GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Wanted: 2008 Happy New Year or THX4TC Jeep

Trading: Coo Coo for Caching coin

I am still lookin for these along with the What's in your mailbox? geocoins (V1 & 2)

Still have a Coo Coo for caching coin and will have a Cache Matrix to trade soon.

email sent

I'm looking for the Pocket Decoder and the Nocturnal coin.

Got Earth Turtles 2008 to trade...

Still looking...

I have an extra Nocturnal that should be coming in any day if you would like to trade for the turtle?

Trade made for Nocturnal - Thank you :)

Still looking for pocket decoder...

I have the Red Hogwild Sword with sheath version 2 for trade.

Looking for a light up PDA coin (1st Choice)that coins and Pins made or Blue Mustang or something else unique

Hi VWDave - you should always post trade requests in the pinned trading thread at the top of Geocoin Discussions, never in here as a new thread. I know this can happen by mistake as the post new thread button is right beside the post reply button. The mods will automatically merge any new thread that is about trading a coin into the pinned trading thread.

Good luck with your trade.

I've looking for the Cacher (Cacher Tag) geocoins that Castle Coins and Pins made. Any color combination will do. I have my Mauison v2 personal geocoin to trade:

MauisonV2.jpg

Mahalo!

How is it I've never seen these beautiful coins?? WOW, this is now one of my heart's desire coins...got one for trade?

Seeking The Real Adventurer Two-Tone LE. I'm sure I have something worthy of trading for it.

Gracias.

I'm still looking, I know someone wants to trade me for one :) I need one to match my Raiders of the Lost Cache coin.

Email the coin designer. That's their version. I think it was Mambo.

Seeking The Real Adventurer Two-Tone LE. I'm sure I have something worthy of trading for it.

Gracias.

I'm still looking, I know someone wants to trade me for one :) I need one to match my Raiders of the Lost Cache coin.

There are two tone tone LE versions. Two tone Gold on Nickel was sold. Two tone Gold on Black Nickel was trade only. Which one ya wantin'?

TMA

Gracias.

There are two tone tone LE versions. Two tone Gold on Nickel was sold. Two tone Gold on Black Nickel was trade only. Which one ya wantin'?

TMA

Well heck I'd be happy with either, I saw the gold/nickel on ebay, I like that one. If I can't get a trade, I'll send Mambomania a note. I'll give it a day or two :) Thanks.

Gracias.

TMA

Well heck I'd be happy with either, I saw the gold/nickel on ebay, I like that one. If I can't get a trade, I'll send Mambomania a note. I'll give it a day or two :D Thanks.

I have both two tones in my collection. You could talk me out of the gold/nickel, but I'd like to be last resort :)

I have a full set of four Tiki Stackers to trade. They are all #13 (unless you can talk me out of the #4s). I would prefer to trade them as a set. I envsion trading them for something between 1 and 8 coins, depending on what is offered.

I don't really have a seeking list, but here are some things I don't have to give you ideas:

Swedish Moose

Red or Green 2008 Earth Turtle

Purple & Black 4 Muskeeters

Two-tone LE 2007 Compass Rose

Geocaching Jedi

MiniGPS coins (I think from the geocoin store)

Lackey either version

Volunteer (new version)

If I don't get any offers for the set I will trade them individually. Please send offers via e-mail as because of the "&" we don't get PMs.

jrr

Trade made, mahalo for all the offers! (Wish I had another set to trade too).

jrr

If anyone is still looking for one of the 2008 Green Earth turtles, let me know. I have an extra for trade. PM or email me through my profile.

E-mail sent with link to our trading list...we have a couple of morpho butterflies, a dark rhodium tranquility available for adoption, etc., so hopefully you see something of interest.

If anyone is still looking for one of the 2008 Green Earth turtles, let me know. I have an extra for trade. PM or email me through my profile.

E-mail sent with link to our trading list...we have a couple of morpho butterflies, a dark rhodium tranquility available for adoption, etc., so hopefully you see something of interest.

I've got an AE lighthouse coin and pin set if you're interested, Randy!

Naomi :)

Hi. I really, really, really, really, really want to find a delft blau 'Windmolen' coin.

I have the full set of the Four Musketeers coins, in their velvet bags, that I would trade for it. (Blue, Red, Green, Purple, Black).

Alternately, I have the full set of the original four Astro Geocoins from Sepp&Berta that I could trade for it instead. (Winter, Fall, Spring and Summer).

Please and thank you.

OK. I never expected the response that I have gotten today and tonight. I was hoping to make a decision tonight and I can't. :rolleyes: I got way too many awesome offers of coins that I really want. I am sorry to say I need another night or 2 to figure it out. Sorry for the delay to those wanting a trade.

I have been out of serious collecting for nearly a year now, so am behind and apologize if I dupe anything.

I am looking for the following coins:

- Zodiac Gemini

- Any / all of the Carosel Horses

- Dark Side of the Cache

- Pirates of the Harriman IV

- Eragon/Sephira

- any / all 2008 Compass Roses

- 2007 Isle of Man

- any / all Dragonfly coins

- Time & Space

- Pirate Treasure

- Knights Templar

- any / all surfboards

What I have to trade. All are trackable and unactivated unless otherwise noted:

- Castle Man Golden State (1 each Brass, Bronze)

- B2 Bomber (1 each gold, pewter)

- Geocaching Squad Magellan Pewter

- Hitchhiker's Guide 42

- Tempting the Fates

- Magic 8-ball green

- GCC TFTC

- GCC Monopoly Gameboard Nov 06

- Zodiac Aries

- Zodiac Taurus

- Zodiac Pisces

- Zodiac Capricorn

- Zodiac Aquarius

- Zodiac Final

- Crake Swallowtail

- Crake Symbology (1 each copper, bronze, silver)

- Crake Autumn Rose

- Crake Ice Rose

- Crake Midnight Rose

- Crake 12 Days of Caching (complete 4 pc. plus velvet bag)

- Crake Malachite Butterfly

- Crake Prickly Pear (1 each gold, silver)

- Crake 2007 Suncatcher (1 each gold, silver)

- Triple Dragon (complete set: 1 each gold, silver, antique copper, antique silver, two-tone LE)

- Double Dragon (untrackable)

- Four Elements gold

- Wretched Skull

Will consider sets for sets.

All emails will be answered! :rolleyes:

RedwoodRed