GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Hey everyone! I am interested in trading some of my LE silver peacocks! Only 30 were made.

Here is my seeking list!

Shopp99er shirt (5 o'clock somewhere)

math pie coin

Bikkini Bottom Feeders

baby loggerhead

Kuntry Cachin

Cache Counter BN

Tiki Stomp Event coin

Geo-Tick

TSUN Buffalo

Moon Mushroom

JellyFish!!!!

Cached and Confused

PATHTAGS

If you dont have something on the list email me an offer or your trade list. All offers concidered :blink: If for some reason we can't work out a trade the gold version is for sale at cointracking.com

You've got mail!

I am looking for the 2007 Compass Rose in polished gold with polished nickel wheel. I do not see this listed on geocoincollection.com but understand it was one of the standard compass rose geocoins produced.

It's the other way around: the antique silver CR has the wheel in polished gold.

I am looking for the 2007 Compass Rose in polished gold with polished nickel wheel. I do not see this listed on geocoincollection.com but understand it was one of the standard compass rose geocoins produced.

It's the other way around: the antique silver CR has the wheel in polished gold.

I was going off of the Compss Rose page 2007 Compass Rose .

Or is this just a mistake on this page?

You're looking for the XLE from last year? The one that was sold at CoinFest? Going off the top of my head cause I don't feel like digging through binders - I believe it's polished nickel with polished gold relief. The only dual tone standard release in 2007 was antquie silver with antique bronze relief, but was sold as antique silver.

Edited by AtlantaGal

You're looking for the XLE from last year? The one that was sold at CoinFest? Going off the top of my head cause I don't feel like digging through binders - I believe it's polished nickel with polished gold relief. The only dual tone standard release in 2007 was antquie silver with antique bronze relief, but was sold as antique silver.

My spare XLE is right here. It's polished nickel, w/ polished golf relief, both sides. The antique silver (also sitting here) is silver on the CR side, and the wheel only is polished gold on the back.

I am also seeking any geocoins with Koi. I am a huge koi person. I have a 3500 gallon pond and another smaller 400 gallon pond in my front yard. They give me so much joy and relaxation. Some people think fish are boring. You can't pet them or play with them. But after a long day at work, it is so rewarding to see them come "running" across the pond to see me. The soothing sounds of the fountain and their eagerness is so relaxing. And even though I can't pull them out of the water and pet them, they will come up in to my hands and eat from them or let me cradle them. Any way, you can see my passion...LOL

I am looking for the Japan 2006 and Saffier & Stekelsteef coins for sure. Any coin with a coin is welcome! I have the Legm. I have a few coins in my traders list.

Thanks to anyone that can help out!!!

My spare XLE is right here. It's polished nickel, w/ polished golf relief, both sides. The antique silver (also sitting here) is silver on the CR side, and the wheel only is polished gold on the back.

I have also noticed that the Compass Rose page lists and shows a picture of a polished gold on front and back with only a polished nickel wheel, but I have never seen anyone selling or trading this combination of colors.

SSSOOOO.....TMA, what will it take to get you to give up that extra XLE polished gold and polished nickel?? :ph34r::blink:

I have also noticed that the Compass Rose page lists and shows a picture of a polished gold on front and back with only a polished nickel wheel, but I have never seen anyone selling or trading this combination of colors.

SSSOOOO.....TMA, what will it take to get you to give up that extra XLE polished gold and polished nickel?? :ph34r::blink:

Trust me. Whatever TMA wants, it's worth it. I just got mine and it is by far the best looking one from 2007.

SSSOOOO.....TMA, what will it take to get you to give up that extra XLE polished gold and polished nickel?? :lol::blink:

Trust me. Whatever TMA wants, it's worth it. I just got mine and it is by far the best looking one from 2007.

Wow, congratulations on getting this coin. I have been wanting this coin since I bought my first 2007 Compass Rose in black nickel on Ebay last year. I have not been able to find anyone trading one. I sent TMA an email and I have my fingers crossed :ph34r:

Edited by kehunt64

Hey everyone! I am interested in trading some of my LE silver peacocks! Only 30 were made.

Here is my seeking list!

peacocksilverfront.jpgpeacocksilverbakc2.jpg

Shopp99er shirt (5 o'clock somewhere)

math pie coin

Bikkini Bottom Feeders

baby loggerhead

Cache Counter

Broken W

CSI

Deadliest Cache

Dream Catcher

Elchrich Elch

Fastest Turtle Personal

Geoyuk

Great Smokey Mountain 75 cents

Hawaii Micro

Hawaii Pineapple

Highland Geofairy

Lucky Scratch + Win cat

Yellowston National Park

Pacman

PDA Paperless caching

PATHTAGS

Well I am down to the stuff I probably won't get so just send me offers on what you have for trade.

If you dont have something on the list email me an offer or your trade list. All offers concidered :blink: If for some reason we can't work out a trade the gold version is for sale at cointracking.com

update list :o I also have a coinfusion to trade, nerds v2, and 2 BN SAMPLE VERSION PEACOCKS!!!!

Edited by Ble68

SSSOOOO.....TMA, what will it take to get you to give up that extra XLE polished gold and polished nickel?? :blink::o

Wow, congratulations on getting this coin. I have been wanting this coin since I bought my first 2007 Compass Rose in black nickel on Ebay last year. I have not been able to find anyone trading one. I sent TMA an email and I have my fingers crossed :o

I actually just finished my collection so I now have all of them from 2005-2008 Yime. It cost me dearly, but I wanted to get the whole series.

Edited by rsfish1

I´m waiting for some geoguitars to come in. Anyone willing to trade something for a guitar with the names s.p.a.m & grodan & fiabus on.

I like to collect amnimalshaped coins and food/beverageshaped coins, and trackable.

I looked for a geocachecoffe recently, I have one coming now. Thank you.

Send email via profile, PM doesn´t seem to work.

grodan Karin in sweden

I would like to get a Nero v2 any metal.

I also could go for a Pocketpups.net if anyone is willing to part with theirs, I understand those are special but do not know the real reason. The sure are cute.

Please look into my listings at www.geocoincollection.com to see if I have something you would trade one for.

grodan Karin.

Still looking.

karin

I just started looking through the listing of coins for trade and instead of reading all 233 pages I thought I'd just post a message. I'm new to the whole coin collecting scene and right now only have 2 to trade. But that will change as I get more into it. Here are the ones I have right now.

2006 KY Geocoin

KYgeocoin.jpg

2007 Hazard/Perry Co Tour II

4f47cc42-6ab0-4b12-9282-3712d0fe5ec.jpg

If you're interested just drop me a line and we'll work out a deal

I'm looking for the following coins. If nothing I have listed appeals to you, take a look at my keeper list. (link below). There may be something on there I might be convinced to part with. Thanks for looking.

Looking for:

2007 Minnesota Walleye

2007 Wisconsin

2008 Greenback

Avalanche 2006/2007/2008

Aztec Calendar - Gold

Black Sheep

Cache Dragons

Cache Maru

Don't Fence Me In

Earth Turtle

Earth Turtle 2008

GCC Winter Wonderland (12-2005)

Geocaching's 7th Anniversary Geocoin

Groundspeak Lackey

Grumpy Grammy

Joefrog

Loggerhead Turtle (any)

Nomex geocoin

Perfect Caching Weather

PROTECHCC THE ALIEN CACHER

Rivercity and Team Moagy

Roulette Geocoin

Scout Knife

Sharpee

Silver Dragon/Hammerjane

SWx4 Pirate Coin

Tracking Time

Tumbleweed - Gold

Wandering Dragon

Winter Convergence V Event Geocoin 2006

YemonYime

Coin I have for trade:

Chill's Ride

Easter Cacher - AS, BN

FTF Christmas - BN, Nickel, Gold XLE

GCC Ghosts of Caching Past - Feb06

GCC Can you see me now? - Mar06

GCC The Last Cache - Aug06

GCC Gameboard - Nov06

Jukebox Memories - BN

Moose Mob/Roadrunner - Gold

Pathtag Sherpa

Rainforest Jewel V2 - BN, AC

Signal - December 2006

Team Geocaching Hockey Jerseys #94

Tiki Stomp

Edited by Theotokos

I have for trade

Stubborn Stone Tiki Stacker #163

Looking for other hard to find geocoins on my seeking list...

or make me an offer with another hard to find not on my seeking list...

Will look at all emails and except best offer please don't be offended if I do not except yours :)

Thank you :)

Edited by The-Wolf-Pack

:) I happen to have four Evil Micro 2008 Geocoins up for trade! 3 Regulars and 1 LE that glows. I'm not really "jonesing" for any particular geocoins at the moment so I'm open to all and any offers. Just PM or e-mail me through my GC profile with your offer.

Despite the appearance in the below photo, these coins are all shiny silver.

geocoin_2008_em_r.jpg

Looking for a Moun10Bike coin....third edition preferable. I will trade 4 special coins of mine (not available to the public), to do with as you wish. :D

All genuine offers considered. :) PM if interested.

mm

Isn't that the one that is for sale on e-bay and is being "discussed" down below :) ?

Looking for a Moun10Bike coin....third edition preferable. I will trade 4 special coins of mine (not available to the public), to do with as you wish. :)

All genuine offers considered. :D PM if interested.

mm

Isn't that the one that is for sale on e-bay and is being "discussed" down below :) ?

Me thinks the thread got kicked to the curb :D

Looking for a Moun10Bike coin....third edition preferable. I will trade 4 special coins of mine (not available to the public), to do with as you wish. :)

All genuine offers considered. :D PM if interested.

mm

I'm just looking for a coin trade, that's all.... :D

mm

Looking for a Moun10Bike coin....third edition preferable. I will trade 4 special coins of mine (not available to the public), to do with as you wish. :D

All genuine offers considered. B) PM if interested.

mm

Me thinks the thread got kicked to the curb :)

:D By golly, you're right :D . . . I thought that maybe mm was trying to offering an end to the means :D

I just started looking through the listing of coins for trade and instead of reading all 233 pages I thought I'd just post a message. I'm new to the whole coin collecting scene and right now only have 2 to trade. But that will change as I get more into it. Here are the ones I have right now.

2006 KY Geocoin

KYgeocoin.jpg

Do you have a seeking list of some kind?

Ok, I have a mou10bike 3rd version up for trade. I would like to trade it for something of equal value... Like I know what equal value would be... hehehe.

I was also advised to move the discussion here. Thanks for all the good advise guys... so far so good.

The ebay auction was cancelled... I spoke with Mou10bike via email and this seems like a much better way to do this.

Thanks for all the help guys!!!

Mike aka Altigenman

They are rare and cherished for a few reasons:

1) Moun10Bike created the first geocoin (and it was trackable WAY back when....)

2) He's just an all-around nice guy to know

3) They were never sold

4) They were orignally only found in caches, and then later versions were traded with him directly - again never sold

5) Minting quantities: (I'll be corrected if these are wrong)

- V1: 200

- V2: 300

- V3: 500

- Moun10Tyke: ??

- Christmas 2005: ??

- Christmas 2006: ??

- Christmas 2007: ??

- Wooden nickels: ??

They are rare and cherished for a few reasons:

1) Moun10Bike created the first geocoin (and it was trackable WAY back when....)

2) He's just an all-around nice guy to know

3) They were never sold

4) They were orignally only found in caches, and then later versions were traded with him directly - again never sold

5) Minting quantities: (I'll be corrected if these are wrong)

- V1: 200

- V3: 500

- Moun10Tyke: ??

- Christmas 2005: ??

- Christmas 2006: ??

- Christmas 2007: ??

- Wooden nickels: ??

Well, like I said I really hate to part with it, especially now that I know so much about it. My gas bill is eating me up... Business is slow and I drive around 400 miles a week to my customers... Enough of my sob story.

Thanks! Mike

...The ebay auction was cancelled... I spoke with Mou10bike via email and this seems like a much better way to do this. ...

Funny as it sounds a search of eBay and past auctions is one of the best ways to figure out what the coin is worth for trades. There are a lot of reasons why I'd have to trade you the entire RK Redneck Coin run for a single one of these coins.

Edited by Renegade Knight

Map Monkey Today, 02:55 AM Post #11634

Premium Member

Group: Premium Members

Looking for a Moun10Bike coin....third edition preferable. I will trade 4 special coins of mine (not available to the public), to do with as you wish.

All genuine offers considered. PM if interested.

mm

This post has been edited by Map Monkey: Today, 02:57 AM

:) it is night in australian so i post for Map Monkey, so he gets a chance to trade :)

All trades belong in the trading thread, no matter how special one might feel a coin is. Please take this to the trading thread pinned at the top of the geocoin forums. That is where all the trading action takes place. So, I am merging this thread with the trading thread.

...The ebay auction was cancelled... I spoke with Mou10bike via email and this seems like a much better way to do this. ...

Funny as it sounds a search of eBay and past auctions is one of the best ways to figure out what the coin is worth for trades. There are a lot of reasons why I'd have to trade you the entire RK Redneck Coin run for a single one of these coins.

Ok, the deal is done... I have accepted an offer from a good friend. I am glad to see it goto him.

I really appreciate all the help and offers. You guys were great at giving advice on how to handle this.

Mike aka Altigenman aka DebbieDoesDecals.com

That latter is my alter ego online.

hehehe!

2006 KY Geocoin

KYgeocoin.jpg

Do you have a seeking list of some kind?

I don't have a list of the coins I am seeking. I am new to the hobby and will trade for just about any coin that I don't already have. Which isn't many :)

-V3: 500

I thought V2 200 and that V3 was 400. Since they all number consecutively and 420 is the number on my V3, I'm 99.9% sure 200 for version 2 is correct. The 400 amount for V3 was what Jon told me when they were minted, but he could have added to that original number later on with one of the coinament mintings.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Adding the Lighthouse Suncatcher Coin as "seeking":

Looking for:

Lighthouse Suncatcher in Antique Silver:

2345739921_9b34c3b4d5_o.jpg

Austraila 2008:

6f3b2ab1-4329-4c9f-9869-356f16c2c438.jpg

BCGA 2008 (British Columbia Geocaching Association)

c-silver-front.jpg

BCGA 2007

Can't find a pic....

Have these older coins to offer, thanks.

Minnesota Gecaching Association, 2006 - Non trackable

CCGC (Central Coast Geocachers of California) CITO, 2006 - Non trackable

Hurricane Katrina Relief (1st charity coin like this if I recall correctly), 2005 - Non trackable

California 2004 - Non trackable (trackable on another site)

California 2005 - Non trackable (trackable on another site)

Alaska 2005 - Non trackable

Dallas/Fort Worth 2005 - Non trackable

GBA Earthquake, 2005 - Non trackable

GBA Coin Club Spring 2006 - Non trackable

RCGDS, 2005 - Non trackable

Maryland, 2005 - Trackable

Calgary, 2005 - Non trackable

Finland, 2006 (?) - Trackable

Kansas, 2006 - Trackable

CITO 2007, - Trackable

CoinFest (Coin Addict) , 2007 - Trackable

Mouth of the South, 2006 - Non trackable