GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Hi, I am also looking for a BCGA coin from 2007. I am hoping someone has one to trade as I have posting a seeking message for this coin unsuccessfully 5 or 6 times in the past on this forum. I have quite a few different coins on my trader list.

Fingers Crossed!

MRJIFFY

Hi, I am also looking for a BCGA coin from 2007. I am hoping someone has one to trade as I have posting a seeking message for this coin unsuccessfully 5 or 6 times in the past on this forum. I have quite a few different coins on my trader list.

Fingers Crossed!

MRJIFFY

I will have an extra silver but I don't have them yet.

I'm going to have THREE Portugal 2008 geocoins for TRADING very soon. All geocoins are only going to be sold to Portuguese geocachers and there will be none available for purchase through the www.

If you're interested, make me an offer I can't refuse through my e-mail.

1412ubl.jpg

Please note that the gold version will be made available only to PT cachers.

Email Sent!

Fingers Crossed!

MRJIFFY

I will have an extra silver but I don't have them yet.

I'm looking for a Tracking Time coin. I know this is very rare but it is my favorite coin and I would appreciate it if someone would trade me it. I don't have a large collection so the only coins I can offer are my new ConundrumCoins. Those who own one will be able to take part in a puzzle-solving competition where the first 25 solvers will get an LE ConundrumCoin.

I'm still looking for a red or copper Earth Turtle 2008 and any of the Avalanche coins.

My trader list is updated (in sig below) plus in the next few weeks I will have my BCGA Gold Member only coins as well as our personal coin too. I may even have a Pocket Decoder but I'm not yet sure if I will be trading that one. I'll see once I get it in I think.

Edited by Theotokos

I have a pocket decoder for trade - seeking either an earth turtle or tranquility geocoin.

BlueMotmot,

I have an earth turtle if you would like to trade. Something weird is happening with GC.com tonight, and I can't get to your profile to send an e-mail.

I'm going to have THREE Portugal 2008 geocoins for TRADING very soon. All geocoins are only going to be sold to Portuguese geocachers and there will be none available for purchase through the www.

1412ubl.jpg

Nice coin Daniel. :ph34r: Would like one. :)

Still have a couple of these for trade:

54852484-1d61-484e-a610-3df176638a15.jpg

Also, looking for:

Earth Turtle

* gold and green

* nickel and red

or

* purple

* pocket decoder

* nocturnal glow in the dark GW6 edition

* astro solar

Have:

* tranquilities

* musketeers (all)

and many other traders

Thanks!

:ph34r:

1412ubl.jpg

I remember voting on these :ph34r:

I saw this at the NC "so you couldn't attend GW6" event and just have to get one!

If anyone knows how I can get the below pathtag, please send me an email or PM

2519460917_b0e580a422_m.jpg

oooh, I want one of these too! I'll trade one of our flying nerdling geonerds for it. Just send me an email.

I would like to get a motogrrl Memorial GeoCoin. I can trade a GWVI (Official) for it.

I also have a couple extra GWVI (Official) available for trade (for personal coins that impress me)

Hi, I had the honor of "meeting" you while I was eating at the GWVI and then saw you at the coin exchange thingy. I just so happen to have in my hand one of which you seek :D

Fairyhoney

I have a Moun10Bike Version 2 available for multiple coin trade. It only has a note on it posted by me, which I can delete. So it's log-free.

Looking for the best offer of unactivated coins such as Delft Blue, 2007 Earth Turtles, Loggerhead Turtles, Garmin Chicago and others. Email me with a link to your trade list. No PMs please.

I have a Moun10Bike Version 2 available for multiple coin trade. It only has a note on it posted by me, which I can delete. So it's log-free.

Looking for the best offer of unactivated coins such as Delft Blue, 2007 Earth Turtles, Loggerhead Turtles, Garmin Chicago and others. Email me with a link to your trade list. No PMs please.

What a nice coin to have. :D

We sent a email thru geocaching, Hope there may be a consideration, but we're sure there is going to be alot of offers and we won't be even close to getting this coin. Never laid eyes on one of these coins/beauties.

Congrads to whoever wins the trade offer.

sweetlife

I have a Pocket Decoder to trade. This was a pretty pricey coin so 1 for 1 trades may not be accepted - of course it all depends on the coin.

Really looking for:

Red or Copper Earth Turtle 2008

Avalanche (any year)

Tumbleweed

(Yime and JoeFrog always welcome)

Also, please look at my list (in link below) or feel free to offer other coins too. I not familiar with a lot of coins and they may be of interest.

I have a Pocket Decoder to trade. This was a pretty pricey coin so 1 for 1 trades may not be accepted - of course it all depends on the coin.

Really looking for:

Red or Copper Earth Turtle 2008

Avalanche (any year)

Tumbleweed

(Yime and JoeFrog always welcome)

Also, please look at my list (in link below) or feel free to offer other coins too. I not familiar with a lot of coins and they may be of interest.

Email sent :D

I have these coins for trade:

4162.gif

2998.gif

2690.gif

2607.gif

3007.gif

This one I have in Copper, Black Nickel, and Shiny Silver (don't remember which events were which)

I also have a GeoJellies V3 Butter, Two Cache ($2 bill) XLE Satin Silver (20 made), and Two Cache XLE Satin Gold (20 made).

Emails only please. Thanks.

TMA

**edit to fix mint qtys

Edited by The Moop Along

I have these coins for trade:

4162.gif

2998.gif

2690.gif

2607.gif

3007.gif

This one I have in Copper, Black Nickel, and Shiny Silver (don't remember which events were which)

I also have a GeoJellies V3 Butter, Two Cache ($2 bill) XLE Satin Silver (20 made), and Two Cache XLE Satin Gold (20 made).

Emails only please. Thanks.

And what is it that you are hoping for in trade :D ?

TMA

**edit to fix mint qtys

Trade made! Thanks.

I would like to get a motogrrl Memorial GeoCoin. I can trade a GWVI (Official) for it.

I also have a couple extra GWVI (Official) available for trade (for personal coins that impress me)

OK, all used up. Thanks. I see mentions of GeoJellies...So I guess I should be proud to be the owner of a "keewee fruit fantastic" BIG BEAN??