GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I am looking for a blue "A New Cacher" geocoin. It is the one that is shaped like a baby bottle. I don't have a lot of traders at the present, but I did get some Geoguitars and would be willing to trade for one of those or purchase. Thanks!!

guitar004.jpg

guitar002.jpg

I'm looking for a Route 66 geocoin. I don't have a trading list posted anywhere, but have a few B-2 "Spirit of Caching", Compass Rose 2008, or possibly a Paperless Caching Assistant coins to offer for trade. Let me know what you're looking for . . .

Edited by 6 Feet More

I'm looking for a Route 66 geocoin. I don't have a trading list posted anywhere, but have a few B-2 "Spirit of Caching" geocoins or possibly a Paperless Caching Assistant coin to offer for trade. Let me know what you're looking for . . .

E-mail sent :P

I'm looking for a Route 66 geocoin. I don't have a trading list posted anywhere, but have a few B-2 "Spirit of Caching" geocoins or possibly a Paperless Caching Assistant coin to offer for trade. Let me know what you're looking for . . .

Only 1 E-mail sent :P

DOH!!!! :P

Edited by Shilo

Woo-hoo! I got coins in the mail today. Of course, the postmark on the package is 14 August 2007 !!

Team SandDollar asked to trade a couple of their coins for two of my Bessie coins last summer. I sent them my coins. A month or so later I sent an e-mail and they said that had sent me their coins, but would send out replacements. I got the replacements in Iraq a couple weeks later.

The originals arrived today with postmarks from Michigan, and Iraq. ;)

Woo-hoo! I got coins in the mail today. Of course, the postmark on the package is 14 August 2007 !!

Team SandDollar asked to trade a couple of their coins for two of my Bessie coins last summer. I sent them my coins. A month or so later I sent an e-mail and they said that had sent me their coins, but would send out replacements. I got the replacements in Iraq a couple weeks later.

The originals arrived today with postmarks from Michigan, and Iraq. ;)

Wow, that's got to be a record for the Post Office delivery delay!

Just for clarification, I'm looking for a Route 66 geocoin -- the Gettin' Your Kicks, blue front side -- coin.

One another note, can anyone tell me if they made a Route 66 AZ version? If so, I'd be interested in acquiring one of those, too.

I don't have a trading list posted anywhere, but have a few B-2 "Spirit of Caching", Compass Rose 2008, or possibly a Paperless Caching Assistant coins to offer for trade. Let me know what you're looking for . . .

I am looking for one of these

:c-gold-back.jpg

I would also like one of these coins for my personal collection.

I can trade an Australian 2008 Gold Emu Geocoin or an Australian 2008 Black Nickle Boomerang

The emu coun can be supplied with my caching name on the coin (this was engraved by the mint) or as the normal coin

Any one able to supply please email me

I'm not sure who's it is, but I'm looking for the geo-guitar that is the "american flag" one...for hubby who is retiring from the Army this summer....

Check landsharkz site. I think that was one of two versions they were selling retail.

Sold out...did anyone get any extras?

I have a few non-trackable coins that aren't doing me any good that I'd like to trade for something. I'd prefer something trackable, but I know that probably wouldn't be equitable, but maybe we can work something out. Here's what I have:

(1) geocachingmaine.org, maine's first geocache GC 128 Fort Williams geocache (looks like it's numbered, it has a number on the front, but isn't trackable

(1) Got nerds? The Geocoin Nerds with the name "Mysterynerd" on it

(1) Midwest geobach '07 Hogwild SBD

(4) $1 Oakbucks coins

(1) congratulations 400 caches PIN (not coin)

(1) thecachingplace.com PIN (not coin)

There's really not anything in particular I'm looking for, but anything just generally caching related, DNF related, FTF related would be appealing. If you have a list of things you'd like to trade, please share it with me if you're interested in anything I have here.

I would like to get a Nero v2 any metal.

I also could go for a Pocketpups.net if anyone is willing to part with theirs, I understand those are special but do not know the real reason. The sure are cute.

Please look into my listings at www.geocoincollection.com to see if I have something you would trade one for.

grodan Karin.

Edited by grodan & fiabus

I'm not sure who's it is, but I'm looking for the geo-guitar that is the "american flag" one...for hubby who is retiring from the Army this summer....

Check landsharkz site. I think that was one of two versions they were selling retail.

Sold out...did anyone get any extras?

TRADE MADE

Thanks!

Hey everyone! I am interested in trading some of my LE silver peacocks! Only 30 were made.

Here is my seeking list!

peacocksilverfront.jpgpeacocksilverbakc2.jpg

Shopp99er shirt (5 o'clock somewhere)

math pie coin

Bikkini Bottom Feeders

baby loggerhead

Cache Counter

Broken W

CSI

Deadliest Cache

Dream Catcher

Elchrich Elch

Fastest Turtle Personal

Geoyuk

Great Smokey Mountain 75 cents

Hawaii Micro

Hawaii Pineapple

Highland Geofairy

Lucky Scratch + Win cat

Yellowston National Park

Pacman

PDA Paperless caching

PATHTAGS

Well I am down to the stuff I probably won't get so just send me offers on what you have for trade.

If you dont have something on the list email me an offer or your trade list. All offers concidered :D If for some reason we can't work out a trade the gold version is for sale at cointracking.com

Edited by Ble68

Hey everyone! I am interested in trading some of my LE silver peacocks! Only 30 were made.

Here is my seeking list!

Shopp99er shirt (5 o'clock somewhere)

math pie coin

Bikkini Bottom Feeders

baby loggerhead

Kuntry Cachin

Cache Counter BN

Tiki Stomp Event coin

Geo-Tick

TSUN Buffalo

Moon Mushroom

JellyFish!!!!

Cached and Confused

PATHTAGS

If you dont have something on the list email me an offer or your trade list. All offers concidered :blink: If for some reason we can't work out a trade the gold version is for sale at cointracking.com

I have "Tiki Stomp Event coin" - e-mail sent

Still looking for three Appalachian Trail coins.

Connecticut, Vermont, and New Hampshire.

Have Pennsylvania (Bronze), Massachusetts(Bronze), Georgia(Silver), and North Carolina/Tennessee(Silver) to trade.

Still got the Connecticut coin aside for you.... but my spam filter is eating emails.

Another email sent earlier today to you.

Keen to trade still

:blink:

Edit to advise - the email bounced - will try again.

I got the email from you, edscott, but emails sent to you bounce back with " Reason: spam source blocked" - can't seem to communicate with you on this trade direct. Am keen to trade for the latter coin mentioned, but is there any way I can send an email to you to get around your spam filter. I've changed header, added read receipt , changed content..... not sure what else I can do...

would be sorry to see a trade missed due to this.