GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I have a Earth Turtle V1 Silver Green, a Silver Purple, and a Polished Gold Green and Black (all unactivated). I am will to trade ALL THREE for an unactivated 2007 XLE Two-Toned Compass Rose (not the Antique Silver). If you are interested, please email or PM.

I thought V1 Earth Turtles were all the same except for the metals... :lol:

in the gallery the 2008 Earth Turtles are listed as v1, and last years are just listed as Earth Turtle.

Thanks for the clarification. I guess there are a couple of versions of the '08 turtles? :ph34r:

I have a Earth Turtle V1 Silver Green, a Silver Purple, and a Polished Gold Green and Black (all unactivated). I am will to trade ALL THREE for an unactivated 2007 XLE Two-Toned Compass Rose (not the Antique Silver). If you are interested, please email or PM.

I thought V1 Earth Turtles were all the same except for the metals... :lol:

in the gallery the 2008 Earth Turtles are listed as v1, and last years are just listed as Earth Turtle.

Thanks for the clarification. I guess there are a couple of versions of the '08 turtles? :D

The 2008 v2 turtles are somewhere between taking reservations and being minted, I think....check out tsun's site for specific details. Also I think one of the 2008 v2 editions is a remint of one of the 2008 v1 editions, just in case you weren't confused enough yet! :ph34r:

I have FOUR (4) of the Summer Solstice Event Ice Cream Cone coins available for trade. These are the black raspberry flavor (purple). Link me to your trader list if interested.

I emailed everyone back. Been having trouble with replies to CAN lately. So if you don't get a reply email from me, shoot me a PM here in the forums.

3 traded and 1 pending.

ALL GONE!

To trade or to sell:

Tengwar Nawwal Geocoin Two Tone LE - goud/zwart nikkel

Very rare coin, only 12 made.

snip..

Interested? PM me through my profile.

Friendly greetings, Rian Huiberts (Team Van Stoffelen)

:ph34r: YOU HAVE MAIL!!! :D fingers crossed... waiting patiently.... :lol:

I`M REALLY LOOKING FOR ONE OF THESE.....

b12dbf25-ecb9-4af0-bf4b-e324521df530.jpg

side1a.jpg

IS THERE SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO TRADE WHIT ME???

i have for trade :

Viking Heritage

Triple dragon

Dawn of the faeries

Theotokos crown

Hammer of thor

Caching on the moon

and i recived this week a pocket decoder.

this coin is means a lot for me so please can somebody make a trade???

Edited by lorca.nl

I am seeking the other 3 Summer Solstice Event Ice Cream Cone Geocoins please;

Orange Sherbet (CA, 100 made), Chocolate (NJ, 50 made) and Pink Bubblegum (TX, 50 made).

Thanks! :D

Just missing CA ...anyone out there with an extra CA, Orange Sherbet please contact me. Thanks so much!! :D

desperately seeking the last few tranquilities i do not have — not collecting the glow coins.

we need the copper ON nickel, the nickel ON copper, black nickel and copper (want this one the most) and the very elusive mardi grasl

and then life as we know it will be perfect.

well, a girl has to have a goal, doncha know.

i have some cool traders and willing to trade 2 for 1.

lara

Just missing CA ...anyone out there with an extra CA, Orange Sherbet ice cream cone geocoin from the summer solstice event please contact me to try and work out a trade. Thanks so much!! :D

Still searching.... :DB)

I think the leftover orange will be for sale on the geoswag website at some point this weekend.

Just missing CA ...anyone out there with an extra CA, Orange Sherbet ice cream cone geocoin from the summer solstice event please contact me to try and work out a trade. Thanks so much!! B)

Still searching.... :DB)

I think the leftover orange will be for sale on the geoswag website at some point this weekend.

Thanks! They are up for sale right now at geoswag...no budget to purchase at the moment so if anyone buys an extra and would like to trade with me please contact me. Thank you!! Trade made :ph34r:B)

Edited by PengoFamily

My Geo tokens have changed and increased in variety. For anyone who wishes to trade geocoin(s) for my geotoken(s) please feel free to contact me.

Tokens A - E, K are 2" or larger.

C & H are the only double sided tokens with H being a poker chip token. Token K and I will soon show paint schemes. K will most likely be painted the same as the Moon Hex.

All are made of plaster of paris sealed and hand painted averaging about 30 - 40 min of labour each.

Tokens F and G require less labour and are about 1 1/4 inches in size or the size of poker chips, Token H .

geocoin12.jpg

Edited by lordzogat

Just missing CA ...anyone out there with an extra CA, Orange Sherbet ice cream cone geocoin from the summer solstice event please contact me to try and work out a trade. Thanks so much!! B)

Still searching.... :ph34r:B)

Thanks! They are up for sale right now at geoswag...no budget to purchase at the moment so if anyone buys an extra and would like to trade with me please contact me. Thank you!! :D

Oh well I missed them. I really didn't have a budget to buy right now either. Trade anyone for any version?

Still searching.... :ph34r:B)

Thanks! They are up for sale right now at geoswag...no budget to purchase at the moment so if anyone buys an extra and would like to trade with me please contact me. Thank you!! :D

Oh well I missed them. I really didn't have a budget to buy right now either. Trade anyone for any version?

You didn't miss them. They're on the presale page. 60 left.

i met a lady tonight who had not really heard of geocoins. her son is into peeps and when i told her about the geo chick peeps she was so excited!

so i am trying to find a peeps of any colour so i can give it to her to give to her son - a grown man btw. he makes the funniest videos about peeps!

if you have a peeps you would like to trade for a teddy bear or frog prince, please let me know!

lara

For trade:

2 nickel and 1 gold Outer Banks Lighthouse Benckmarks coins, a Tread Lightly Jeep (1 of 51 made), LE Silver 2008 Earth Day, Silver 2007 Crake Twelve Days of Geocaching spinner coin,

Gold 2007 Crake Suncatcher, and a few non-trackables (2006 MNGCA, CruiserDude personal, Square T Personal...)

PM or email if interested.

Still seeking:

2006 Gold Compass Rose

2005 Compass Rose

Jeep-related coins

Compass/navigation coins

i met a lady tonight who had not really heard of geocoins. her son is into peeps and when i told her about the geo chick peeps she was so excited!

so i am trying to find a peeps of any colour so i can give it to her to give to her son - a grown man btw. he makes the funniest videos about peeps!

if you have a peeps you would like to trade for a teddy bear or frog prince, please let me know!

lara

Peeps like this?

5545.gif

I've got one.

For trade:

2 nickel and 1 gold Outer Banks Lighthouse Benckmarks coins, a Tread Lightly Jeep (1 of 51 made), LE Silver 2008 Earth Day, Silver 2007 Crake Twelve Days of Geocaching spinner coin,

Gold 2007 Crake Suncatcher, and a few non-trackables (2006 MNGCA, CruiserDude personal, Square T Personal...)

PM or email if interested.

Still seeking:

2006 Gold Compass Rose

2005 Compass Rose

Jeep-related coins

Compass/navigation coins

I e-mailed you back on the 25th. Did you get it concerning the Tread Lightly Jeep?

I've seen a few interests in the Frog/Prince coins and was wondering...I need a few $$$ and have the set which everyone who agreed to make a trade got...18 coins total (doesn't include my frog/prince as I don't have any left).

Now, here's my concerns...would everyone who's coin I have feel comfortable with me trading these away (I'd really like to keep them everyone, just feeling the money crunch especially hard right now...rest assured, it IS for a VERY good reason...email me if you would like more info on the reason) Would there be any interest worth my packaging these up and sending them out?

Coins are:

Steve 2G

Renruts 32

Prntr1

Dliming

Nick Liming

SandDollar

ftf-nc

Creacher 44

Avroair

Cyclops & Son

Hogwild SBD

Mr 501 14

THB 034

KingFinder Sorry, not available. THANKS!

Dhenninger

TRY 011

Team Shydog

CoyChev

Would anyone be interested in trading me a few coins I could sell? Please email me with any and all offers!! Please also let me know if one of these are yours and would rather I didn't trade it away!!

I'm not wanting to upset anyone here, I definitely won't trade these if anyone feels against it!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

I've seen a few interests in the Frog/Prince coins and was wondering...I need a few $$$ and have the set which everyone who agreed to make a trade got...18 coins total (doesn't include my frog/prince as I don't have any left).

Now, here's my concerns...would everyone who's coin I have feel comfortable with me trading these away (I'd really like to keep them everyone, just feeling the money crunch especially hard right now...rest assured, it IS for a VERY good reason...email me if you would like more info on the reason) Would there be any interest worth my packaging these up and sending them out?

Coins are:

Steve 2G

Renruts 32

Prntr1

Dliming

Nick Liming

SandDollar

ftf-nc

Creacher 44

Avroair

Cyclops & Son

Hogwild SBD

Mr 501 14

THB 034

KingFinder

Dhenninger

TRY 011

Team Shydog

CoyChev

Would anyone be interested in trading me a few coins I could sell? Please email me with any and all offers!! Please also let me know if one of these are yours and would rather I didn't trade it away!!

I'm not wanting to upset anyone here, I definitely won't trade these if anyone feels against it!

E-mail sent.

grodan Karin

lara

Peeps like this?

5545.gif

I've got one.

no, it was the GW5 geochick chicks/peeps - but thanks so much anyway!

rsg

Roddy, I suck at responding to email and pm's lately, but I got your last mail, and I wanted to tell ya we're praying for you and your family and let you know that you are welcome to sell anything we've sent you. Let me know if there's anything else that I can send to you, no trade needed!

*hugs and lots of love*

Naomi

Available For Trade:

0d5bf41d2ab84d0eb1920d9um6.jpg1b039b77a19e4a0ba5aca31vd3.jpg

Coins from today's Tri-State Treasures Two event. Your choice of antique silver or antique bronze; 50 of each metal were made. I don't have a 'looking for' list, so feel free to make an offer (e-mail through profile, please) if you're interested.

EDIT: The trades have been made. Thanks for all the interest, and apologies for those people I had to disappoint. If you like this coin, CaptainMath may have some more available.

Edited by MountainRacer

Roddy, I suck at responding to email and pm's lately, but I got your last mail, and I wanted to tell ya we're praying for you and your family and let you know that you are welcome to sell anything we've sent you. Let me know if there's anything else that I can send to you, no trade needed!

*hugs and lots of love*

Naomi

Never in a million years kiddo...they all mean way too much to me!

These coins I have listed are a group project from last year's MWGB, they are untrackable. When we got our orders, we had the chance to "trade" for others' coins since the coins were late and didn't make the Bash! These are the coins I am seeking to trade off for something I might be able to sell!!

I have a few offers so far, please allow me time to check with the persons whose coins are in question before responding!! It was a very rough day today, I am pretty upset and cannot sleep, so I will write them tonght.

Naomi, don't worry about the emails kiddo, I just worry about you!! THANKS for the prayers, we truly need them!