcome to the addiction KyPhoto, if you email me your address I shall send a coin also. jodi

edit: cause I can't type :D

but what would IBcrashen like as a heart's desire. just any ol' thing on his seeking list maybe? :lol:

lara

Hello everyone - fairly new to this so if this is not the right place to make this request I am sorry ;) please direct me to the right place!

My wife and kids really enjoy caching with me and I want to start a collection and get a coin for each of us off on an adventure....

For the adventure coins I am looking for 4 coins - style not overly important just not some plain old coin :D surprises would be fine ;)

To start our collection I want to find

For my five year old son - something with a pirate theme or shark theme

For my 8 year old daughter something with fairies or the like

for me something with a dragon

for my wife something either french in nature or of a cute cuddly critter

Can anyone help me get started - I tried ebay for a few days and I am usually pretty good at bidding but geocachers are a tenacious bunch and dont let coins get away easily ;) I also dont really want to buy from an online store as no one store can really fill my needs and I sure dont want to pay shipping multiple times....

Thanks in advance!

Chris

Buona Fortuna!

Good luck!!

Nah, Yime is right, just cursing him in Klingon doesn't work anymore, and if you have over 500 finds he considers you a numbers whore so it makes it even harder... get out your pocket decoder, enigma coin and any other conundrum device... :D;);) I tried, but gave up, no coin is worth that much blood!

Mine didn't cost me any blood, body parts, nor more than one coin in trade. ;)

Is anyone interested in trading personal/regional coins for any of these?

Three of these...UTAG 2007, numbered, not trackable.

09ca6a2e-3ebb-4fa8-8a5d-5d395e2b0c7a.jpg

Three "Nickel" of these...GeoTruckers.com trackable

7634625c-5dac-4828-b1e5-96287ae1923e.jpg

i really like both of them but have no personals or regionals to trade.

oh wait, i have a coin from new mexico! check my lists.

i like the trucker's one the best.

but the sego lily is very attractive. they are my speciality in shooting.

Calochortus syntrophus - a rare species of the genus

535450483_c9234cdbbb.jpg

Is anyone interested in trading personal/regional coins for any of these?

Three of these...UTAG 2007, numbered, not trackable.

09ca6a2e-3ebb-4fa8-8a5d-5d395e2b0c7a.jpg

Three "Nickel" of these...GeoTruckers.com trackable

7634625c-5dac-4828-b1e5-96287ae1923e.jpg

i really like both of them but have no personals or regionals to trade.

oh wait, i have a coin from new mexico! check my lists.

i like the trucker's one the best.

but the sego lily is very attractive. they are my speciality in shooting.

Calochortus syntrophus - a rare species of the genus

535450483_c9234cdbbb.jpg

On that coin, the Photo and Sego Lily design both came from Utah Jean

I just received a second Garmin Colorado geocoin today. I am offering it up for trade so if you are interested please email me with your offer. I will take a fews days to decide so please don't be offended if I don't respond back right away. I will respond. Thanks!

email sent

I got these three that I really want to "get rid off"

(1) Geocachers License Black Nickel,activated, no logs, adoptable, engraved grodan & fiabus

(1) Geocachers License Gold LE, activated, no logs, adoptable, engraved grodan & fiabus

(1) Geocachers License Silver, activated, no logs, adoptable, engraved grodan & fiabus

I collect animalshaped coins and food/beverageshaped coins. I prefer trackable coins. My lists are at www.geocoincollection.com.

Please give offers and I will probably take it. These really gets in my way now, collectiong dust in my tradersbox. I kept one for the icon. ;)

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

For trade:

2 nickel and 1 gold Outer Banks Lighthouse Benckmarks coins, 2 Tread Lightly Jeeps (only 51 made), LE Silver 2008 Earth Day, Silver 2007 Crake Twelve Days of Geocaching spinner coin, Gold 2007 Crake Suncatcher, and a few non-trackables, too.

PM or email if interested.

Still seeking:

2006 Gold Compass Rose (puh-leeeeze, someone must be interesting in trading for one! ) ;)

2005 Compass Rose

Compass/navigation coins