GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Yes, I forgot an extra s in the first sentence - as far as I know, there are 4 versions: antique bronze, antique silver, gold and antique copper.

I have the antique copper available, but I want one of the Delft Blue coins for it. You didn't have an extra of one of those that I saw.

Well, I have the Delft Blue available, but I want one of your arms or legs for it. You didn't have an extra of one of those that I saw. :D:lol::P

Well, I have the Delft Blue available, but I want one of your arms or legs for it. You didn't have an extra of one of those that I saw. :D:lol::P

I am hoping to find the Delft Blue windmill, and am wondering if there is any coin, or combination of coins, that would make a trade worthwhile for someone.

My father is first generation born in the US, and I have a childhood picture of my grandfather (who passed last spring) on the boat coming over to America with his parents from Holland. He and his family are dressed in traditional Dutch clothing, and the photo is in black and white. He spoke Dutch, and loved to eat that horribly salty european black licorice (which we always had trouble finding for him in this country). I realize these coins are highly collectable and hard to find, but the personal connection to them is what is driving me here.

Edited by Vanelle

Yes, I forgot an extra s in the first sentence - as far as I know, there are 4 versions: antique bronze, antique silver, gold and antique copper.

I have the antique copper available, but I want one of the Delft Blue coins for it. You didn't have an extra of one of those that I saw.

Well, I have the Delft Blue available, but I want one of your arms or legs for it. You didn't have an extra of one of those that I saw. ;):):D

Thanks - I couldn't have said it better... lacked the right wording...

Edited by helixrider

Working down the list, thanks!

In search of:

2008 MN MNGCA Geocoin

BCGA 2008 (British Columbia Geocaching Association)

BCGA 2007

MIGO 2008

Compass Suncatcher

Have these older coins to offer, thanks.

Minnesota Gecaching Association, 2006 - Non trackable

CCGC (Central Coast Geocachers of California) CITO, 2006 - Non trackable

Hurricane Katrina Relief (1st charity coin like this if I recall correctly), 2005 - Non trackable

California 2004 - Non trackable (trackable on another site)

California 2005 - Non trackable (trackable on another site)

Alaska 2005 - Non trackable

Dallas/Fort Worth 2005 - Non trackable

GBA Earthquake, 2005 - Non trackable

GBA Coin Club Spring 2006 - Non trackable

RCGDS, 2005 - Non trackable

Maryland, 2005 - Trackable

Calgary, 2005 - Non trackable

Finland, 2006 (?) - Trackable

Kansas, 2006 - Trackable

CITO 2007, - Trackable

CoinFest (Coin Addict) , 2007 - Trackable

Mouth of the South, 2006 - Non trackable

Santa Cruz County Geocachers, 2005 - Non trackable

K9 V1, 2005 - Non trackable

K9 V2, 2005 - Non trackable

K9 V3, 2006 - Trackable

K9 V4, 2007 - Trackable

I'm rich and I wanna share...

Ok, so it sounded good.

I've got an Oakbuck, it's for 1$, anyone want it? I know as far as "coins" go it's not a "real" coin."

First person to message me will get it :D. It's not doing me any good :D

Naomi :)

It'd cost you more to send it than its worth :D

I know, it sucks, but I know someone out there could use it :D and I'd rather share than keep it :D

N

B)

Maybe everyone can pool their oakbucks together and make a group coin.. the "Bucket" coin.. shaped like a bucket with an oak leaf on one side.. maybe a little wire handle.. I just want one when someone actually does it..;)

and no... I'm not volunteering to spearhead this project.. just a random idea.. :D

CHICKEN!! :)

8 oakbucks expiring this year.

7 oakbucks expiring next year.

I'm sure I'll get plenty more....

Ok random idea - I'll contribute, no ifs or buts, though a small kickback always welcomed...

postage is a killer though down here.

Cost me at least $9 to send them in.

I've already tossed half a dozen, including free die side, in with a trade some time back.

So basically down here they are of little use to me, as I cannot afford a personal coin yet (much as I would love one!)

Eventually if someone thinks up a good idea for us all to share and wants to spend hours on it, I'll toss my "bucks" in.

I'm rich and I wanna share...

Ok, so it sounded good.

I've got an Oakbuck, it's for 1$, anyone want it? I know as far as "coins" go it's not a "real" coin."

First person to message me will get it :D. It's not doing me any good :D

Naomi :)

It'd cost you more to send it than its worth :D

I know, it sucks, but I know someone out there could use it :D and I'd rather share than keep it :D

N

B)

Maybe everyone can pool their oakbucks together and make a group coin.. the "Bucket" coin.. shaped like a bucket with an oak leaf on one side.. maybe a little wire handle.. I just want one when someone actually does it..;)

and no... I'm not volunteering to spearhead this project.. just a random idea.. :D

CHICKEN!! :)

Ok random idea - I'll contribute, no ifs or buts, though a small kickback always welcomed...

I've already tossed half a dozen, including free die side, in with a trade some time back.

So basically down here they are of little use to me, as I cannot afford a personal coin yet (much as I would love one!)

Eventually if someone thinks up a good idea for us all to share and wants to spend hours on it, I'll toss my "bucks" in.

OOO, If you get anymore 'free die side" Save them. Many will trade for it towards a coin that they may have minted B)

I'm looking for some of my older coins (how pathetic is that?, lol). I'd like to have some of these to give away at GWVI in case anyone seeks me out to try & get one. So if anyone has any of my V1 coins, my aquarium coins or my Karma coins that they'd like to trade I'd much appreciate it.

I don't have much but I do have:

Some Rainbow Bridge coins in antique bronze, antique gold & antique copper

Some translucent/glow version of the Nudibranch coins

Seahorses in blue & glow (both are nontrackable)

a Narmer Palette coin

a few Hector's dolphin coins

and a few of my newest coin, the Nude Caching coin (trackable version only)

Thanks ;)

I'm looking for some of my older coins (how pathetic is that?, lol). I'd like to have some of these to give away at GWVI in case anyone seeks me out to try & get one. So if anyone has any of my V1 coins, my aquarium coins or my Karma coins that they'd like to trade I'd much appreciate it.

a Narmer Palette coin

Are you talking about the Good Karma/ Bad Karma?

a Narmer Palette coin

Email sent! I may just have at least one of each for ya!!!

OOO, If you get anymore 'free die side" Save them. Many will trade for it towards a coin that they may have minted :)

Thanks for the personal responses - I have a trade pending for the oakbucks.

Been a good week, both caching wise and coin wise.

New month approaching, so looking forward to cooler days and warm cosy evenings, and maybe a little less hours in the weekend chasing those boxes.

a Narmer Palette coin

Yep, that's the one

a Narmer Palette coin

Email sent :)

a Narmer Palette coin

If you'd like, I'd be happy willing to shoot my Aquarium coin back to you! While I love the coin, I'd be happy to let you have it back!! Being a gift from you, I cherish this coin, but would be happier yet if it could be used for something to make YOU happy!! :)

Great to see you around Karma!!

a Narmer Palette coin

Yep, that's the one

I have 2 of them :)

Edited by fairyhoney

a Narmer Palette coin

If you'd like, I'd be happy willing to shoot my Aquarium coin back to you! While I love the coin, I'd be happy to let you have it back!! Being a gift from you, I cherish this coin, but would be happier yet if it could be used for something to make YOU happy!! :)

Great to see you around Karma!!

No way, that was a gift for you, you keep that :D

Using pictures now since they are prettier.

Looking for:

Austraila 2008:

6f3b2ab1-4329-4c9f-9869-356f16c2c438.jpg

BCGA 2008 (British Columbia Geocaching Association)

c-silver-front.jpg

BCGA 2007

Can't find a pic....

Have these older coins to offer, thanks.

Minnesota Gecaching Association, 2006 - Non trackable

CCGC (Central Coast Geocachers of California) CITO, 2006 - Non trackable

Hurricane Katrina Relief (1st charity coin like this if I recall correctly), 2005 - Non trackable

California 2004 - Non trackable (trackable on another site)

California 2005 - Non trackable (trackable on another site)

Alaska 2005 - Non trackable

Dallas/Fort Worth 2005 - Non trackable

GBA Earthquake, 2005 - Non trackable

GBA Coin Club Spring 2006 - Non trackable

RCGDS, 2005 - Non trackable

Maryland, 2005 - Trackable

Calgary, 2005 - Non trackable

Finland, 2006 (?) - Trackable

Kansas, 2006 - Trackable

CITO 2007, - Trackable

CoinFest (Coin Addict) , 2007 - Trackable

Mouth of the South, 2006 - Non trackable

Santa Cruz County Geocachers, 2005 - Non trackable

K9 V1, 2005 - Non trackable

K9 V2, 2005 - Non trackable

K9 V3, 2006 - Trackable

K9 V4, 2007 - Trackable

Hello all!

I'm looking for a 2005 Alaska Gold Leaf.

I have the following unactivated coins available:

2007 Colorado License Plate

2007 Templar Antique Silver

2008 Four Musketeers Assassin's Creed

2008 Four Musketeers Imperial Purple

2008 Backwoods Bear Trap (LE Ant. Silver)

2008 Boomerang Black Nickel

Thanks,

Greg

Someone contacted me that they had a GCC Last Cache (August 2006) copper to trade with me and I can't find the email anywhere! I'm not ignoring you, I've just turned into volunteer freak extraordinare...and my brain hurts. Please don't give up, I would like that coin...I need a beer.

I have a couple of extra Musketeer coins coming I ordered (black and purple) if anyone has any earth turtle to trade. I'd like to get one older and one newer version. I'll throw in one of our LE Nickel Accessibility coins and pin to sweeten the trade for the turtles too. Just send me an email through our profile. Thanks

I just got our purple and black Musketeers coins in so if anyone wants to trade a Musketeer coin (purple or black), a LE Nickel Accessibility coin and pin, and I will even throw in our flying nerdling V2 geonerd in the trade for an earth turtle. I'm still looking for either a new or older version, any metal. You will get 3 coins and a pin for 1 earth turtle. Just give me an email through our profile if interested. Thanks

I just got some: Who Want's to be a Super cacher Poison Sumac and Phantom Logger coins (gold, LE nickel, XLE copper). And I have a bunch of traders on my list.

Looking for:

Nidaros Cathedral

Real Adventurer

Kiwi

NZ Emu 2008

any Compass Rose 2008

Kiwi

NZ Emu 2008

:) I have updated the geocoin wiki with the Australian 2008 Emu coin - there is some deeeeepandmeaningful info one there about the coin :) if it's the same flightless bird I'll let the aussies know you would like to trade.

Fortheralz your australian emu coin is a very good and beautiful design, also the icon is very pretty, congrats, i love your coin

Still looking for three Appalachian Trail coins.

Connecticut, Vermont, and New Hampshire.

Have Pennsylvania (Bronze), Massachusetts(Bronze), Georgia(Silver), and North Carolina/Tennessee(Silver) to trade.

Still got the Connecticut coin aside for you.... but my spam filter is eating emails.

Another email sent earlier today to you.

Keen to trade still

:D

Edit to advise - the email bounced - will try again.

Edited by Butterfly_lady

Not sure where else to post this, so forgive me if this is inappropriate here.

This week I had an almost catastrophe with my laptop and all my emails disappeared, thankfully, I had back ups, but the last non corrupt backup was February 17th, so I have lost all the emails I have sent and received since then.

If you have written to me regarding trades, please forgive no reply!

I think I have remembered enough to complete the trades I actually had in progress, but if you are expecting to hear from me and haven't, please drop me a line.

Thanks for your patience, it's been a really stressful week :D

I´m waiting for some geoguitars to come in. Anyone willing to trade something for a guitar with the names s.p.a.m & grodan & fiabus on.

I like to collect amnimalshaped coins and food/beverageshaped coins, and trackable.

I looked for a geocachecoffe recently, I have one coming now. Thank you.

Send email via profile, PM doesn´t seem to work.

grodan Karin in sweden

Edited by grodan & fiabus

Hi all!

I would really like a geocache coffee, any version.

My traders list are at www.geocoincollection.com. I collect animalshaped coins and food/beveragesshaped coins if you can offer some other that I do not have in my list. I prefer the trackable coins.

grodan

Is that the white takeaway cup coin?

If so I have one, BN finish.

Can't see your trading list though.

Will email you also.

BFL :blink: