GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I am still looking to trade for pathtags please. If you have any lying around, that you have found in caches, etc I would love to trade for them. I have managed to get all the GCC pathtags except March and would love other pathtags...especially the cachegame tag called PacTag one please. It has the ghosts from Pacman on it. And looks like this:

1159635839.jpg

Here are some geocoins that I have availabe for trade for pathtags;

-Rainforest Jewel V2 Black Nickel

-Slo Trekker LE Antique Silver

-New Cache Agent mouse coin with the hot pink glittery dress

-SEIGO Black Nickel

-Crikey (crocodile) Antique Silver

-Micro GPS coin

-Airborne Event coin in Nickel

-GeoDog geocoin (dog tag) in Antique Copper and Nickel/Fogged Silver

-Not So Lost Puppies Black Nickel

-Texas geocaching 2007 Nickel

Please contact me if interested. Thanks! :unsure: Happy Easter!

Edited by PengoFamily

I have a friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer two weeks ago. We are looking for the breast cancer coin shaped like the pink ribbon. If anyone has one to spare let me know. Thanks.

I don't have one of those but I will have something else in about 2 to 3 weeks that you could give your friend. It's nontrackable, pink and meaningful if that would be helpful. Drop me a line if you're interested.

tsun

Hi,

I am now taking trades on my personal cointest coin that I will be running this Summer. I won't go in to deatails on the cointest at this time as its not appropriate for the trading forums, but will say that the cointest will be running all Summer long with the ability to win weekly coin prizes (special edition winner only coins of the MRJIFFY's Summer Meltdown 2008), as well as a grand prize made up of a large collection of geocoins (I am hoping about 100 coins!). I am amassing the grand prize by a donation of a bunch of my own various geocoins (about 20), and by conducting trades with a very special MRJIFFY's Summer Meltdown 2008 Trader only version of the coin minted in Antique Copper.

I am minting approximately 250 coins, 40 of which will be Donor Trade only coins in Antique Copper (40 planned to be minted). Some different versions will be minted including about 90 in BN that I will be selling, about 50 travel only version (Silver)that will make up the coins that you need to find to participate in the cointest (more details fot follow in another post as Summer approaches), a version in gold (approximately 30) that can only be won by particpation in the cointest, and about 40 of a special organizers coin (paid for separately out of my own pocket)that I will be trading at a later time for personal use.

No other coins or versions will be minted of this coin ever, under any circumstances. The coins are currently having samples produced at the mint and the final minting of the coins should be available within 6-8 weeks, hopefully sooner. The coin is a result of design efforts of Chris Mackey and myself, with Minting to be done through Landsharkz and I think the design looks great. The coins will be 1.75 in size and finished in hard enamels. The trackable at Geocaching.com text is included on the rim of the coins.

To build the grand prize of geocoins, I am requesting that all trade offers for one Antique Copper version of this coin include at a minimum one regular geocoin and one LE or AE version of another geocoin. Before anyone starts accusing me of being greedy or rude, please keep in mind that I am personally footing the bill for all of these coins. Selling the 90 will help me recoup some of my costs, but I estimate I will be out of pocket about $600 US to run this cointest. This $600 does not include any costs associated with the organizers coin that I am having minted for myself. Also, all coins collected from the trades of the Trader/Donor only version of the MRJIFFY's Summer Meltdown 2008 Antique Copper Coin will be part of the grand prize at the end of the Summer. I will not be keeping any of the trade/donor coins, not matter how cool the geocoin! I have spoken with Groundspeak several months ago regarding this cointest and have thier ok to go ahead from those discussions.

I have attached a JPG of the coin design in Antique Copper. All the coins will be trackable, and there may be some slight variation of the final coin if the samples dont look the way I expect them to. All the coins will be trackable at geocaching.com. I will not be trading any of the other versions, or selling the BN version at this time, so please dont ask me to do so. Trades will be finalized with those offers I feel best meet the needs of building a great grand prize collection of geocoins. I will try posting an actual photo of the trade coin once I get the samples in hand.

Email me through my geocaching profile with your trade offers. I wont have time to keep track of all the posts on the trade forum for offers regarding this coin, so your offer may be missed if you offer a trade in this way.

Looking forward to the responses! Remember, this is meant to be fun, so lets keep it that way.

Best Regards,

MRJIFFY

TradeVersionSummerMeltdown08.jpg

Edited by mrjiffy

Hi,

I am now taking trades on my personal cointest coin that I will be running this Summer. I won't go in to deatails on the cointest at this time as its not appropriate for the trading forums, but will say that the cointest will be running all Summer long with the ability to win weekly coin prizes (special edition winner only coins of the MRJIFFY's Summer Meltdown 2008), as well as a grand prize made up of a large collection of geocoins (I am hoping about 100 coins!). I am amassing the grand prize by a donation of a bunch of my own various geocoins (about 20), and by conducting trades with a very special MRJIFFY's Summer Meltdown 2008 Trader only version of the coin minted in Antique Copper.

I am minting approximately 250 coins, 40 of which will be Donor Trade only coins in Antique Copper (40 planned to be minted). Some different versions will be minted including about 90 in BN that I will be selling, about 50 travel only version (Silver)that will make up the coins that you need to find to participate in the cointest (more details fot follow in another post as Summer approaches), a version in gold (approximately 30) that can only be won by particpation in the cointest, and about 40 of a special organizers coin (paid for separately out of my own pocket)that I will be trading at a later time for personal use.

No other coins or versions will be minted of this coin ever, under any circumstances. The coins are currently having samples produced at the mint and the final minting of the coins should be available within 6-8 weeks, hopefully sooner. The coin is a result of design efforts of Chris Mackey and myself, with Minting to be done through Landsharkz and I think the design looks great. The coins will be 1.75 in size and finished in hard enamels. The trackable at Geocaching.com text is included on the rim of the coins.

To build the grand prize of geocoins, I am requesting that all trade offers for one Antique Copper version of this coin include at a minimum one regular geocoin and one LE or AE version of another geocoin. Before anyone starts accusing me of being greedy or rude, please keep in mind that I am personally footing the bill for all of these coins. Selling the 90 will help me recoup some of my costs, but I estimate I will be out of pocket about $600 US to run this cointest. This $600 does not include any costs associated with the organizers coin that I am having minted for myself. Also, all coins collected from the trades of the Trader/Donor only version of the MRJIFFY's Summer Meltdown 2008 Antique Copper Coin will be part of the grand prize at the end of the Summer. I will not be keeping any of the trade/donor coins, not matter how cool the geocoin! I have spoken with Groundspeak several months ago regarding this cointest and have thier ok to go ahead from those discussions.

I have attached a JPG of the coin design in Antique Copper. All the coins will be trackable, and there may be some slight variation of the final coin if the samples dont look the way I expect them to. All the coins will be trackable at geocaching.com. I will not be trading any of the other versions, or selling the BN version at this time, so please dont ask me to do so. Trades will be finalized with those offers I feel best meet the needs of building a great grand prize collection of geocoins. I will try posting an actual photo of the trade coin once I get the samples in hand.

Email me through my geocaching profile with your trade offers. I wont have time to keep track of all the posts on the trade forum for offers regarding this coin, so your offer may be missed if you offer a trade in this way.

Looking forward to the responses! Remember, this is meant to be fun, so lets keep it that way.

Best Regards,

MRJIFFY

email sent

Hi,

Best Regards,

MRJIFFY

email sent

Thanks Nochipra for making the first trade, only 39 more to go!

MRJIFFY

Hi,

Best Regards,

MRJIFFY

email sent

Thanks Nochipra for making the first trade, only 39 more to go!

MRJIFFY

I'd LOVE to trade for one of these, but won't have my coins to trade for awhile....maybe though?? Email sent!

Looking for Tiki Stackers - Following Fellow.

I have a spare Stubborn Stone as a trader for this coin or, alternativly, I have (or will have in hand very soon) my personal coin re-minted in new finishes - Ant. Silver, Ant Bronze and two different Two-tone Editions. These new editions of my personal coin are being minted in very limited quantities (25 and less) so I will be being choosy about my trades with them. BUT I would definatly trade one for a Following Fellow! ;)

Also, I will be out of town when Fivé-Fivé goes on sale. Would someone be willing to pick up a couple of them for me? I will be happy to forward the funds for the coins and shipping to you before the sale. Please can someone help me with this? :anibad: Please e-,mail me thru my profile or PM. Thanks!

CF30

Looking for Tiki Stackers - Following Fellow.

I have a spare Stubborn Stone as a trader for this coin or, alternativly, I have (or will have in hand very soon) my personal coin re-minted in new finishes - Ant. Silver, Ant Bronze and two different Two-tone Editions. These new editions of my personal coin are being minted in very limited quantities (25 and less) so I will be being choosy about my trades with them. BUT I would definatly trade one for a Following Fellow! :D

Also, I will be out of town when Fivé-Fivé goes on sale. Would someone be willing to pick up a couple of them for me? I will be happy to forward the funds for the coins and shipping to you before the sale. Please can someone help me with this? :D Please e-,mail me thru my profile or PM. Thanks!

CF30

Hi,

Let me know if you are itnerested in trading your new personals for one of the the MRJIFFY Summer Meltdown trader only version posted above. Would love to have a couple of your coins added to the grand prize pool!

Best Regards,

MRJIFFY

Also, I will be out of town when Fivé-Fivé goes on sale. Would someone be willing to pick up a couple of them for me? I will be happy to forward the funds for the coins and shipping to you before the sale. Please can someone help me with this? :D Please e-,mail me thru my profile or PM. Thanks!

CF30

What's the Fivé-Fivé?? :D

If anyone has a spare LE Bushwacking Pirates Sword that they would like to trade I will have my artist edition Caching Memories (Antique Camera coin) sometime in the beginning of April to trade for one. Please contact me if interested. Thanks!

What's the Fivé-Fivé?? :D

If anyone has a spare LE Bushwacking Pirates Sword that they would like to trade I will have my artist edition Caching Memories (Antique Camera coin) sometime in the beginning of April to trade for one. Please contact me if interested. Thanks!

It's Tiki Stacker #3

I might have the sword, but I want an Avalanche 2008 for it.

Also, I will be out of town when Fivé-Fivé goes on sale. Would someone be willing to pick up a couple of them for me? I will be happy to forward the funds for the coins and shipping to you before the sale. Please can someone help me with this? :) Please e-,mail me thru my profile or PM. Thanks!

CF30

What's the Fivé-Fivé?? ;)

email sent about the sword :)

;):):) Not sure how I missed these 2 coin but there so cute...

Does anyone have a A New Cacher Pink or a geobaby girl Pink Diapers for trade...

My 7 month needs her first geocoin and these would be perfect for her to start her collection with...I don't have much to offer to trade but fingers crossed someone out there will like something :)

I am trying to finish off collecting the coins on my seeking list. It is the only list I have that is up to date let me know if you have any of these coins you are willing to trade. I will also be doing multi-coin trades as well. Here is the small list of what I have to offer for trade:

AVAILABLE

Geo Credit card Orange

Geo Credit Card Green

Atlanta Gal 2006

Dressel Dragons Silver

GeoWoostock 5 Attendance

Just Married Black Nickel

Just Married Nickel

I have a friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer two weeks ago. We are looking for the breast cancer coin shaped like the pink ribbon. If anyone has one to spare let me know. Thanks.

I don't have one of those but I will have something else in about 2 to 3 weeks that you could give your friend. It's nontrackable, pink and meaningful if that would be helpful. Drop me a line if you're interested.

tsun

I know what it is, good for you tsun :)

Hi. I have a little wish list. And some good coins to trade for them (swords are on the way, and a dragon from South Africa, plus some nice things I have at home already). I don't have a trading list on any of the coin sites, but can send my list out to anyone who might be willing to trade for:

Jan & Percy Boys (light bulb)

2006 Dragonfly

Vogtland

Stonehenge Mystery Geocoin

Spy (July 2007 GCC)

Pi/Math Puzzle Coin

Puzzle Cache mystery coin

Thanks.

Edited by Vanelle