GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I've got an extra Outer Banks Lighthouse Benckmarks coin, as well as an extra Tread Lightly Jeep. PM or email if interested.

Also:

LE Silver 2008 Earth Day

Silver 2007 Crake Twelve Days of Geocaching spinner coin

Gold 2007 Crake Suncatcher

a few others

Seeking:

2006 Gold Compass Rose

Jeep-related coins

.....as well as an extra Tread Lightly Jeep.

What coins is this?

It's an AE Toys Jeep, special edition. Only 50 or so were minted:

a1b976f7-b0f8-4a56-ab3c-c01a50d63e51.jpg

Cool. Never saw that for sale. Besides the Noel & the THX4TC did they do others? I know their summer Jeeps aren't for sale yet.

And to keep on topic looking for that tread lightly one too. :D

Edited by GPX Navigators

.....as well as an extra Tread Lightly Jeep.

What coins is this?

It's an AE Toys Jeep, special edition. Only 50 or so were minted:

Cool. Never saw that for sale. Besides the Noel & the THX4TC did they do others? I know their summer Jeeps aren't for sale yet.

And to keep on topic looking for that tread lightly one too. :D

Send me a trader list!

Hi,

I have two of the Theotokos Crown of Thorns coin in Antique Silver for Trade along with one in the Antique Gold.

My seeking list is below, email me through my profile if you are interested.

MRJIFFY

silver.gif

gold.gif

Looks like all the coins are now committed to trades. Just waiting for confirmation on the last trade, thanks everyone!

MRJIFFY

I have never checked into trading coins before but I have a couple of duplicates that I have picked up as FTF prizes. I am interested in trading them for any other un-activated coins, preferably a one-for-one trade. I see that the unactivated coins I have for trade are under the $5.00 price range and are still able to be purchased via Oakcoin.com. I suppose that would mean that not many people would be interested in trading but I thought I would give it a shot. I would be interested in pretty much any coin that has its own "cute" icon and any that I don't already have.

I have always liked the Kansas Sunflower coins...they seem to be a common coin??? Anything else out there that might be an option?

I have the following for trade...

1 Cache Movers Coin - Silver

1 Cache Movers Coin - Bronze

1 2008 Evil Micro Coin - Silver

Hi,

I have two of the Theotokos Crown of Thorns coin in Antique Silver for Trade along with one in the Antique Gold.

MRJIFFY

silver.gif

gold.gif

Looks like all the coins are now committed to trades. Just waiting for confirmation on the last trade, thanks everyone!

MRJIFFY

Oh man, Always a day late :D

Hi,

MRJIFFY

silver.gif

gold.gif

MRJIFFY

I would contact theokotos directly, he may have some traders left!

MRJIFFY

Hi,

MRJIFFY

silver.gif

gold.gif

MRJIFFY

I would contact theokotos directly, he may have some traders left!

MRJIFFY

i have one to trade, check out my trading list. also there is the extra viking heritage coin on the list for trade as well as the wise monkeys.

lara

Am still looking for both planisphere coins (northern and southern hemisphere). Wiling to trade multiple coins for each of them. Any takers? Thanks.

OshnDoc

FYI, these are currently in stock and for sale on the Coins and Pins website.

Thanks! :D:D Can you tell that I am preoccupied with my move? :)

Am still looking for both planisphere coins (northern and southern hemisphere). Wiling to trade multiple coins for each of them. Any takers? Thanks.

OshnDoc

FYI, these are currently in stock and for sale on the Coins and Pins website.

Thanks! :D:D Can you tell that I am preoccupied with my move? :)

No, lol. Some people just don't check there is all. I didn't purchase these so I couldn't help you with the trade, but I noticed them when I was browsing the geocoin web stores and thought I'd mention it :-)

I've still got 2 extra Outer Banks Lighthouse Benckmarks coins, as well as an extra Tread Lightly Jeep--take your pick on color--2 of 51 made! (see below). Also, LE Silver 2008 Earth Day, Silver 2007 Crake Twelve Days of Geocaching spinner coin,

Gold 2007 Crake Suncatcher, and a few non-trackables (2006 MNGCA, CruiserDude personal, Square T Personal...)

a1b976f7-b0f8-4a56-ab3c-c01a50d63e51.jpg

PM or email if interested.

Still seeking:

2006 Gold Compass Rose

2005 Compass Rose

Jeep-related coins

Compass/navigation coins

I have a Earth Turtle V1 Silver Green, a Silver Purple, and a Polished Gold Green and Black (all unactivated). I am looking for a Compass Rose 06 Gold or a Compass Rose 07 XLE Two-Tone (not the Antique Silver). I have a few other coins that I might toss in for a multi-coin trade. Please email/PM if you are interested.

We are still looking to trade for these coins, can anyone help us here?

1.Stroatkjalas(Mr. John) Geocoin- very nice coin but cant find anyone to trade with

2.SWAGS Easter 2006 Geocoin - very cute coin but havent been able to find one for trade

3.SWAGS Christmas 2005 Geocoin - very cute coin but have not been able to find someone to trade with for

it

4.Geo Yuk Geocoin - Very Cute coin and would love to add it to our collection, another coin we have not

been able to find to trade someone for it. The coin says on it "It's Toxic in There".

6. Mr & Mrs Parrotheads geocoin - we have parrots and collect bird geocoins as well, and would love to

have this coin in our collection.

Thank You!

Barry and Valarie

sweetlife

I would so like to trade for the geopuppies. And I still miss/want/need a travel gnome in blue jacket. :)

Just found a nice coin on another site, the Summer Solstice Event Ice Cream Geocoin, anyone know anything about that, never seen it before. Would like to trade for one if possible.

Traderslist at www.geocoincollection.com.

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

I'm looking for the Nickel under Copper, Portugal Gold and Purple Haze Nickel Tranquility Coin.

I have a Copper under Nickel, Glowing Green Monster, Black Widow and German Silver for trade. You mal also have a look at my trading list.

Rainer

Looking to trade for geocoin pins for our 11 year old

:ph34r: You are trading away your 11 year old? :D

I have a spare lackey 2008 coin for trade. Email me if interested.

Sounds like a fair trade for an 11 year old......what will you offer for my 9 year old??? LOL

I have the older lackey that can be adopted over to you once the 9 y/o arrives!!! I will also throw in my MWGB geochicks set of ducks..... :lol:

Have these to trade. Looking for geocoin pins for our 11 year old or pathtags.

Which pathtag is that?

That looks like the micro coin from the recent Rendevous event in Ontario.

Very close, it's the Greater Toronto GeoBash 2008 Chester Chipmunk Gold LE micro.

Wow, is that the longest name for a geocoin EVER?

I have FOUR (4) of the Summer Solstice Event Ice Cream Cone coins available for trade. These are the black raspberry flavor (purple). Link me to your trader list if interested.

How many flavours are there of those?

I´ll try. :ph34r:

my traderslist

Your frogs went out yesterday.

grodan Karin

There's four flavors... Orange Sherbet (CA, 100 made), Black Raspberry (GA, 50 made), Chocolate (NJ, 50 made) and Pink Bubblegum (TX, 50 made). The icon looks like the front of the coin.

I have FOUR (4) of the Summer Solstice Event Ice Cream Cone coins available for trade. These are the black raspberry flavor (purple). Link me to your trader list if interested.

How many flavours are there of those?

I´ll try. :ph34r:

my traderslist

Your frogs went out yesterday.

grodan Karin

There's four flavors... Orange Sherbet (CA, 100 made), Black Raspberry (GA, 50 made), Chocolate (NJ, 50 made) and Pink Bubblegum (TX, 50 made). The icon looks like the front of the coin.

Anyone has one of these for trade? Black Raspberry is now in trade, but the other three. I really liked them.

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

I emailed everyone back. Been having trouble with replies to CAN lately. So if you don't get a reply email from me, shoot me a PM here in the forums.

3 traded and 1 pending.

Edited by AtlantaGal

I have a Earth Turtle V1 Silver Green, a Silver Purple, and a Polished Gold Green and Black (all unactivated). I am will to trade ALL THREE for an unactivated 2007 XLE Two-Toned Compass Rose (not the Antique Silver). If you are interested, please email or PM.

I have a Earth Turtle V1 Silver Green, a Silver Purple, and a Polished Gold Green and Black (all unactivated). I am will to trade ALL THREE for an unactivated 2007 XLE Two-Toned Compass Rose (not the Antique Silver). If you are interested, please email or PM.

I thought V1 Earth Turtles were all the same except for the metals... :ph34r:

I thought V1 Earth Turtles were all the same except for the metals... :ph34r:

in the gallery the 2008 Earth Turtles are listed as v1, and last years are just listed as Earth Turtle.