GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I have the Antique Nickel, Copper and Gold Hammer of Thor geocoins open for trade. Looking to finish off my 2007 Compass Rose collection. I need the Bronze and LE 2 Tone. I have a decent list of coins to trade and many I am seeking. Definitely don't mind 2 for 1, or more, trades for my seekers.

Trade List

Edited by rsfish1

I'm also looking to trade for the Tiki Five, Five. Please see my trade list in my siggy.

Thanks....Anthus

email sent.

I just got an email from Avroair stating his Tiki order didn't go through and his money was refunded. As such, I am still looking for a Tiki Five, Five. I have laptops, bushwacking swords, and others to trade with. See my siggy.

...Anthus

E-Mail sent

I'm also looking to trade for the Tiki Five, Five. Please see my trade list in my siggy.

Thanks....Anthus

email sent.

I just got an email from Avroair stating his Tiki order didn't go through and his money was refunded. As such, I am still looking for a Tiki Five, Five. I have laptops, bushwacking swords, and others to trade with. See my siggy.

...Anthus

E-Mail sent

Reply email sent :P

Tiki Stacker for Tiki Stacker Trade?

Looks like we missed out on the latest Tiki Stacker - Five-Five, so we had a meeting, took a vote (it wasn't pretty) and decided to sacrifice one stack to save the other two.

So, in the off chance anyone out there has an extra couple of Five-Five (#3), and the need for a Stubborn Stone or Following Fellow (#1 or #2), let's see if we can keep the stacks alive.

(or, and this is really reaching, I can offer a "guarantee" at TikiStacker #4 (the Tiki man has been very generous) for a Five-Five) - - that's a lot of numbers. Thanks

Update: half way there (Thanks) -

Edited by Eltod

I now have my listings at www.geocoincollection.com ready. Feel free to look into my tradinglist and maybe there is something you would like to trade for.

I collect trackable, animalshaped and food/beveragesshaped coins. Like a cup of geocache coffee.

Coins with frogs are also interesting, but not with Signal (he´s cute but there is so many coins with him on), just other frogs.

grodan from Sweden

Edited by grodan & fiabus

I hope it's not in poor taste to offer something I managed to reserve but don't actually have yet, but I see other people doing it :D

Anybody looking for a Polished Gold: Green/Red 2008 Earth Turtle and have a Baby Loggerhead (any finish) they'd be willing to part with ?

If you have a Baby Loggerhead but won't trade it for the Earth Turtle, is there anything on my Trade List you would trade it for? I can dream.. :D

edit to add: I also managed to get a purple highland geofairy (but it's still in the mail) if you'd trade for that!!

I am fairly sure that I do. I would love to trade you. Let me check( just had to stake my claim)

:laughing: Well, Folks. :laughing: It looks as though I have the micro version or the loggerhead Not the baby :laughing: . I am a little embarrassed about not knowing my coin:huh: .

SO, ThirstyMick will probably Still looking for her BABY LOGGERHEAD :laughing: SORRY

Fairyhoney

Edited by fairyhoney

I hope it's not in poor taste to offer something I managed to reserve but don't actually have yet, but I see other people doing it :laughing:

Anybody looking for a Polished Gold: Green/Red 2008 Earth Turtle and have a Baby Loggerhead (any finish) they'd be willing to part with ?

If you have a Baby Loggerhead but won't trade it for the Earth Turtle, is there anything on my Trade List you would trade it for? I can dream.. :D

edit to add: I also managed to get a purple highland geofairy (but it's still in the mail) if you'd trade for that!!

I am fairly sure that I do. I would love to trade you. Let me check( just had to stake my claim)

:D Well, Folks. :laughing: It looks as though I have the micro version or the loggerhead Not the baby :laughing: . I am a little embarrassed about not knowing my coin:huh: .

SO, ThirstyMick will probably Still looking for her BABY LOGGERHEAD :P SORRY

Fairyhoney

hehe thanks Fairyhoney for re-advertising my trade request :D and no worries, I can see the mixup.

...soooooo anyone have a baby loggerhead they'd part with? :laughing:

I've got a green/red Earth Turtle headed my way (of course we'll wait until I get it to make the swap) or I have a purple trackable Highland Geofairy, or anything on my trade list below :D

Not sure of the "trade value" of the baby loggerhead, I just think it's really cute. And, well, that turtles are great B) I hope I've got something someone wants!

looking to trade some coins.

i have available:

hammer of thor ( c )

bushwacking pirate sword (ag)

cat got your cache b/w (g)

rainforest jewel v2 ( c )

dorset gal & geodog (n)

carousel horse ( c )

viking runestone (bn)

kokopelli (bn)

kuntry kashin (ss)

slo trekker ( c )

blue cache agent (bn)

coming soon: earth turtle 2008 (r/b/w) trade done

looking for:

cache counter

quadrant

cached & confused trade done

fox & the hound

3 doxies

blood hound gang

berkshire sar

lion dog

tank hounds 2006

dogapotamus

Edited by emzernask

Looks like we missed out on the latest Tiki Stacker - Five-Five, so we had a meeting, took a vote (it wasn't pretty) and decided to sacrifice one stack to save the other two.

So, in the off chance anyone out there has an extra couple of Five-Five (#3), and the need for a Stubborn Stone or Following Fellow (#1 or #2), let's see if we can keep the stacks alive.

(or, and this is really reaching, I can offer a "guarantee" at TikiStacker #4 (the Tiki man has been very generous) for a Five-Five) - - that's a lot of numbers. Thanks

PM sent

i have available:

hammer of thor ©

rainforest jewel v2 ©

dorset gal & geodog (n)

carousel horse ©

viking runestone (:D

kokopelli (bn)

kuntry kashin (ss)

slo trekker ©

blue cache agent (bn)

coming soon: earth turtle 2008 (r/b/w)

looking for:

cache counter

quadrant

cached & confused

fox & the hound

3 doxies

blood hound gang

berkshire sar

lion dog

tank hounds 2006

dogapotamus

PM sent

Hi,

One more try.

I'm still looking for TIKI Lord Pomsby

(I'm also seeking a TIKI Mojo's Hoard in Silver but I think I'll have a hard time finding this one)

I managed to get all to other ones (including the TIKI Stackers #1 in SILVER (Trade Pending) )

Here's what I have to offer for the Lord Pomsby :

- Templar (Silver, Gold, Copper)

- TIKI Stackers #1 : The Stubborn Stone (Bronze)

- TIKI Stackers #2 : The Following Fellow (Bronze)

- TIKI Stackers #3 : Fivé-Fivé (Bronze)

- Tracking Time (Antique Bronze)

- Pirate Bushwacking Sword (Silver, Gold, LE)

- Earth Turtle 2007 - Antique Silver

- Earth Turtle 2007 - Shiny Nickel

- Earth Turtle 2008 - Silver/Green

- Earth Turtle 2008 - Gold/Green/Red

- Earth Turtle 2008 - Silver/Purple

- Quadrant Geocoin - Antique Bronze

- Quadrant Geocoin - Antique Silver

- Highland Geofairy Geocoin - Purple

- Highland Geofairy Geocoin - White

- Highland Geofairy Geocoin - Yellow/Red

- Rainforest Jewel V1 : Gold

- Geocaching - Gone To The Dogs (Copper) (10 made)

- Tranquility - Purple Haze and many others

- Geocoin Club - January 2006 - ROT13

- Pi (Math Puzzle - Sudoku) Geocoin (Cherry) (trade pending ?!?!?!)

- GW5 SunBurst (Stained Glass- Black Nickel)

You can also have a look at http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade...2&owner=535

Thanks

Update: half way there (Thanks) -

Trades all made and arranged - a big THANKS to those that helped save the day!!

i have available:

hammer of thor ( c )

dorset gal & geodog (n)

carousel horse ( c )

viking runestone (bn)

kokopelli (bn)

kuntry kashin (ss)

slo trekker ( c )

blue cache agent (bn)

looking for:

cache counter

quadrant

fox & the hound

3 doxies

blood hound gang

berkshire sar

lion dog

tank hounds 2006

dogapotamus

I have the Fox & the Hound if you're still looking B)

hi,

i'm looking for a christ centered one-way caching coin (not the narrow gate!) B)

and have for trade templars (all metals) and in a few days the parisii coin

Furthermore i'm looking for a Luminous Energy Three-Tone

Therefor i have to trade a shapeshifter LE (bn - 50 minted)

or a german bier coin two-tone (100 minted)

or in a few days a tranquility german only edition (bn - 25 minted)

greets from germany - nebukatneza

Edited by nebukatneza

hi,

i'm looking for a christ centered one-way caching coin (not the narrow gate!) B)

and have for trade templars (all metals) and in a few days the parisii coin

Furthermore i'm looking for a Luminous Energy Three-Tone

Therefor i have to trade a shapeshifter LE (bn - 50 minted)

or a german bier coin two-tone (100 minted)

or in a few days a tranquility german only edition (bn - 25 minted)

greets from germany - nebukatneza

Sent you an email B) I have the one way Caching Coin you seek!!

I have a Tiki Stubborn Stone and a Tiki Following Fellow

Looking for a Purple and a Green Multi-Color 2008 Earth Turtle

PM or email if interested

Thank You

LJ (BVnLJ)

Trade made for the Stubborn Stone for the Multi-color Earth Turtle

I have a Tiki Following Fellow and a Tiki Five-Five, also Rainforest Jewel V1 Gold or Silver

Looking for the Purple Earth Turtle 2008

PM or email if interested

LJ (BVnLJ)

Edited by bvnlj

I am looking for a Libra coin. My first one fell into the hands of a collector. The second I was going to release on my birthday but a friend who I will not mention names grabbed it from me and then lost it. I put out a Gemini coin for a different friend years ago and it is still in circulation but mine is jinxed. Anyone got another one?

I have a couple of Colour Four Spirit coins to trade: 3 'singles' and one full set of 5. I would be looking for kinda special trades for these (special as in coins that I really really want), such as:

- Delft Blue Windmill

- any Yemon Yime

- any Earth Turtle (2007 and/or 2008)

- any Crystal Fairy

- Are You Cache Rich

- any Carousel Horse

- LeHigh Mafia

- any Mr. & Mrs. Loggerhead (I also like the micros, but wouldn't be up for a 1-1 trade for a four spirit coin)

- Poffertjes event Copper SE

- Poffertjes event Silver LE

- Wales Gold LE (I also like the Antique Silver, but wouldn't be up for a 1-1 trade for a four spirit coin)

For other trade options please check out my trade and seeking lists on geocoincollection.com (kdv).

Please contact me through my profile if you're interested (I find it harder to keep track of pm's).

Thanks!

Katja

Edited by kdv

i have available:

hammer of thor ( c )

dorset gal & geodog (n)

carousel horse ( c )

viking runestone (bn)

kokopelli (bn)

kuntry kashin (ss)

slo trekker ( c )

blue cache agent (bn)

looking for:

cache counter

quadrant

fox & the hound

3 doxies

blood hound gang

berkshire sar

lion dog

tank hounds 2006

dogapotamus

I have the Fox & the Hound if you're still looking :)

yes i am.

email sent