GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I have Monkeys with Glow Bananas to trade. Looking for anything with Celtic flair.

What are these monkeys? I haven't heard of them. Any pics?

Three Wise Monkeys

65411313-8a2b-481a-975d-871205f7ce5d.jpg7707fac4-2f3f-4da9-a07f-20451d1887df.jpg

:(:) Is this a coin with a little bit of celtic flair :):D

Lord of the caches Earth black nickel Elves

Fingers crossed

I'm sure there are Elves in Scotland :) Sending email, you can uncross fingers now :D

I have several GPS adventures geocoins for trade. Sadly I can not figure out how to upload an image here. For those who want to see the pictures I have activated mine and they can be found on my profile page for the coin. I believe it is the very last coin in the list. If you are interested send an e-mail. YHM

:(

I still have a few left. This is for the second maze stop in Bridgeport, CT.

I am now selling the rest of my geocoins so I can replace our pop up camper that fell apart on us. I am listing some here and some on EBAY. Prices on here INCLUDE S/H. International will be dependent on how much the coin weighs and where it is being shipped to. I will be adding more and more throughout the week until they are all gone or I get offers for the rest of my collection. Some of you know the amount of coins I will be selling and most are Jeep related. I hate to sell them but I need a pop up to go to Geobash in August. All coins listed here are trackable and unactivated. Here is the list:

Duane

Edited by Eartha

I am now selling the rest of my geocoins so I can replace our pop up camper that fell apart on us. I am listing some here and some on EBAY. Prices on here INCLUDE S/H. I will be adding more and more throughout the week until they are all gone or I get offers for the rest of my collection. Some of you know the amount of coins I will be selling and most are Jeep related. I hate to sell them but I need a pop up to go to Geobash in August. All coins listed here are trackable and unactivated. Here is the list:

Thanks and hope to see some of you at GEOBASH!!

Duane

Email sent

Edited by Eartha

Hi. I am looking for:

Geocion and pin club May 2008, Butterflies & Ladybug geocoin Trade made. Wow!

Perfect Caching Weather geocoin -- finger's crossed on this one....

2008 Tadpole Orange Trade made for this one! Hooray!

I have some nice coins to trade. Let me know what you might be looking for, or I can send you a list. Thanks!

Edited by Vanelle

I have some of The Hazard--Perry County Tour II Geocoins that I will trade if anyone is interested. They are trackable with their own unique icon. I will trade for almost any coin that is trackable on gc.com and has its own unique icon. I will also buy a few coins depending on what somebody has for sale. Again, I would like the coin or coins to be trackable with their own unique icons.

I am especially looking for any coins from Ohio or Kentucky. Please email me at rmm879@windstream.net I am interested in making my small coin collection a little bit bigger.

noodwanted.gif

Thanks for the offers. (Here and through e-mails) I'm gonna give this #21 (wo)manhunt a few days, then I'll trade with someone. And yeah, I'm being ultra-picky nowadays. Just be thankful you're not my nose. :D

probably an obvious idea, but have you written all the folks that have this coin listed on the two big listing sites to see if they have #21?

lara/rsg

I have some of The Hazard--Perry County Tour II Geocoins that I will trade if anyone is interested. They are trackable with their own unique icon. I will trade for almost any coin that is trackable on gc.com and has its own unique icon. I will also buy a few coins depending on what somebody has for sale. Again, I would like the coin or coins to be trackable with their own unique icons.

I am especially looking for any coins from Ohio or Kentucky. Please email me at rmm879@windstream.net I am interested in making my small coin collection a little bit bigger.

email sent

I am happy to report that my oldest son....io_sono_affamto is finally interested in coins, well a coin. :( He had to investigate why I was busting a gut the other day over the shenanigans in the GSA thread...when he saw the YIME in the dinosaurs' mouth and grunted out a giggle (he's 13) " hahaha, that say's yime :D

Then this morning he comes up to me on the computer yet again and says, "mom, I just can't get that coin outta my head, that's so cool who made it?" and I said "Yemon Yime" a cacher but they are really hard to get...he looked pretty disappointed.

So now momma has to find a Yime and not even for me!!!

what to do? I know it took Roddy half a lifetime to get one? I have two arms....I only need one :D

I am happy to report that my oldest son....io_sono_affamto is finally interested in coins, well a coin. :D He had to investigate why I was busting a gut the other day over the shenanigans in the GSA thread...when he saw the YIME in the dinosaurs' mouth and grunted out a giggle (he's 13) " hahaha, that say's yime :D

Then this morning he comes up to me on the computer yet again and says, "mom, I just can't get that coin outta my head, that's so cool who made it?" and I said "Yemon Yime" a cacher but they are really hard to get...he looked pretty disappointed.

So now momma has to find a Yime and not even for me!!!

what to do? I know it took Roddy half a lifetime to get one? I have two arms....I only need one :D

Good Luck Bernice...some coins are so hard to get ahold of...They must be planing on taking them to the grave :(:D

I say ya can't take it with you when your gone :D:(

Good Luck Bernice...some coins are so hard to get ahold of...They must be planing on taking them to the grave :(:D

I say ya can't take it with you when your gone :D:(

What? Wher'm I going? Oh yeah, we are getting rid of everything (except geocoins) when we move to Australia....

And I lied, I do need two arms to cache BUT I could probably move around on one leg :D

I have the following coins for trade:

Titanic - night coin

Mermaid Swag - purple

Grodan & fiabus copper frog

tadpole379 2008 orange frog

signal gps adventure Bridgeport, CT

I also have the following for special trades:

lackey coin- traded

Appalachian Connecticut bronze- traded

:D:(:D

I'll be happy to look through all trading lists. I would be really happy to find any of the coins in the muggle series.

Edited by yalehockeymom

I have the following coins for trade:

Titanic - night coin

Mermaid Swag - purple

Grodan & fiabus copper frog

tadpole379 2008 orange frog

signal gps adventure Bridgeport, CT

I also have the following for special trades:

2007 Lackey

Appalachian Connecticut bronze

:D:ninja::P

I'll be happy to look through all trading lists. I would be really happy to find any of the coins in the muggle series.

If you mean the Wildlife Muggles series, I've got several different ones on my available list (and a few of them not on my list that are available if those aren't the ones your looking for)

Ammonite traders available - see seeking list below.

Also some Antique Bronze and Silver available for purchase $45/set + postage.

This is the Antique Bronze set. They are 54mm in size (that's over 2").

Samples-AntBrass-Landsharkz.jpg

Having been priviledged to have received one of these, all I can say is :blink: WOW :unsure:! If you're even COINSIDERING (hehhe, NOT a typo) trading for these, go for it, they are just incredibly cool!!

Naomi :ph34r:

Edited by mousekakat

We are looking to trade for a few geocoins to trade for our personal sweetlife, which is a pretty big geocoin and very heavy. Our personal coin looks like a big "LifeSaver" candy. It is trackable on Gc.com It has a real cool icon that shows up as our avitar. Everyone we have traded with so far is liked our coins. Hope we can bring some of these coins to reality and be able to add them to our collection

Here are the ones we are seeking:

1.Stroatkjalas(Mr. John) Geocoin- very nice coin but cant find anyone to trade with

2.SWAGS Easter 2006 Geocoin - very cute coin but havent been able to find one for trade

3.SWAGS Christmas 2005 Geocoin - very cute coin but have not been able to find someone to trade with for

it

4.Geo Yuk Geocoin - Very Cute coin and would love to add it to our collection, another coin we have not

been able to find to trade someone for it. The coin says on it "It's Toxic in There"

5. Roseville Parks & Recreation Geo - Cache Event Geocoin - We would love to add this coin to our

collection as we collect geocoins from Michigan.

6. Mr & Mrs Parrotheads geocoin - we have parrots and collect bird geocoins as well, and would love to

have this coin in our collection.

Have a nice weekend everyone :blink:

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

1c813a41-d289-40d4-81a0-904bf9782f1b.jpg

I've got a few of my Russian Red Big Beans for trading. If anyone is interested, please email me. My trade list is way out of date, so feel free to make an offer. (i'm not terribly interested in sending mail overseas right now, just fyi, but if you can tempt me, go ahead.)

Also willing to do a cache trade (I drop a coin with a goal to get to you, you drop a coin with a goal to get to me.)

Let me know.

Hi,

I still have a few of these left for this project as some of the traders never delivered on their coins. Email me through my profile if you are interested. I have also included an actual photo of the coin so you can get a better idea of how they turned out.

Best Regards,

MRJIFFY

CopperSummerMeltdownFront.jpg

CopperSummerMeltdownBack.jpg

Hi,

I am now taking trades on my personal cointest coin that I will be running this Summer. I won't go in to deatails on the cointest at this time as its not appropriate for the trading forums, but will say that the cointest will be running all Summer long with the ability to win weekly coin prizes (special edition winner only coins of the MRJIFFY's Summer Meltdown 2008), as well as a grand prize made up of a large collection of geocoins (I am hoping about 100 coins!). I am amassing the grand prize by a donation of a bunch of my own various geocoins (about 20), and by conducting trades with a very special MRJIFFY's Summer Meltdown 2008 Trader only version of the coin minted in Antique Copper.

I am minting approximately 250 coins, 40 of which will be Donor Trade only coins in Antique Copper (40 planned to be minted). Some different versions will be minted including about 90 in BN that I will be selling, about 50 travel only version (Silver)that will make up the coins that you need to find to participate in the cointest (more details fot follow in another post as Summer approaches), a version in gold (approximately 30) that can only be won by particpation in the cointest, and about 40 of a special organizers coin (paid for separately out of my own pocket)that I will be trading at a later time for personal use.

No other coins or versions will be minted of this coin ever, under any circumstances. The coins are currently having samples produced at the mint and the final minting of the coins should be available within 6-8 weeks, hopefully sooner. The coin is a result of design efforts of Chris Mackey and myself, with Minting to be done through Landsharkz and I think the design looks great. The coins will be 1.75 in size and finished in hard enamels. The trackable at Geocaching.com text is included on the rim of the coins.

To build the grand prize of geocoins, I am requesting that all trade offers for one Antique Copper version of this coin include at a minimum one regular geocoin and one LE or AE version of another geocoin. Before anyone starts accusing me of being greedy or rude, please keep in mind that I am personally footing the bill for all of these coins. Selling the 90 will help me recoup some of my costs, but I estimate I will be out of pocket about $600 US to run this cointest. This $600 does not include any costs associated with the organizers coin that I am having minted for myself. Also, all coins collected from the trades of the Trader/Donor only version of the MRJIFFY's Summer Meltdown 2008 Antique Copper Coin will be part of the grand prize at the end of the Summer. I will not be keeping any of the trade/donor coins, not matter how cool the geocoin! I have spoken with Groundspeak several months ago regarding this cointest and have thier ok to go ahead from those discussions.

I have attached a JPG of the coin design in Antique Copper. All the coins will be trackable, and there may be some slight variation of the final coin if the samples dont look the way I expect them to. All the coins will be trackable at geocaching.com. I will not be trading any of the other versions, or selling the BN version at this time, so please dont ask me to do so. Trades will be finalized with those offers I feel best meet the needs of building a great grand prize collection of geocoins. I will try posting an actual photo of the trade coin once I get the samples in hand.

Email me through my geocaching profile with your trade offers. I wont have time to keep track of all the posts on the trade forum for offers regarding this coin, so your offer may be missed if you offer a trade in this way.

Looking forward to the responses! Remember, this is meant to be fun, so lets keep it that way.

Best Regards,

MRJIFFY

TradeVersionSummerMeltdown08.jpg

Hi,

I have two of the Theotokos Crown of Thorns coin in Antique Silver for Trade along with one in the Antique Gold.

My seeking list is below, email me through my profile if you are interested.

MRJIFFY

silver.gif

gold.gif

Edited by mrjiffy

I am looking for a nude caching ....non trackable....any metal...........

Coins to trade

1-prickly pear by crake...1 silver ,

birds of a feather...Randaddy

gc & pc april 07 daffodil

lettuce us go caching...le...nickel

geoparrothead...team thorny

robo knight mystery coin...nickel

boomerang...bn

starfish...sea foam glow...nickel

pearl oyster...geocoin club

2-geocoin forum piranhas...teal & pink

u s nomad by crake