GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I'd be interested in trading for a couple of the suncatcher coins that were available from Oakcoins at GWVI. They are the ones showing some people holding hands and it says "sometimes its just who you are with" One for me and one for me to give for a gift that's why I would like two......

I am seeking GW6 group Bears, (the glittery ones that look like a little stuffed bear...so cute!! I think they were the group project for the girls), please for PengoBeky's BDay which is one June 26th. She is going to be 6. In the past I have collected chicks and ducks for her. She loves them. I don't have a huge trader list at the moment but I have a few geocoins so if you have a few and wouldn't mind working out some kind of trade for a geocoin please contact me. Not sure what is reasonable 2 or 3 per geocoin??? Let me know. Thanks!

I am seeking GW6 group Bears, (the glittery ones that look like a little stuffed bear...so cute!! I think they were the group project for the girls), please for PengoBeky's BDay which is one June 26th. She is going to be 6. In the past I have collected chicks and ducks for her. She loves them. I don't have a huge trader list at the moment but I have a few geocoins so if you have a few and wouldn't mind working out some kind of trade for a geocoin please contact me. Not sure what is reasonable 2 or 3 per geocoin??? Let me know. Thanks!

We would be interested in trading for a couple of this cute stuffed glittery bears as well. Please send us a message thru our GC profile.

Barry and Valarie aka sweetlife

We would be interested in trading for a couple of this cute stuffed glittery bears as well. Please send us a message thru our GC profile.

Umm...I don't know why or how I ended up with this, but I have a little pink glittery bear coin that says Boo-Boo on the back, and has a little patch on the butt that says GW. Is this what you seek.

on second reading of the destination, I'd rather it go to the little ones Bday present, so I'll be contacting you PengoFamily, I'm sorry sweetlife.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Umm...I don't know why or how I ended up with this, but I have a little pink glittery bear coin that says Boo-Boo on the back, and has a little patch on the butt that says GW. Is this what you seek.

on second reading of the destination, I'd rather it go to the little ones Bday present, so I'll be contacting you PengoFamily, I'm sorry sweetlife.

No problem there, hopes there is more people out there that have them. Patience, We have lots of that, were not worried..

sweetlife

I'm seeking:

2008 Walpurgis Event - copper

2008 Walpurgis Event - silver

Geowoodstock VI Event coin - the 6 sided one

2006 Dutch micro - silver

Firetruckflyer micro

2007 Geomuse

WEGE - antique copper

I have lots of coins available for trading...

sweetlife, send me your address and just as soon as my glittery bears are here i will send one to you!

lara

We have some glittery bears (gold with light purple glitter) that say 'Moo Crew' on them. We have a few available for trade, if anyone is interested.

I also have some of the micro GW VI non-trackable bears (black on one side, white on the other, with 'Moozer' on them) if anyone wants to trade for them...

We have some glittery bears (gold with light purple glitter) that say 'Moo Crew' on them. We have a few available for trade, if anyone is interested.

I also have some of the micro GW VI non-trackable bears (black on one side, white on the other, with 'Moozer' on them) if anyone wants to trade for them...

me, i would love to trade for them! i just have to have my teddy bears arrive! but please save me one of each if you can. i am going to go hogwild tomorrow and see when they were shipped.

lara

I have a green travel gnome coming in and was thinking maybe I´ll get them all. :unsure:

So I´m looking for all the other travel gnomes.

For trades look into my list on www.geocoincollection.com I also have my personal grodan coin to trade for gnomes.

Thank you!

grodan Karin.

Still looking to trade for gnomes.

grodan Karin

I have a green travel gnome coming in and was thinking maybe I´ll get them all. :unsure:

So I´m looking for all the other travel gnomes.

For trades look into my list on www.geocoincollection.com I also have my personal grodan coin to trade for gnomes.

Thank you!

grodan Karin.

Still looking to trade for gnomes.

grodan Karin

email sent

Hi all we are still new to geocaching and all and I have been wanting a coin or 2 but don,t want to order one on line. Would love to look at 1, 2, or 3 in person then buy them. 1 to be set free this weekend 1 to be set free in 2 weeks in Montana. :angry:

Does any body in my area that would be willing to sell me? :)

We live in Covington, WA.

I have 93 oakbucks and 2 'free die side' oakbucks laying around here.

As I won't be going to any event where I could use them, maybe someone is interested in a trade?

Regards, ElliPirelli

Wow that is an amazing number of oakbucks! :angry::D

Either you are a serious collector or a group purchaser! :)

I only have 90 oakbucks laying around and 3 die sides (not counting any bucks/die sides that may have been included in the monthly club shipments) :)

To keep this on topic, if anyone wants to trade a micro I don't have for a 5 spot oakbuck or a trackable non-micro I don't have for a 10 spot oakbuck, drop me a line! :) Various mostly-up-to-date coin lists in sig line below...

If I don't trade them, no big loss short term, expecting to be at a mega event before they expire! :):):D

I have a Moun10Bike Version 2 available for multiple coin trade. It only has a note on it posted by me, which I can delete. So it's log-free.

Looking for the best offer of unactivated coins such as Delft Blue, 2007 Earth Turtles, Loggerhead Turtles, Garmin Chicago and others. Email me with a link to your trade list. No PMs please.

Hi there! I have both Delft Blue coins to trade. 5 Earth Turtles. And MANY other HTF coins. Let's talk. Doug

I have a Moun10Bike Version 2 available for multiple coin trade. It only has a note on it posted by me, which I can delete. So it's log-free.

Looking for the best offer of unactivated coins such as Delft Blue, 2007 Earth Turtles, Loggerhead Turtles, Garmin Chicago and others. Email me with a link to your trade list. No PMs please.

Hi there! I have both Delft Blue coins to trade. 5 Earth Turtles. And MANY other HTF coins. Let's talk. Doug

I believe it got traded already. See a few posts after the original post.

Hi all we are still new to geocaching and all and I have been wanting a coin or 2 but don,t want to order one on line. Would love to look at 1, 2, or 3 in person then buy them. 1 to be set free this weekend 1 to be set free in 2 weeks in Montana. :angry:

Does any body in my area that would be willing to sell me? :)

We live in Covington, WA.

I sent you an email.

I believe it got traded already. See a few posts after the original post.

Yep, it's gone already and in transit to the new owner.

Still looking for some more GW6 Teddy Bears please

aslo seeking a Gray Whale Geocoin Glitter version please. Thanks!

I am at a loss!!! I am trying to finish up my Compass Rose collection and the only one I need is the Compass Rose XXLE, the Copper Finish. Now, I know only ONE was made and was awarded to the winner of a contest in Temecula last year. If the winner is out there, I would like to trade a Moun10Bike version 3 #406.

I'd be interested in trading for a couple of the suncatcher coins that were available from Oakcoins at GWVI. They are the ones showing some people holding hands and it says "sometimes its just who you are with" One for me and one for me to give for a gift that's why I would like two......

Still looking......

I am at a loss!!! I am trying to finish up my Compass Rose collection and the only one I need is the Compass Rose XXLE, the Copper Finish. Now, I know only ONE was made and was awarded to the winner of a contest in Temecula last year. If the winner is out there, I would like to trade a Moun10Bike version 3 #406.

I don't think the winner is going to part with it.

The winner sold it for charity on Ebay. The Ebay winner to my knowledge still has the coin. Now who would that be? . . . . ..

TMA

The winner sold it for charity on Ebay. The Ebay winner to my knowledge still has the coin. Now who would that be? . . . . ..

TMA

AFAIK a few weeks later the winning bidder was offered quite a significant amount for the coin ... no chance :rolleyes::wub:

Cheers

Dirk

I have a full set of four Tiki Stackers to trade. They are all #13 (unless you can talk me out of the #4s). I would prefer to trade them as a set. I envsion trading them for something between 1 and 8 coins, depending on what is offered.

I don't really have a seeking list, but here are some things I don't have to give you ideas:

Swedish Moose

Red or Green 2008 Earth Turtle

Purple & Black 4 Muskeeters

Two-tone LE 2007 Compass Rose

Geocaching Jedi

MiniGPS coins (I think from the geocoin store)

Lackey either version

Volunteer (new version)

If I don't get any offers for the set I will trade them individually. Please send offers via e-mail as because of the "&" we don't get PMs.

jrr