GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

:) I don't post here very often but I'm looking for this coin....

3465.gif

I would love to make someone a sweet deal for one of these, I have a few older coins.. please let me know what you're lookin to trade for it. :)

email sent :(

Oh, just reread, duh.

Edited by Nochipra

I have a few copper Theotokos coins for trade. There were only 49 of these made and not very many of them were sold. I've given many away as gifts or trades already so I don't have too many left.

I would love to get a Tracking Time but also anything on my seeking list - but not limited to it. There are a lot of nice coins that I'm not aware of I'm sure so please drop me a note if you think I might be interested. I'll (hopefully) be out caching most of the weekend so will be checking any offers when I get the chance.

copper.gif

I have a few copper Theotokos coins for trade. There were only 49 of these made and not very many of them were sold. I've given many away as gifts or trades already so I don't have too many left.

I would love to get a Tracking Time but also anything on my seeking list - but not limited to it. There are a lot of nice coins that I'm not aware of I'm sure so please drop me a note if you think I might be interested. I'll (hopefully) be out caching most of the weekend so will be checking any offers when I get the chance.

copper.gif

email sent, they really are beautiful coins:)

Wanted: Dressel Dragons personal coin (#1 on the list) and 2008 Happy New year

For trade: Blue quad cacher, USA Bumper sticker coin, 2 evil micros (1 glow 1 regular), & a Coo Coo for Caching. I may even be willing to trade one of my sets of lizards when they come in. But it would have to be for both coins.

Hi all,

I've got some Oakbucks (21), but I live across the ocean and I don't have plans to fly to the USA to visit a place where I can 'exchange' them :blink: . Is somebody interested?

They expires dec-08 Trade made, thanks

I've got also 2 AS and 2 AG Horses Around The World (Arabian) available for a trade

5884.gif

My seekinglist (if you get the home page, look for Ilonka)

I have for trade:

GeoJellies V3 Butter Flavor

Two Cache LE Satin Silver (1 of 20)

Two Cache LE Satin Gold (1 of 20)

Hawaii Micro

Crazy Pug Caching Gold

HJNielsen Personal Copper

HJNielsen Personal Silver

Kiss Me I'm Irish Event Black Nickel

Kiss Me I'm Irish Event Copper

Kiss Me I'm Irish Event Shiny Silver

Kiss Me I'm Irish Event Shiny Gold

Welcome any offers.

TMA

Hello Fellow Geocoin Owners. Alas, I have no geocoins of my own, but I have been making Geo-tokens.

If anyone has multiple coins of a certain type or have some they are willing to part with, I would be more than happy to offer up a combination of tokens for your geocoin. The tokens vary in how long they take to make. The painted ones obviously take much longer. So you can place value by the labour involved.

Please PM me with your offer of what token(s) of mine you want as well as a reference to your coin so I can see it. Then we can finalize up the deal from there. If you really prefer one paint scheme over another, I can make sure your token is done to your preference.

NOTE: I will be changing the text color of the "Dead Set" token as it does not have the effect I am after.

Thanks for looking.

geocoin12.jpg

Note: Token F is a replica of a Plastic Pirate Coin converted into a token. H is obviously my Poker Tokens.

Edited by lordzogat

:):D I have a The Lord of the Caches - EARTH Geocoin Black Nickel, and i hope someone wants to trade with me for a Walpurgis-event-coin , year 2006 or 2008, i love both coins :wub::)

:wub: I adore and love those witch coins, sooo please, who wants to trade with me :D

Edited by Geo.Error

Hello Fellow Geocoin Owners. Alas, I have no geocoins of my own, but I have been making Geo-tokens.

If anyone has multiple coins of a certain type or have some they are willing to part with, I would be more than happy to offer up a combination of tokens for your geocoin. The tokens vary in how long they take to make. The painted ones obviously take much longer. So you can place value by the labour involved.

Please PM me with your offer of what token(s) of mine you want as well as a reference to your coin so I can see it. Then we can finalize up the deal from there. If you really prefer one paint scheme over another, I can make sure your token is done to your preference.

NOTE: I will be changing the text color of the "Dead Set" token as it does not have the effect I am after.

Thanks for looking.

Hey there lordzogat,

Just a couple of questions, as I'm very interested in your work. Are these (shown) the token designs you are offering, or are you able to customize further? As in shape, artwork, etc. And also, can you possibly show a photo with an actual coin (or something) to gage actual size?

Thanks!

Yime

If anyone has multiple coins of a certain type or have some they are willing to part with, I would be more than happy to offer up a combination of tokens for your geocoin. ...........

Hey there lordzogat,

Just a couple of questions, as I'm very interested in your work. Are these (shown) the token designs you are offering, or are you able to customize further? As in shape, artwork, etc. And also, can you possibly show a photo with an actual coin (or something) to gage actual size?

Thanks!

Yime

These designs are more or less set other than changing painting scheme. As I have already developed the master tokens and formed molds from them.

If you are looking for something in particualr let me know and then I can decided on the time required. The time taken to develope and mold a master token varies from 1 - 4 hours and then there is the cost fo the RTV mold rubber - so developing a new token is a possibility, just depends on what it is.

The larger tokens all range around the 2 1/4" size. The small set are all poker chip sized.

Hope this helps as I would love to acquire a few geo coins.

Edited by lordzogat

copper.gif

I want to thank everyone for responding to the trade request. I got so many emails that I can't possibly complete all the trades. I'm going to go through the remaining offers and decide which I can and can't do. I want to thank you all so much for your interest. I will have a few more for trade at a later date (I hope) but not sure what metals will be left.

Looking for the following:

any of the astro coins

any geotiki coin ~ yawp, lord pomsby, tiki hoard, king mojo, tiki bikki bikki (these are the non trackable ones)

Have for trade:

2008 earth turtles

a dark knight mystery coin

gold musketeers

and my trader list. thanks! B)

I have an unactivated Nocturnal Glow XLE available for trade.

I'd really like one of the Delft Blue coins for it, but would consider other trades like an Avalanche 2008 standard BN & an Astro coin or two Astro coins. Email me through my GC profile.

Edited by AtlantaGal

I´m trying to get all Travelling Gnomes, so far I´ve set trades for 3, now I need a blue a orange and a renegade gnome. Anyone have an extra for trade? My listings at www.geocoincollection.com is up to date, almmost :o

grodan Karin

This is going relly well. Now I´m only missing a blue and a orange gnome, anyone please?

grodan Karin

I have the following for trade:

PI math red

Musketeers Gold

Compass Rose Gold 2006

Compass Rose 2005

Musketeer gold (5 flavors)

Astro Solar

Avroair v1

Looking for: a sunburst lighthouse, boomerang bn or australia two-tone, great outdoors, taiwan magpie, london phone box, koala shaped, crystal fairy, di vinci challenge set, any karma fairy, GW6 beaver dude, pocket decoder, 2007 wisconsin, a gold ammonite.

:lol: And I have a traders list...

Edited by avroair

It took me awhile to sort through and photograph them all, but here is my coin haul from GWVI!! :lol:

DSC_0203.jpg

What is the name of that suncatcher coin with the people holding hands and says sometimes its just who you are with?

Anyone have one of those suncatcher coins for trade?

Thanks for looking.

geocoin12.jpg

Note: Token F is a replica of a Plastic Pirate Coin converted into a token. H is obviously my Poker Tokens.

I REALLY like them all but really like First H then C then D.

geocoin12.jpg

I REALLY like them all but really like First H then C then D.

H is a double sided poker token, C is also a double sided 2" token. D seems to be a favorite. If your interested in a trade send me an email.

I have Monkeys with Glow Bananas to trade. Looking for anything with Celtic flair.

What are these monkeys? I haven't heard of them. Any pics?

2546775098_dc98620afe_o.jpg

i have one in AG also for trade.

rsg

Thanks, RSG!

I am seeking one of the new Titanic geocoins if anyone has any extra coming in for trade. I'd love either of the silver editions. See the link to my trading list.

Thanks!

I have for trade:

GeoJellies V3 Butter Flavor

Two Cache LE Satin Silver (1 of 20)

Two Cache LE Satin Gold (1 of 20)

Hawaii Micro

Crazy Pug Caching Gold

HJNielsen Personal Copper

HJNielsen Personal Silver

Kiss Me I'm Irish Event Black Nickel

Kiss Me I'm Irish Event Copper

Kiss Me I'm Irish Event Shiny Silver