GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I've got some Jukebox Memories coins in BN (only 25 made) and a Rainforest Jewel v2 Black nickel and copper for trade. I would really like an ET 08 but I'm just looking to make a trade so take a look at my list to see if you have something I might be interested in. Of course, I don't know all the coins out there, so you can always make and offer of other coins as well.

I've got some Jukebox Memories coins in BN (only 25 made) and a Rainforest Jewel v2 Black nickel and copper for trade. I would really like an ET 08 but I'm just looking to make a trade so take a look at my list to see if you have something I might be interested in. Of course, I don't know all the coins out there, so you can always make and offer of other coins as well.

Email sent :o

I have a heap of Australia 2008 coins for trade:

6f3b2ab1-4329-4c9f-9869-356f16c2c438.jpg

The Southern Cross is glow :D

Please email me through my profile. My seeking list is in my signature line :D

Acck!! I go to work and look what happens. If you have any more to trade I would love to, but I am guessing you are all out :)

I managed to get my hands on 2 sets of the newly released and sold out Pirate Bushwacking coins.

I have decided against releasing any so rather than having 2 sets in my possession when there are so many others that did not get a chance to purchase them, I am willing to sell/trade my other set, in whole or in part.

I have all 3 including the LE sword with the "defective" single sided gold skull. For whoever gets the LE, when the replacement sword arrives (they are saying a few weeks) I will send it along!

Please send me a message if you are interested!

Thanks.

I managed to get my hands on 2 sets of the newly released and sold out Pirate Bushwacking coins.

I have decided against releasing any so rather than having 2 sets in my possession when there are so many others that did not get a chance to purchase them, I am willing to sell/trade my other set, in whole or in part.

I have all 3 including the LE sword with the "defective" single sided gold skull. For whoever gets the LE, when the replacement sword arrives (they are saying a few weeks) I will send it along!

Please send me a message if you are interested!

Thanks.

e mail send

I seek a "Mother Nature CITO geocoin". I have no coins for trade but would like to purchase this coin as a prize for an upcoming CITO event in two weeks in the Black Hills National Forest. I am in a major dilemma as The Geocoin Store is out of stock of this coin and cannot find one to purchase.

Where I went wrong on the planning of this prize for our CITO was I really counted on Groundspeak to come out with there 08 CITO coins and was told they usually come out in early April. Now I find out that there will be no 08 CITO coins. So now I am hoping to purchase a Mother Nature coin for our CITO prize giveaway. The good news about our CITO is I found out that SD PBS will be filming a segment on geocaching in our area and plan on stopping by, and how cool would that be if somebody could help me out with this coin. :lol: I would be very grateful! :wub:

I seek a "Mother Nature CITO geocoin". I have no coins for trade but would like to purchase this coin as a prize for an upcoming CITO event in two weeks in the Black Hills National Forest. I am in a major dilemma as The Geocoin Store is out of stock of this coin and cannot find one to purchase.

Where I went wrong on the planning of this prize for our CITO was I really counted on Groundspeak to come out with there 08 CITO coins and was told they usually come out in early April. Now I find out that there will be no 08 CITO coins. So now I am hoping to purchase a Mother Nature coin for our CITO prize giveaway. The good news about our CITO is I found out that SD PBS will be filming a segment on geocaching in our area and plan on stopping by, and how cool would that be if somebody could help me out with this coin. :lol: I would be very grateful! :wub:

Fear not, as long as it doesn't matter about the finish, I have one for you . E-mail sent through profile :wub:

Fear not, as long as it doesn't matter about the finish, I have one for you . E-mail sent through profile :wub:

That sounds great, you are a lifesaver!!! ;) Email sent!

Fear not, as long as it doesn't matter about the finish, I have one for you . E-mail sent through profile ;)

That sounds great, you are a lifesaver!!! :P Email sent!

AH, about this coin, She is a true work of BEAUTY. She is Totally Awesome, If I were a guy, I'd really have a thing and hankering for her :wub::)

Hello! If anyone has a Muenster Geocoin Antique Silver for trade please contact me. I should have this week the Caching Memories (antique camera) AE in antique copper and I also have a few other coins. Thanks! <_<

I would have one if they could do away with that "tax" they have to charge.

Hello! If anyone has a Muenster Geocoin Antique Silver for trade please contact me. I should have this week the Caching Memories (antique camera) AE in antique copper and I also have a few other coins. Thanks! <_<

I would have one if they could do away with that "tax" they have to charge.

Heh, I traded for one :unsure:

<_< Add me to the list of folks needing the newest Tiki coin, Five-Five. Oh.. I dropped a few Tikis off in caches at MOGA yesterday, It was a great Hawaiian themed event in land locked Missouri. Huge success.. For a Mega event. :unsure:

Woot.. I also just heard of who picked up at least one of the ones I dropped.. Congrats..you know who you are.. I don't think I was being followed. Hmmm. :D

Edited by 57chevy

HELP PLEASE! Excited by the 60+ degree weather, we spent the day caching and I totally forgot about the next Geotiki (Five-Five) going up for sale. I need two of these coins...one for me and one for one of our caching neighbors. Check out my trade list below...I'll try to update it soon, cause I know that I have some that are not listed.

I'm looking for an Avalanche coin(s) - doesn't matter what year or what edition as they are all great. Take a look at my coin list in the sig. I know I don't have a lot variety when it comes to traders but I'm willing to try and work something out (money, upcoming personal coin, etc) Thanks.

I'm also looking to trade for the Tiki Five, Five. Please see my trade list in my siggy.

Thanks....Anthus

email sent.

I just got an email from Avroair stating his Tiki order didn't go through and his money was refunded. As such, I am still looking for a Tiki Five, Five. I have laptops, bushwacking swords, and others to trade with. See my siggy.

...Anthus