1 Ant. gold Kuntry Kashin'

2 WEGE coins

Lori Darlin' xmas window

1 Cachepillar LE shiny nickel

coexist coin-shiny nickel

The Hunt BN glow

The Hunt N

e-mail sent

I'm looking for that geotag or pathtag (not sure what it is) that has 'Grover' from Sesame Street ;) Everytime I see that thing, I laugh.

NEAR FAR

anyone remember him 'running' to the camera and away from it? I'm a loser, what can I say? lol ;)

Email Tank Hounds. Sue might be able to hook you up.

I'm looking for that geotag or pathtag (not sure what it is) that has 'Grover' from Sesame Street ;) Everytime I see that thing, I laugh.

NEAR FAR

anyone remember him 'running' to the camera and away from it? I'm a loser, what can I say? lol ;)

Email Tank Hounds. Sue might be able to hook you up.

Thanks ;)

NEAR FAR

Tsun......... the Tank Hounds are the owners of that tag......and they are pathtags ;)

I have for trade:

2 Moab Kokopelli BN

Greenlandsmafiaen LE

Hoxie Scout

Sopranos Hitman Event coin N

Four Elements LE (corrected)

Four Elements Gold (corrected)

Arctic Nomad 2007

Get Skunked BN

911 Turbos

Washington National Monument

1 silver Crake 2007 suncatcher

2 Landsharkz Christmas Globes

2 WEGE coins

Lori Darlin' xmas window

The Hunt BN glow

The Hunt N

wow, guys in all honesty I never expected this kind of response as I've posted before and no one was interested!

I am going to have to ask for your patience if I don't reply directly to those who have emailed me. I am leaving tomorrow to drive to Saskatchewan (10 hours) for my Aunt's funeral. I will be back on Tuesday, hopefully and I will answer emails then if that's ok. Sorry about that, please be patient I will get back to you. ;) gg

We have a few of these lying around,

Val is looking for trades, she prefers personal coins, but anything we dont have is fair game.

This is our first personal coin, its 2" around 4mm thick

1c35c87c-e128-4ccb-8801-e3d8e8a03835.jpg

f38357fb-dd41-45c2-9a3b-0cfc4347b6dd.jpg

Send us a email with possible trades, Gold and Silver are up for grabs, most of our copper ones are gone and are only going to be used for Face to Face trades only.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Val is looking for trades, she prefers personal coins, but anything we dont have is fair game.

Send us a email with possible trades, Gold and Silver are up for grabs, most of our copper ones are gone and are only going to be used for Face to Face trades only.

Email sent through your profile! ;)

Email sent through your profile! ;)

Same here ;)

So you saving one of those copper ones for me right now to see what you guys dont have hmmm

I have the MWGB 07 Poker Chip and the GeoWoodstock 5 Poker Chip I know that there is one more that i dont have i think its Geocoinfest. I have both the other poker chips for trade if you have the other one and are willing to trade send me an email or pm

The offical coin name is GeocoinFest Poker Challenge Poker Chip and its a NonTrackable Coin

Edited by TheCollector

This is a beautiful coin, i send you a email.

If you don't try, you don't get it. ;)

Very cute coin, I'd like to trade for one when we get our nerds in if there are any left.

GEOSCOOTERS ~FASTEST TURTLE~ GEOSCOOTERS WILL BE HERE SOON, WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN A TRADE ???? I WILL POST PICS AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THEM, OR EMAIL YOU A PIC....... PM OR EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED, THEY ARE RED IN COLOR WITH WHITE SEAT, ONLY 50 MADE with custom icon !

THANK YOU ;)

Edited by Fastest Turtle

GEOSCOOTERS FASTEST TURTLE GEOSCOOTERS WILL BE HERE SOON, WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN A TRADE ???? I WILL POST PICS AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THEM, OR EMAIL YOU A PIC....... PM OR EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED, THEY ARE RED IN COLOR WITH WHITE SEAT, ONLY 50 MADE

THANK YOU ;)

Yeah I'd be interested. Our nerds should be here soon too. I think I heard the shipping date for them was around Mar. 23, please keep me in mind for a trade. Thanks.

GEOSCOOTERS ~FASTEST TURTLE~ GEOSCOOTERS WILL BE HERE SOON, WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN A TRADE ???? I WILL POST PICS AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THEM, OR EMAIL YOU A PIC....... PM OR EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED, THEY ARE RED IN COLOR WITH WHITE SEAT, ONLY 50 MADE

THANK YOU ;)

Yeah I'd be interested. Our nerds should be here soon too. I think I heard the shipping date for them was around Mar. 23, please keep me in mind for a trade. Thanks.

COOL I will do that ;) Thank You !

Very cute coin, I'd like to trade for one when we get our nerds in if there are any left.

I would like to say these are so cool, I was lucky enough to receive one, and I will be sending my personal geocoin when they arrive !! Thanks so much Barry and Val !!!! ;)

I would like to say these are so cool, I was lucky enough to receive one, and I will be sending my personal geocoin when they arrive !! Thanks so much Barry and Val !!!! ;)

Your welcome turtle. Thanks you for posting the nice note of our coin. Glad you liked it as much as we do.

Valarie and Barry

sweetlife

I have for trade:

2 Moab Kokopelli BN

Greenlandsmafiaen LE

Hoxie Scout

Sopranos Hitman Event coin N

Four Elements LE (corrected)

Four Elements Gold (corrected)

Arctic Nomad 2007

Get Skunked BN

911 Turbos

Washington National Monument

1 silver Crake 2007 suncatcher

2 Landsharkz Christmas Globes

2 WEGE coins

Lori Darlin' xmas window

The Hunt BN glow

The Hunt N

Email sent! ;)

Help!

I did a trade for one of our apple geojellie's to someone in Great Britian back in Dec and i JUST got it returned in the mail today! I have already erased the email (bad me!).

Does anyone know who Antonia B. (C/o Ian) in Oswestry England is?!?

Can't you just look for the e-mail in your deleated mail or old mail file?

Help!

I did a trade for one of our apple geojellie's to someone in Great Britian back in Dec and i JUST got it returned in the mail today! I have already erased the email (bad me!).

Nope, hotmail deletes the "sent" messages...

Help!

Hummm :D Looks like you have an even bigger problem than i thought.... :D

Help!

Hummm :D Looks like you have an even bigger problem than i thought.... :D

You could try posting in the UK section of the forums.

Here is a few coins we can think of of wanting, sure we missed alot more but for now here is what we like to trade for our personal's for, send us a message thru our GC profile if you have anything you have and like to trade for:

The Herd

Avalanche 2008

OshnDoc V1.5

essex South Jamoree 2007

Don't fence me in

Darthi's V2

Tennessee Jed

FiretruckFlyer - Since my husband is a Firefighter and a EMT and collects those kind of coins

Creepy Crawly Cachers

The anceint serie The Starry Night

Barry and Val

sweetlife

edited: Sorry, our intentions here were not meaning to make anyone look bad. We apologize if anyone's feeling were hurt. We cant help that we dont get mail excepted by some people. We been waiting and waiting for a responce, and didnt know if you just didnt want to not trade, our feeling would of not been hurt by anymeans, it is just a coin trade.

Edited by sweetlife

Solved... Thank got I didn't clean up my sent box...

Probably it's not the right topic to post, but i don't know where to post.

I had made a trade for a brown and a black carousel horse against 2 other coins (I believe it were 2 RFJ). The problem is i don't know anymore who that was. I want to contact that person.

Please contact me if I had made this trade with you (PM of e-mail), I have something to ask.

Thanks a lot!

Edited by Ilonka1980

Here is more coins we like to maybe trade someone for our personal coin, Our personal coin measures 2inches by 4mm thick. Pictures are in previous posts. Please reply to us if you are interested thru our GC.com profile.

World Caching-Volcano

Time for Geocaching

Roadrunner

Hawaii/Alaska Geocaching Zone

Belted Kingfisher

Broken W

Rainforest Jewel V1 two tone

SDGFP Lifejacket

Secret Agent Cache Mission Impossible Event - Blue (wifes favorite color)

teepee

trakabulldog personal

winniethepooh/tazmaniandevils personal

Thanks Much,

sweetlife

Barry and Val

Edited by sweetlife

Help!

Hummm :) Looks like you have an even bigger problem than i thought.... :lol:

You could try posting in the UK section of the forums.

FOUND HER!! :) Posting in the UK section did the trick! thanks for the help everyone!

Here is a few coins we can think of of wanting, sure we missed alot more but for now here is what we like to trade for our personal's for, send us a message thru our GC profile if you have anything you have and like to trade for:

The Herd

Avalanche 2008

OshnDoc V1.5

essex South Jamoree 2007

Don't fence me in

Darthi's V2 emailed - no answer back

Tennessee Jed - no final answer back

FiretruckFlyer - Since my husband is a Firefighter and a EMT and collects those kind of coins

Creepy Crawly Cachers

The anceint serie The Starry Night

Barry and Val

sweetlife

It is too bad I have to post in the forums to get your attention but it seems like responses thru AT&T or Groundspeak don't make it to you.

I have positively responded several times including recently even after your negative e-mail. I don't know what else to do except to say No is my final answer. :)

I also know that Darthi only trades in person if he wants your coin. He probably wouldn't respond anyway since he is German and not well versed in the English language.

Please do not try to make other cachers look bad because they do not trade their personal coins with you, especially if they try to.

Edited by Tennessee Jed